Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 68)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTRODUCTION
Central Park is a magnificent place to be. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and it is the most filmed location in the world. Just like with many other things associated with Central Park, this thread (that celebrates the women who visit Central Park) puts smiles on people's faces. That is what I always try to do in this thread, as it is my "job description".

Visiting Central Park should be on everyone's bucket list because you cannot say you visited New York City without visiting the Park. Those who have, come in from all over the city, the United States, and from many foreign countries to enjoy the leisure and festivities that takes place out in the open.

For more than 160 years, Central Park has been the centerpiece of New York City, with more than 21 million women visiting each year. In The Women of Central Park, I will take readers through America's most popular and celebrated park, where natural and manmade features are interwoven into a spectacular work of art. Combining incredible stories with fantastic photographs, the Women of Central Park will be your guide to let you in on what it's like to meet women who go there.

Central Park is a living museum of superb Victorian decorative arts and landscape design. What you will see throughout the week are more women who could've easily been picked up at the mall, grocery store, Starbucks, or any other public place. You don't need to turn on the TV or fire up your broadband internet to find hot chicks because they're all over the place. I find the everyday amateur girls all around me just about irresistible, and I am not the least bit timid in approaching them about getting their feet naked for photos.

The Women of Central Park is a great example of natural amateur content in the foot fetish category. Get ready for the grandeur, get ready for the excitement. At the end of the week, when you leave Central Park, I guarantee you, just like I did during and after these shoots, you will have a smile on your face.

Thank you very much.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

One of the more gorgeous women I've ever photographed is about to be presented before you. It was one of those moments where I could not believe my eyes as to what I was seeing. As I've said several times throughout the pages of this thread: if you're out there doing this, and you see someone who looks that good, you have got to approach her because women like her do not come along that often.

--

She was looking at the ducks swimming on the lake, probably wishing she had one or two of them as pets, raising them on a piece of land that has a lot of acres.

The initial conversation upon the approach was something I deemed to be a throwaway awful conversation which then leads into an impromtu shoot. Looking back on it, I can't help but to revel in the shitness of the thing because what I thought was going to lead to nothing lead to something.

ME: "Excuse me. Do you speak English?"
SVETLANA: "A little."
ME: "I don't usually do this, but I had to say you look nice."

She was trying to think of what to say but the words couldn't quite come out of her mouth as she was blushing from having a comment like that catch her off guard.

ME: "And now you're going to tell me you're waiting for a Tinder date or something like that."

She didn't know what I was trying to say so I had to make things easier for her.

ME: "I saw you and I thought you looked very nice."
HER: "Thank so much - you too."
ME: "Yeah?"
HER: "Yeah, very good."
ME: "Where are you from?"
HER: "Ukraine. Kyiv"

From there, we were talking about this and that. Nothing special, each of us trying to get a grasp of what the other person was trying to say. Basically, she was in New York studying English. Not bad, considering that her English (as little as she knew about it) was better than my Ukrainian. Later in the introduction phase ...

HER:: "When I'm drunk, I speak more."
ME:: "When you're drunk you speak more? So let's get you a drink. We need to get you a drink right away! So what are you doing this evening?"
HER:: "I go to skydiving with my friends."
ME:: "Skydiving? I don't know this."
HER:: "It's near here I think."
ME:: "In Manhattan?"
HER: "Yes."
ME: "Skydiving? Really? I never heard this."
HER: "Me too, it's near from here."

Perhaps she meant to say something else in place of skydiving. She had to. Now of course I know what skydiving is, but skydiving in the middle of New York City? She was thinking of something else, and I was hoping she would find the words to correct herself but that never happened.

You see, what guys forget sometimes is that the approach doesn't have to be perfect. Just the act of going up to the girl and speaking to the girl you find attractive is something she'll respect you for.

-

Her English wasn't great, my vibe was shit, and it was a bit of a car crash conversation because the interaction was not flowing smoothly due to our language barriers and I really thought this wasn't going to go anywhere. As someone who was starting to learn English, she had a hard time understanding what I was talking about for the most part. She could maybe follow one out of five words. Therefore, I had to speak in fewer words, in more simplistic terms to maintain the dialogue.

This was probably the worse approach I did that still resulted in a shoot. When I told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet, I wasn't expecting her to say yes because of the difficulties imposed by the language barrier we faced, and I was a bit concerned that a part of her felt helpless in the situation. She probably figured that modeling her feet for me could make things easier for her because posing for photos is something anyone can do. She was willing to give it a try because it was just feet.

According to circumstance, she was only in the U.S. for a little bit of time and she probably thought I looked all right in my suit and she was willing to go for it. Again, don't try to predict the outcome, just take the action and go with what you can do.

-

ME:: "So what did you think when I said hello? Were you surprised?"
SVETLANA:: "Of course. Why did you say hello?"
ME:: "What do you think?"
SVETLANTA:: "It's not normal."
ME: "In Ukraine? So if a guy says hello to you - imagine we're in Kyiv - I see you eating strawberries, and I think you look nice, it's normal for me to say hello."

She shook her head. When I asked why not,

SVETLANA: "I don't know. I don't know why."
ME:: "I'm actually quite friendly because perhaps I love learning about different parts of the world, therefore I have to be open minded. But if I see you and I think you look quite nice, so I say hello. Again, why do you think this is strange?"
SVETLANA:: "Because I was scared."
ME:: "Why, because you thought I was going to steal your purse?"
SVETLANA:: "No, no, no. I was thinking ... I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I think you not be from here."
ME:: "Say again?"
SVETLANA: "Because you don't from ... here?" When I asked her to repeat herself, she answered me in a form of a question because my question made her feel insecure about her English. Basically she was trying to say that she thought I wasn't from New York and that I was from another country, maybe Curacao.

ME: "So you found it strange that I spoke to you and then you didn't know what I wanted?"
SVETLANA: "No, I know."
ME: "You did know! So you're not that switched off."
SVETLANA: "I thinky I know. You want be my friend, yah. Am I right?"
ME: (After a pause) "I suppose if friends want to roll around together naked in bed, then yes I want to be your friend."

She shook her head with a smirk on her face that said, You're good. Sneaky, but good

The fact that I didn't appear to her as someone who spoke English was quite interesting. In that exchange, I tried to figure out if she knew what I wanted, meaning if she knew that I wanted to get better acquainted with her in a physical sense. She thought I wanted to be friends. Instead of playing into her frame, I used a line that I've used on other women before, the friends get naked in bed line. The way I said it implied that even if she didn't really understand, being that her English wasn't massively on point, then she would get the tone of what I'm saying. She tried to put me in the friendzone and I was able to get myself out of that hold by using that line.

