Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Calico Jack -

Thanks for weighing in on this, it's always great to get the impressions of an expert and a sage. I love those calves as well - silky SMOOTH!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***Trying these new photos again***

Here are a few fresh photos, taken a few hours ago. No longer in Portland, but looking pretty good.

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no stopping this girl... all of her shots come out great. Is it the woman that makes the shots happen or the photographer behind the camera capturing the moment?? [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

***Trying this again***

Which of these are the real statues and which one is Malory? Hint: one of them has feet.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THe hot looking one in the middle sporty cute dress is Malory. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

I think it's got to be the girl. There are times when you feel like you can just open up the shutter and let it fly for about ten minutes - check to see what you've got later and there will be something really good there.

Malory was asking me about making a foot video once and you know what I told her? I said "Sure, let's line you up against a blank wall, put a video camera on a tripod and just let it run for a half hour".

I honestly believe that would make a great video. I mean, I really could get off on just watching that. No soundtrack necessary.

By the way, you've evidently solved the puzzle. I think the difference in height was the giveaway, I'll have to find some shorter statues next time to make it a little tougher.

[ September 09, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Ben... now you have been busy lately!
I haven't checked into this post for a while and my god I have missed a lot!

I really like the girl in the few latest pictures! She has got something very special that I like about her. i just cannot say whether it is her eyes or her smile! She is gorgeous though and her feet are superb too!

thanks Ben for posting all these pictures!
They are really great and the biggest compliments to the model! [Thumbs Up]

[ March 06, 2006, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: feetness ]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 2spy, Outback and Craigy thanks for those nice compliments. Sorry I don't answer more quickly but I'm not online much. Looks like it'll be even less for awhile at least. But I think it's great you guys are so serious and so nice, thanks tons!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey feetness that's nice, all the things you say. Thanks and I'll try to look my best whenever Ben finds time to take pictures of me.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
There is no stopping this girl... all of her shots come out great. Is it the woman that makes the shots happen or the photographer behind the camera capturing the moment?? [Wink]

Did I do this rignt? Hey Footman9 I got an answer for you. It's the guy who holds the camera, I mean this. He makes me look prettier than I am but he'd never say so. He really wouldn't say so. Oh and it's great you picked me out from the crowd of statues, haha.

~Malory

[ September 09, 2005, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

jem7
Board Regular
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jem7   Email jem7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love pink polishes [Smile]
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:

Did I do this rignt? Hey Footman9 I got an answer for you. It's the guy who holds the camera, I mean this. He makes me look prettier than I am but he'd never say so. He really wouldn't say so. Oh and it's great you picked me out from the crowd of statues, haha.

~Malory

You need two to make a great shot [Thumbs Up] ... you and Ben got that whole creativity thing down and it shows [Big Grin] ... Keep up the great work! [Joint]

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Feetness -

I'm glad you did see the other photographs, some of them are very recent (taken within the past forty-eight hours). Thanks for your input, I'll be sure to pass it on to Malory.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She simply has to have a big future. Ben, she does indeed have that "X" factor.

I hope you are giving her all this feedback.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy boy -

I hope she does have a big (and great) future, she deserves it. She's a good girl and I'm rooting for her all the way - and yes, I'm making sure she gets all of this feedback. What's odd, is that I don't think she completley understands it all just yet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links