Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 71)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holly has very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

It's not often I take photos of some girl who has dirty feet. Come to think of it, I don't remember if there was another time in which I shot photos of some lady whose feet were as visibly dirty as this woman's was. There are those who appreciate the sight of a woman with dirty soles and so this is for them.

Perhaps someone who's into that stuff can explain what the appeal to this actually is. I guess it's because seeing women's feet that look like hers is an indication that she's been walking around for quite some time. Science is the activity through which we attempt to explain what we do not understand through experimentation and observation. During science's quest for answers, we encounter mysteries that remain unexplained. That could surmise the appeal of her feet in the condition that they were in.

I just remembered now that there was someone I stopped to take photos of because she was walking around the park barefoot; I don't remember the dirt on her feet being as dark as this woman, who was walking around in her flip flops.

The beauty of taking photos of random girls on the spot is that you will get what comes with them, whether it's dirty, clean or smelly. I love that because it highlights the real-life conditions from the feet of the simple girl living ordinary life.

PROMISES WITH -- Click Here
SIZE -- 8.5 (U.S.), 39-40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Spring 2022

**As a side note, I changed image hosting sites because Imagebam is not what it used to be. After clicking on a thumbnail, you can always right click on your mouse, scroll down to 'Open Image in New Tab' to see the full size of the photo.**

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love 'em! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her filthy soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL DRINKS
 -

INTO DARKNESS (Not Shown in the Photo)

This one is light, but packs a surprising punch.

- 1.5 OZ. Rye Whiskey
- 4 OZ. Root Beer
- 3 Dashes of Absinthe
- 1 Lemon Wedge, For Garnish

Glassware: Collins Glass

Add the whiskey, root beer, and absinthe to the Collins glass filled with ice, stir until chilled, and garnish with the lemon wedge.

BOILERMAKER
This straightforward whiskey and beer concoction, wherein the whiskey is dropped into the beer, found favor in the 1800s among factory workers -- possibly those who fabricated the boilers of locomotive engines, hence the name. After coming off long, exhausting shifts, they understandably wanted a strong end to their day. That's a nice origin story, and it may be the advent of the glass-in-a-glass combination. But it's likely that people have been combining liquor and beer in some fashion ever since the two drinks entered ready circulation.

There's no rule saying which type of beer you should choose when making a Boilermaker, and clearly this isn't an elaborate, thoughtful cocktail. So, the standard advice applies: Choose whatever you like to drink. However, certain liquors do pair better with certain beers. A classic bourbon or rye whiskey works well with a light lager, while bold Irish whiskeys enjoy the extra flavor of an IPA. Whiskey in general is the classic choice when drinking Boilermakers, but many bars serve a lineup of different beer-and-shot pairings. Don't sleep on tequila dropped into a Mexican lager, or herbal, bitter amari (or malty genever) served with a crisp pilsner. Your options are plentiful and worth exploring.

Those options extend to drinking process itself, as there are multiple ways to down a Boilermaker. Typically, you fill a pint glass halfway with beer, drop a shot straight into the glass, and then slam the contents in one go. It's a fun way to consume a drink, especially if you're with a lively group of like-minded friends. But you can also dump the liquor into the beer, keeping the shot glass out of your pint. Or serve the beer and shot separately, shooting the liquor and then chasing it with the beer. Each method results in you quickly consuming both drinks, so it's a matter of personal preference. Order a Boilermaker at your local dive, and the barkeep is almost certainly going to serve the two drinks separately. It's then on you to choose your own adventure.

Of course, you can also just pour a beer and a shot and drink them side-by-side, at your leisure, no dropping or chugging required. That's not a Boilermaker, but it is an undeniably fine way to go.

- 1 Shot of Whiskey
- 1 Pint of Beer

NEW YORK SOUR

- 2 OZ. Bourbon
- 1/2 OZ. Simple Syrup
- 1 OZ. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 OZ. Fruity Red Wine (Like a Zinfandel)
- 1 Strip of Lemon Zest, For Garnish

Place the Bourbon, syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker, fill it two-thirds of the way with ice, and shake for about 10-12 seconds ... Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and float the wine on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon ... Pinch lemon peel over the cocktail, and run around the rim of the glass; add peel to glass as a garnish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL NOSTALGIA
I was going through some memory cards because I needed to find more photos to post for the Spring 2022 Issue of the Natural Park thread. As I was doing so, I kept coming across shoots I've posted before in this thread. But then I stumbled upon some photos I shot many years ago during my Bryant Park days that never saw the light of day. What probably happened was that I was in such a rush to move away from my National Park/Byrant Park days and transitioning into my Natural Park/Central Park thread, that I intentionally bypassed some of those Bryant Park shoots. I have long since forgotten about them until recently, as I was talking about earlier.

