Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 36)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I would do if I were National after showing the last two girls:
 -

If this isn't the best thread in this forum, then I haven't seen one.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
NATURAL CLASSIC
This is a true Classic for me. Of all the shoots I've shown up to this point, this is one of those that belongs on my personal lists of one of my all-times greatest pieces of art. If I made my personal top ten of my greatest (or favorite) shoots I've done in Central Park up to this point in the thread, there is no way that I'm going to leave this one off that list. Will it remain in my top ten by the time all is said and done here? We'll see, because there will be many others to come that you truly amaze everyone in here - masterpieces that will live on through the annals of time. But this shoot was definitely one of my early favorites, and I will always preserve this shoot as a something of a wonderful significance in the anthology of the Women of Central Park.

LUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q3iztn418v7fudg0eki7rn3ehdmbvigm

----

-

She is declared as the youngest woman I've ever taken photos of. So young this woman was, she had yet to graduate from high school when these moments were captured on camera. Pour yourself a glass of wine and drink to that. Savor the aroma and taste as you sip into that glass and truly be beholden to this precious creature who was ripening before my very eyes with each photo I took.

She looked so young, she sounded so young, she felt so young, she smelled so young ...
all at the same time.

I was inflamed with a feeling of love for this gentle lady who was not yet an adult. When I saw her, I was just overtaken.

Everything about that shoot was everything I could've asked for out of a model during a shoot. She was understanding, so easy going, and one of the most accommodating model I've shot. I don't remember many other shoots in which the atmosphere around us was as quiet as it was throughout the entirety of the shoot, which was perfect for me.

-  -  -  -

-

BEAUTY SLEEP
I gave her young, precious, newly- and freshly ripened eighteen year-old feet a well-deserved foot massage. That was the first time in her life that anyone has touched her feet in the way that I did. From wall the walking she did that day, from the mileage she put in her shoes, her feet needed a lot of care to keep them healthy.

I could tell from her face that the foot massage eased the tension all over her body. Something magical happens when the massage increases the release of hormones that create relaxation and a sense of calm, and decreasing the release of hormones that kept her tensed and stressed. She thanked me for being so kind to her and making her feel as if she was melting in front of me before closing her eyes not too long afterwards.

Something about seeing a beauty sleep peacefully, to lay my eyes on this model just lying there they way she did made me attached to her and somewhat more protective of her because she relied on her instincts that I wasn't going to do just leave her there or run off with some of her personal belongings. She felt so comfortable from being with me that she depended on me with full trust and confidence that I, being some guy who she has never met before, was going to keep her safe, to allow her the time she needed to be in another place where everything will be just fine. Such a beautiful creature, sleeping. Aesthetic. Comely.

When she finally woke up, she stretched, ... in slow motion ... took a deep breath, looked at me and gave me a little smile with the look that said she was so glad that I stayed beside her side all that time. We talked for a bit more before continuing with the shoot.

LUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rp6ciy1ekbm5m2ewb5wnc03s4si9v3dn
SIZE 6.5 (U.S.), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

----

NOTE
**In the photos in which the back of her shirt is shown, I had to soften those images a bit. The words on the back of her shirt contained the name of the high school she was about to graduate from, along with the names of everyone else who was going graduate from that class. All of the names, including hers. So what I did was I had to fog the images somehow so that whatever it said on the back of her shirt became less distinct.**

It's just ... a little lush ...

Holy fucking SHIT.

-footboy/1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7586cf548479884

^^^^Ok,, so in this pic she was either laughing at a joke u just told, or she was laughing at the fact that "I can't believe this guy is taking pics of my feet" which one was it?? And I know when she was dozing off u got a good whiff of those soles please what did they smell like?? forgive me a few too many black 'n' tans tonight thanks !!!

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jasespace:
This is what I would do if I were National after showing the last two girls:
 -

If this isn't the best thread in this forum, then I haven't seen one.

Oh! It totally is!!

Great stuff always!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footboy1 ...
To answer your first question, I don't remember what she was smiling about in that photo. It could've been either one or a combination of the two. If it was a joke, then I don't remember what I said that made her put on a smile. In any case, she was glad to spend the time with me.

To answer your second question, not too long after I started massaging her feet, she became so relaxed and the massage felt so good to her, that she gave me the freedom to move and act as I wanted with her feet before she fell into her light sleep. It felt so good for her that she just went with the flow.

Her feet smelled like teen spirit, ... just like the rest of her did - so young, so ripe, so fresh.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by National:
footboy1 ...
To answer your first question, I don't remember what she was smiling about in that photo. It could've been either one or a combination of the two. If it was a joke, then I don't remember what I said that made her put on a smile. In any case, she was glad to spend the time with me.

