Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off thank you so much. This is foot appreciation art of some of the highest quality.

Have you ever filmed video clips of these women? Have you ever massaged/worshiped their feet after the shoot or at another moment in time? Did you ever answer what kind of shoes Cherry Cola was wearing in order to make her feet so sweaty?

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
Have you ever filmed video clips of these women?

No, I haven't. That could change in the future, though I can't make any promises on that.

quote:
Have you ever massaged/worshiped their feet after the shoot or at another moment in time?
I have massaged the feet of a few of them right after the shoot. There was this other girl whose feet I sniffed after the shoot. She was the second girl who I shot. It just occurred to me that I never posted pictures of her. Looking back on it, I didn't really like how those pictures came out. Perhaps I'll post them one day. Her feet smelled like soap.

As far as hooking up with any of them and worshiping their feet afterwards, yes. That happened quite a few times. A lot of those girls? No. Just a few of them. When I'm there looking for girls to shoot, I'm there just to add pleasure to my hobby of taking pictures of feet of random women. If something more happens, that's always better. But I'm there to take pictures, have a small conversation with them and leave. I do touch their feet about a hundred thousand times during the shoot, but I leave them alone for the most part when it comes to massaging or anything else.

I haven't posted pictures of those whose feet I worshiped. One girl who I could've hooked up with but didn't was Foreign Denim, whose pictures can be found on the third page of this thread. She's one of those girls that got away. I regret not swooping that in, but oh well.

However, I might get a second life with Snowluck (page 11 of this thread). We didn't exchanged information at the time the shoot took place. She ran into me in a crowded train earlier today. She got in the stop before the one I was supposed to get off. We kind of looked at each other in a way that said, "Do I know you from somewhere?" Looking at her face was fun because it kept me guessing as to whether it was the girl I was thinking of. I looked at her feet and they appeared the same size as the one whose pictures I took. I finally realized it was her when I spotted that ring in the middle finger of her right hand.

We get off the same stop. She followed close behind me. When I got out of the station, I stopped and waited for her to exit. When she did seconds later, she asked me if I was that guy who took pictures of her feet at the park.

The funny part about the whole thing was that it started to snow during out small talk. Snow. How lucky was I? When I named her SnowLuck, never in my wildest dreams did I think the name was going to live up to its billing quite literally!

We exchanged numbers, so lets see what happens.

quote:
Did you ever answer what kind of shoes Cherry Cola was wearing in order to make her feet so sweaty?
I didn't. Perhaps looking at this picture will give you a great idea.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/aa89f1225300576

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
First off thank you so much. This is foot appreciation art of some of the highest quality.

Thank you very much for taking appreciation in what I do. If you think those pictures are good, then you, along with the rest of the forum, are in for a rude awakening because things are headed in a better direction that what you guys have been accustomed to seeing all your lives in these forums. The best part about saying that is that you guys have no idea what I'm talking about. Cherry Coke was the official kick off to the new era. Little by little, it will get better and better. You guys will love this thread more and more as we go page by page.

--

I'll post more pictures on late Friday night/early Saturday morning.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Morning Thron is beautiful. The stories attached to these women brings them to life in a way. Without these stories, we're just looking at a blank wall. And the person taking the pictures without providing us with a sense of her personality, is a person who's heart isn't into what he's doing. I can smell the fresh air as if I was there to admire Morning Thorn. Thanks for taking great pictures of her feet. It was also pretty neat that she picked out one of her favorite pics. That makes her a more likable person. Not only did you make her morning, but you also made the mornings of that tourist couple she pointed out.

I have you to thank for being The Voice of that speaks for foot fetishists around the world, because I think your stuff is really that amazing.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing that you ran into someone you already approached. I had to go back to take another look at Snowluck's gallery to remind me of how gorgeous her feet looked. To also learned that you met up with a few others after the shoot is fucking awesome, man!

[Cheers]

Adding to what 18th Floor said, the description you gave for Iconic Eyes was short, sweet, a bit mysterious, and right to the point. A small introduction was quite fitting for a personality like that.

And I still like the names you come up for each girl. Iconic Eyes is very special. After reading your introduction of her, people are going to look at her eyes just to get a rise out them. Anyone reading that book is looking for a good spankin'! This is the type of fantasy many of these women are hankering for.

I loved everything about her pictures. I love how she bends her toes backwards in the last two pictures.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The final updates of the week.
--

This first one was another quickie, one of those shoots that didn't last as long as my usual shoots at the park. More accurately, it didn't last for as long as I had wanted it. I was on my lunch break and time was running out before I had to get back to work.

After I was done eating, I knew I had enough time for one quick shoot. I was looking over towards the lawn to see if they were any suitable chicks who were up for the task. Then I turned around to see if there was any girl on the upper terrace of the park who I'd thought would make for a great foot showing. Thank goodness I turned around at the time I did because I was that close from walking away from that spot and make my way across the lawn, towards Sixth Avenue, just to see if there was potential-looking girl who I couldn't spot from afar initially.

When I turned around, I saw this gorgeous, Gorgeous woman walking into the scene. I saw that she was headed in the direction of a seat that wasn't taken. There was only that one chair and no other empty chair close by. The park was still relatively packed with people taking their lunch break from their offices.

She spots the chair and puts her purse on top of it. Apparently, it seemed as if she was looking for a better spot to sit at. Almost immediately, some guy finished with his lunch and gets up from his chair. She then takes that chair and brings it back to her original spot. If you're doing the math, that's two chairs where she's standing. This could only mean one thing. My heart's racing because I'm waiting to see if she was going to do what I hope she was going to do. She sits down at the first chair. Then this beautiful woman removed her shoes and rested them on the second chair that she brought with her from the other spot. I couldn't believe it. After watching her set up the entire scene, that was when I HAD to approach her! I had to. There was no looking back.