SVETLANA: "My feet? I like, right? But don't know if you like it. I hope you like."

She wasn't sure if her feet were going to be liked. Then I saw her feet after it came out of her sneakers. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I like. It was amazing to see a woman with the kind of feet that lives up to the rest of how she looks. Her ankle socks were nicely wrapped around her ankles and her soles were quite a sight to behold and they were somewhat moist. I was fascinated with the sole design of her Reebok's. I've never seen anything quite like it.

As the shoot went on, we sensed that there was a mutual attraction for one another and it was going to be up to me to decide how this was going to move forward. Aside from the fact that we found each other physically attractive, I had to catch the situation up to speed on the verbal escalation. Oftentimes, guys will not express verbally at any stage that they find the woman attractive and there are different reasons for that. Because English was not her first language, the easy way forward was to use some sort of guide of teaching each other - in this case, Ukrainian, her teaching me, and the other way around, English - words and phrases to verbally escalate the attraction.

ME: "You have to teach me some Ukrainian."
SVETLANA: "Oh, of course! Let's go. You're teacher teaching English, and I teacher teaching Ukrainian, ok." She was excited.
ME: "How do you say 'You have sexy eyes' in Ukrainian?"
SVETLANA: "У вас сексуальні очі." (pronounced U vas sekswual'ni ochi.)
ME: "Sekswual?"
SVETLANA: "Uhu." (Ukranian for uh-huh, spelled Угу)

Something about hearing her say it in her own language held my complete attention as though by magic. Her facial expressions, her hand gestures, all of it suggested that things were heading in the right direction.

SVETLANA: "Мої ноги такі приємні та м'які. Сподіваюся, вони вам подобаються." (pronounced as Moyi nohy taki pryyemni ta m''yaki. Spodivayusya, vony vam podobayut'sya.)

That last quote right there, I'm not sure if that's what she said verbatim, but I'm going to guess that's what she said based on how she translated it to me, which you'll see in a moment. It had something to do with her feet because she touched them and moved them around playfully seductively as she said it.

SVETLANA: "They nice, hm ..., soft, too, yes? And, hm ... I hope you like."

With that, I took each foot and kissed each one a few times with a lick at the end as my way of responding to that. I don't think she expected me to do that, but she let me do it. Guess what? She liked. Moving on from that, later on in the shoot, I escalated a bit harder. And the fact that she was complying and willing to answer to this stuff meant I that could keep pushing it.

-

ME: "Have you ever kissed a girl?"
SVETLANA: "Yeah, of course."
ME: "For fun or for pleasure?" She didn't know what I asked so I had to reframe the question. "For something serious or for something you liked?"
SVETLANA: "For normal."
ME: "You like girls?"
SVETLANA: "Yes."
ME:: "Have you ever slept with a girl?"
SVETLANA: "Yeah, of course!"
ME: Laughing amusedly, "Whatchu mean 'of course'? Is it normal in Ukraine?"
SVETLANA: "No, it's normal for me."
ME: "Are you bisexual?" She froze because she couldn't understand what I said. "Do you like guys and girls?"
SVETLANA: "Ah yes. But only boyfriends I had."

So again, that was later in the shoot, by which time I had built a level of rapport with her. She's letting me touch her hair, her shoulders, her legs and feet, so we were getting the sense that it was game on from both sides and she was more than happy to talk about those sort of topics.

The shoot came to an end when she reminded me that she had to meet up with her friends. We exchanged contact information with the anticipation that were were going to see each other again soon afterwards. She showed up for the date where we had a drink. That's a drink without the 's' for me and a drink without the 's' for her. After I was done tasting my wine and she was done tasting hers, we went somewhere else to continue the date and we had a blast.

I think we'll leave it there.

-
Click Here to View the Gallerie

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Winter, 20201

[ December 21, 2020, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This is going to be a packed week here in this thread. I have so much to show with so much to say throughout the course of this week. So much information to take in as I cram all of it in such a short amount of time.

This is my favorite time of the year posting photos and the stories that accompanies these women. One of my favorite things to do when I organize is to determine which order I'm going to show these women in. Perfecting the order in which I sequence these shoots. Who goes first, second, third, etc., and in which days of the week I'm going to show them. That's challenging and fun at the same time. I decided to go with Svetlana to kick things off, which was a hard decision for me to make because she could've easily gone on last to close out this thread for the season. The reason I didn't is because I saved that spot for someone else.

--

The Winter 2021 issue of The Women of Central Park thread will be the last one on display before I disappear for quite some time. So I want everyone in here to enjoy what we have here for the rest of the week and enjoy it as best you can.

If you enjoy the shoot with Svetlana and enjoy the other galleries I have in store for this week, then do me a favor and feel free to stop in here and leave a comment showing your appreciation.

Thanks.

--------------------
 -

Icarus 2.0
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Svetlana, perfect! I am jealous. Well done!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

There was nothing about this woman that made me think that she wasn't going to be open to the idea of a foot shoot. Her hair was dyed, she had glitter underneath her eyes and she was walking around the park barefoot. She was walking on a soft surface made of crushed gravel when we passed each other. Whatever was on her mind, I could tell she was having a very good day from the expression on her face, as if she knew a secret and couldn't wait to tell the exciting news to the first person who asked her about it. This was the first time I approached someone who was walking around park without her shoes and socks on, so I wanted to see where that was going to lead.

-

Getting her to say yes was like asking a child if she wanted candy because of how fast she responded to that request and because she was enthusiastic about the opportunity to share this experience with me. So we walked around for a bit just so I could see her move around the park in her bare feet some more. The bottoms of her feet were not as dirty as I thought they would be. In fact, they looked less dirty than other women I shot who did wear something on their feet.

She was a lot of fun to talk to. She has the charm of communication and people enjoy what she has to say as the topics of conversation with her typically involves things that are not that serious. It was very easy to get her to laugh and she must've thought I was the coolest guy she met that day, agreeing with practically everything I told her.

She likes to play tourist in NYC even though she lives in NYC, planning a night to do the kinds of things she would only do if her cousin Lauren were in town. She eats that famous dish! She walks across that famous bridge! She gets her steps in seeing all the sights! She likes to sing karaoke because she has a lot of fun than belting out her favorite songs with her friends! She also likes to have some laughs at a comedy show, "These shows are usually pretty cheap, and the giggles are guaranteed. Talent can be hit-or-miss, but that's just part of the fun."

