Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to add two more women to the mix.

In our first of two stories, I remember sitting on the bench (the same bench you'll see in the backround in her photoset) because I wanted to take a break from walking around. After a few minutes, there was this woman who walked up to me and started a conversation by asking questions about this and that and other unspecified things that I foresaw had nothing to do with anything I would be interested in. I was waiting for her punchline to whatever story she was trying to set up for me. And I knew it. She wanted to recruit me to join her in her in her Bible study course and how Jesus died for my sins or something like that along those lines.

She was a nice girl, in her early-twenties. I have no interest in religion. When she couldn't believe that I would ever think that my parents were the actual reasons to why I was ever born by forgetting to go to the drugstore one night and started humpin' and pumpin' away, and how God had nothing to do with that, that helped cut the conversation short.

Then she pointed to a woman who was sitting on the grass about sixty feet behind me and said that she bets she believes, and how God has put her there and how he's responsible for why that squirrel climbed up that tree.

I looked behind me to see who she was talking about. And sitting on the grass was the woman who's photos you're about to see. She was not there when I sat on the bench to begin my break from walking around.

-  -  -

I told the woman in front of me how I'm pretty sure that I'm in the minority when it comes to be belief in God's existence, and how I wouldn't be surprised if at least eight percent of the people in the United States believe that there was a bearded man living up in the clouds somewhere, and how he was the biggest factor in deciding who wins the Superbowl. She could tell from the way I said that that I wasn't taking the conversation as serious as she was hoping I would take, and we said our goodbyes.

If anything, I quietly thanked her for pointing the other woman out for me because I was no longer lazy to remain seated on the bench and I walked towards her. When she took note my presence, I asked her where she got those shoes from. She answered kind of, because she couldn't remember where she purchased them. She probably thought I was interested in buying a pair for some woman I know. I told her that her shoes had a unique way of holding and catching the attention. She liked my choice of words and I knew I was in. I started taking photos of her feet right away.

Somewhere in the middle of the shoot, I asked if she believed in God. She does. I immediately thought of the nice lady who spoke to me right before this shoot happened.

I didn't get into a long conversation about that with her; I was only curious to see what her position on it was. I quickly changed the subject into something else.

----

She has a very unusual habit. Towards the end of the shoot, she started to eat the grass that lied around her. She likes to pluck the plant from the earth and chews on it for a bit before the whole thing is finally eaten. Just like someone would eat a green-leaf salad, only slower and more deliberate. This went on for more than five minutes and this is something she does all the time. Just look at some of the photos and see for yourself. She told me the benefits from eating grass straight from the soil, and suggested that I eat it alongside with her right at that moment just to kill some time.

Ok, I'll admit - I took one blade (that was underneath the heel of her feet) and I ate it. Never again. Never. She kept chewing away, however.

EARTH LIVING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k3swm3gsu9lms6b8jmhvw8bajep90m7l
SIZE - 7.5 (US), 38 (EUR), 5 (UK)

[ November 16, 2019, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second of two women does not believe in God, but that's neither here nor there.

I saw this lady in the train earlier in the day as we were riding in the same crowded car. I really liked how she looked, but I didn't think too much of it. I did think to myself about how great it would've been to photograph that woman in the park, just imagining how her feet would look if they came out right from her sneakers within the snap of my fingers and have them laid bare and exposed just inches from my face, just for my eyes and appreciation exclusively. Her glasses made me more attracted to her and it made me think how she would sound like when she speaks and what interesting thoughts would run through her mind.

But I had to get off the train at my stop to go into the park. She stayed on the train. I thought I would never see that woman again. The world, as it turned out, was not as huge as I thought it was that day.

A half hour after I walked into the park, after being unsuccessful in my first two attempts that day to get a woman to pose for me, there she was - the same woman who I saw in the train not too long before. Seemed as if she got off at a later stop and then found herself walking south after I had gotten off the train earlier to walk north in the park. Life has a funny way of working sometimes, and I was given a second opportunity to do something with that someone. If I didn't do anything this time, then I would trully never see that woman again.

I stopped her to say that I thought she looked very nice today. We exchanged names and chit chatted for a bit as we started to walk along. I told her she didn't look like she was in a rush to get anywhere and suggested that we should go for a walk a little bit. I also made a comment about the shirt she was wearing and made an interpretation for her about how it can speak for her about her mental and moral qualities that are distinctive to her as an individual, an observation about how she is trustworthy and loves to speak her mind. She loves a good challenge, I also got the sense that she is a stubborn person, so I told her that as well.

