Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 54)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Wow! Simply stunning photoshoot with Elisabetta!!!!!!!
Amazing feet this gorgeous woman has. High arches are gifts from God above. She is the total package foot mans dream. High arches, perfect bare soles, perfect toes. Simply perfect feet. I wonder how many other photo sets you still have yet to post, will feature girls with insane high arches.

Great job!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
If she told everyone that she wore the same socks for twelve days straight, then only a fool would not believe her. It was way too cheesy.

My head just about exploded. That's incredible man, she's definitely ranking as one of my favourite models of all time from this thread. Did you offer to massage her feet?

Here's hoping you still have a few smelly surprises up your sleeve for future updates [Wink]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
You have just dropped my jaw with Elisabetta, but since you already know my tastes in what matters to feet, I guess this is not any kind of fresh news right?

I suppose not. However, the news never gets old. If it's good news, then it's never tiresome. [Smile]

quote:
I guess it would be very hard not to try to know her better or maybe ask her for a date after this photo shooting.

I know what you mean, which is why I've gotten to know a number these ladies a lot better after the shoot was over, going out, having fun, whatever. [Big Grin]

foot fetishism King ...
I think you summed up perfectly what every guy thinks of Elisabetta. You can be certain that more women with high arches will be featured in the times to come.

Sol ...
I don't offer massages to every girl I meet, although I have given massages before. She wasn't one of them.

quote:
Thanks for sharing not only this flawless experience but also all the others.

Thank you very much.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a cocktail recipe for you all called a Dickhurts. Here's how to make a Dickhurts.

For this recipe you will need:

1 foot fetish
1 internet connection
1 Access to Wu's Foot Forum
1 hand (or 2 if that's your style)

Instructions:

Log onto Wu's Foot Forum
Find National Park thread
Browse through multiple Imagebam photo sets
Shake junk vigorously for at least 1 hour

Ta da! Dickhurts. [Jerkoff]

Thanks National Park!

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliFootExchange:
Got a cocktail recipe for you all called a Dickhurts. Here's how to make a Dickhurts.

For this recipe you will need:

1 foot fetish
1 internet connection
1 Access to Wu's Foot Forum
1 hand (or 2 if that's your style)

Instructions:

Log onto Wu's Foot Forum
Find National Park thread
Browse through multiple Imagebam photo sets
Shake junk vigorously for at least 1 hour

Ta da! Dickhurts. [Jerkoff]

Thanks National Park!

... See a doctor if you have an erection lasting more than four hours.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This next shoot was a first for me. This lady was the first pregnant woman I ever shot. It had never crossed my mind to ever ask a mother-to-be to pose her feet for a photoshoot. That all changed when I first saw her. I was contemplating asking her to do such a favor for me, but then something told me that this should be easy and that everything was going to be just fine.

She was already seated on her chair and talking to someone on the phone when I spotted her. I was getting excited by the thought of talking someone like her to bare her feet for me.

When she finished talking on her phone, I could tell from her body language that she was a bit exhausted from something and was in no need to get anywhere soon. She really needed to take a break. She was welcome to stay at the park and just relax for as long as she wanted.

She was (I believe) eight months pregnant at the time of the shoot and was expecting to give birth to a boy, her first child.

She lives in the City after having moved from Russia a few years ago. If I remember correctly, she was studying to become a teacher. My memories of what she told me in regards to career aspirations are escaping me at this moment so I really can't say much more about it.

I enjoyed the fact that her feet were a little smelly upon removing her sandals. The smell hit me right away but disappeared into the air after about a minute or two.

I hope you guys enjoy them, as she told me that as long as I'm not hurting children or animals, she doesn't care what site her pictures are posted on.

-  -  -

NURTURE EXPECTING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mey3ts3j6wxmxeiqxza5jnxocatgm458

SIZE 10

----

That's it for tonight, but that's not all that I have in store for this week. I do have some more women to show everyone, and their pictures will posted tomorrow night.

-National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, real amazing stuff! Thanks so much for everything you do.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The final updates of the week.

--

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I name I've given this lady comes from the fact that she's Colombian (or Colombiana, as I prefer to say it) and the fact that her same is Sofia.

