Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 67)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Click Here
SHOE SIZE - 9.5 (US), 39.5 (EU), 6.5 (UK),

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She washes all of her socks when she does her laundry before she puts them on again.

This is a woman who would love to write a novel that revolves around the paranormal, supernatural, unexplained occurrences that the world of black magic encompasses. She daydreams about that topic, which gets her creative juices flowing, compelling her to write her thoughts down on a notebook. She ideals herself as someone who can use someone's nefarious powers against them so that the forces of good can prevail. She may turn herself into that type of character should she ever decide to publish a novel.

She said, "Magic comes from a force within. Magical energies radiate throughout the entire world. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean all beings are able to utilize these magical energies. For better or worse, life has changed drastically as a result of all these magical energies and the limits are far from discovered. More and more research is being put into discovering what the limits of magic are and what the most efficient ways of using magic are."

She never specified which group of people were doing the research, but she made it sound like it was a group of biologists at a lab doing the study by the straightforward nature in which she explained it all.

Just to sidetrack for a moment, here's the information on the book she was reading, for anyone who's interested: The High Lord

--

During the middle of the shoot, When asked why I wanted her to take pictures of her feet, I said something about how women's feet can hold magical powers to entice men into wanting to get closer to them, and that since feet are typically not looked at in the same way as breasts and asses, there must be something unique about feet that only a select type of men can understand, making feet magical. Yes, I used the theme of magic to make feet sound phenomenal to her, and she appreciated how I was able to play off of her love for magic to explain the shoot.

She then asked in a kind of flirty way, "Do you think that my feet are magical?"

-

THE MAGICAL SEER -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE - 8.5 (US), 38.5 (EU), 5.5 (UK)

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Autumn 2020

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are magical to me! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I saw her do a balance beam act on the cobble stones that separate the grass from the road where joggers and bicyclists take over. She walked pretty fast with her arms stretched out to form a wingspan as she tried to keep her balance but she kept falling off. I don't know what was going through her mind that compelled her to do that, but I admired her perseverance to keep trying even though she kept falling off.

She's the type who feels in her natural element when it's dark outside. When I say dark, I mean the type of dark that makes a house haunted and the type of dark where people get lost in. Her favorite type of music is metalcore and thrash metal and one of her favorite bands is Eths. If you want to talk about torture, war, racism, prison, she'll listen to you all day. She finds pleasure in pain and uses pain as her strength, and has an affinity for eating many types of food, except for pasta.

I love her non-smile smile, as if she wants to smile but for whatever reason can't. I appreciate one girl I take photos of being different from the other one, and this one doesn't show her teeth when she smiles, even though her teeth her normal. Very little upward curl in the corner of her mouth. And trust me, even then she was still happy.

Her socks were sticky, but she knew the effects of that weren't going to bother me when her feet were aired out. She almost never paints her toenails, and if she were to do it, it would be painted black. But she prefers to keep her feet as they were when she was born, she tried to say.

Other things that make her happy are reading books, taking cold showers, unusual sex, making sure her cat is well taken care of and well fed, and watching little children giggle and play in the park.

-

FINAL WISH -- Click Here
SIZE 7.5 (US-Canada), 37.5 (EU), 4.5 (UK)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

She's from Columbus, Ohio, and is into rap music. Her favorite movie is Straight Outta Compton. She's the type of girl who is "one of the guys."

There are not that many women whose feet I've come across that were as dirty as this woman's. One other woman comes to mind, but I can't think of any other off the top of my head. She wished she had worn something different on her feet on the day of this shoot because she knew how the soles of her feet would look in front of me. But she went along with it anyway because she knew it wasn't going to bother me so much. Besides, even though I'm not a huge fan of the dirty feet look, I would go along with shooting a woman with dirty feet because it's something I almost never come across in all of my time doing this, and I'd figure that someone in here would appreciate this more than I might.

-

Click Here
SIZE 8 (US - Canada), 38 (EU), 5(UK)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An interesting trio! By far my favorite would be the Seer. Her soles are magical! Great line you hit her with, too. Great work, thanks.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henkman
Board Regular
Member # 3601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henkman   Email henkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing❤❤❤

--------------------
Henkman

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

She's from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I was able to catch up to her when she stopped walking. She was looking around the park, deciding if she was wanted to continue to walk south or to make the turn and explore east. She only had a little time to spare, but she was willing to pose for feet for me nonetheless. When it became evident that she knew little to no English, it only made sense that the rest of the conversation was spoken in Spanish.

Somewhere in the conversation, she thanked me for not referring to her as a Latina, making assumptions that Argentine women love to dance to reggaeton or salsa (I mean, they do dance to that music, but it's not as popular down there as it is in other Spanish speaking countries) because she gets asked about those genres of music often when she travels outside of South America. While Argentina is part of Latin America, Argentines consider themselves more "European," and this woman is no exception.