That was so unreal for her to hear, that someone who has never met her before can possibly know much more about her than she actually does. She became interested.

She is a lovable person, loves to curl up on a couch with a big old glass of wine, loves to read non-fiction books, and loves to spend her Friday nights in her home by herself doing all of those things while after she orders some takeout food.

-  -  -  -

NOBLE PANTHERESS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gpygetypy2b122ysvpcek9d41njpoto4
SIZE 9.5 (US), 41 (EUR), 7 (UK)

[ November 16, 2019, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stories! I guess I admired Earth Living's feet the most...but didn't care for those shoes too much! LOL she has an unusual look. Did she say where she's from?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great stories. I didn't care much for GrassyGirl's shoes either, but great feet in them. I like her arches, nail beds and that line that goes across the knuckle of her big toe (one of my absolute favorite foot features). I like her facial features too, esp. her lips. All captured very well by you.

Do me a favor next time you run into a Bible-thumper; run the experiment where you offer a footrub to see if it runs her off or she's keen to do it.

Great hands and feet on Pantheress too. Nice long toes, great smile and yeah, those glasses... Your shots of her in repose are terrific.

[ May 28, 2016, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are real nice, and thanks for being THIS generous to all of us. I don't even know where to begin because both women are win-wins as far as I'm concerned.

The Pantheress looks like she's been walking in those things for a pretty long time before the shoot happened, and I'm guessing that her black socks really sped up the process for her feet to be smelly somewhat, and you were probably in heaven if that were the case. Her feet are just........... [Thud] so beautifully shaped.

So you are grass with Earth girl? How did that taste like? [Tongue]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Now for our final two ladies of the week.

The first one was a very quick shoot I did of a pretty blonde who was already lying on the grass and barefoot long before I stopped by. As with many women before and after her, she laughed for a sec before giving me the green light to do my thing. She laughed because the request to have have photographs of her feet taken for an impromptu shoot by me is quite harmless and because that same request is so random that they had to say yes.

She is your quintessential Manhattanite through and through. Born and raised here, she knows the ins and outs of New York City. She is one of the millions of faces one would see during the chaos of the morning rush hour in a crowded subway car with a cup of Starbucks coffee on one hand and a copy of the Wall Street Journal or Daily News on the other.

-  -  -

This shoot was right around lunchtime on a Sunday afternoon. Even though she had no work that day, she kept herself busy taking notes in preparation for whats to come in her line of work of interior decorating.

NATURAL CLASSIC
In our last presentation of the week, a woman with a lot of time to kill who didn't mind being the center of my attention. I could not let a woman like her just walk by me and have that moment disappear just as fast as it came in. I wanted to hold onto her for a while and capture the moments I spent with her in the way I wanted to remember her best.

She not a talkative person, but her mind is full of bright ideas as she is one of many students attending a specialized institute for anyone interested in pursuing fashion as a career choice.

As we made our way to the spot where the shoot ultimately took place, there was The Dark Lillium chillin' at the bottom of the rock with a man and another woman. They weren't saying much to each other - they were just enjoying the weather and the moment. You won't see her from where this woman and I sat down for this shoot. This was a pretty long shoot, and I think they were still there by the time we were done. Still chillin' and not saying a whole lot to each other. Just quiet and minding their own business.

-  -  -

STEPHANIE SolBLOND -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yc5gp7ljhuebimpvkbwgiz6zm1smp51o
GLOWING PALE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5r5pl79mdf8i51fdzak7b1c37a1qfdvk

[ November 16, 2019, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

For the last few people who have left a response in here, I'll get to those at another time. Thanks for the support.

--------------------
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing work!!!! Phenomenal!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha now it's you needing time to catch up to me. Nice role reversal there. I like Steph's veined tarsals and little bone spur.

Pale's legs sure are long. Great arches. I like that scissors pose you had her in. As usual, great job with lighting.

What's with Birkenstocks making a comeback? They were ugly 20 years ago.