Oh, we're not done yet! This nineteen year-old plans on faking bachelorette parties. "Like, I'm gonna grab a bunch of penis paraphernalia and a fake veil from the sex shop, and hit up a few bars like I'm at a bachelorette party. If I'm not dressed up as the (fake) bride-to-be, then I'll work on getting my group free drinks," she said quite enthusiastically, counting down the days in which that'll happen.

She is someone who's always looking for ways to have fun in the shortest amount of time possible and I don't know how her friends manage to keep up with her. It was one of the most fun I've ever had talking to someone during a shoot, which was one of the big takeaways I had from spending some time with her.

-

During the beginning, we were looking for ways to transition the conversations into areas of mutual interest. We had to try a few topics before we found something we had in common. From there, everything else became so easy and incredibly fun. She was having so much fun in part because she gravitated towards me, thinking I was just like her in terms of sharing similar attitudes and values. What's more, she doesn't close herself off from certain ideas and associate only with like-minded people - she doesn't bully people into seeing her point of view. She is open to hearing your ideas, instead of forcing you to adopt hers.

The shoot made her feel so good about herself and she was so glad that I made her day. She let her little flirty side come through in this shoot as her way of thanking me of noticing her and it showed in some of these photos.

The shoot had to wrap up because she had to be home. This time, she was going to walk with her sneakers on.

JUBILANT SPARKS -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE 6 (US - Canada), 36 (EU), 3 (UK)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, Winter 2021

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I appreciate the time this women took out of her day to participate in this shoot for me. She looked like someone who was comfortable in the clothes she wore and I felt she would be comfortable in showing me her feet. She was all for it, especially since it gave her a reason to sit down and enjoy the sight of the sun setting behind the buildings along Central Park West.

It wasn't until in the middle of the shoot when I realized just how much her pants were slit on the sides. I didn't pay too much attention to it in the beginning when I approached her because they were swishy and wide-legged. She enjoyed how the air felt breezing alongside her exposed legs, keeping her already relaxed state relaxed even longer.

It made her feel so good about being herself, that some guy would take photos of her like that without feeling embarrassed. She was free to be herself around me and she enjoyed the shoot and the "celebration of her body" as she put it. She was happy to have shared her positivity with me and left the shoot feeling better about herself.

-

TRUTHFULLY LIFE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE 9 (US - Canada), 39 (EU), 6 (UK)

Natural Park - The Woman of Central Park, NYC, Winter 2021

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -

Central Park in the Dark

NATURAL CLASSIC
An introduction here to a woman I think a lot of you will enjoy.

Meet Sara. She's lived in Santiago, Chile for all of her life until recently when she moved to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. She's a yoga instructor and wanted to know what New York City was like and how this place was really larger than life itself.

She was sitting on the grass, reading a book by a tree. Another woman who didn't know how to speak English. But since I know Spanish, communication was not going to be an issue, and she breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she wasn't going to spend her time talking to me in a language she didn't know.

--

Although it's often overlooked by younger travelers due to a relatively higher cost of living than other Latin American countries, and due to the fact that it's generally not considered as "fun" or "welcoming" as places such as Colombia, Costa Rica or Mexico, Chile has a lot of things going for it.

It's one of the wealthiest and safest countries in South America. Not to mention, Chile is also incredibly geographically diverse. You can go snowboarding one day, and be in the world's driest desert the next. It's got mountains, coastlines and the famous and mysterious Easter Island. For big city life, you can hit Santiago. Nightlife there rivals any major city in Latin America. Or, if you're more of a low-key artist type, you can go to Valparaiso for some bohemian living.

With Sara, you can talk to her about topics that extend beyond what's the newest movies that came out. Furthermore, she likes to have fun. Affectionate, but not clingy. Smart, but not a know-it-all. Fun, but not crazy. For many guys, that's an A+ in the personality department.

She loves living in Brazil now that she doesn't live in Chile. Brazil is her paradise! "My favorite thing about Brazil is not really tangible. It's more of a feeling. It's the feeling of things being laid back. Not easy, but laid back and casual. It's in the mountains and beaches and in the relaxed way the people interact with each other on the street. I love the feeling of always being, somewhat, on vacation," Sara said in Spanish.

--

What stuck out to me was just how glossy her legs were. They were so shiny that you would be able to see the reflection of your face on them! I didn't ask her about this, but the design on Sara's tank top shows the core in her belief system that yoga and meditation is the answer to freeing one own's mind, the spiritual awakening. Makes every bit of sense considering that she teaches yoga.

Enjoy Sara's company. She is here to unite, and for us view this unison in different ways – the unison of body, mind and spirit, uniting all the aspects of yourself, uniting with a spiritual force. If this doesn't connect with you know, then give it some time.

SaraYOGA -- Click Here to View the Gallerie
SHOE SIZE 8.5 (US), 38.5 (EU), 5.5 (UK)

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Winter 2021

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM.....Svetlana has excellent soles; pretty girl!

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
At this time of year, we gather at this sacred location where tomorrow never comes. A quiet place with a majestic Hall. A temple that is growing in size and stature, a temple that solidifies everything. Here, the warm glow of bygone days are collected and safeguarded for all time. Unforgettable memories, relived; the women who were from another place in time, cherished. Whenever the present turns its eyes to the Past, the most coveted treasures are the women idealized for their courage, outstanding achievements, or notable qualities. Icons of our prized pastime whose presence in and out of Central Park have the power to change us forever.

These ladies have a combination of qualities that nicely exalts the eyes and minds. It is here that you will find the pride that makes going back in time a wonderful journey to embark on. Our stories lies within the Hall where the ladies have their stories and likeness immortalized.

But even the past is an ever-changing place because once a year those who have been inducted before welcome new ones to these hallowed halls as we select these girls who I met the park ... to become Women of All Time.

INDUSTRIA --
THE HEADLINE INDUCTEE

-

Industria (pronounced in-DEUCE-tria) is an exemplary model and is an excellent example of other women to follow. Speaking for myself, I cannot think of too many other women who I would give an A or an A+ to in these four categories: Great Body, Truly Fantastic Feet, Academically Gifted, and How Great the Shoot Was. Another Hall of Famer who I would classify in the same league as Industria would be Special Kaye. Makeup Principal would be another one, now that I think about it. With Speical Kaye, I didn't get the chance to enjoy doing the shoot as much as I wanted to because I had no business being in the park at the time those photos were shot (I needed to be downtown for work-related stuff).

