Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 72)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Jota Milagros ... Glad you enjoyed it. She was an absolute sweetheart throughout the entire time I spent with her.

@ Icarus ... Yeah, just go to YouTube and type in the word dubstep. Just click on any of the results that pop up and try to listen to it for five minutes. Not one minute (because you may not get the whole scope of what it sounds like), but five. You'll see what I'm talking about.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you need to have eyes like an eagle if you aspire to do what I do. There are times when I'm able to spot a potential willing participant from a long distance away and be able to feel and sense right at that moment that she is going to make for a nice shoot. Sometimes you approach someone and you just know she's going to say yes to having photos of herself taken. When you've done this as many times as I have, you develop that sense. That intuitive, instinctive feeling that allows you to make "lucky" guesses. And to hear her say yes to my request wasn't surprising to me at all, and yet it felt so nice to know that I was given the ok to look at her feet, take the kind of photos of them that I wanted to take, and "grading them" as she put it.

It took me two minutes to walk to her spot from where I first spotted her. She was enjoying her quiet time and I knew that I had to be quiet as well if she was going to concentrate on finishing her water painting. The area surrounding her was very quiet and it made us feel as if we were in our own bubble, observing the scenery of the park from above.

She loves to paint because it is limitless and there are no rules to creating art, saying, "It's essentially a universal language in the way music and dance is. Also, art allows you to express yourself in so many more ways than words can. It's less restrictive and I believe associations with color and shape are more innate within us."

She always feel as if can express anything with a paintbrush. Admittedly when she tries to portray the knot of emotions, memory and sensory stimulation onto an image, it evades her. It keeps her forever returning to a blank canvas or page, desperate to materialize the human part of her that's not spoken or organic. Art enriches every part of her life. Both creating her own and enjoying others.

I told her that I use photography to express myself and that I find beauty in what's beautiful and that's what drew me to her, to which she said, "You see, you get it."

We didn't talk too much during the shoot as I wanted her to concentrate on her painting. I didn't mind the quietness of the conversation because it allowed me to think about how to make the shoot look as great as I could make it look. A trust was established and she allowed me to take photos of her beautiful feet while she did what she had to do. I loved it.

-
 -
Click Here
SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Summer 2022

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This woman here is studying to become an anthropologist but is taking a break from that as she was vacationing in New York from Germany.

Her work involves meeting people, hearing their stories, trying to make sense of how they live, and sharing their stories with other people as a way of suggesting that there are in fact other ways of living in the contemporary world that we might not expect to have encountered.

Growing up she never thought she would have any interest in studying and wanting to excel in the field of anthropology. So what bothered her was that so often what we find are assumptions that seemed often not to be grounded in a good understanding of what it is that motivates people. She went into anthropology to better understand human motivation, to better understand why it is that people are committed in doing the things they do, even if those things can sometimes produce rather difficult consequences either for themselves or for the larger world in which they live.

She talked about how we live in an era in which people conceived of our planetary condition as one that's dominated by human agency, by human activity, and by the destructiveness, in fact, of human industrial civilization. What she can do in the face of stories like that is to encourage people to stop and ask what alternatives are there, how else are people living, how else are people wrestling with these conundrums.

-

This woman had real sweaty feet. So sweaty in fact that they left her with visibly wet socks when she removed her sneakers. More sweat than what is typically associated with exercise. I don't remember seeing that from someone I shot before or since her.

It didn't strike me like she knew her feet were going to be sweaty upon shoe removal because she never gave me an advanced warning about it, nor did it seemed as if she knew what was going with her feet. And if she did, she was crossing her fingers in hopes that I wouldn't say anything about it. And with all of that being said, I don't think her feet were the sweatiest I've ever photographed!

Towards the end of the photo session, an Orthodox Jew interrupted the shoot. Probably in his mid-40s. He sat on a rock not too far from where we were and he was minding his own business, looking through his phone, texting or whatever else he was doing. After about ten minutes, he got curious about what we were doing and wanted to ask us some questions. He was curious, of course, because it's not everyday that you come across someone taking pictures of a woman's feet in a public place.

The conversation we had was unorthodox, if I had to sum it up in one word. I don't remember what we talked about, but it revolved around sexual things. It was funny (both in a comical and a weird way) as he was cracking some jokes just to be witty. His humor was delivered in a way that was a bit obnoxious to me but I decided had to go along with it and be witty as well and make sarcastic and impudent remarks to him myself. It was as if one was trying to outdo the other in the jokes department. The entire time the woman got a kick out of the interaction. She did none of the talking and just wanted to see if this was going to go off the rails.