I'm gonna have to visit that rock when I get to NYC. Kinda like kissing the Blarney Stone.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two more excellent collections! I especially liked blonde's feet. Her soles looked so pillowy, nice toes, too! Lovely, thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Nice stories! I guess I admired Earth Living's feet the most...but didn't care for those shoes too much! LOL she has an unusual look. Did she say where she's from?

I'm pretty sure she told me where she was from, but I can't remember what her answer to that question was.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Do me a favor next time you run into a Bible-thumper; run the experiment where you offer a footrub to see if it runs her off or she's keen to do it.

That reminds me of someone whose photos I have yet to show ...

quote:
Originally posted by the-moment:
... and you were probably in heaven if that were the case. Her feet are just........... [Thud] so beautifully shaped.

So you are grass with Earth girl? How did that taste like? [Tongue]

Pantheress is a real sweetheart. Anyone would be drawn close to her after hearing her speak for a few minutes because she keeps loves conversations that are intelligent and "have substance", yet she doesn't go too deep into the discussion because she doesn't want the listener to feel like he's in a global history course. She speaks at a slower pace than what one would normally hear from just about anyone else, making the person listening hang on to every word she says.

I love her feet, and I don't remember ever blinking during the entire shoot because I didn't want to miss a thing.

As far as the taste of the grass goes, it tasted like what I would imagine a hand sanitizer would taste like.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Pale's legs sure are long. Great arches. I like that scissors pose you had her in. As usual, great job with lighting.

What's with Birkenstocks making a comeback? They were ugly 20 years ago.

Speaking of long legs, Glowing Pale was one of the very few models who's taller than I am. Not too many of the women I shot could say that. As far as Birkenstocks go, I don't like them myself. I was impressed with how the rest of Glowing Pale looked that I simply never paid much attention to what her footwear was.

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
I spent 2 years worth of lunch hours in Central Park back in 2003 to 2005 and it was amazing. I saw *so* many female sole exposures fall by the wayside because I had to walk back to my truck and finish my deliveries after lunch. I had another guy with me when we did our Manhattan Run and he would have questioned the camera.

I know what you mean. There was a time when I would go to the Park right around lunch time only to get a call from a client of mine, cutting my stroll through the park very short, feeling quite disappointed. If there was ever a heaven for sole exposure, Central Park is the place.

You were probably cursing to yourself when it was time for you and your co-worker to leave the park to do some more deliveries.

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Amazing work!!!! Phenomenal!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're blessed with a talent to be able to capture these women in unique way that truly makes your work stand out on its own. It's one thing to just simply take photos of people, but to do it the way you do, and the way you then put that all together with such an organized presentation is what makes us truly appreciate of how grateful or lucky someone can be for loving women's feet the way we do. Much admiration and respect to you, National.

[Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

Stephanie SolBlond is someone whose profile should stand the test of time in this thread. I really love seeing her pictures, and I love these two in particular:

-  -

In the second one, I love how the tree is incorporated into the backround on what must have been a very beautiful day. That picture looks like someone one would see in an ad somewhere promoting a product that has nothing to do with feet and/or it looks like a simple photos that could be found in a place like iStock or Getty Images, meaning photos that was not intended for a foot fetish audience, but men with foot fetishes will look at a picture like that and become fixated on it. That's what I love to see in your photos and this is why your vision, the way you see things is unique.

And you gotta love the arches on Glowing Pale's feet. [Thud] Her gallery is nothing short of fantastic, it's the type of thing that will keep any man up all night.

There are so many more things I could say here, but I don't have to time to go through the entire list, but you know where I stand in terms of how much I love seeing your photos, National. Fantastic all in all.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -

Not too long after breakfast on a Saturday morning.

A very cute girl lying on the grass, enjoying the comfortable breeze and enjoying the only sun she was going to get that day because the forecast called for lots of rain right around lunch time.

The way she looks, the sound of her voice as she spoke, her relaxed and rather casual demeanor gives the impression to anyone around her that she is cheerfully unconcerned about her future. Just adorable.

I must have very cute feet - of course you may ..., she first thought to herself at the opportunity of being photographed by yours truly. I know that's what she thought because she told me in the middle of the shoot that that went though her mind. She thought her feet were pretty and was delighted to know that had the same admiration for them.

CHRISTIE BRITNEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fz5wu214nd71waadpa1hng1hwtbyngx3
SIZE 6 (U.S), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K)

[ November 16, 2019, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Lovely!
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links