When it came to how well read she was, Industria was leaps and bounds ahead of anyone I have ever shot photos of. For being the first woman who I shot who I graded that high in all four of those categories, makes her the first Quadruple Crown winner, and being able to have the looks, the smarts, and the understanding and flexibility to be able to incorporate that all in one classical shoot, makes this woman an all-time great in every sense of the word.

The story of how I met this woman is the stuff that great stories are made of. You really need to go back to her profile to read the in-depth version of it, but the short of it is that I didn't meet her at Central Park. Much like with fellow Hall of Famer The National Fashionista, I met her in the train. The version with Industria was hot in that I could've been one of those guys who wound up in the Hot Dudes Reading instagram page, if I was only reading a book in the subway. But I wasn't, so to her I was just a Hot Dude in the Subway. I caught her with her phone pointed at me, I walked up to her and basically told her that I thought she was hot too.

We wound up in Central Park later that day and had one of the best shoots I've ever had. Industria was simply amazing on top of being a scholar, an erudite with profound knowledge of whatever your specialty or expertise is. Her English etiquette compels her to not say a word that she doesn't know how to spell. I could envision Industria being a regular visitor of the Library of Alexandria before it was burned to the ground, learning about the shapes of the sacred geometry they used to draw.

She is the only woman whose feet as big as hers that are also one of the softest pair I've ever massaged, which surprised me in a good way because they didn't look soft to me at first. It was almost as if her feet didn't have any bones in them - that's how delicate they were! Her feet are gorgeous bare, secretly soft, obviously well shapen, agile, strong, one of the best I've ever seen.

When it comes to how I look at her with fond memories, Industria is in the category with Dalhous as a woman who defines the essence of this entire thread, which is a compliment that I will only give to a very select few women I've ever met in my entire time doing this. Industria is one of those women who is in a class of her own. She is truly one of the first women I think about whenever I look back at some of my greatest moments I've lived through in all of my time doing this, a statement etched in stone because she was that influential to the building foundation that makes The Women of Central Park the place it has grown to become.

As one of the pioneering superstars, she pretty much solidified why making the move to Central Park was the best decisions I've ever made. And pioneers are always to be held with the highest regard. I cannot think of a better person to lead a class of new members entering this class of the National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women.

DEMURE MADAME
 -

The encounter with this lady was memorable. It was a bit cold on the day of the shoot and she gets credit for being able to have her bare feet withstand the cold for as long as she did.

I thought she was very cute, and had a very calm demeanor about her about that told me that she would be very accepting to me taking photos of her. As the shoot went on, she was more reserved, modest and shy than what her outward appearance lead me to believe. And I'm describing that in a way that I like and find very appealing. She's sweet and modest.

She was reading a book as part of an assignment to learn how to speak French. She read through the pages of that book without any sign that she was contemplating on giving up learning a new language, kind of as if reading and speaking French was becoming second nature to her.

Her father was there and he couldn't have been nicer about the whole idea of someone taking pictures of his daughter's feet. Before I approached Demure, I knew she was with someone because she kept looking to her left to speak to whoever it was, but I couldn't see who or where that person was. I assumed it was her younger sibling and mother because these photos were shot by a playground (which was to her left, not included in the photos).

When she told me that she was with her father, a part of me though he was going to be overly protective of her and start asking me a whole bunch of questions in an accusatory form. Instead, he was all smiles because he had never seen a shoot with this nature happening so sudden. And because it was with his daughter, he gave his stamp of approval and told us to go on and to pretend he wasn't there. He's a real good guy. He is also a man who should be very proud of himself for having raised a daughter who is quiet, respectful of her elders, polite. If any man wants to talks about a girl being a daughter he never had, Demure Madame should be that girl.

As a side note, another thing that helped her argument for being a Hall of Famer is the fact that at the time of her induction, Demure's photos have been the most circulated ones across the internet of all the women I've shot. I mean I've seen photos of other women I photographed appeared in other places on the net, but Demure Madam's are the most spread across.

Truly nice, she is. That was a relatively short shoot, but Demure is a Madame who has truly stood the test of time, and that is the impact a Hall of Famer leaves on everyone.

NEVZANA
 -

She's not a woman who says many things, which made for a pleasant shoot to have.
When we align our hearts and minds to the Divine we are lovely to look at and lovely to be with. When our hearts are like infants trusting and trusted. When we allow ourselves to be like innocents, that's what it's like to be with Nevzana.

CHRISTIE BRITNEY
 -

This was the only shoot that happened that day. The weather report called for a lot rain to start around lunchtime and I got to the park early that Saturday morning in the hopes that I would get something under the belt before then.

One of the cutest girls I've taken photos of. She thought it made sense that I wanted to take pictures of her feet since she thought she had cute feet herself. It was a perfect set up with the nice girl, nice feet already relaxed, on the grass, reading a book. The stuff that parks are made of.

NYCe
 -

Pronounced nice. I wasn't sure what name I was going to give her, and I struggled for quite a bit to think of a name I was going to like, the type of name that I would look back on years later and say that I like how the sound of it fits her. I didn't like it (the NYCEe name) at the time I posted it, but I went with it because the deadline of her posting the photos was approaching and I came up with NYCe at the last second, basically. But the name grew on me after a while and I'm glad that was the name that wound up going to her.

This shoot went on longer than I thought it would, which was all good for me. She was on her way to a museum across town and had decided to walk there rather than to take public transportation, which would've saved her forty five minutes. A very nice looking girl killing time on a Saturday morning. Walking though Central Park. To me it made all the sense in the world to talk to her.

NYCe was one of those women who's feet you'd hope would look wonderful upon removing her shoes. Her feet, once unwrapped, turned out to be a work of nature-made majestic masterpiece because they took my breath away!

I was so glad I was able to come across something that beautiful at the time I did because it was set to rain very hard in the early- to mid afternoon. Breath-taking soles, long toes: the sight of her feet that close to me truly satisfied the appetite, and they were another example of excellence in validating why loving feet is the best fetish to have, which explains why it's pronounced nice: her feet were so nice that I didn't know what else to call her.

LAWN TENNIS
 -

An incredibly driven, hard working woman. Someone who has worked very hard from her days as a young adult, achieving the level of professional success that paid off in spades from burning though the pages of text books at NYU, a woman who is both connected to and skilled in sports. Tennis in particular.

If one were to find her in a Barnes & Noble, she would most likely be found in the Law section or Business section. She is a sponge when it comes to absorbing the advice given in those books. Books along the lines of Quantum Marketing and Mentor to Millions. She had a book just like those alongside with her when the shoot took place.