Eventually we laughed it all off and he proceeded to show us a picture of a naked black girl he was supposedly talking to. I guess he was trying to arrange a meetup so he could start or continue their sex affair. And then he left. We continued the shoot as the woman and I talked about how strange that whole encounter was.

All in all, not a bad shoot.

FINNJA KEPLER -- Click Here
SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

This is a Hall of Fame and Museum operated by private interests (meaning me). It serves as the central point of the history of my amateur foot fetish photography catalog and relives the times that have past us by celebrating the women who have made my work what it has become today, timeless masterpieces that'll stand the test of time.

Due to the fact that I didn't post any photos last year, the 2021 Hall of Fame ceremony did not occur – as a result, the originally announced Class of 2021 will be inducted tonight. The Class of 2022 will be enshrined into the Hall of Fame during the season finale in December of this year.

Tonight, we proudly honor the women who participated in the greatest photoshoots I've ever done. We honor the women who have blazed the trail such as Dalhous, Marry Faith, Aloe Vera, Industria. Women who have laid the foundation such as Viven Nicely and CupKate. And we honor the women who have set the standards for the women of today.

Tonight we celebrate the Class of 2021, and welcome to the National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women.

---

AUDREY --
THE LEAD INDUCTEE

-

There was something about what she wore on the day of the shoot that a bit mussed, rumpled, or lived in. A woman who is not so perfectly put together seems to have more depth to her, as if there's something more important to her than how she appears to others. We put such a premium on women's perfection, the hair and teeth and skin, and for a French woman like Audrey, what's not perfect is really what she loves about it. Her hair is not perfectly straight. Her feet may have a bit of a scent to it. It's the nonchalance.

CELINE FOURNIER
 -
If she's not on my Top 10 list of the best looking feet I've ever photographed, then she's not far from it.

Celine (whose name is to be pronounced in French) is an architectural engineer. She applies science and technology to the real world by designing buildings that enhance our standard of living and improve our quality of life. She does this by combining building systems - structural, electrical, mechanical, lighting, acoustics and fire protection - into an integrated whole.

That shoot was a definition of spending a great Saturday afternoon at the Park. It was one of the longest shoots I've ever had and was so much fun to talk to and learn from.

I learned so much just from listening to her. I asked her questions and took the time to genuinely engage with her answers, getting to know her, learning from her experiences. Celine had stories to tell, and she was willing to share.

If you are a hockey fan, then she's your woman.

ROSIE HALLOWAY
 -
I met her on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which is located on the eastern edge of Central Park on Manhattan's Upper East Side.

I was going to walk into the park in an entrance right beside the Museum when I spotted Rosie sitting on the steps in front of it. We talked for a bit and it was pretty cool that she was down for getting away from the Museum and and go for a walk with me through the Park.

Rosie's a nice English girl with some pretty good feet. The shoot was a work of art for me and it made her feel so good about being a female. She reminded me of why it's so much fun to shoot pictures of women's feet.

Central Park creates that environment where meaningful conversations with these complete strangers can flow easily, forming great connections. That's what Rosie and I had that day.

NOBLE PANTHERESS
 -
If you say to most women "you're beautiful", they'll tend to reply, "oh no, I'm not beautiful, you should see me on a bad day" or some such thing. This French woman will simply say "thank you".

She behaves and dresses in a more demure fashion. In terms of looks, she goes for the more "natural" at all cost, which means she uses very little to no make up.

Inner peace. She is content within herself and it showed. Her mind is not in conflict with the world around her. When she leaves, everyone starts drifting, it is like a moth to a flame, quite beautiful.

The Noble Pantheress just accepts life as it happens. She generally has no interest in idle conversations without substance. Keep in mind these are just a few traits I have observed as there are tons more I bet. All in all, she likes and entertains herself.

At size 11.5 (U.S.), her shoe size is one of the more beautiful and impressive sights I've ever beheld!

CJ BELLA
 -
 -
She presents a sweeping showcase of female power and influence. Someone made a comment about her saying that she had a royal look about her. And I always felt the same way. Royal not in the sense of the English, but more in the sense of the Mediterranean region. Part of her ancestry can be traced to the middle of the earth and she bares the features and characteristics quite well in honor and style. CJ Bella is the modern version of what those goddesses were many centuries ago.