These photos were shot nine years ago and I sometimes wonder how they look like today compared to almost a decade ago, and I wonder what these women are up to and how much their priorities have changed since those photos were taken.

To give you an idea of how long ago 2013 was, that was the year Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o learned a hard lesson when he revealed that the woman he met online and fell in love with didn't actually exist ... Taking "selfies" and posting them to social media was all the rage. So much so, that it was Oxford's Dictionary Word of the Year ... The verb binge-watch -- meaning to marathon episode after episode of a TV show rather than wait the traditional week for the next installment -- became mainstream ... It was also the year in which for the first time, Apple announced the launch two phones at one media event, iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c.

Looking back on these photos feels pretty nice in the sense that it's amazing to see how far I have come. If it weren't for these photos, the ones I post nowadays would never have happened. These women have laid the groundwork, paved the way for the Women of Central Park.

----

STORY NUMBER 1
I love having the time of taking photos of women who are in the middle of reading something. She has a keen interest in books, and literature as a whole. When asked why she enjoyed that book written by Salman Rushdie, she said, "Because his wordplay is fantastic and the worlds he creates and populates are so unique and interesting that you want to keep on reading. He is a courageous author writing about things which people generally avoid. Also, the vividness of the characters of his stories are amazing. You may not agree upon what he writes, but his bravery and thought is commendable!"

I don't remember how the approach went, I don't remember how her voice sounded like. I do remember that when she answered her phone, she made no mention to her friend that she was in the middle of a foot fetish shoot. She was having a normal conversation instead and it was fun listening in on it.

Considering how big her feet were (being that I favor big feet over the smaller ones), considering her long toes, I must've been in heaven. In shoots like those, I try to close my eyes as infrequently as I can because I want the image of magnificent feet kept in my memory forever.

And let's talk about her open toe sandals for a moment. Love the look and the color of it. You can also see the that they bare imprints of Alana's feet. I find something like this exciting. There is considerable pleasure to be had in imagining her, speculating about her feet, her personality, her sexual preferences. I just find that fascinating.

She was laid back throughout the shoot. I let her read her book and she let me do my thing. A mutually beneficial collaboration.

-

ALANA -- Click Here
SIZE -- 10.5 (U.S.), 41 (EUR), 8.5 (U.K.)

----

STORY NUMBER 2
These photos were taken late one morning, almost noon. Another woman reading a book and she was minding her own business.

She's from the panhandle of Florida, and thus she is what you would consider a typical southerner considering that the folks and the traditions there are more conservative than in the southern part of Florida. The panhandle has more in common with Mobile, Alabama than it does Miami. There's an old saying in Florida that the more farther north you go, the more southern you get. She has the southern accent, is into Nascar racing, and she likes her tea sweet and cold.

I was loving how her feet looked and it was the right shape for me. She had one of my favorite looking toes. Looking back on these, I wished I had taken more photos of them.

I can describe her as someone who is generally relaxed and that she takes things as they come without overreacting. Relaxed and not easily annoyed, worried or upset. Relative to other people her age, she never came across as someone who was too concerned about her future. She is a wife, mother, and she was one of the nicest and easy-going person I've photographed.

-  -

An interesting moment happened in the middle of the shoot. She received a call from her daughter who was 19 at the time. She told her what she was up to, including the story that I was taking pictures of her feet. Her daughter wanted her to put her feet down and to get out of there. The mother assured her that it was just feet and that everything was going to be okay. The mother had a very chilled attitude about it all throughout that phone conversation and had a kick out of the interaction.

She's a pretty cool mom, I would say.

AMANDA MAY -- Click Here
SIZE -- 9 (U.S.), 39-40 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love Alana's big soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We're going to close out the Spring Edition of this thread with two shoots that will co-main event the whole thing.