She was open to the idea of having pictures of her feet taken but wasn't sure if I was going to like them because they were, "probably the worst feet in Manhattan," she said as she laughed. But overall she had a good attitude about it.

A lot of her focus was on her phone. She was getting text updates from several people about a guy she knew. She wouldn't go as far as to call him a friend, but it was a guy she knew nonetheless. He could've been her neighbor or an associate, ... I don't remember exactly. But she was concerned enough for his well being because something terrible had happened to him earlier that day and I think she was there to have witnessed it. She waited for replies to her texts about his condition with baited breath.

When we talked about things that had nothing to do with that text thread, she came across as one of those women who would make people appreciate being in the company of someone who can add great substance to a conversation and someone you would love to have on your debate team. She has interesting things to say and listens to what you have to say, is not overly opinionated and doesn't get offended easily or gets defensive at the drop of a hat. The conversation flows well and you can lose track of time talking with her. And if there are silences, they don't feel awkward, and no dialogue seems forced.

Since these photos were taken before she before she became pregnant for the first time, and I've even seen her play tennis in one of the courts in Central Park while her pregnancy was showing. The fierce and intensity were there, along with the joy that she was to become a mom. After certain sets were done and she had a few seconds to catch her breath.

She's not a pro at tennis, but she knows enough about the sport and plays the sport enough times to make other people, regardless of gender, either look foolish or can hang in there until the very end in her most competitive matches. I've seen her play it once or twice after she gave birth and she knew how to put on a show! But that time on the court while she was pregnant was something incredible to watch.

After that shoot, I've seen/bumped into this woman at the park more times than any other woman I've shot - probably a dozen times! One such time was when she was rollerblading, which was how I found out she got pregnant. She stopped on her tracks to talk to me for a few minutes, giving each other updates on each other's lives. Other conversations I had with her did not cover any functional topics or any transactions that needed to be addressed. In essence, we would have polite conversations about unimportant things. There was this one time, however, where the conversation was more carefully worked out, detailed and thorough, more so than the one we had during our shoot, although the one during the shoot was substantive as well. But the other conversation I just referenced was a combination of personal and professional without being intimate. A high level of respect. In the other times I've seen her in the park, she was with her family so I didn't interfere with that.

She has since worked as a legal consultant or legal assistant at some law firms and is now one of the higher ups at a company that designs and commercializes in therapeutic medicines.

It was during that period of time (going back to the shoot now) when I was still feeling my way around Central Park, getting accustomed to the new climate and conditions there after having spent so much time in Bryant Park. I remember feeling during the shoot and after the shoot that Central Park was really the right place for me. I remember feeling after the shoot that there was so much more to Central Park than I thought there was going to be and that there was so much more I can do in Central Park when it came to everything, including expanding my photographic creativity. There was something about that shoot that, when I left the park that day, made me feel so happy inside.

She is one of the best people I've ever met.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

(continuation)

LEGEND GIRL INDUCTEES
The National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women has a separate category called the "Legend Girl" wing. Inductees in this category are from the days I spent in Bryant Park, dating back to the days before I made the move to Central Park. This shows recognition to the ladies who were stars of an era that really put my work and contributions on the map. Without these women, The Women of Central Park would not be what it is today.

COSMIC GIRL
 -

Another woman with a pair of feet I can easily lose my heart to. Women with nice long toes are a weakness of mine, and her toes were formed to perfection. Her soles, magnificent. And that's probably the first time I've used the word magnificent to describe someone's feet!

Cosmic genuinely loves the company of other women. She has a million girlfriends and lives for her ladies' nights and annual girls' trips. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they are all toasting her 75th birthday aboard an Alaskan cruise.

She still does slumber parties. And yes, she still banters about guys, celeb crushes, and fashion the way she did in junior high, popcorn in hand, facemask on, and some chick flick playing in the background.

This photoshoot took place during my lunch break from work. It's women who look like her with feet like hers that make a lunch break worth its while. She's from Belarus and was in New York on vacation. She's well taken care of from head to toe and I was certainly glad to have run into her when I did because the rest of the day seemed have been so much better after that encounter.

-

The shoot I had with Jewel Spider is the shortest I've ever had and the woman had impeccable feet. If I had spent more time with her, I truly believe this would've gone down as one of the best shoots I've ever done, including the ones I've done in Central Park. With women who's feet I feel would make a man never cheat on her (assuming she never cheats on him, of course), I try to get more creative to get the best shots I could get because feet like hers are a gem to find.

I wish I had spotter her sooner than I did because she had been sitting there for a while, I believe, and because her husband was just minutes away from arriving at the location where the shoot took place. She didn't want him to see what was going on, but she was nice enough to let me get a few shots in.

I wanted to get shots of her toes because they were one of the best kept unpolished toes of any woman with unpolished toes I've ever met. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to those, along with her footwear (ankle-high black leather brogue boots), because it was going to be a matter of seconds before her husband showed up. And he did. But not before I left in the nick of time.

If there was one - and mean *one* - shoot that I can go back and do all over again, it would be with Jewel Spider. There are a number of shoots I wish I can do over again, but none more than this one because Jewel Spider would've been one of the most memorable women in all of my Bryant Park days. Without any question.

Not much was discussed between us because of how short lived the shoot was, but from the very little bit of the conversation we did have, it was safe for me to venture the guess that she is an intelligently sound woman. Her goal was/is to help young women with life's problems with a little humor while still giving informative advice. She believes that by adding some humor to the advice, it will make the advice easier to follow. With more serious issues, her advice would be more serious in nature.

She talked for a few seconds about barriers faced by gifted girls and women who are Native American, African American, Asian American, and Hispanic American. But like I said before, I would've gone more into details about what makes Jewel Spider the woman she is, but it was all cut short.

She sounded like someone who can be easy to talk to and she would share laughs with you on a variety of topics, perfectly and comfortably capable of shooting the breeze with you. Those were the impressions I was able to gather from her personality.

The name Jewel Spider stems from ... I don't know. I don't know why I gave her that name. I just remembered the way she looked, the glasses, her intelligence and just came up with that name because it sounded good to me, fitting her character very well.

Click Here to View Her Gallerie

SICK SENSES
 -

She revels in horror stories and usually appreciates the beauty of blood, and the power a woman finds in revenge. Sick Senses loves to read those types of stories because she likes to be scared, she likes to see situations that are horrible, but know that she's safe. It's the same reason people can't help but to look at a car accident ... it's not that she wishes someone to be hurt or dead, it's just that it's fascinating to her. Death is not something she has experienced and if she has, she doesn't remember it, so, it attracts her in a way.

