Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEG BAIT

-

I know how to catch My prey. My bait is irresistible, and I catch white whales along with an entire ocean of swimmers.

Even if you keep trying to resist, it creeps up on you. Insidious. Luscious. Seduction.

I am an expert Manipulatrix at the top of My craft. I am the Cock Controller. The Man Molder. The Sneaky Sexpot. I know the button I want to push in your brain, and I know what I can get from pushing it. Legs are too much of a weakness for you, and legs wrapped in silky stockings attached to a garter belt are absolute destruction for you. Watch a wicked woman take advantage of you. Listen to Me control your masturbation and marvel at how eagerly your mind and body obey. With such frightening ease. What is this power I have over you? How did I figure out your deep, sexual secrets? How do I know your weaknesses?

Watch, and see why these legs and thighs are so fucking dangerous.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TEASE & DENIAL, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GARTER & STOCKINGS, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A HUSBAND'S FAILURE

-

My simple little slave husband has disappointed Me. Deeply. Once again, he has misplaced O/our wedding band. The level of disrespect, of neglect, of carelessness, it's just too much. Unacceptable. I need to remind him of his place beneath Me, and I want him punished according to his crimes.

Perhaps I've been too lenient on him lately. I will remedy that by reminding him of the tight and proper feeling of the collar and chain. I want him to hear the clanging of the metal. I want him to feel his neck pulled like the creature of work that he is.

Worship Me from the ground up, bitch.

"Yes, dear."

I want you to experience the full domination of just My feet, as I explain to you the rules of O/our marriage and the expectations I have of you. I want obedience. I want domestic bliss. I want a husband who is completely and unconditionally devoted to making Me happy.

Watch this combination of punishment and reminder of Who and why he serves. I allow him to kiss My high heeled shoes and remove them to expose My perfect feet. I mix in sensual worship with violent foot abuse, the perfect way to re-scramble a slave's brain. I shove My feet in My husband's mouth, I direct him to tongue in between each toe, I use his tongue as a welcome mat to wipe My feet, I face bust him upside the head with My feet, and I pull on the chain hard to increase the pressure and make it impossible to remove his head from My feet.

The lighting is soft and romantic but clear and crisp, showcasing My beautiful small feet and all of their delectable detail. My satin little dress drapes on My body like melted chocolate. I radiate sexual prowess. My words are silky poison. My intensity is mesmerizing. I mix fear and enticement to return My idiot husband to his sub space.

It looks like W/we need some marital counseling, dear. To remind U/us of why you love Me. To remind U/us of O/our duties and devotion. To remind you that I am the focus. Always. And that wedding ring is your daily reminder. Perhaps, once you find it, I'll fuse it to a metal collar and then solder that collar permanently around your neck. I'm sure you won't lose it after that, sweetie pie honey bunch.

Now open your mouth, hubby, so I can fill it with My feet until you gag.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

INSANE WRINKLES

-

CUSTOM:

"I would love one of just you. A sole tease video with oil to make those wrinkles pop out! I would like you to pose your bare soles in front of you and tease me with your wrinkles. No humiliation. Just your usual amazing talk about your soles getting me to cum all over them. Maybe you can edge me a little at the end, then give me a nice countdown and tell me to cum all over your wrinkled soles and talk me through my orgasm.

I included a few pictures to help direct the visual I'm looking for. The most important is the lighting.

Please pose so I can see your whole foot and you can pose them side by side with your beautiful face behind coaxing me with your sexy talk.
This lighting is amazing in [url= http://'https://www.clips4sale.com/cidda6c5dda7c31544fd9d851b39f']"Unworthy Foot Slave"[/url]! And the camera focus is on your soles. Perfect! Can you replicate it?"

-

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, FEET JOI, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SENSUAL DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DENIED BY FOOT VIXENS feat. Maia Evon

-

We know what Our feet do to you! That obsession makes Us giggle, and then Our giggle makes you even hornier! Look at how cute We are. Look at Our sparkling eyes, Our intoxicating laugh, Our cute little butts, and, of course.... OUR PERFECT FEET!

We know how to use and manipulate your little fetish and make it a BIG FETISH. We know what poses drive you nuts, and We make them look extra sexy. Our soft soles, Our delicious wrinkles, Our shiny pedicures, Our wiggly toes...How could you ever resist?

Bratty Princesses never looked so good or so cute. We can't even get over Ourselves! At one point, I pour oil over Maia's sweet soles, slide My fingers between Her toes, rub the oil over her soles and little wrinkles, and taunt you for the raging boner I know you have for Her. It's a slippery slope to obsession.

We tease and tantalize you throughout the whole video, building up the pressure to an almost unbearable level. We instruct you to jerk off, and We love to watch you obey. The intensity builds and builds, until We finally get to the cum countdown. .....5....4....3.....2....

We can't wait for you to be surprised by the end - it's gonna be a doozy!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, ORGASM DENIAL, POV FOOT WORSHIP, TEASE & DENIAL

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FLIP FLOP THONG SLAP 2

-

Watch Me flip flop flap flap all the way up and down the lane! There's not a lot of dialogue, if any, in this - just the way My eyes and lips speak to you without saying a word. And sign language. The naughty kind. Even when I'm a cute little brat, I'm simply delicious.

My ass is hugged by a little bikini bottom, and My top is small enough to show off My entire belly. My legs handle these feet and flops like graceful moving statues.

