Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Just clocked this old skool game in 29mins flat.. Though I'm sure I can get the time down to 26mins by cutting a few corners [Big Grin] Try it the next time round when next I play it

-

Ah yeah...good ol' Alex Kidd...Sega's original answer to Nintendo's Mario. It's a shame that Alex's games all sort of fell flat after such a good game as Miracle World...though Lost Stars was good for it's time, graphically anyway...

Did you know that there's an anime of Alex Kidd? I never could track down a tape or anything of it though. I always wondered what kind of story they could come up with for Alex's world.

COOL [Eek!] I'm really intrigued. I'd think it'll be "Kick-Ass". I'll be watching out for it aswell and I'll let you know if I come across it [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I know this isn't completely on topic, but have you guys ever heard of the Zelda titles that came out on the old Phillips CDi system years ago? No Zelda/Nintendo site will make mention of these games and when I even went as far as to email Nintendo and ask if they knew where I could buy these games, they seemed like the games were not legit and wanted to know where I had seen them (hello, internet!?!?!?). Here is the box covers of those 3 games:

-

-

Here is what the game play looked like:

-

-

Doing a little web surfing a few years ago I read that these titles were originally a go with Nintendo as Phillips was producing the first CD based system components for Nintendo (like the Sega CD), but they pulled the plug. Aparently after the fallout, Nintendo pulled the rights for the Zelda content, but some games were released already. Not sure how true that is, but these games are out there and cost a pretty penny on eBay.

Patrick

P.S. By the way, Twilight Princess rocks!

Its actually a very interesting story. Nintendo wanted to make a CD based platform and contacted Sony to make it. Sony was the one who made there Music chips and they agreed to make it. Nintendo however backed out of the deal and worked with Phillips, but they backed out again. Nintendo didnt like wat philips was making but they signed a contract with philips and they demanded that nintendo let some of there games be on the Phillips CD-I as it was then called. There was of course, the awful legend of Zelda games and some really bad Mario games. Sony on the other hand, continued to work on what they had originally made for nintendo and called it the playstation!
nintendo went ahead and made its own system, codenamed dolphin aka the nintendo 64 which we all know to be cartridge based opposed to the cd format

that lead to the PS vs the N64 console war
and for the philips? lets just say.....it didnt stand a chance

sorry, im a video game nerd [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WONDERBOY 3 The Dragons Trap" To me, the highest graphically packed game to ever hit the Sega Master System... Was a lil' confused at first but took me 2 days to get through this one from start to finish without cheats [Big Grin] AWESOME GAME [Wink]

-  -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explosive... a bad Zelda game... NO WAY! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife and I picked up Super Mario Galaxy for the wii yesterday. I've never been a fan of mario but the game is awesome. If I were to rate it, I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently I'm addicted to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I've always been a RPG fan and a first-person fan and the game is so creative. Plus, it has a great "Lord of the Rings" feel to it.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends and I pretty much cleared Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (minus all the secret files). After playing it a bit, the game really grew on me. It is an "on the rails" shooter like House of the Dead, but it works really nice in my opinion with this game.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found a really cheap Sega Toy in the supermarket...it`s a tiny Sega console + controller that you can attach to your TV and it contains 6 built-in games. It even runs on batteries...it`s really cool.
Been playing Sonic 2 a lot.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
assasins creed is awesome this is a game that i totally recommend to you guys
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Explosive... a bad Zelda game... NO WAY! [Wink]

Patrick

yep
three of em to be exact
they are known as the unholy tri-force
Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure.

they are so bad and so dispised, that nintendo refuses to acknowledge they exist and they not canon to the story

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assasins Creed
Halo 3

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Zelda games, I've been hooked on Zelda -The Minish Cap since sometime last week. When I say hooked, I'm not talking about really digging it and having a ball on the thing...I'm doing that of course, but I'm also obsessed with the damned game...even thinking about what to do next on it when I'm not able to play it!

That's not to say that I think Minish Cap is the best Zelda game out there. It's a damn fine one without a doubt, and if you haven't played it then you really need to check it out. It's just that I get that way whenever I fire up a Zelda game and delve into that particular game's adventure for the first time. If I were to say which Zelda title was my personal fave, it'd be a really close call between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker...loved them both to no end, but comparing the two is like apples and oranges, so I can't decide.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
"WONDERBOY 3 The Dragons Trap" To me, the highest graphically packed game to ever hit the Sega Master System... Was a lil' confused at first but took me 2 days to get through this one from start to finish without cheats [Big Grin] AWESOME GAME [Wink]

-  -

Wonderboy III sure was awesome, and looked really nice while being awesome, but most graphically packed? I don't know Bro...if I were to cast a vote in that direction, I'd either have to go with Phantasy Star or Fantasy Zone II -The Tears of Opa Opa. [Thumbs Up]

BTW, did you ever play any of the other Monster World titles that followed after Wonderboy III? There were a few that hit all three of the 16-bit platforms, but only around three of them (to my knowledge) ever made it to these shores, and one of them was nothing more than a 16-bit re-print of The Dragon's Trap (which was put on a huCard for the Turbo)! [Cry]

The last Monster World title that I ever saw had switched out Wonderboy with some new female character. It was probably one sweet game, but considering all the text those games had at times, a Japanese import would've been a waste of money for a guy like me...who can't read Japanese enough to make any sense of it.

Of course that didn't stop me from buying the Samurai Shodown RPG for the Neo Geo CD, but that's a whole other story. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now - the Wii Sports Pack. I can't wait to get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call of duty 4 and burnout paradise
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links