Bella is often beloved and greatly admired by her followers. Money, existence and teaching are but a few elements this divine being is associated with and most would describe her as reliable and heroic.

Although there are some known facts about about CJ, archaeological records reveal that she is highly regarded and educated and could read and write hieroglyphs. Using these skills, she will aide the king in his diplomatic work.

The photos I took of her discovered brilliantly photographic scenes depicting the journey CJ Bella had to make to appease the gods on her path to immortality. She represents the female aspect of the divine on Earth.

STEPHANIE SolBLOND
 -
She's a cocktail made of sweet vermouth, whiskey, and a dash of bitters.

Stephanie, a young woman who takes a leading role in all aspects of her life. She's a beautiful, single woman in who lives in the city and holds a corporate/executive office job. She's typically dating, hitting up fancy cocktail lounges, or having girl trips with her friends. She's the It Girl who keeps up on all of the latest celebrity gossip, style trends, and pop culture knowledge.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

... (continuation)

THE LEGACY GIRLS
This category for the Hall of Fame is called the "Legacy" wing. Inductees in this category are the from earliest era of my Bryant Park days.

THE SUNDAY ARTS
 -
After the I was done taking photos of her, she said the shoot was "liberating, unique, it became weirdly normal very, very quickly, and I feel proud knowing I was a part of an exhibition that showcases the beauty of feet. My feet."

She's one of the cutest women I've ever spoken to. She is humble and very attractive. She can strike very good thought provoking conversations and I loved spending time with her.

FRUITPUNCH
 -
For someone who didn't say much, she had one of the most positive attitudes about letting me take photos of her feet. I loved her reaction to my request, something that seemed to have me believe that she was going to say no, only for her to say yes. In other words, her answer was yes all along, but she was only kidding around when he put on an act like she was going to reject me. At least that's how I remembered it.

She seemed like the type who would be open to anything and I could remember her feet having a bit of a smell to it. It wasn't strong, but there was something there that only I would've been able to detect from a couple of feet away. Invigorating, I must say. The shape of her feet is the type I always find myself falling in love with. Simply beautiful.

LONDON TWENTY-TWELVE
 -
I wrote it down as twenty-twelve because that's how the broadcasters would say the year 2012 when the Summer Olympic games took place in that city that year instead of saying two-thousand (and) twelve. These photos were taken during the Summer Games that year and we talked about that for a little bit.

She's an English girl. One of the first things she said to me after I approached her was something along the lines of, "If a guy came up to me in London and asked if he could take pictures of my feet, I would've told him to fuck off!" Something about that because she was a tourist then it wasn't going to be as bad. I guess she figured that because she knew no one in New York, then no one she knew was going to walk by and see what was happening. It's similar to that rule women have in where it doesn't count as cheating if it happened in a different zip code.

Ten years ago that these photos were taken. I wonder what she's up to now? One of the first great pair of soles I've come across since I started doing this.

THE MORNING THRON
 -
Her life contains very little to no drama, and that's the way she likes it. Some people don't understand how she avoids it, but she knows exactly why she lives a drama-free life. She doesn't start drama by talking about people, and you doesn't condone it by freaking out over something someone said about her. She doesn't talk about petty issues, and prefers to reason through nasty emotions herself rather than vent about them. She likes to stay cool and objective, no matter what.

She's one of the most chill people I've photographed. She's up for just about anything and she's not very picky. To her, a simple evening can be just as great as an extravagant one. And no matter what happens, she could enjoy either one. She could hang out with you all day in the same spot, and as long as you're having awesome conversations, she'll be perfectly happy.

GRETA ILA
 -
I chose this name for her because, although it's not her real name, her real name is one of those old sounding names, just like the names Greta and Ila (pronounced eye-la). It's a vintage name only grandmothers have, which makes sense in this case being that she was named after her grandmother.

She was visiting the city from Connecticut to see her dentist father during his lunch break and catch up and talk about family stuff and other things that fathers and daughters talk about. She got to the park ahead of time and was reading a book to kill some time.

I'm very proud to say that Greta is now a trained mental health professional who helps people learn healthy ways to handle mental health challenges, helping people living with specific conditions such as depression or anxiety, or those who are going through a tough time in life, like grieving the loss of a loved one. A great phycologist indeed.

