Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 70)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again and we'll see you in 2022.

All the best [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
National, you will be greatly missed. You have been so generous to this community, giving so much content for free. Not looking for renumeration or praise, just giving selflessly.

As you know, I do this as a public service, providing original content that people would greatly appreciate rather than to make a profit. Incredible that I've been doing this for as long as I have, having this this type of positive impact on the forum. Simply amazing.[/qb][/QUOTE]
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I thank you.

I see why you ended this run with Yvette. Not only is she very pretty, but I know you are a fan of larger feet, and she has some of prettiest 12.5 feet that I have seen!

Best of luck in the New Year!

Until we meet again...

I chose to put Yvette on last because her beauty, the story of her adopting the dog. It just so happened that such a woman wears a 12.5 size show, meaning that although I prefer women with big feet, even if Yvette was a size 7, I still would've put her on last. The dog story was what put it over the top for me. A genuine warm story about a woman who has the heart of gold.

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Thanks again and we'll see you in 2022.

All the best [Cool]

Thank you very much. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxblackstarxx1
Member # 53770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxblackstarxx1   Author's Homepage   Email xxblackstarxx1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies for bumping an old thread but does anyone have some of Nationals old stuff saved? Particularly his first 20 pages from this topic and b side pictures. The imagebam is missing some images and im trying to preserve this artwork.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Freak 200
Loyal Member
Member # 25822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Freak 200   Email Foot Freak 200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] realizing that its 2022 finally
Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring has arrived and we are feeling more and more inspired by this beautiful weather as we leave the office on our lunch breaks or go for a nice stroll through the park on a Sunday afternoon.

Women are everywhere, guys ... you just have to open your eyes! This is always about positioning, meaning you need to frequent and put yourself at a place which will determine how good a return you get on your time. Central Park is where I choose to spend my time. And let me tell you: the performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of my time spent there shows that my time was not wasted.

Parks are good places for approaching and meeting women. The environment is safe and relaxing. The girls are not really in a rush to get to work or school and there is no competition, since pretty much no guy would dare to come up to girls in a park.

The other good thing about trying to meet girls in parks is that there is no stigma associated with parks. Unlike meeting women in bars and clubs, any one of them would be proud to tell her friends that she met a guy at a park. It sounds romantic and otherwise "right". This is the reason the girls' guards in parks are usually lower than in other public places during the day.

I prefer to meet women in Central Park than any bar or nightclub.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I spotted Song An (in Chinese, the "o" in her name is pronounced like a "u") practicing or rehearsing her part for an opera performance. She wasn't singing loud enough for the entire area to hear her; only soft enough that only someone standing close to her can listen to her. She would move her hand and arm in a soft flowing motion to help balance the pitch of her voice as she held her book in the other hand.

I interrupted her session. She wasn't bothered by it, seeing that she allowed me to spend some time with her: her practicing her voice exercise while I took pictures of her feet.

She talked about how singing opera is much harder to master than any other type music. She told me how opera is to singing what ballet is to dancing. She wasn't trying to say that singing opera is the "best," but that it certainly is the most rare because it takes a special kind of talent to sing leading roles with opera companies and because the training is incredibly difficult to master even for some of the most talented singers.

You can tell from the insides of her shoes that she wears them often, and without socks. I could imaging them being uncomfortable to wear, which explained why she was relieved to take them off to give her feet a break.

-  -  -

SONG AN -- Click Here
SIZE: 6 (U.S.), 36.5 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Spring 2022

**As a side note, I changed image hosting sites because Imagebam is not what it used to be. After clicking on a thumbnail, you can always right click on your mouse, scroll down to 'Open Image in New Tab' to see the full size of the photo.**

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This lady is a fine arts professor at a university in Germany, teaching students how to make work that is purely created to be aesthetically pleasing -- the type of work that requires great skills and accomplishments to produce. Rembrandt is her favorite painter because he possessed an exceptional ability to render people in their various moods and dramatic guises, someone who favored an uncompromising realism.

Nora Danneberg (the first 'e' in her last name is not silent, since we're pronouncing it in German) is an artist herself. She is passionate about art, about learning about new techniques, materials, processes, and creating. She creates art regardless of the fact that she teaches it and is unabashedly passionate about helping her students become artists. She cares about each student as a creative individual and wants to impart the passion that drives her into the hearts of those she seeks to inspire.