This was one of my favorite shoots in Bryant Park. That shoot took place on a Friday afternoon and I remember calling it a day and going home afterwards. It was one of those shoots that fulfilled a lot of my needs. So much so, that I felt I had no reason to look for anyone else to take photos of that day. It was one of those things where I wanted to quit while I was ahead because with feet that looked so well and were as well kept as hers, it would've been difficult to top those of Sick Senses.

She was one of the best dressed with the best feet women I've come across.

LENS CRAFT
 -

This was a funny shoot. Getting her to model for me was easy. The conversation was going well and I the fact that I liked her feet so much helped make the shoot a more enjoyable experience for me. In the middle of the shoot, a guy who I befriended in Bryant Park (who also had a foot fetish) walked by and saw what I was doing. He sat next to me and it was the three of us talking, him sitting next to me and having a great view of her soles. The shoot came to an end when her fiancé's parents walked in on us.

THE HOTTIE
 -

Why I gave her this name is self evident. Giving her any other name was not going to do her justice. If you bought this woman a drink, you would be jealous of the glass!

At the time I took photos of her, I wasn't thinking about having a Hall of Fame in the future. But now that there is one, there's no way I cannot put her in here! I could not believe what I saw when I saw her and I had to approach her. Long hair, long legs, big feet. She didn't like her own feet and wished they were smaller, but saw no issue with letting me take of photos of her.

Anyone not friends with The Hottie is missing out an what an amazing person she is. Imagine someone with high spirits, someone who is lively, animated, fun to be around, and someone who is effusive, vivacious, and enthusiastic about life. A woman who appears confident, gives off a very positive attitude, and exudes an attractive charisma. The key word being charisma because that's probably the first time I've used that word to describe a Hall of Famer. Anyone who knows her will describe her as someone who typically sees the bright side of life.

A defining trait of The Hottie other than her huge feet is the sound of her voice. What she says and how she says them would make anyone think that she's innocent and someone who's not in tune with what's going on in the world. They may initially think she's someone who has a complete lack of common sense combined with her innocence, leading those to think that she has only the vaguest idea of what is happening. To give you an idea of what I mean, here is a clip of a woman from an American television sitcom that aired during the 1990s. Not only does The Hottie kind of look like the Karen Foster character, but more accurately The Hottie sounds just like Ms. Foster.

Click Here to Get an Idea of How She Sounds Like

I can imagine Hottie having the same issues as Karen Foster has that may very well be a typical Friday or Saturday night for her. The look, the voice, the mannerisms, the subject matter when comparing those two are very similar as I can imagine. But as silly as The Hottie sounds, she is very intelligent. Perhaps she acts like she isn't just to fit in socially. After I got to know her, I found out she was closer to being a genius.

--

Fast forward a few years later, Hottie was approached by another gentleman in another state for a foot photoshoot, making her the first and only woman I shot who got involved in an impromptu photoshoot with another total stranger who randomly approached her. The photographer didn't recognize her as The Hottie at first, although he suspected that I shot photos of her when she told him about the shoot she had with "a guy from New York," as she put it, a shoot that happened under the same circumstances. It wasn't until another few years later when his suspicions were confirmed that it was indeed I who shot photos of her.

Her photos were floating around the internet when he came across the photos I took of her. He recognized the face, but couldn't quite place her until it hit him like a ton of bricks that he took photos of her as well! This other photographer showed me a photo of her and it was in fact The Hottie. Everything about her was the same (except for what she wore, of course!). Her appearance did not change and her personality was still there. The other photographer was astonished at how accurate I was in describing her when I originally posted her pictures because she was exactly the same way with him. Life has a funny way of working sometimes, and the chances of this happening to another woman being in two impromtu foot fetish shoots, two strangers, much less in two states is next to zero percent.

Hot, very smart, sweet and enthusiastic all at one time.

THE DOG LADY
 -

I've photographed so many women. Very, very few of them had pets with them during the shoots. Very, very few of them I've photographed twice. Not only is the Dog Lady the first woman I've photographed who had her pet with her, not only is the Dog Lady the first woman I've photographed twice, she is also in a category that no other woman can place herself in: she bares the distinction of being the only woman who I've taken photos of in both Bryant Park and Central Park. That one paragraphs encompasses a lot and should be enough to explain why she's in the Hall of Fame.

This woman was a fixture in Bryant Park. The fact that she was an established presence for a long time in that park, the fact that many people seemed to know who she was as they would stop by and talk to her and pet her dog, was what made me very curious about her. What helped was the fact that she also had big feet.

During my days in Bryant Park, I would see her all the time. But we never spoke to each other. I don't remember ever seeing how her toes looked like whenever I happened to walk by her, but it never crossed my mind that I would be disappointed if I ever got to see them in passing because there was no way they could've been!

I would take photos of other women, but I always had The Dog Lady somewhere in the back of my mind because the more I walked by her, the more she wore footwear that didn't shoe her toes, the more I wanted to see her feet. We always want what we can't have, and for a long time I thought I would never get the chance to see her feet. She was always walking her dog, playing with her dog, she would be talking to other people about herself and her dog, or whatever other excuse I gave myself for not finding the time to know if she would actually go along with such a shoot.

On one particular morning, I saw her in the Park. By then, it was the 237th time I'd seen her. I wasn't taking photos of anyone and if my memory serves me right, it looked as if she was in a hurry to leave the park. For me, it was now or never. I was finally able to get her attention and that was the first time we would speak to each other. She took a rain check on the offer because she was in a rush to get somewhere. However, she was very much open to my suggestion of a foot shoot at another time. I believed her.

It was probably weeks later before I was able to run into her again. I came up to her, she remembered me and was excited to do the shoot and she had all the time in the world to let me devote my attention to her feet as they were in its natural condition.

The moment of truth came and it was an unveiling I've been waiting for for a long time. Her big feet and long toes lived up to my expectations and I was extremely glad and grateful that I was able to see it up close and personal, and that she had one of the most laid back attitudes about it all. After that shoot took place, I began seeing less and less of her in Bryant Park. But I was so glad that I was able to get to her, to see her feet just inches from me that I thought nothing of it.

About a year later, I ran into her again, this time in Central Park. I could not believe it because Bryant Park was her favorite place to be. She told me that after that shoot, she was starting to like Bryant Park less and less. What did it for her was that the park security would keep giving her a hard time about letting her dog run around on the lawn. Her conversations with them became more contentious and she had enough of them. She brought her dog with her to Central Park and she became a much happier person there because her dog had all the space to run and play around, and she was stress free from having no one giving her a hard time about how she should enjoy her free time.