She told me at some point during the shoot that people in the park were staring at us. These photos were taken before she became a professional at being able to analyze people's behaviors, but she was putting what she had learned to the test. She was curious to know what conclusions they came up with when they were summing us up and judging our actions. She was amused at the results of her own thought experiment and took some pride in being in the center of something fun and interesting like the shoot. She never told me exactly what she was thinking as she thought it, but her attitude was whether they got a kick out of it, or if they thought critically of us, she felt good about herself either way. She would not have participated in the shoot if she thought it was all kinds of strange, so she said yes.

I left not too long before her father arrived.

BUMBLEBEE
 -

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you would have posted a link back to when you featured these girls. Especially Celine. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
A woman in her 40's from Dublin, Ireland, and she's a manager of an eyewear store, which entails a mix of administrative and eye care tasks, such as hiring and training staff, managing inventory, processing insurance and billing, submitting work orders for eyeglasses and contact lenses, adjusting eyeglasses, and maintaining client records.

Rebecca's work environment is usually in a retail setting. She typically works regular business hours, although she may be required to work evenings or weekends to accommodate customers' schedules. As an optical manager, she may also travel to trade shows or to meet with representatives from optical manufacturers. Her job can be stressful at times, due to the need to meet sales goals and deadlines, but mostly she find the work to be enjoyable and rewarding.

Rebecca smiles here and there, but she hardly ever laughs. It's something she's hardly notices or pays any attention to, and we talked about it. you're such an open and friendly person, how come you don’t ever laugh?

She laughs to be polite, when the situation requires it. She laughs with her closest friends. Other than that, not really. It's not as if she doesn't get humor, because she does. It doesn't mean she's always sad, because she's not. And it isn't because she's a bore or a kill-joy, because she isn't. She said, "I just don't laugh that often. I don't know why, but I'm comfortable with it." Rebecca is an open and friendly person.

It's not too often I take photos of women who wear flats, which is weird because considering how much I love women who wear those on their feet, I should've taken photos of more women who wore them. But she was one of them and that motivated me to pick her as someone to model for me. Something about flats that make me think that women who wear them have good looking feet. When the feet started to peel away from her flats, I held my breath in anticipation for something great, and I absolutely loved her feet, and she had the kind of feet that reinforced my addiction to take pictures of women's feet.

You can tell from the insoles of her flats that that's pretty much her go-to footwear. The imprint and heat compression indicators inside her flats fascinated me, and that's part of the perk of taking photos of your normal everyday girl in real life conditions.

Rebecca here is a women who can be classified as smart and fairly well-read. She has high interests in intellectual things, a degree in business management and has read at least fifty books in her life. Someone who you'll enjoy having interesting conversations with, learning and expanding the mind.

-

REBECCA TODAY -- Click Here
SIZE -- 9 (U.S.), 39-40 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are nice

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles [Drool] [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca has very lovely soles! [Mmm]
And I love the soiled insoles of her flats. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL ADVICE
Do looks matter? Absolutely they matter. Don't let anyone fool you. Looks do matter. Do you have to be drop-dead gorgeous? Do you have to be, what they would say in the 80s, a hunk? No. For those who aspire to do what I do, going up to women and getting them to remove their shoes for you, (and perhaps catch a whiff of something fresh and ripe [if you're into that aspect of the fetish]), or just becoming more appealing to women in general if you don't have the time or interest to take all of these photos of random women's feet, then you can't go wrong with these suggestions if you're looking for an edge.

HAIRSTYLE
Get a haircut. Go in and get faded. Get lined up, get your beard trimmed. Women don't like a real big beard. What they do like is a sexy beard, well maintained, like the way Thor has it these days. But if the beard goes down to your stomach, you're less attractive, I promise you that. By the way, you don't have to grow a beard to do this. You can be clean shaven just like I am. If you do have a beard, it can't be scraggly.

YOUR EYEWEAR
Most face shapes fall into two categories: the angular ones and the more oval ones. If you want to make an improvement on your face, wear glasses that contrasts your face. If your face is on the angular side, wear frames that are more circular. They will fit your face better and will compliment the angularity of your face, therefore changing how you look, and not to mention ... you'll look like a badass. When you walk around with shades, you add a little bit of spice and a little bit of mystery to you. On the flipside, if your face is more circular, wear frames that more angular, more squared off. It'll compliment your circular shape and it'll end up making look better.

The point is find the shape of frames that's the opposite to your face shape so it can compliment it and therefore change how you look.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH
Whiten your teeth. The most attractive people in the world have white smiles. A white smile makes others insinuate that you're healthier and more hygienic, that you have a hygienic oral routine. You need to try to get that smile as white as you can get it.

