Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work man thanks for sending me here
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as always. Love your style and commentaries when it comes to these women you show. I can't say enough about what you've done here. You are a first ballot Hall of Famer in this forum. I bow down to you and what you've done for us here.

[Bow Down]

These last two girls have remarkable feet. If I had to pick between either one of them, I really won't know who to go with. I'd have to get back to you on that one.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Her toes are just simply amazing.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for liking those pictures. I must say that my biggest regret in regards to some of the women who posed for me in the beginning was that I didn't take pictures of their toes. For one thing, I prefer soles over toes. When I started doing this, I had little to zero interest in taking pictures of those because those pictures would've done nothing for me. Besides, if there was anything I enjoy about the toes are looking at them in out in the streets as I walk around. But whenever it came to looking at toe shots on the internet, I would lose interest immediately because I felt there was nothing there.

This girl was the second one in which I had the time to experiment with toe shots. At the time I thought they were pretty good, but not quite what I was looking for. At the time I didn't know what it was that needed to be fixed, but I knew I needed to get better with those.

I didn't take toe pictures of every woman I encountered for various reasons, but whenever I did, I try to out-do what I did before.

Some of the best discoveries throughout the history of time were those that happen by accident. That's exactly what happened with me one day when I asked a girl to pose her feet a certain way. She did what I said, but better. That's when I finally had that eureka moment and took some pictures of her toes in ways I don't remember anyone else doing them. Again, these were a few pictures of her toes.

After that shoot was over, I felt as if I had discovered the best thing since the planet Neptune. If anything, I think I will be synonymous with these kind of toe shots. It wasn't until recently when I discovered how to improve on that even better.

When spring returns to the city next year, I'll know exactly what to do.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding work National! Keep it up!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I must say that my biggest regret in regards to some of the women who posed for me in the beginning was that I didn't take pictures of their toes. For one thing, I prefer soles over toes. When I started doing this, I had little to zero interest in taking pictures of those because those pictures would've done nothing for me. Besides, if there was anything I enjoy about the toes are looking at them in out in the streets as I walk around. But whenever it came to looking at toe shots on the internet, I would lose interest immediately because I felt there was nothing there.

This girl was the second one in which I had the time to experiment with toe shots. At the time I thought they were pretty good, but not quite what I was looking for. At the time I didn't know what it was that needed to be fixed, but I knew I needed to get better with those.

I didn't take toe pictures of every woman I encountered for various reasons, but whenever I did, I try to out-do what I did before.

Some of the best discoveries throughout the history of time were those that happen by accident. That's exactly what happened with me one day when I asked a girl to pose her feet a certain way. She did what I said, but better. That's when I finally had that eureka moment and took some pictures of her toes in ways I don't remember anyone else doing them. Again, these were a few pictures of her toes.

After that shoot was over, I felt as if I had discovered the best thing since the planet Neptune. If anything, I think I will be synonymous with these kind of toe shots. It wasn't until recently when I discovered how to improve on that even better.

When spring returns to the city next year, I'll know exactly what to do.

What you already showed us is gold. After reading this, it sounds like this thread is going to be worth more than that. Now I really can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I'm so curious and anxious to see how these toe shots are going to be so different from what people are used to seeing.

God bless you, Sir.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
Outstanding work National! Keep it up!!

Thank you very much. In the meantime, you keep doing what you're doing with Canadian FootBabes. You've done a great job yourself with what you got there. [Smile]

quote:
I'm so curious and anxious to see how these toe shots are going to be so different from what people are used to seeing.

I've spent some time in my laBORatory trying to figure out how to take these toe shots to the next level. You can do so many poses with the soles, but toes are quite limited with what you can get out of them in terms of how they look in the pictures.

Not anymore.

I've found a way to make toe shots legendary. In fact, I'm going to get in touch with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to solidify my stance on this.

Okay, that last sentence was an exaggeration, but you get my point. You won't notice it right away. But the time will come when all of you will see the difference.

quote:

God bless you, Sir.

Highly unlikely, but thanks for the compliment.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This is the final gallerie I'll post for the week.

I don't remember the story with this one. Most of the talking came after the shoot was done when I went to show her the pictures I have taken of her. Other women come to a better understanding about why certain guys adore the look, shape and texture of their feet. This one was eager to have an open mind into our fetish, but wasn't able to come to grasp with the concept.

She wasn't disgusted or repulsed by it by any means. When you try to teach someone how to speak a different language for the first time, you shouldn't expect that person to then speak the new language as second nature. It takes time for the person to be able to come to terms with how the language is spoken. In this case, foot fetishism might take its time to sink in to her.

She was kind of surprised to learn that guys would find feet sexually appealing. She said that as long as it doesn't harm anyone, then all of this should be just fine.

-  -  -

THE SWEDE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/37zm54m7jo4avjoil3sq6kkuih6wjipn

SIZE 6

----

I'll be around October 30 to upload some new galleries for everyone to enjoy.

It's was such a treat reading everyone's comments and taking praise for the great adventure I've embarked on over this past summer.