That second shoot was the last time I saw her. I don't know what she's up to now, but I hope she's doing well for herself. I wasn't going to feel right about myself had I never shot photos of her feet. But because I have (twice!), I was able to sleep peacefully into the nights knowing that her spectacular feet are forever imprinted in my memory.

CUPKATE
 -

If I ever release a list of my Top 20 favorite names I've ever given someone, CupKate would find its way in there. She is cute, adorable, precious, and prettier. I've used the words cute and adorable to describe someone. But I've never used the words precious and prettier to describe someone until now. Time stood still as I had the shoot with her because of how pleasant she was.

She was something out of a dream.

AMBER BORZORTA
There are photoshoots that stand out more than others. This one never got talked about the throughout the times after it was originally posted in the ways some of the other women have. Part of it was on me for not bringing it to people's attention. It wasn't until someone brought an interesting fact about this woman to my attention months or years later that brought on an entire new meaning that made this shoot what it was into something more than what it was. I cannot think of a better occasion than this one to make this reintroduction of this woman a more meaningful and lasting one. This induction represents the one time in all of my years doing this that I approached a TV star and asked to take photos of her feet.

The National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women inducts actress, business woman, model, and television personality star - Amber Borzotra.

Amber has been involved in numerous acting and modeling gigs over the years, and the show that has put her on the map was the reality television series Big Brother during its sixteenth season. She was among the favorites to win it all that season before ultimately getting voted out when most of the storylines funneled through her. I've never seen an episode of Big Brother in my life, so my guess is that when it became clearer and clearer to the other houseguests that she was becoming too much of a threat to win, that's when they decided to gang up on her and eliminate her from the competition. She has since used her likeness and likability to make the most of the opportunities that were offered to her to guide her through a path that lead to more fame in the spotlight.

It was believed that Amber was going to participate as one of the contestants in the twenty-second season of Big Brother before ultimately deciding that she was going to compete in a reality competition series on MTV called The Challenge: Double Agents, which was filmed in a remote location and contestants must participate in physically demanding challenges, although they compete as pairs (a man and a woman), and the outcome of the competitions determines which pair of players is eliminated. That show is set to premiere right around the time of Amber's induction into the 2020 class of the Hall of Fame.

-

Now going back to the time I took photos of Amber Borzorta's feet. At the time I met her, I had no idea that she was who she was. This shoot went only for about ten minutes and we didn't say a whole lot to each other, so I wasn't able to get much of a feel as to the type of person she was. She was busy looking into her phone and I didn't feel like interrupting whatever it was she was reading and/or watching. But from the little I was able to glean from her, from the very little bit that we were able to speak to each other, she was able to give off bursts of positive energy, and if I were to extend the time I had with her and get her to talk a bit more, Amber would've been way up there on my list among the most likable women I've had the pleasure of taking photos of and having the time to talk to her to see what she was about.

When I asked if I could take pictures of her feet, she was excited and flattered at the same time and her reaction was very upbeat. Cheerful and someone with a relaxed attitude. We walked around the park for a bit looking for a good spot to get it started.

Borzorta seemed like the type of woman who would take things as they come. She is incredibly optimistic and high on life. Usually peppy and makes the best out of every situation. Fun to be around and can brighten anyone's day. Those were the characteristic traits I was able to gather from Amber from the small amount of time we talked to each other.

I would go as far as to say that on the night I took photos of her, she gave off the vibes that was so at ease, that anything that could've gone wrong to mess up her day, couldn't. I couldn't believe it myself - that's how cool she was. When I told her that I was done, she was perfectly fine with it, although she also would have the time and the patience for me if I stayed there for another while to take more pictures and ask her some questions. Maybe then she would've made it known to me that she was a star on TV.

My camera was acting up and I couldn't get into the flow of things because of that, so I had to end it. I left the park immediately afterwards thinking that she seemed like a pretty cool chick, but I didn't think much else of it. With the shoot being as short as it was, she probably didn't think much of it either after it was over. I can't help but speculate that had I known who she really was, the shoot would've looked different.

I gave Amber the name Jellybean because the colors of her toenail polish reminded me of that. I think we were talking about her toes for a bit, but I forgot what she said about her own feet. These photos were taken either just before that season of Big Brother or during it while they were being aired on CBS, well after the episodes were already taped.

I pride myself in being the amateur foot photographer who takes photos of women who are just your regular everyday types. But I'm perfectly willing to make an exception here and make room for a TV star to have her rightful place among the class of elites in the National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women.

Click Here to View Her Gallerie

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE 1800s
 -

Photos and paintings of Central Park during the 1800s. Women in the 1800s wore dresses with long, full skirts that reached the ground, but the exact style of the dress shifted throughout the century.

Footwear was pretty simple for women back during that time, tending towards flat-heeled black lace-up boots that reached to their mid-calves. In the latter half of the century, though, shoes with pointed and rounded toes started to come into fashion as well. They never went out without long stockings on, wearing thin, light pairs that reached at least to their knees, made of solid fabric like cotton or wool. Women often went for pairs with pretty embroidery or interesting patterns.

I sometimes imagine what it would've been like for me had I been alive during that century, going to Central Park and doing what I do today back then. I'm not sure just how different their reactions would be compared to how things are in this day and age. If those women showed more than ankle, they would be shunned. Either that, or if they showed me ankle, that would her sending me choosing signals where it would be up to me to make my move on her. Besides, I don't know if women were allowed to take their shoes off and let their feet relax out in the open when they were in a park in the 1800s?

--

In the first photo, you have The Dairy. That structure was about fifty yards north of where the photoshoot with Hall of Famer Nevzana took place. In fact, if you go back and look at the third photo as part of her thumbnail package in her Hall of Fame presentation, you can see some of The Dairy to the right.

The final photo is of The Mall, where I approached Dalhous, the sole inductee in the inaugural Hall of Fame class. The location, the weather, the woman, the introduction ... all splendid. She is my One and Only.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL LIFESTYLE - ADVICE
I would have a route if I'm walking through the southern half of the park, and another set route if I'm walking through the northern half. I aim to walk one of those routes in a certain amount of time depending on the interactions I have. If I don't see any girls I like, I'll probably walk the distance. If I do see someone I like, I'll obviously stop and talk to her to see how it goes. If it's productive, I'll keep going with it. The reason I walk a route - and something I would recommend to beginners especially - is because by setting a route, you take the pressure off of yourself.

