Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BareSoles84 ...
Your last paragraph sounded very appetizing. Although I never mentioned it, I remember doing that exact same thing to Dalhous (I have to re-do her gallerie and position the thumbnails to the way I had originally had them, but that's beside the point). That was the only time in which I was lying on my stomach as I was shooting photos with her soles literally inches from my face. The air was fresh that afternoon, and there was this splendid beauty with her splendiferous soles within tongue's reach! So I stopped what I was doing and massaged them for a bit.

I didn't spend too much time doing that because this was relatively early in the shoot and I wanted to get a lot more out of her so I went right back to the shoot. I didn't know how to fit that part into her story when I originally told it, so I left it out.

With Ayame (which is Japanese for iris [and I'm referring to the plant, not someone's eyes]), she is an enlightening beauty. The use of the word porcelain to describe her skin tone is the most accurate thing anyone can say about it and it made me look at her differently now that you've mentioned it. That explains why I used the word Dove when I gave her that name. Now you know why I named her Ayame Dove.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHO WORE IT BETTER?

-  -

I'm talking about the boots here.
When you consider everything else they wore, who wore it better?

AYAME DOVE
LIVE WIRE!

[ August 10, 2018, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny, who wore it better. Creative concept, by the way. To answer the question, it's a pretty touch decision to make. Live Wire, I guess. Difficult choice to make.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
The name I've given this woman refers to what I would like to think is the average temperature in her country all year round. Combine that with the fact that the colors blue (or shades of it) and white (the color of her skin) seem to be the predominant colors throughout the photos in this set. Both colors are associated with frigid conditions when one watches the weather forecast. The thing is, I completely forgot what country she's from, and I don't know how that piece of information has escaped from my memory, especially considering that this is (in my opinion) one of the finest pieces of work I have ever put together in a form of a gallerie full of feet photos. Whatever European country you think she's from - a country in which English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, or Greek is not the official language - then you might be right.

On the day of the shoot, it was anything but cold. She enjoys warm days, but she prefers the cold any day of the week, as it always makes her feel at home. Being able to talk to one another was not an issue at all because she can speak English perfectly well.

There was something about her that made me think that spending some time with her would produce some pretty fantastic photos out of her. It's an overwhelming feeling of something that makes one think that everything is going to be okay and that I can make something special out of what's to come from the shoot.

The shoot turned out to be much better than I thought it would be and her feet looked a lot better than I thought they were going to look. I was pleasantly surprised by it all. When I combine how her feet look, just how well the shoot went, how the photos came out, I will have to say this is my personal favorite shoot of all the ones posted this week.

Her all-time favorite band is Rammstein, with Metallica being a close second. She has her older brothers to thank for that because they introduced her to that kind of music and she has fallen in love with it ever since. Whenever she gets together with her brothers to hang out, they listen to those bands (and other bands like them) over the loud speaker with the volume on blast. They do this quite often so the bond between her and her brothers is very strong. She wasn't really interested in any kind of music before, but her brothers made her "see the light" when they exposed her to what the music had to offer.

--

I love her toes and the soles of her feet. She never paints her toenails, so they are always in their natural style or condition. I would say that I like a woman's pair of feet every once in a while, but it's especially true in this case. I love this woman's feet so much so that I had to really slow the moment down and just enjoy the shoot because rushing through a shoot robs the enjoyment of everything. Taking the time to do a beautiful thing is its own reward. I felt so grateful and truly indebted of getting to spend the afternoon with her, all the while letting me (a complete stranger she had just met) be that close to her feet just minutes after saying Hi to her. The honors were all hers and she expressed that sentiment to me, so the feelings were mutual.

It's moments like these, during shoots like this one, in which time almost stands still as the opportunity allows me to savor the shape, the color, the form, and the texture that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially my sight. Having a foot fetish feels fantastic.

Feet the way they should be, in it most normal and natural state, from a shoot that was spur of the moment, unscripted, and done without previous preparation. This photoshoot took almost two hours to do. In fact, this gallerie has more images in there than any other one in this entire thread. She had was in no rush to go anywhere and she was all willing to do this for me because she didn't mind having her feet being the object of my desire and to be put on display in this exhibition.