This shoot was short lived. Just when it was about to get real good, just as I was about to hit my stride, it ended abruptly. And it was because of that that I originally didn't want to show this because I felt it was too short for an update. I had this stored away for years now. I have talked myself into showing this, and here it is.

-

She was a high school student when these photos were taken. An 18-year-old who was weeks away from graduation was walking home from school via Central Park when I stopped her in the middle of her tracks. She may very well be the shortest girl I've ever taken photos of now that I think about it. She's very cute and has some of the cutest feet I've come across.

She was enjoying the sun and enjoyed that I enjoyed enjoying her cutest toes and soles with a closeup view. This was all new for her.

Her phone started to ring. She answered it. During the conversation, I couldn't tell who she was talking to or what they were talking about, but she was getting upset, huffing and puffing and getting annoyed, and it sounded as if she was going to to have to leave the park. The conversation lasted about a minute before she ended it by telling the other person, "Just when I was enjoying myself in Central Park, you called. Okay, I'll be right there."

When asked who that was, she said, "It's my brother. He's thirteen. He just got back home from school and he doesn't have his keys to get in, so I have to open it for him. Ugh! I'm sorry it had to end this way, but I hope to see you again. I hope you like my feet."

EVRYTHING CUTE -- Click Here
SIZE -- 5.5 (U.S.), 35.5 (EUR), 3 (U.K.)

----

STORY NUMBER 2
You can tell by what she wore on her feet what the weather was like that day.

She's nineteen years old. In her situation, she feels she cannot relate to people her own age. I describe her as someone who has a strong spirit, meaning she can handle life's ups and downs much easier. She also approach living with passion and an inner fire, and live a very vibrant life.

She lives a life that is aligned with her values. She'll do this by first taking the time to identify what's truly important to her. She considers what she stand for and what she is willing to protect and fight for. She'll keep those values in mind when making all decisions, and make choices aligned with her values.

"I know that I'm not perfect and that no human being is a finished product. We have the capacity for great change, and indeed life will offer us many opportunities to do so. That's how I intend to live a life of peace and harmony."

She practices gratefulness. Instead of whining and complaining about what she doesn't have, she focuses on abundance. She realizes nothing lasts forever. She'll take the time to appreciate moments while they last, and she'll know that in some ways she's much luckier than others.

Going back to what I said about not relating to people her own age, "you literally have no idea who much I ache to be a part of an era where life was simpler, where people are more connected by life rather than technology. And this is the way I want to live my life, too." She can't seem to figure out the need to buy the latest smartphone when what she has is working perfectly.

Her life is driven by memories, books, spirituality, and creative energy. She's more inclined to appreciate simple things in life - and find contentment in things that give her life fulfillment and meaning. And she believes that a clutter-free home leads to a clutter-free mind.

-

The only music she listens to is classical- progressive and soft rock, new wave (which was a thing during the 70s and 80s), including acts such as Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, The Hassels, Elton John, and she may have mentioned the Talking Heads and Pink Floyd ... you know, musical acts along those lines. She listens to pretty much nothing else. I don't think she'll be able to point out Bad Bunny or Ariana Grande in a lineup. While what I just there was an exaggeration, I don't think I was exaggerating by much. I really don't.

This is not a list of musical talents you'd expect a nineteen year-old to rattle off in this day and age. The way she talked about them would lead one to believe that she could be their biographers or discographers because she knew the names of their albums, the years when certain of their songs and albums were released. She was able to recite the lyrics to some of the songs and explain what she thought those lyrics meant. When asked about someone like an Ariana Grande or a Miley Cyrus, she said, "I like you already, but don't make me throw up."

It was fun egging her on to talk about today's music. She was getting annoyed but she knew it was in the name of all fun and games. She knew I was irritating her in a playful way. She said, "That's part of the reason people my age typically don't relate to me or vice versa. When I suggest 'The Who' as a band they can listen to, they either have never heard of them or of they have heard of them, they think I must not be serious."

She's gone to several concerts of the people and bands she loves and she's probably the youngest person at these venues when she sees Billy Joel live, for example. Her father has gotten her into that kind of music. As she was growing up, her father would play those songs over the stereo speakers in the living room on the weekends and she was drawn in. The two became closer and grew a more loving bond together through music. Her father is her everything. When she goes to the concerts, she goes with him and she has the time of her life.