She has lived in Queens for years now, which makes perfect sense because of the five boroughs of New York City the highest percentage of people claiming Colombian heritage live in Queens, spread out through the Jackson Heights, Woodside, Elmhurst, and the Corona sections of that borough.

She doesn't know how to speak any English, which is perfectly fine by me because I know how to speak all of Spanish. Besides, a lady from a place like Colombia, I prefer that she say nothing to me in English because it accentuates the ambiance of Colombian culture and makes me feel as if I've been transported to that place. It makes me want to eat their food, listen to their music and celebrate their independence with them.

She was going to shop for clothes on 34th Street but had decided to stop by the park to have some time to herself before going though all the hassles that entail browsing though the clothing department of Macy's or whatever else is on that street.

That was the firs time she's ever stopped by the park in her life in all her time living in New York. And it was a good thing I got to take pictures of her while she was available for the taking.

-  -

LA COLOM'FIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/o4x1z1u7nbjzt8nil4pq1pk1av75nyyb

SIZE 10

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I really love the story behind this shoot.

One can tell from how this girl looks that she is very nerdy, quite geeky. Brainy and well-informed. I was very curious and somewhat suspicious about her. The funny thing was that throughout that particular day, I would by her several times because she wasn't someone who stood out to me immediately as someone who would make a great subject for an interaction. I had one or two shoot earlier that day before my senses told me that I should pay her a visit. I think what drove me to pursue her, other than the fact that she looked like someone who would fit in quite nicely with the cast of the show Big Bang Theory, was the fact that her feet were propped up on a neighboring chair, with her shoes still intact. The other times I walked by her, her feet were on the ground.

I wanted to give myself a little tease preview of what it would be like to spend time with her as I was watching her feet rest on the other chair.

When I finally couldn't take it any more, that's when I walked up to her and said hello.

I could tell from the look on her face that she had a difficult time understanding what I was telling her. She said yes, although she wasn't too sure what she was saying yes to. All she knew was that it had something to do with her feet.

I thought about leaving her because I wasn't going to feel comfortable taking pictures of her if she couldn't understand or comprehend what was going on, what was the purpose of my being in her presence. So I asked her where she was from.

"Barcelona."

Fantastic!

I told her that she just made a brand new friend because I could speak Spanish just as much as she could. I told her that in Spanish, just so you know. She breathed a sigh of relief because know I was able to translate what I said before into something she was convenient and more at ease to her.

When it comes to the Spanish language, I just love how women from countries like Spain and Argentina make the use of the language. Their dialect is very different from those who are Dominicans or Cubans, for example. Just like any language, Spanish has its own slang. Perhaps the most common slang in Spain is Vale. This is used in the same way as we use "OK" or any of its equivalents such as sure, I understand, I agree, etc. When the Spanish say it, it kind of sounds like "ballet." I mean that word has more than one meaning in Spanish, but when the Spaniards use it, it's usually under the terms that I described. They use that word way too often. One cannot speak to them without hearing that word at least 20,000 times in 30 minutes. That's an exaggeration, but you get the idea.

Anyhow, the reason I bring that up is because she kept saying it throughout the time we spent together. For some reason I get very turned on when I hear a Spanish-speaking woman use that word in that context.

She studies art and she very fascinated with art history, hence the book she was reading. Perhaps she wants to become an arts historian. She knows so much about the subject that it's literally astonishing. She even went as far as to read to me a few passages from the book out loud and then proceeded to add a few more words by herself that wasn't typed in the text, showing just how knowledgeable she was in the subject. Something about her demeanor reminded me of Icosahedra. She knew just as much about her mathematics/science as this one did about art.

--

About the Tattoo on Her Foot

What until you get a hold of this story. I asked her what the tattoo said. She told me that it was the name of her father. She talked about how she loved him so much and how much he has been, and continues to be, the greatest influence in her life. He is the Number 1 person in her life. She loves him that much.

Okay, I thought to myself. After hearing that explanation, I really didn't think too much of it. But wait, there's a punchline to this tattoo story. When I asked her why the tattoo was inked in Arabic, she said that even though she doesn't know how to speak or read in Arabic, she thinks that that language is perhaps the most beautiful language in the world. She loves everything about it and is determined to learn and master that language so that she can adopt it as her new language. She loves how Arabic words look, she loves how Muslims speak the language, etc.