-  -  -  -  -

0 CELSIUS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qmliuzdvpwmiunlhip31ya9ywe2775ex
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

[ August 10, 2018, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
BareSoles84 ...
Your last paragraph sounded very appetizing. Although I never mentioned it, I remember doing that exact same thing to Dalhous (I have to re-do her gallerie and position the thumbnails to the way I had originally had them, but that's beside the point). That was the only time in which I was lying on my stomach as I was shooting photos with her soles literally inches from my face. The air was fresh that afternoon, and there was this splendid beauty with her splendiferous soles within tongue's reach! So I stopped what I was doing and massaged them for a bit.

I didn't spend too much time doing that because this was relatively early in the shoot and I wanted to get a lot more out of her so I went right back to the shoot. I didn't know how to fit that part into her story when I originally told it, so I left it out.

With Ayame (which is Japanese for iris [and I'm referring to the plant, not someone's eyes]), she is an enlightening beauty. The use of the word porcelain to describe her skin tone is the most accurate thing anyone can say about it and it made me look at her differently now that you've mentioned it. That explains why I used the word Dove when I gave her that name. Now you know why I named her Ayame Dove.

I'm glad you liked the last paragraph. What I like is that you did the very thing I delineated in that last paragraph, with DALHOUS. I went back and revisited her gallery for that very reason.

quote:
WHO WORE IT BETTER?

-  -

I'm talking about the boots here.
When you consider everything else they wore, who wore it better?

AYAME DOVE
LIVE WIRE!

AYAME DOVE.

I can't imagine her wearing anything else that would have conformed as well with the rest of her outfit.

[ July 29, 2017, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
NATURAL CLASSIC
 -  -  -  -

0 CELSIUS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qmliuzdvpwmiunlhip31ya9ywe2775ex
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

-
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Baresoles84 ...
With her soles squarely in front of my face, they were so inviting. That was probably the only time in which I was on my stomach as I was taking photos while being that close to a woman's soles. I don't remember ever doing that before or since. During the whole time, she kept on talking to me and having a normal conversation as if we were having drinks at some hotel bar. While in that position, the only two places for me to look was straight ahead and see nothing but soles, and up to see her face. It was all normal for us.

As a side note, I just fixed Dalhous' gallerie, all organized in the way its intended to be viewed.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
With her soles squarely in front of my face, they were so inviting. That was probably the only time in which I was on my stomach as I was taking photos while being that close to a woman's soles. I don't remember ever doing that before or since. During the whole time, she kept on talking to me and having a normal conversation as if we were having drinks at some hotel bar. While in that position, the only two places for me to look was straight ahead and see nothing but soles, and up to see her face.

I must say that description sounds very appetizing as well. Based on what you describe, this is what I imagine your exact view to have been:

-

Or if she were lying on her back...

-

Except probably even closer than that I'd imagine.

Thank you for sharing that fantastic view that gave you and gives the viewer, a face full of bare soles. Even though you eventually had to adjust to get other angles of her, I'm sure your nose didn't want to go.

Hopefully you get the opportunity to assume that exact position again with another gal you take photos of in the future.

Also as a side note, this particular quote in your previous post sounded quite nice too:

quote:
...with her soles literally inches from my face. The air was fresh that afternoon, and there was this splendid beauty with her splendiferous soles within tongue's reach!

...because I can't help but think how humorous it would have been, to have done exactly that! Not full on licked them, but perhaps just quickly darted your tongue out at her soles like a snake and then retracted it before she could look down, just to sort of play around with her.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, National, really hit it out of the ballpark with 0 Celsius. [Thud]

Probably one of the better ones you've put out there. If the imagebam link to her pics was an actual picture frame, I'd hang it on my wall. Her feet look delicious. This should be a candidate for Best Set of Photos of the Year award!