In a way, I have can sympathize and understand her because I'm the same way ... not when it comes to music, but with TV shows and movies, to which she said, "so the two of us are basically old people trapped in bodies that are a generation or two younger than that. That's a badge of honor for us."

Me: "Perhaps the two of us should go back in time and make the best of our time during those years."
Her: "I don't know where you came from, but I wished I'd met you long before today. I'd love to go back in time with you. Take me back to the 60s, 70s, and 80s."

On the topic of feet, she thinks foot fetishists are pretty normal and very mild as far as fetishes go. She said to me wanting to take pictures of her feet because, "I respect you for the fact that you had no shame in telling me what you like in a woman. You never came across as someone who would not make me feel ashamed of anything and so I wanted to tag along with you. So yes to helping you embrace your feelings. Very commendable of you."

The idea behind the name I gave her is goes back to her love of her kind of music. If she were a musician, the stage name I would give her is ...

TRACIE IRIS -- Click Here
SIZE -- 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Tracie Iris has magnificent soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
 -
 -

Click Here

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Summer 2022

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

She gets this name because she seems to have a wide selection someone can find in a clothing catalog where it features some of the biggest names in women's clothing and fashion.

I can't think of much of anything else that's interesting to say about this woman because I don't remember there being much to the conversation we had. She's one of those women who doesn't talk much. I mean we said some things to each other here and there, but there wasn't anything that stood out to me to make this story more interesting like I want it to be.

I don't mind the conversation during the shoot being more on the quiet side and she seemed like a sweetheart and someone who stays away from trouble.

I think most guys wouldn't mind having a woman in his life with feet like hers.

CATALOG MADE -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

These photos were taken just after 11:00 on a Saturday morning.

A great way to start a Saturday, having some girl you never met before take her shoes off for you before lunchtime. I arrived to the park that morning not too long before I spotted her walking and there was no way I was going to let her out of my sight.

The only thing I remember about the approach was that it went pretty well because she didn't have a weird or harsh reaction to my request of taking photos of her feet. If she had, that's something I would've remembered. She has a sweet voice and was pretty fun to shoot.

Minutes into the shoot she asked if I had vodka on me. Yes, vodka! You know, to crank up the mood 'n stuff. That was not how she worded it, but based on how she reasoned it, that was why she wanted it. By the way, that wasn't the first time some girl I shot asked if I had vodka on me. I don't remember who she was. What I do remember, though, was what that woman and this woman who you're about to see have in common is that they're Russian. I don't know about you, but her asking if I had vodka on me when it wasn't noon yet made her hotter in my eyes. Her English was only okay and her cute accent was enjoyable to listen to.

I didn't have the shot of vodka on me in case you were keeping score, but I did tell her that there was a hotel bar close by that we would go to after the shoot where they served great Russian martinis. I suggested a hotel bar because she was over 18 but not quite 21. Hotel bars are less likely to ask for IDs and since she could pass for a 21 year-old, that would've been good enough for them. Just lovely if you ask me. Anyway, she was sold on the idea of having a drink with me after the shoot. I didn't eat breakfast that morning because I couldn't wait to get to the park, and I she didn't have breakfast either, meaning we would both drink on empty stomachs. Just lovely if you ask me.

-

She loves Marilyn Manson and enjoys dubstep. Yes, that lovely and innocent face you see in these photos, she loves Marilyn Manson. And when it comes to dubstep, she loves that so much, she even went as far as to demonstrate some of her dubstep dance moves for me. And look, she's a sweetheart 'n all and I love her to death because she's that much of a sweetheart ... but let me tell you this: if you have ever seen a pretty girl dance to that type of music before, you will agree that you do not need to see it twice.

For those who are not familiar with that kind of music, dubstep is techno that sounds like the sound of dial-up internet combined with the sound of a fax machine when it starts receiving. Pieces of metals melting and computers malfunctioning. You know, the type of music robots would enjoy.

This is someone who enjoys life and always finds a reason to smile or laugh with whatever she says or you say. Her smiles open up a heart faster than a key can open a door.

After the shoot we went to go to have that drink at the bar and enjoyed the rest of the day together.

-
 -
Click Here

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

That is a fabulous gallery of photos of Eudoxia, especially the sole shots! [Mmm]
Thanks for the link. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent photos, and thanks for explaining dubstep! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links