She told me a story of a time she met some guy who visited Argentina from the U.S. She invited him back to her place and she wanted him to be there at eleven. He's thought this was in the bag, thinking it was a foregone conclusion that they were going to have sex that night. I didn't blame him 'cause I thought the same thing. But he was in for a surprise and that was when I was taught a lesson about Argentine customs, as I was not too familiar with what they were: everything starts late in Argentina. Just because she plans a (very) late outing, doesn't mean she's looking for a booty-call. So that guy spent the night socializing with a bunch of her friends at some get-together at her place, which was the last thing he expected to do. She, like other Argentines, are a very sociable bunch, so prepare for lots of socializing, boludo!

I wondered if she would adapt to the American custom and meet up with me late in the night for "lots of fun?" She was flattered, but politely rejected the offer. I guess you can't win 'em all ...

-

MILAGROS LUZ -- Click Here
SIZE 10 (US - Canada), 40 (EU), 7 (UK)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Central Park in the Dark

I was able to convince this woman to take her shoes off for me. It was getting towards sunset and I was glad to have been able to bump into her when I did because it was getting close to that time when I was going to call it a day.

I've met a number of women from Australia, and you can add her to that list. She's the only one, though, from western Australia, whereas all of the others where from the east coast of that country. I think she told me where in western Australia she's from, but I forgot the name of the town or city she calls home. I bring this up because she had the most distinct accent of anyone who spoke English that I've ever heard. With other Aussies, their accent are noticeable and it's a lot of fun listening to them speak because it makes them look cuter in my eyes. With this woman, her accent was so unusual to me, that I couldn't believe how I was hearing her speak, and I'm being very complimentary to her when I say that.

It was almost as if that accent originated from a country that is not known to anyone. Either that, or it was the type of voice you would hear from a creature in a cartoon series designed to appeal to toddlers. In fact, I don't think kids would listen to her if it wasn't for how cool and cute her unique accent is. She's clearly speaks English, but I had to squint sometimes so I could decipher what she said because sometimes it was difficult for me to make out what she was saying exactly. Again, I mean all of this in the most positive light as I could because it's an accent I've never heard spoken before, and it's something I would love to listen to all day because it is a joy to engage in a conversation with her.

She possess a handful of odd talents. These include absentmindedly drawing doe-eyed sketches of animals, accurately diagnosing her friends with medical conditions. But if there's one thing she knows she not, it's flirting. Talking to strangers (or near strangers) is bad enough for her without all the added pressure of maintaining a certain ... she-doesn't-know-what throughout.

She loves to think. She likes to be with people who think, especially those who have plenty of thought provoking conversations. She would like to find a man who can appeal to her intellect by displaying his, but respect and cultivate her intellect in the process.

She's studying to become a palaeontologist. If you want to discuss dinosaurs, she's your woman. She gets excited at the thought of unearthing a fossil that hasn't been seen for millions of years; she loves learning about prehistoric life.

Her research involves studying dinosaurs to better understand how they lived their lives. To do this she studies specimens in museum collections, goes out to try to find new specimens and study the rocks in which the specimens are found. Then there's a lot of data analysis that takes place when she gets back home from the fieldwork or museum collection visit.

As a future palaeontologists, she spends her time studying all fossilized past life. That can include everything from corals, shellfish, and mammals. It's not just animals either, she also studies ancient plants. She uses the information that's been uncovered to not only to learn about the lives of the animals, but to understand what the Earth was like in the past.

Her Nike's make her feel light on her feet and I loved the fact that she decided to wear no-show socks to slip inside her sneakers. The appearance that it looks like she's not wearing any socks when in fact she was got to my weak spot. Even better was how her sneakers was so tightly worn on her feet that the impression the socks left on her feet was quite the sight to see! Socks worn so tight around her feet that the imprints left on them made me think that some blood circulation was cut off at her ankles. The soles of her feet were very soft to the touch and squeeze.

It started to turn dark outside and the photos of her feet looked fantastic against night backround. A woman as innocent as she is to be able to pass the night test shows that any element in the outdoors is a natural fit for her.

-

CLAIRE REDDING -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (US-Canada), 37 (EU), 4 (UK), 7 (AUS)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This post marks the 1,000th time this thread has been bumped. Thank you guys very much for letting me display my work and being so supportive of what I do. I'm so glad that a woman like the one you're about to meet is going to be a part of this milestone because she is quite the lovely lady.

--

This cute nineteen year-old blonde was spotted sitting on a small rock that was small enough to accommodate for only one person to take a break. I just happened to look to my left and was able to single her out through the many people who were walking and jogging in front of her. A cute girl just sitting there, looking around and seeming like she was happy to be in the park that day, smile on her face 'n all. The perfect shot and the perfect setup that one would see in the movies. So what's a man to do? I walked up to her by cutting through the crowd.

She enjoyed my presence as I stood in front of her and talking. Guys get nervous when talking to a new cutie they just met, struggling to come up with things to talk about and being tongue tied. I love it when it happens the other way around. I could tell she was getting nervous and excited at the same time she was smiling the entire time, although she was at a loss for words in the hopes that she wouldn't say something that came off as awkward to me. She also kept playing with her hair while we were talking and while I was being flirtatious with her, twisting her hair around her finger or combing her hand through it, and I don't think she knew she was doing it.