Imagine that it's your urban playground, your piece of land, and any girl who's in it, it's fair game. You're the hunter. Just remember that some days will work better than others. But if you keep at this consistently, you will get results. That's something you're going to have to accept as a man. As a man it is your role to hunt because women are not going to do it for you. So the quicker you man up and enjoy that process, the easier it becomes.

The other thing to bear in mind is that in terms of the mindset I have when I enter the park is that in order to whip my mind into shape, I have to throw myself into the deep end when I see a girl I like. I know from reference experience after one or two approaches is that it's going to socially warm me up and things start to fall into place.

The other thing is don't treat it too seriously. Remember, it's a game. So I'm always just having a bit of a joke with that concept because it makes the sting less painful when you get rejected. And the other thing about rejections is that a lot of guys think, "I can't do this, going up to random girls like that," because they cannot handle the "amount of rejections" they are going to receive. The way I get through this is twofold:

- My frame is really strong. I've had a lot of reference experience of having a lot of girls say no to me. But I've also had a lot of reference experience from a lot of girls saying yes to me, and so I realize that this is part of the process.

- I see myself in a good light. I value myself highly. If a girl says no to me, it doesn't really matter to me and it doesn't dent my ego. I know I have a lot to offer and I like myself.

The other thing is I'm out there to see these women's feet. Everything else falls by the wayside. For me it's about getting through the nos and finding a girl who's going to show me the goods. If, throughout the course of one day, I get five or six nos and one yes, then in my mind it's worth it. Everything I do is geared towards the bigger picture because I'm there to have fun. I'm not there for validation from them because I don't care whether they like me. I'm there because I want to take pictures of them and get to see what these women are all about.

When you start doing this, well done for taking that brave first step. One of the hardest things is reconciling how you actually feel, accepting the fact that you're out there to meet women. Set your number of approaches and try to get them done. Let me tell you something: inherently, cold approach is hard because you will get more nos than yeses. It's going to sting the heck out of you and it'll actually end up breaking you down. You need to have the mindset that these women are going to show their feet to you.

--

I can understand why guys would be a bit scared to approach women to take pictures of their feet. This makes sense and getting shot down definitely sucks. The only way to overcome that is to work hard at getting success, which will reinforce everything you're reading here.

I find that the best way to get practice and confidence is to encourage yourself to approach at least twenty women a week. If you can do that, you will get plenty of experience and practice. This will only translate to more success in the field and a larger skill set for you to practice with. You may also find some success within those twenty women and that success will spawn more attempts.

Another important part of that number is that it will force you to deal with some rejection. Again, this is something you should expect and something that you shouldn't be scared of. Don't worry if some say no, as long as you keep pushing towards that twenty, things will fall into place.

If it weren't for the rejections, I would not have met these fantastic women. The rejections from other women were blessings in disguise. I thank them because I was able to go on and find other women to have what was to become some of the best shoots I had in my life!

-
 -

*These are women who appeared in past Season Finale Issues.*

(from left to right, top row to bottom row)
- Greek Mythology
- Dalhous
- Mira Vadimovna
- Nancy Vale
- Selena

[ December 23, 2020, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL LIFESTYLE - DRINKS
With the holidays looking a lot more mellow during the pandemic, chilling at home may mean a quick visit to a local bar favorite to get some booze to go, and many around town have seasonal options worth checking out. The first two are right for this time of year, while the third drink is not a holiday-themed drink. However, it's still pretty good to taste it.

-

WHITE CHRISTMAS

*This drink is served in an old fashion glass and you can have it straight or on the rocks.*

1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Amaretto Liqueur (Disaronno)
1 oz. Heavy Cream
Garnish: nutmeg

or ...

1/2 oz. Creme De Banana
1/2 oz. White Creme De Cocoa
1 oz. Bourbon
1 oz. Heavy Cream
Dash of cinnamon

- Put ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into rocks glass
- Add your garnish on top

PEPPERMINT PUNCH
You can take some candy cane and crush them in a bag or have it shred to pieces in a blender. Spread the crush pieces a small plate. You can do this one of two ways: you can wet the rim of the glass and dip it into there and coat it that way. I don't like it that way because it always seems to fall off and make a mess. Or you can do what I do and set the crushed candy cane to the side and add it to the top of the drink later.

You're going to need a blender to prepare this drink.

Two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
2 oz. Eggnog
1 1/2 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 oz. Cherry Syrup
Some ice

Give all of that a good blend and then pour it into the glass. Add some whipped cream on top of that and then sprinkle the crushed candy cane over the whipped cream. To finish off, you're going to add the candy cane.

RUSTY NAIL
This is surprisingly sweet and easygoing. Even if you don't like scotch or Drambuie much, the combination of the two may actually work for you. Bartenders have enjoyed experimenting with different spirits to replace the whisky. If you want to mix things up, try swapping the whisky for tequila, mescal or even gin. The richness and depth of flavor that comes from the Drambuie means that there is little need for any mixers or syrups in your cocktail.

The Rusty Nail is made with 100% liquor, save for a healthy serving of ice cubes, making it a drink to be savored slowly. It is perfect as an aperitif, helping to cleanse the palate after dinner and bring an evening to a close.

This serves in an old-fashioned glass on the rocks or neat, but this is usually served with ice. This drink is normally a 2:1 ratio, so for the sake of this demonstration, ...

2 oz. Scotch Whiskey
1 oz. Drambuie

Stir gently and enjoy.

Drink Responsibly.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We're now going to enter the second-half of the 2020 Season Finale issue. There will be more photoshoots to show before the week is over and there's going to be so much to view over a short stretch of time. To get yourselves prepared, you should (if haven't done so already) pull up a chair, roll up a fatty, get some popcorn, get some booze, or whatever the heck it is you're going to need to get yourself through this because you're going to need it. And you'll be glad you did.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has enjoyed what they've seen so far - Svetlana (three photoshoots ago) is becoming a huge hit. For the people who like her, what was it about her and the story that you liked? Seeing the photos is one thing, so you can imagine what it was like for me being there in person. All types of wonderful, I can tell you.

The National Gallery Hall of Fame of Women ceremony celebrating the Class of 2020 (earlier in this page of the thread). The greats from the past, including a TV star, were enshrined and forever immortalized. For those who missed it live, you can catch the replay of it in the previous page. See who they are and you can find out why they are in the Hall of Fame.

See you guys soon for more women for your entertainment.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links