-
 -

Nora talked about how she understands the complexity of the creative mind, the sensitivity of individuals taking the risk to express themselves, and are willing to create safe, freeing environments where students are invited to find their own unique creative voice. At the end she added, "And for that reason, ... sure, I will gladly help you as you are free to take all the feet pictures you like."

She couldn't wait to go back to the university back in Germany to tell her students about this experience. I love the soles of this woman's feet. Looks healthy and shapely. I also love how red it looks in the padded portion of her soles between the toes and the arch and on her heels, leaving her arches white.

I also experimented taking pictures of her hands and found myself getting aroused my how long her fingers were and how well cared-for her fingernails were.

This was like meditation for the two of us as our minds drifted away from what was going on in the outside world as it became just the two of us. It was artistic expression for us both.

NORA DANNEBERG -- Click Here
SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

**As a side note, I changed image hosting sites because Imagebam is not what it used to be. After clicking on a thumbnail, you can always right click on your mouse, scroll down to 'Open Image in New Tab' to see the full size of the photo.**

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It's been a while. "Right at the end of 2020" a while. At that time, I felt like a needed a break from here because I knew I wasn't going to have the time or the patience to update the thread throughout 2021.

I make it look easy, but it's hard work putting all of this together in the way that I do. Putting together stories of eight or so women, organizing their galleries (back at a time when Imagebam allowed me to tailor make how I wanted those galleries to look [before it changed its format into something I disdain]), figuring out which photos to keep and which others to leave out ... for the Winter 2021 Edition, for example, it took me almost every singe day of the two months leading up to that week I posted the photos to put all of that together. The same went for the Autum, Summer, and Spring editions. I needed the break.

I'm glad to have had the rest and the time away. The most important thing for me and for you to know, though, is that it's time for me to bring life back in here again. It's time for me to do what I do.

What does that mean and look like? Just like the format I started to adopt in 2019, I believe, this thread will be updated quarterly: for the next two weeks for the Spring Issue, two weeks for the Summer Issue, two weeks for the Autumn Edition, and one week for the Winter Edition (whereas the first three issues will have the shoots more spread out throughout the two weeks, I cram the same amount of content in the one week for Winter so that you get a whole lot of content in such a short period of time.)

I'm trying to get myself back into a rhythm and a flow of trying to remember how I did everything in here before I went on my hiatus, and in doing so taking charge of my life and take charge of this forum once again!

The time has come for me to come back here again, uploading original content. You want it, and I want it, too. It's time to bring my flavor back like only I can.

Are you excited? Are you pumped?

YOU SHOULD BE PUMPED!

-National

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back here.
I love Prof. Nora Danneberg's soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We have someone from London, England, visiting New York to attend a friend's wedding. It was her first day in New York when I met Cora.

We walked past each other before I decided to walk up to her to say hi. We struck up a nice little conversation before I got around to letting her know that I wanted to take pictures of her feet. Something about women who wear Converse that makes me want to approach them more than women who wear something different on their feet. Since she got off that plane, she hasn't had the time to rest a lot by the time I got to her. It was from the airport, to unpacking her stuff at a hostel and then leaving that hostel to take a walk through the park. I don't think she knew at the time where she was going or what she was going to do when she got there. In other words, she was probably looking to kill some time before the moments leading up to her friend's wedding.

We got around to what she did for a living or what her goals and aspirations were. She said, "I'm going to be the type of person no one thinks they need until they need one." She's a law school student working her way towards becoming a criminal defense attorney.

As a criminal defense attorney, she'll research the facts, investigate the case against her clients, and try to negotiate deals with her adversary (the prosecutor). These deals might include reduced bail, reduced charges, and reduced sentences.

She'll also examine witnesses, help formulate a plea, analyze the prosecutor's case, assess the potential sentences (and the likelihood of a particular judge awarding such a sentence), review search and seizure procedures, question witnesses, and gather evidence. Cora can also advise on potential immigration consequences or other consequences of a plea, conviction, or criminal record.

In addition, Cora will be able to provide more personal services by giving the defendant a reality check as to the possible outcomes and by helping the defendant to deal with the frustrations and fears resulting from being thrown into the criminal justice system.

It's a common American attitude that we have a soft spot for British accents. Cora Booth didn't realize that her accent would have a positive effect on Americans. They will get big smiles, more attraction from the opposite sex, and often be thought of as polite, cultured, charming, and educated. She replied with, "It's kind of funny you said that because I was just thinking that you are one of the more well spoken Americans I've ever met. Listening to you makes me feel that there's so much from that I can learn. I like that about you."