UNDERWEAR
It's time to upgrade to some new drawers. Now that we're in the summer season, I suggest you update your underwear. Those things get old, they get dingy, they get faded. The last thing you want to do is when you're about to throw down with a woman, you take your pants off and she feels embarrassed for you and embarrassed for herself for being in the same room with you.

There have been a number of women who have told me during the shoots that men need to wear better underwear. Why else do you think women are at Victoria's Secrets all day? It's because they're trying to be sexy for you. So why not be sexy for them?

There's a brand I tried out recently, just in time for the beginning of summer. Again, at the beginning of every season, you upgrade your underwear selection. So this summer I'm trying out something new. It's a brand I never heard of before, I decided to take a swing at it and I'm glad I did. That brand is Nudus.

These are my kind of underwear. They're very sexy. She's going to look at you and think you've got a nice ass from doing all those squats, you've got those thighs and hamstrings in great conditions, your body is on point. She's on the bed watching you take your clothes off because she's sexually turned on and you've got that on - that underwear with your complete package. Try it out. You're looking at about $40 for a four pair.

If you want to stick to Old Faithful, though, you can't go wrong with Calvin Klein.

It's time to upgrade your drawers. Don't walk around with underwear that has bad smells or appearances to them. Change them every once in a while. You'll be doing yourself and these ladies a favor.

COLOGNE
Go get a cologne. Not just any cologne, but a scent that is mass appealing such as Dior Savauge, Bleu De Chanel. You can go to a local discount store such as Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls. Possibly Burlington. They have a ton of fragrances anywhere from ten- to twenty five dollars. You can pick up F Black by Ferragamo, which is about twenty dollars there. They have Banana Republic fragrances as well around twenty dollars. I do want it fresh smelling with a nice and citrus space because women like that.

If you go to Macy's, though, you're going to spend a little more money, so keep that in mind. If you don't want to spend that kind of money, go to a discounter and pick up something for around twenty dollars. You may even find a cologne from Liz Claiborne called Curve Black. I smelled it and it's decent. I didn't buy it because I have enough colognes so I don't need it.

SMILE
Last thing is to smile. Smile when you're looking at women. Smirk a little bit. Tilt your head here and there as you talk to them. Don't look so serious. Don't look as if you haven't had a woman in such a long time. When you're talking to these women, just be cool. Just. Be. Cool. Smile, shoulders back, look happy. Life if good.

Is there more beyond the physical aspect? Yes. Do looks matter? They do. They do matter. She has to be attracted to you. If there's something about you that's not attractive, she will shut you down. You won't be able to get her to take her shoes off for you with your words if the looks aren't there. Some sort of look has to be attractive to her.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I decided to go into the vault to find a shoot I did once upon a time and I came up with the shoot I did with Jasmine.

Over the course of history, we can find many movements, of uneven fortune, that challenged the established norms, that broke with the moral of their time, that offered a creative explosion and had revolutionary potential. Such movements form part of the slippery entity that is counterculture: whenever the powers that be manage to capture it, it has already mutated into another form. But it always keeps going further, mixing culture and life, challenging the boundaries of the idea of culture. She's someone who believes things outside of what society considers normal or typical.

That pretty much sums up the topic of conversation we had, her view points, and I think it goes pretty much hand in hand with how she dresses. A form of expression while being all the peaceful about it at the same time.

Something about Jasmine that I have not encountered in any woman I've taken photos of before or since. What feels comfortable in her own skin is a beauty standard that's not extreme as dying her teeth black like they did in Japan, or eating deathly arsenic for skin whitening. Instead, Jasmine is all about keeping it au naturel. That's her liberating natural beauty standard.

These photos shows her proudly showing her naturally red armpit hair. She has received both praise and criticism for this. For Jasmine, cultivating body hair is a way to protest the beauty and maintenance standards placed upon her by society. Indeed, even photographs in this shoot will use her to communicate this message.

She let me play with that hair by petting it and smelling it. It had that unique scent of "her," which is to say they hardly smelled like anything. She allowed me to smell her feet as well and the results were the same.

After the shoot was over, we spent the next hour talking about various things. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon in the park.

-

JASMINE SCENT -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- SIZE -- 9 (U.S.), 39-40 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Two firsts when it comes to this shoot: taking photos of someone who's resting in her hammock, and taking photos of a Mormon woman.