To answer your second question, not too long after I started massaging her feet, she became so relaxed and the massage felt so good to her, that she gave me the freedom to move and act as I wanted with her feet before she fell into her light sleep. It felt so good for her that she just went with the flow.

Her feet smelled like teen spirit, ... just like the rest of her did - so young, so ripe, so fresh.

Great stuff. [Drool] Kinda like winning the lottery, isn't it? [Drool] [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are definitely outdoing yourself time after time with your posts, National. I really enjoyed many of the last couple of dozen of women you showed. Your style is really unlike anything I've seen, it is original and a style that is synonymous to you and you only. I can touch on each girl I really enjoyed and say what I liked about her, but that would take me forever to do. For now, I'll just focus on Anjelinna Sarrah, the last one you showed.

She's a hot woman and it probably takes a lot of great skills and fantastic showsmanship to be able to get someone as pretty as her to have no problems about taking her shoes off for you just like that and let you take as many pictures as you like. The shoot itself not only does a great job of showcasing her in ways that no one else might have, but the backround really reminds us that these were shot in Central Park and how scenic that place can look.

These women you walk among us everyday and it's amazing when you think about that - how we missed out on a similar opportunity to ask women like them to pose for us on a regular basis. Many of us can only dream of having this type of fortune that you do. But you actually live it, feet after feet served to you on a silver platter. Amazing!

Angelinna's hot with sexy long toes. Nice soles and lovely legs, too. Such a cool chick.

Also, I know I can't be the only one who feels this, but I feel like a well-read person whenever I read these stories about these women, especially the ones like Angelinna. You have a nice drink, you read the stories, you see the pictures, you come out of it feeling well-informed, as if you read a best-selling novel.

Thanks for your generosity and your style of photography.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jasespace ...
I really like the gifs. They say things that words can't describe and they're quite accurate, I might add. [Smile]

Icarus ...
Thanks for your support, as always.

foot_fashion_industry ...
Thank you so being so observant and bringing your points to the forefront. It always reminds me of how great this thread has become, from the backround of the images, to the style in which describes exactly the intrinsic nature of something quite abstract that defines the character of my style, shown from these women, stories, and photos. The type of women one can chill with everyday and form a real bonding, platonic or intimate. Real feet from the everyday girl. Doesn't get more honest than that.

footboy1 ...
It's a lot like winning the lottery, a lot like winning the championship.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

My personal list of some of the most distinguished models who I've personally met and taken photos of. They are the women of Central Park. They visit the park to relax, have fun, kick off their shoes and just enjoy themselves. I've added two more women since I last showed this list. More names will be added throughout the course of this thread in the times to come.

Thanks to all who have shown their appreciation for what I've done here.

-National

[ August 23, 2018, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd warn everyone: Imagebam has announced they will be closing at the end of June. Given that the photos in this thread are hosted at Imagebam, if you want to keep them, probably best to download them now.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

sftfan ...
Thanks for the heads up. I will download the photos of every gallery in this thread. By the time July 1st gets here, I will have new links for those same images in every set that I posted here.

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crisis averted! Whew
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -

She's from Budapest. This was first-ever trip to the United States. It takes someone who lives in a majestic city such as the one in Hungary to have a great idea as to which other majestic city to visit outside of her country. New York City was her choice, a place that - to quote the late author Susan Ertz - "was never built for the comfort and happiness of its citizens, but to astonish the world."

- From her book Anger In the Sky, 1943

That quote pretty much sums up the reason why anyone goes to visit the Big Apple. It's the same reason why she wanted to make that trip over here. Someone like her is going to spend most of her time walking around if she doesn't know how to make good use of the public transportation, and that's exactly what we had here.

It was late-afternoon. I'm pretty certain that by that time of day she had taken at least twelve thousands steps in the day, in her footwear that supported her feet in the summer day, no socks. And you can tell that she had been on her feet for much of her time that day from the markings the shoes left on her feet as soon as she removed them for me. Her feet really needed the rest and breather. They really needed it, and it set the tone for what was her first real break of the day. Her mind was put at ease and so did the rest of her mood.

JULIA OLÁH -- http://imgur.com/a/vUskS
SIZE 8.5 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

**After you enlarge the image in the gallery, right click and select 'Open image in new tab.' That way you'll be able to scroll through the photo left and right. Besides, the photo will appear larger if you do it that way as well.**

[ June 22, 2017, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! They look like they would had a strong scent...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links