-  -

Towards the end of the shoot, the conversation had become notably loose and relaxed, loosey goosey, having a more devil-may-care feel to it. And that's how we were with each other as well. We sounded playfully and slightly drunk while being quiet about it without actually being drunk, if that makes any sense. It felt really good.

It was dark when we left the park together and I walked her back to her hostel arm in arm as a romantic gesture.

CORA BOOTH -- Click Here
SIZE -- 9 (US), 40-41 (EUR), 7 (UK)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This woman is the main event of Week 1.

She was sitting on the bench reading the Bible. The book caught my attention along with visuals of her being perhaps the best looking woman I ever saw reading a collection of religious texts and scriptures. I went up to her and asked if I could take pictures of her feet. It was that simple. And with that she said yes. She complimented me on being polite about how I approached her and being an open book like the Bible and being fully transparent with her with the fact that I wanted to see her feet in a way that didn't make her feel like I was associated with the devil. She didn't say that verbatim, but that was the message she tried to get across. Everything she says is done so in a soft spoken manner.

She was reading about Ezekiel at the time I went up to her. I'm not a religious person but I was respectful enough to let her talk about him and his influence on the future development of Israel's religion being, at least for several centuries, greater than that of any of the other prophets. All of that as I was taking pictures of her removing her shoes, peeling off her socks and gracing me with everything that is the spirituality of her feet.

It is her choice to stay untouched until marriage. Deciding to wait until marriage is the easy part for her. The idea of having sex with just one person, her spouse, feels beautiful and freeing to her. In today's culture, it's not the norm. Constantly defending that decision -- since her teens, to the men she dated and to curious friends and classmates -- is much harder.

-
 -

She's convinced that she's the last virgin on Earth. For her, not dating someone and not being engaged didn't just mean being single; it could also be really lonely. With no sense of when that loneliness is going to end. Having said that, she's still impressed with her fortitude of those she dated and didn't sleep with. She told me that her patience is going to pay off.

The Bible is pretty much the only book she reads and H&M is pretty much the only store she goes to to buy clothes.

Her feet were moist and soft when I touched them as soon as they came out of the socks. She likes her feet the way they are because it's part of her body and is thankful for that the Lord for giving her the feet that can take her from one place to another. She was glad I liked them too.

SPIRITUALITY OF SOLE -- Click Here
SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire both her feet [Mmm] and her spirituality.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We're starting off Week 2 of the Spring 2022 Issue of the Women of Central Park with a woman who has that "everyday normal girl" look that I find appealing.

She is an advocate for natural beauty as she doesn't wear a lot of makeup every day and most of the time wear jeans and a tee. "Most of the time if my hair looks cute and my clothes look decent and I am wearing my favorite accessory (a smile) people can not help but think that I'm a beautiful and decent person to be around."

She goes with what feels most naturally to her. She is Holly Collins and she's the shy type. I think she uses that to her advantage and becomes a good listener one can talk with. Being shy, Collins often hesitate before trying something new and often prefers watching others before joining in on a group activity. She likes to make people laugh without being a comedian about it, if that makes any sense.

I love her freckles. It's a silly thing to get excited over but I love how they brighten when she smiles and blushes. That made her cheeks turn red when I told her that.

I noticed she had an English accent and wondered if she was a tourist. People who are away from home, who are unfamiliar with the local ground rules are more likely to give themselves over to the unexpected. It could be because they are more adventurous and sexually sophisticated, or it could be because they're just more naive. In her case, it's the latter. And by naive, it's meant as a compliment here in that she's natural and unaffected; innocent.

When she's back at home, a spot this 19 year-old frequents is Cecil Court, which is a 17th-century alley lined with secondhand bookstores and antiquarian shops. Holly's a book lover and that place is paradise for her. She has first-edition books and rare children's literature.

She thinks her feet are just okay and nothing spectacular, but she thought they were okay enough to allow me to photograph them.

The entire experience was pretty nice and we had a friendly, courteous, and at times flirtatious conversation. She felt wanted and appreciated. She was really liked how I was able to make her be herself.

-

HOLLY COLLINS -- Click Here
SIZE -- 9 (US), 40-41 (EUR), 7 (UK)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

DID YOU KNOW?

In all the years I've done this, it's incredible to think that now is the first time that such a thing happened: what just happened marked the first time I've showcased two women in which the shoe make and model, the shoe size, and the city in which they live in are all identical.

-
Cora Booth and Holly Collins

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links