I was walking along, looking for a bench to take a break for a few minutes. I saw a bench, but I also saw the hammock with the legs hanging off of the side of it. I walked closer to it because the face was hidden from view and so I wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman in it. When I got closer, it was clear that it was a woman. I wasn't close enough, though, to be able to tell if she was sleeping. It wasn't until I got two feet from her when I realized she was on the phone talking to someone. That took me by surprised and it also made her jump a bit because she seemed too distracted in her phone conversation to notice that anyone was approaching her. I was just about to apologize for interrupting her, but since she asked me what it that I wanted, I decided to stay with her and not walk away. I told her to hang up the phone, and she did.

"You want to take pictures of my feet? Okay," she said.

At first we weren't talking much in the shoot until I asked her what it was that she was reading. I could tell that she was hesitant to answer that question. When I asked her why that was, she said that I wouldn't understand it and maybe something about how I would judge her unfairly. I said, "Try me." She did. It was a book that discussed topics in Mormonism. It turned out to be the best conversation she had with anyone in days, she told me at the end of it all.

Sarah is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She believe that God is her father, that Christ is her Savior and Redeemer, and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who helped restore the gospel to earth. She is expected to obey some basic rules - attend church, pay tithing, obey the Word of Wisdom, etc.

Also, being a Mormon, Sarah intends to preserve her chastity and virtue until she's married. Premarital sex isn't the doorway to adulthood that makes you the type of person you want to become, she said. That is a "fallacy and discounts the value of all the other kinds of relationships in our lives - with family, friends, co-workers and romantic partners where sex is not involved." The church tends to align itself with a more traditional culture, in which men typically are seen as the deciders and women patiently wait to be asked, and Sarah is perfectly fine with that.

She strives to live authentically, with honesty and integrity, to love others and serve her fellow humans, contribute to society, follow the laws of the land wherever we is, take good care of our body. She strives on being humble and non judgemental. In the future, she wants to teach kids correct principles and values so they can all live happy lives. She respects Jesus Christ and the sacrifices He made for her.

-

WHAT DOES SHE AVOID
Sarah don't drink alcohol, coffee, or tea. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I try to avoid caffeine, but am not super strict about it.

If she goes "out" - it isn't to a bar, saying, "I am generally uncomfortable at bars ... they are dark, noisy and full of people getting drunk. I haven't found them to be fun if you aren't drinking. And I don't like the smell of alcohol. I'm not judgmental about it (at least, I try not to be...), but I've found that people who drink don't like me not-drinking around them. So I think it is fair to say I don't feel welcome in bars either.

HOW SHE FEELS HER FAITH IS PERCIEVED
She feels her faith is misunderstood, "Almost every media story about it gets it wrong. They focus too much on certain details that mean very little to me day-to-day, or fail to provide context to make things seems sensible/non-crazy."

"I bet we're less different than you'd expect. If we worked or went to school together, you might guess I'm Mormon because of the things I avoid ... but if you didn't pay attention, you might not even know. So I get bothered when people think Mormons are really weird or cultish ... We're not."

I asked her half-jokingly if she would be okay with being one of seven wives. She said no. Just herself and whichever guy she ends up marrying.

HER FEET
Nice pink toenails. Her soles were a bit dirty, which I didn't mind at all. It humanizes her in a way. They were just a bit smelly as well since she had them in her Vans footwear without her socks, not providing enough air flow in them. To me, that's the right kind of feet smell. It makes the experience much more enjoyable to shoot photos.

That was my first time taking photos of feet in a hammock, which gave me something new to work with.

Hope you guys like her.

SARAH OF SYMMETRY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This introvert is not really a shy woman but she takes slightly more time to open up to others being that she prefers to analyze and then react to the situation. She generally doesn't bother mixing up with the general crowd as she prefers to deal with two or three people at a time at maximum so that she can focus completely.

Julina is the type of woman a man would easily introduce to his family. Depending on who you are, it may take a lot of effort from your side to rightly approach and start to get to know this her (as you are bound to get evaluated and analyzed on your behavior -- as is the case of what any other girl would do), but if you can befriend her, Julina can prove out to be the most promising and caring person you've ever known. She will be there, no matter what.

It was too bad this shoot was as short as it was because I really liked her feet.

-  -  -
JULINA -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- SIZE -- 10 (U.S.), 41.5 (EUR), 8 (U.K.)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Autumn 2022

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just came across Stephanie SolBlond mention above and went to google in order to dig out her photo set. She's so good

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links