I don't know what it is, but I find myself running into more gorgeous Aussies. Perhaps I should move to Australia and apply my craft over there. "I'm from the land Down Under," she said so proudly, her cute accent coming through in spades. I mean, who doesn't love a foreign accent?

I call this woman Lively. She's lively because she's full of life and enthusiasm. Very cheerful and sweet. Lively goes with the flow. She takes each moment as it comes and appreciates life more than she criticizes it. She makes friends and respects them. She and her friends keep each other happy with their silly jokes. She has fun, makes mistakes, explores and keep grinning.

Lively was here with her mother and younger sister. They decided to walk through the park separately before meeting back with each other at a certain spot (the area where I approached her) at a certain time. Lively either got back to their meetup spot too early or the mother and sister were going to show up late, I don't remember which.

I turned my attention to her feet and simply told her that I wanted to take pictures of them. She said okay and off we went. It was as simple as that. I love it when they say okay, especially when they say it with full of pep and high spirits like Lively did before adding, "Don't worry about my mum and little sister - they can wait." Cool chick, willing to spend time with a brand new guy she finds attractive while he takes pictures of her feet while her family waits somewhere.

As we walked through the park for a little bit, I showed Lively photos of The 90's Kelly (whose photos I posted back on June 27, 2020, as part of the Summer Issue) and asked if she knew her (being that they're both from Sydney). She knows a Kelly but not that one. Shucks. I mean, I wasn't expecting Lively to know Kelly, but it would've been awesome if they did know each other!

ME: So what do you look for in a guy, and you're not allowed to say looks? In other words, what do you like personality-wise?
LIVELY: Somebody who can actually hold a conversation, funny, quite laid-back, isn't arrogant ...
ME: Well, I guess I better walk away then.

She started to laugh.

ME: Someone who's not arrogant. I don't know. I mean there is a fine line.
LIVELY: So you're saying you're arrogant?
ME: Well I think you need to be confident. There's a blurred line between those two traits.
LIVELY: Definitely. It's great that you're confident and I sensed that about you and I like it. But arrogance is different because arrogance is rude.

Then we talked about how shy guys tend to be around women and how women tend to meet guys through dating apps or in nightclubs and bars. Then I asked if if she ever gets guys coming up to her the way I did. She said no. Then I asked her what she thought of me approaching her.

LIVELY: Well, I was quite taken aback by it because I'm not used to it.
ME: In a good way or in a bad way?
LIVELY: In a good way, definitely.

At the end, she started receiving texts from her mom, wondering where she was. In a joking manner, I told her to reply to that text by saying that she was getting accosted by a stranger in Central Park, which made Lively laugh a bit. We finished the shoot and I walked her back to the place where this story began (an eight-minute walk). That's where I met her mother and sister.

The sister was very impressed at the sight of the two of us approaching them, seeing me standing tall and Lively to my right, beaming. She (meaning the sister) said, "WOW!" The mother seemed very happy for Lively was well and wasn't sure what to make of any of this. Lively introduced me to them and I led the conversation from that point on. I told them something along the lines of that I thought Lively looked very nice and wanted to take her through a walk in the park for a little bit, which was true. The mom loved me, the sister thought I was funny, and the five-minute conversation we had was very nice. And then I asked for the mother's permission to take her out on a date (which was something Lively and I discussed on our walk back after the shoot was over). I told her what kind of date I wanted to go on, saying that Lively is a sweet lady that a true gentleman like myself would like to get to know better.

Her sister's heart melted, saying, "Aww, that's so sweeeet! Say yes, mum - I like him already." Lively looked at her mom with her eyes widening a bit, with the look on her face that said, please, please say yes. The mother said that considering that both of her daughter's liked me, the fact that I was attentive enough to bring Lively back to them all in one piece, and the fact that I spoke like a poet, I had her blessing.

-

"Thy bright beaming eyes, and thy gay golden hair,
Provoke a sensation too killing to bear ..."

-Anonymous

LIVELY -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (US-Canada), 37 (EU), 4 (UK), 7 (AUS)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

In reference to The Magical Seer:

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Her soles are magical! Great line you hit her with, too.

I know, right? [Cheers]
Sometime I say things I, myself, can't believe.

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two sweet Aussies, four sweet soles, and a date! Dude your a legend!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Two sweet Aussies, four sweet soles, and a date! Dude your a legend!

[Cool]

Central Park is such a fantastic place to meet women. Lively and her family are awesome people and I'm glad to have meet all of them and to have had the opportunity to show Lively herself a fantastic time in New York City. A sweet, fun and wonderful lady through and through.

There's something about women from Australia that brings about some memorable moments. For example ...

Sophie May
Margot Bruland

Memories.

--------------------
 -

Foot Freak 200
Loyal Member
Member # 25822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Freak 200   Email Foot Freak 200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump to this great thread
Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links