Speaking of the temperature being at 0 Celsius, her feet are so fucking HOT, winter may never come again!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
For such an innocent looking girl, the name I've given her sounds a little too menacing for her upon giving her a first glance. She's also very young at only eighteen years old, which makes the name help her stand out even more. The name is in reference to the magazine that only covers topics involving rock and heavy metal music. She also loves violence to the point where she even told me at one point that violence solves everything. I'll drink to that. This helps solidify her name in this thread, I suppose. Although she doesn't like to act violent (she's has never gotten into a fight), she doesn't mind it so much if someone acts violent on her behalf.

-  -  -  -

She loves rock, especially death metal. Loves it to death. The more vile the music, the more poetic it sounds to her. You will never catch her reciting lyrics to a Selena Gomez or a Justin Beiber song. When it comes to her kind of music, she loves the painful, gory topics of discussion that are brought up in these songs. Some bloodshed and a little misery. To her, those are her love songs.

You'll notice that she has an earphone in one ear. She was listening to heavy- or death metal the entire time of the shoot. The reason the other ear was free was to hear the instructions I gave her on how to pose for me.

After all the things I said here, at the end of the day she is only eighteen and she's a very sweet girl. You look at her, and one would not think that reading this type of description about her personality matches how she looks in the photos. Instead one would expect that such a girl would don an outfit that would give her more of a Gothic look. Not in this case. When you listen to her talk, she never sounds depressed, she never complains about being mad at the world. She always keeps a positive outlook in life. It's just that she loves listening to music that would make many others feel a bit uneasy, that's all. Nothing wrong with that, right? She doesn't think so.

A unique combination of someone who looks so young and sweet, and at the same time have these thoughts run through her head very often.

REVOLVER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b1otusomd5p86kx0fyy5hodlxfjouvq6
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

[ August 10, 2018, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

And that does it for the first half of the 2017 season. I am going to take my summer break from posting any new photos and I will be back in here with new photos to share with everyone towards the end of September.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

-National

--------------------
 -

Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding!!
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Even though I would challenge some of REVOLVER's views on violence and make her consider and question herself on whether or not she even genuinely believes in those views, she does have an innocent looking face and I really like how well kept both her toenails and her fingernails are. While a lot of guys like painted nails, I actually find natural nails appealing as well because it gives you a better gauge on how good looking a pair of feet really are; if they can still look pretty without anything accenting them, then you know they're nice.

She's only a ripe 18 years of age though, so I imagine she still has much to learn and experience in her life that will further form her views on various things.

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for giving us 0 Celsius. I love how these girls are willing to kill a good part of their time to let you take all these pictures of their feet, and 0 Celsius is definitely not the exception. There is so much material in her shoot that I could go back to it a million times and still never get tired of it.

I hope they were somewhat smelly because with feet like hers, she looks like a good woman to have around.

This was a golden type of shoot and I love every part of it. Thanks a lot. [Bow Down]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...
In reference to Dalhous. My view was just about identical to the samples you showed. Being there in person, the view was absolutely breathtaking! I wanted to stay there for a bit longer. If a guy who also happen to have a foot fetish had walked by the shoot and had seen me just lying on the grass right in front of Dalhous' feet, he would wish he had not seen that because he would become so jealous. It was a Friday when this shoot happened, so it was a fantastic way to kick off the weekend. Remember, she was just 18 years old when this happened. [Thud]

And to your last paragraph from your last Dalhous post, I bet it would've tasted salty ... [Mmm]

Tenebrael ...
Thank you very much.

jasespace ...
[Laugh] I had that same reaction when I saw how her fresh and ripe feet looked when they came out of 0 Celsius' sneakers, and I kept that reaction to myself as we were going longer and longer into the shoot and how open and receptive she was to this whole concept.

18thFloor ...
I don't know how high, but 0 Celsius is up there in my personal list of my favorite shoots of that I have ever shot. I enjoyed the shoot that much. She has a kind heart and is one of those people who is incredibly easy to get along with. You can just be yourself around her and she will enjoy your company. Very easygoing, not easily annoyed or angered.

I'm really happy to know that you got something out of that shoot.

-National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links