Forward, backward, I walk toward you and away from you. I know how much you love the sound of My thongs slapping against My soles. I make sure to give you a LOT of that. I've been a master of heel popping for as long as you've known Me, and I make it loud and snappy.

I crawl into and out of these sandals, gripping them with My toes and pulling them into My soles before taking off on a seductive stroll. Follow Me with your eyes, all the way up to the moment where I go back into My vacation villa and give you a little salute to say goodbye!

Check out the first "Flip Flop Thong Slap" here:

-

Category: FLIP FLOPS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, DANGLING, SANDALS, HEEL POPPING, LEGS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

UNDERSERVING JERK JUNKIE

-

Such a less-than, sniveling, desperate, obsessive masturbation addict doesn't even deserve to jerk off to My image. Or even My words. It's like throwing pearls before swine.

Are you ready to hear just how little I think of you, and how disgusting and pathetic I think you are? Are you ready to agree, accept, and embrace the daggers of truth into your stupid little penis-dependent soul?

I'll throw you a bone by belittling and humiliation you right to your dumb face. Then, I'll make you jerk off to just My sock, draped over the camera, so you can only see a tiny little peek of Me beneath the sweaty gross sock covering your face. That's more than you deserve, bitch, and you'll be fucking thankful for it.

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SOCKS, FOOT DOMINATION, RIPOFF, HUMILIATION, IGNORE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

UNWANTED FOOT BITCH

-

We're at this awesome, kinky, sexy party weekend at the beach and Our plans are to have fun, tease boys, and get money! But what do We have here? It's a lowly little undeserving foot bitch drooling over Our shoes and feet! Ewww, why do you think you can just do that without consequences?

If you think We're just going to let you jerk off to Our feet, you are delusional. Of course you are; you're a mouth-foaming, dick-pulling, stammering fool who totally melts with One look from Us.

So We're going to tease you and taunt you and make you feel like even more of a big fat loser for your insane foot fetish! Ohh, little foot boy, do you wanna get inside these shoes? Don't you wanna lick your tongue up and down these soles, in between the toes.....NO! Ha ha ha, it's like playing keep-away with a little nerd who wants to play ball. We tickle your fancy with Our wiggling toes, fishnets, flip flops, platform high heels, pedicures, and sexy talk...and then We point and laugh at you for thinking We're going to give you ANY of it!

That's right, bitch. We will use you this weekend. But not on your terms. We will be out by the pool, having hot men massage Our feet and bring us fruity drinks, living it up in the sunshine. While you will be here, in this lonely hotel room, all by yourself, wishing you could have just one more peek under Our shoes. But We will make sure your agony never subsides by sending you periodic pictures and videos of Us having fun without you! Plus, you're paying for everything, so We've already given you more than you deserve.

Featuring Goddess Lilith

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE & DENIAL, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SWEATY SOCK SNIFFER 3

-

I don't waste a single bit of My awesomeness. Even My gross parts are invaluable and precious, aren't they? Why let them go to waste, when I can use them to get what I want from perverts like YOU?

I figured I'd shoot a quick video right after a particularly tough day at the gym, so you can see what Me and My feet look like when they're wearing these shoes, these socks, and all this slimy sweat. Here, take a big hard SNIFF, won't you? Put those stinky socks right up your nose and inhale, foot bitch! Good, now let Me shove it into your mouth while you worship My glistening bare gym feet!

What a privilege it is, to enjoy My essence fresh from the source! Don't worry that you're being treated too well, though; you are going to pay for these shoes and socks, and you'll throw in some extra just because I'm so nice.

Sniff, boy, smell My feet once again.

Check out SWEATY SOCK SNIFFER 2

-

and DRAIN THE SOCK SNIFFER DRY

-

as well as all of My other SOCK CLIPS!

Category: SWEATY FEET
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, SOCKS, SWEAT FETISH, SOCK SMELLING, SNEAKER FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOTGASM FEAT. LIZZY LAMB

-

My little pet, I want to reinforce your romantic obsession with your Goddess' feet. I am pleased with you, and now I want to play with you.

Lay back, open wide, and worship from stocking to bare foot. Inhale their scents, lick their juices, moan in pleasure, and gag as they are shoved deep down inside your delicate throat.

Watch Lizzy fall completely under My spell and eagerly accept everything I dish out. At one point, I place My foot firmly on her throat while I gag her with My other foot. Sensual sadism at its ultimate finest. The one and only. The heartbreaker and the love spell. All in Me. All inside her. I can see it in her eyes, that she is enamored. The pain and the pleasure are inextricable. She hungrily longs for more.

I give her more.

Eventually, I choose that it is time for Me to give sweet Lizzy an orgasm with My foot in her mouth. Her legs shake, she writhes beneath Me, her moans are muffled as her lips are wrapped around My toes and arches. She breaks into an explosive orgasm and you can see her entire body melt and shiver. It is an earned pleasure, and even her own orgasms only exist to impress Me. She is deeply grateful. I barely give her a chance to catch her breath before I present her with My next task...

Featuring the hungry lips of Lizzy Lamb

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

IGNORED AT THE HOTEL

-

Shut the fuck up.

I don't even acknowledge you - you are not even close enough to Me that I can smell you. My senses are on a much higher level.

Watch Me while I don't watch you. Long for My feet as they flourish far away from you.

Category: VOYEUR
Related Categories: IGNORE, FOOT FETISH, THIGH FETISH, RIPOFF, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links