-- National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never be unimpressed with the contibutions you show from your days at the park. You continue to show great stuff. I would to do a lot of things to The Swede's feet that'll turn her on in an instant.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

I will never be unimpressed with the contibutions you show from your days at the park. You continue to show great stuff. I would to do a lot of things to The Swede's feet that'll turn her on in an instant.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks, 18th Floor.

By all means, you get my full permission to do whatever you want to her feet. Other than touching her feet to get them to pose how I want them to, no one else has done anything to her feet that a foot fetishist would do.

I will be unimpressed with the women I can get to pose for me with the snap of my fingers. When I return to the park next spring, I will be at a point where I will be able to do this with such efficiency that even being blindfolded and with my pre-dominant hand tied behind my back won't slow me down.

But why wait until then? I thought the temperatures in the city would dip for good. As it turns out, I have at least another week of pretty decent weather ahead, with Friday being my pick of the week. I'll be at the park blindfolded for another six or seven days.

The National Park is a public place for people to visit free of charge. In these foot forums, I will show a plethora of pictures to everyone for the same price. That will never change.

-- National

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have done an amazing job and this has become my favorite topic in this forum along with your annual celebrity contest.

You have done an excellent job highlighting the real hidden talents of amateur girls. You're also a great storyteller. Combining those two together makes this park a great place to meet new women and spark interesting conversations.

Lauren Polo's set ranks as one of my favorites along with NonChanlance. I really enjoy looking at their soles. The toe pictures of NonChalance are simply amazing to look at. But to know that you're not completely satisfied with them, National, and that you have improved by a lot in that department only begs us to wonder what you have up your sleeves that no one else has been able to figure out. That can only make this thread even better than what it already is.

I love Serial Maniac's photoset as well. An amazing pair of soles she has and a weird personality that's just as amazing.

And let us not forget about Sunday Arts. An even more interesting person judging by her character and feet. That's another set of pictures I really had the pleasure of enjoying. Just looking at her previews you showed us was enough to know that we were in for something quite special. Love the shape of her soles. Love her face and the flow of the conversation you had with her.

To top things off, you even had a friend accompany you around the park.

quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
It happened to be 9/11 and I felt guilty enough being in the park and enjoying myself on a such a somber day with so many others overseas suffering and sacrificing to prevent such a day from happening again.

I wonder if National felt guilty being on the park on that day. If anything, it was a peaceful escape from the terrible memories and images people have on the anniversary of one of the more rude awakening days in American history. If it weren't for you being at the park that day, you might've felt even more down on such a day.

If National's not the man, then I don't know who is.

Exceptional job from a guy who has exceptional vision of how to capture truly amazing pictures. And from the sound of things, it's going to get better. I can't wait for these amazing toe shots and I can't wait to see who else you have in store for us.

Thanks for all of this.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

The National Park is a public place for people to visit free of charge. In these foot forums, I will show a plethora of pictures to everyone for the same price. That will never change.

-- National

This ices the cake as to why this thread is going to be one of a kind.

Thanks for being this kind to all of us.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doesn't_Exsist:
Dick: Did you see those?
Me: Yeah.
Dick: Click on em.

Strange you should say that...my dick said the same thing to me!! lol [Joint]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love these 'out of the blue' amateur photos, great job and please keep them coming [Smile]

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

foot_fashion_industry, everything you said described my whole philosophy in a nutshell. Thanks very much for those very thoughtful words. It was a pleasure reading what you had to say and I'm very glad that you like the girls who posed for me.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
I wonder if National felt guilty being on the park on that day. If anything, it was a peaceful escape from the terrible memories and images people have on the anniversary of one of the more rude awakening days in American history. If it weren't for you being at the park that day, you might've felt even more down on such a day.

That's a very nice way of putting it, is you want to look at it that way.

I didn't feel guilty on that day at all. For the most part, I had forgotten that that day was the anniversary of the terror attacks. Even if I had kept that in my mind the whole day, I still would not have felt sad about it. Perhaps I would've felt guilty on the first anniversary, but not eleven years later.

When I'm at the park, the only thing on my mind is finding attractive women with nice feet. That place is an escape for me and it does an excellent job taking my mind off of work.

quote:
The toe pictures of NonChalance are simply amazing to look at. But to know that you're not completely satisfied with them, National, and that you have improved by a lot in that department only begs us to wonder what you have up your sleeves that no one else has been able to figure out. That can only make this thread even better than what it already is.

No longer will people get bored at looking at pictures of women's toes. If you're a toes guy, then the pictures I have in store will be your greatest argument as to why you feel toes are better than soles.

Being a soles guy myself, I never felt that toe shots were necessary, which explains why a number of galleries didn't include any toe shots from my earlier work. But when I started experimenting with perfecting toe shots, those shots made my galleries THAT much better.

It will be very different than what we have seen all our lives. Toe shots will no longer be boring to look at. [Wink]

But enough about that for now.

quote:

If National's not the man, then I don't know who is.

Aw, you shouldn't have.

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwisoles:
i love these 'out of the blue' amateur photos, great job and please keep them coming [Smile]

Thank you, Kiwi. I'll post some more sometime next week.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links