So what's the punchline to this tattoo story? Well, after the shoot was over, I asked what her name was. She told me. When she asked me what my name was, I told her. When I gave her my name, you should've seen how her eyes lit up! She knew I was telling the truth, but at the same time she thought was kidding. Guess what? Her father shares the same first name as I do. That tattoo on her foot is my real name!

I showed her my identification card just so that she could see that my first name is also that of her father's. She removed her shoes again to give me another look at it.

We kind of sat back and looked at each other in disbelief. It took us a few seconds to come to terms with the idea that what just happened was true and real.

--

Soon after I got up from my chair to make a phone call to a friend who I was going to see that night. I told her that the call would take a few minutes before I got returned to my seat to continue the conversation.

My friend called before and I had missed his call while I was in the middle of the photoshoot. Right before I went to place that call, a guy comes up to me. He looked to be in his late-40s/early-50s and he had seven teeth left attached to his gums.

We were standing just a few feet from the girl and I had my back turned towards her at the time he went up to me. He said, "I'm part of the same club as you are."

"What?"

"I have a foot fetish as well. I don't know what you told her to make her do it, but that was a great job you did."

I gave him my thanks and he left. Right after that happened, I noticed that there was another guy wanted a piece of the action with her. I had never seen the guy before (or since) but I could tell he had a foot fetish because he had his phone camera in the ready position to start taking photos of her feet.

I pretended not to have noticed him so I acted as if I was going to leave just to see what he was going to do. He was going to use the chair that I got up from to have his turn with her. When I came back, that's when he got up and left. I walked away again just to see if he would return. He did. When I returned, that's when he left again. And that time he left for good. It was one those instances where you saw what was going to happen before it actually happened. I just felt that whatever pictures wanted to take of her feet, that her reaction wasn't going to be good.

--

In any event, I made my phone call. The battery to my camera had died (or was on the verge of dying). I got back to my chair, sat next to her and we stayed talking to each other for another half hour, getting to know one another on a more personal level.

--

Crazy story! How many guys in here can say that he took pictures of some girl's feet with his name tattooed on it? Has anyone even seen such a tattoo on a woman's foot before as she walked by you in the streets or something?

When I got back home, I typed my first name oh Google translate just to see if what she said was true. Sure enough, my name matched that translation in Arabic.

That was something special.

-  -  -

RHYTHMIC NOTICE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wa7szryuxxiyj2hby5837luls820vn1r/1

SIZE 8

----

And that concludes the show for the week. Hope everyone has enjoyed his stay and I will see you all again very soon.

-National

[ October 19, 2014, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I have got to say that what you're doing is simply God's work. I always look forward to new pics being posted and the girls you showed this week are amazing. I agree with CaliFootExchange and his very funny way of saying things. He must be a licensed bartender.

I love the Colombian girl, and I love the name you gave her. She has great soles. They're practically perfect to me. The same thing goes with the older lady that you showed earlier in the week. She has some REAL fantastic soles and her toes are wonderful.

These pictures are fantastic and I can't get enough of them.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I am soooo hard after looking at Lil' Colom'fia. Think I just might have to take care of that. I would LOVE to bury my face in those sandals and her soles and toes. I bet they smelled AMAZING!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last girl made for great story. Not only were her pictures great, but the story behind the shoot was very interesting. Like the part about the other guy who wanted to take pictures of her feet after you did and the part about her tattoo that has the same name as yourself. That's pretty fucking awesome and I would be STOKED if I saw a girl who I never met before have a tattoo on her foot that had my name on it as well. I've never had anything like that happen to me.

I love what you did with her by the way you posed her feet. This is now one of my favorite shoots you've ever posted, National. It's definitely a classic to me.

Thanks a million. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of these girls and stories are great. You are a great man.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! Those Colombian 10 are fantastic!!!

Would love to sniff and suck on those soles...great catch:)

...I gotta work on my Spanish;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaSniper 75
Board Regular
Member # 47111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaSniper 75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your work never ceases to amaze me!! My hard penis and I thank you!! LOL!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Hop] [Wu]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links