Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rainbow Six Vegas for XBox 360. Pretty sweet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition

I should be getting a copy of Neverwinter Nights II soon...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of right now I am playing Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for PS2
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, the wii rocks, and twilight princess itīs great. Feels a little too focused on "zelda clichés" at times, and some of the motion controls seem like kinda forced, but overall, itīs been a great gaming experience... If anyone here itīs plannin to get a next gen system but canīt decide which one to buy, allow me to recommend the wii: itīs cheaper, and itīs fun. (sorry for the lousy english)
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mrmustard:
I have to say, the wii rocks, and twilight princess itīs great. Feels a little too focused on "zelda clichés" at times, and some of the motion controls seem like kinda forced, but overall, itīs been a great gaming experience... If anyone here itīs plannin to get a next gen system but canīt decide which one to buy, allow me to recommend the wii: itīs cheaper, and itīs fun. (sorry for the lousy english)

A friend of mine told me that the Wii is out-selling the PS3 by a 4-to-1 margin! If he's correct, you know what that's gonna mean...

Third party attraction! And you know what that's gonna mean...

More games! [Drool]

Now if Capcom will release Resident Evil 5 eventually for the Wii (I'm still stoked about the Resident Evil exclusive title coming soon only for the Wii, but I want to see what happens next in the series too), Konami makes a 2D Castlevania (like that's gonna happen, but hey, I'm not giving up hope), Treasure continues making eye-popping 2D shooters, Nintendo gives us a new Wario Ware, and if somebody FINALLY gets wise and brings over some Cave shooters domestically, this will really be a better world for all of us to live in. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought Gears of War and it's the sh_t! Great graphics, great story, killer weapons...this game kicks ass!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started playing Final Fantasy 12
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright I just got Never Winter Nights 2 a couple of weeks ago and tossed aside NWN1. Rockin' game!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game I'm hooked on at the moment...

Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (reissued on the GameCube)

My friend picked up Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube version) a little while back, and that game is AMAZING. Unfortunately for me, I don't have the $50 to get myself a copy of this beautiful game, but watching him play it got me stoked for some Zelda, and I needed a fix. I thought about starting a new quest on Zelda: Wind Waker, but then remembered that I had those re-issued Zelda games packaged in with my GameCube when I bought it.

I never gave those Zelda games much thought because I was spoiled with the phenomenal graphics of Wind Waker (don't listen to the fanboys who bash the cartoon look, this game is BAD ASS), but on a whim I fired up Ocarina of Time and got sucked into the game almost right away! The graphics aren't as pretty as the current stuff of course, but for their time they were pretty darn good, and some of the visuals are still pretty slick to see today!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played my friends Wii about a week ago and I am officially crowning myself as tennis champ [Big Grin] its better than what I thought it was gonna be.My roomie's rented the Zelda game for it and I would watch them a little bit randomly and it caught me by surprise as being addictive.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started Gears of War on the 360.

Then there's SimCity 4, which I can't ever seem to get enough of. Something about creating my own empire then demolishing it with tornados or massive robots...

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Still playing Ocarina of Time, and DAMN is this game frustrating and addicting at the same time! Getting lost in dungeons, missing jumps and having to backtrack...but man is this a sweet little adventure I HAVE to see through! I'm almost a decade late in playing this gem, but better late than never...and this game is really getting me stoked for the goodness that is Twilight Princess, which I should be getting here pretty soon. [Fingers Crossed]

On another note, I saw this little compilation-style video today, and wanted to share it with my fellow gaming Bro's...
Lords of Thunder

Whenever the question comes up about which is your all-time favorite video game ever, I always answer Lords of Thunder without hesitation. Just dig the visuals, atmosphere, character designs, and intense gameplay in this beauty of a shooter...and feast your ears on that music! That is actual in-game music folks! A Heavy Metal kinda' world that was always fun to escape to for a little while...Lords of Thunder never got the recognition it so rightly deserved.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
need for speed carbon
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting round to playing starcraft. Last time I tried playing it I was like, 10 and couldnt get the hang of it to save my life.
Maybe I just wasn't playing it when it was groundbreaking, but its surely not worth the hype it has as the best RTS ever. I mean, Dungeon Keeper (1 + 2) and Total Annihilation were better than that [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I can't get a Wii, I've still been playing World of Warcraft and I got my Collectors Edition Burning Crusade. Made a Blood Elf warlock and my 3 60s (warrior, priest, rogue) haven't really seen too much action in the Outlands. First couple of weeks was insane with lag and fighting for quest kills/loot. Being on a populated server sucks, but I've been there since day one and don't want to transfer.

Patrick

P.S. Anyone play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance yet?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links