I knew that if she looked up at me at the moment I approached her, there was a strong possibility that she was going to squint her eyes or try to put her hand over her eyebrows like a visor because she was facing the direction of the sun. I had to position myself so that my body would block the sun and that she would have no reason to squint. If she had to squint, there's a higher risk that she'll decline. At least that's how I felt.

That move might've helped me because I became relieved when she gave me the green light. "My feet?," she asked. "Cool! OK"

I said OK and went to work. She was worried that I was going to be turned off by the band-aid she sported on the bottom of her right foot. A girl who looks like her can get away with drooling on my pillow all night, I don't care. In this case, the band-air looked clean, she was hot, that band-aid was never there as far as I was concerned. Now I never said any of those things to her out loud because I would blow myself out of a photoshoot for sounding so desperate.

Six or seven feet to my right there was this couple who I would see sometime while I'm making my rounds through the park. I think that guy has a foot fetish as well because there were times when he would massage his girlfriend's feet. He wakes her up from her sleep and points me out to her. After a few minutes of touching my subject's feet, the other lady said, "OH MY GOD, YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOUR FEET?" She looked over at the lady who said it and then tells me that considering how ugly her boyfriend looks, she should be the last person to ask that question because she would never let a guy who looked the way he did touch her anything. I guess the other lady lady must've heard some of that because she asked my girl if she said something. I told the girl I was with to ignore those two and to get back to what we were doing. I was never worried about having this shoot ruined because of those two, and she didn't seemed bothered by the interruption. But just to make sure, I had to get her to ignore them in a tone of voice that conveyed that they should be laughed off. She smiled.

I had to stop the shoot because my lunch break was up ten minutes before. To rub it in that other girl who heckled us before, this girl and I exchanged contact info right in front of them. Boy, did that get on her nerves. She said, "OH MY GOD, YOU LET THIS STRANGE TOUCH YOUR FEET AND NOW YOU GIVE HIM YOUR PHONE NUMBER?" There were others sitting nearby turning their heads at us to see what the commotion was about. I laughed to myself and told my girl that we should get out of here.

And we left together.

-  -  -

NOVELISTA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/w26vj4xp5075g0in9yo054dafz9zejpa

SIZE 9

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

I was able to get this nice girl to pose her feet for me. She was a bit hesitant at first because she was worried that I would be put off by the way her feet smelled. She said it might stink a bit and she wasn't sure if I still wanted to go through with the shoot. It's only natural that they smelled a bit after spending some considerable amount of time in those flats. In fact, I find it quite sexy and reassuring.

"Really?"

Absolutely.

We looked at each other for a few seconds. Fascinated by the request and by what she just heard, she was delighted to give in.

Ladies and Gentlemen, by the way her feet smelled, I could tell that she was walking in them for some time. The right type of smell that agrees with your nose and the type of smell that your zipper won't be able to hold back.

That's right.

She asked how they smelled. I took a quick sniff at them and kissed them once quite slowly. Good thing I wasn't wearing a chastity belt! The smell up close and personal in a public place was ripe and quite invigorating. Authentic female feet smell. It's something that charges the inner recesses of your brain wiring because the smell is an integral part of what makes our fetish a fetish.

After I did that, I asked her if that answered her question. She had the look on her face as if to say that she couldn't believe that I had courage to do what I just did so out in the open. She gave out that laugh that said that she was shocked by what just happened because she was, and said that I was amazing. She was now more at ease than ever and let me continue shooting.

Not a whole lot was said between us during the shoot. She just let me admire them and let me enjoy the smell that was coming from between her toes. Quite rich and feminine.

Her feet were very soft, too. Just wonderful. I bet she looks at her feet a whole lot differently now. [Smile]

-  -  -

NICE GIRL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0uwrt5df9iko19gd05y536tle8wk9rr9

SIZE 8

----

That does it for this week. I'll be back in about ten day to post new pictures of women and their feet. I hope you have enjoyed your stay at the park as much as I did.

I will like to wish everyone in here a happy and eventful New Year for your friends and family. Drink responsibly.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be the first to chime in on this one. My good man, thank you for the shoe pictures! It was the icing on top of the icing of the marked down red velvet cake I'm eating as I read your post. Excellent subject and story. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Novelista's feet have something that I don't really know yet what it is but... they are so good!

Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Let me be the first to chime in on this one. My good man, thank you for the shoe pictures! It was the icing on top of the icing of the marked down red velvet cake I'm eating as I read your post.

That had to have been some real good cake then. [Big Grin] The cake, combined with those pictures, satisfied your appetite.

National, I'm starting to sense how things are getting a bit better around here. These new pictures once again have hit the spot for me and I cannot thank you enough for coming through with excellent pictures that are truly top notch.

The stories associated with both Novelista and Nice Girl are fantastic reads. Reading the story with Nice Girl made me catch a real hard on when reading how they smelled and what you did to her. These women are so fucking cool. Trying not to get a hard on while wearing some chastity belt at the same time and getting close and personal with Nice Girl's feet would be impossible.

Novelista's feet get a 9.99999999999999999999 because of that little boo-boo that made her put a band-aid on top of it. Amazing is the word I'll use to describe her.

One question. Does she really think that all men are liars? I didn't know why you showed a picture of that book cover until I got a closer look of the book she was reading.

Awesome work, my man. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Let me be the first to chime in on this one. My good man, thank you for the shoe pictures! It was the icing on top of the icing of the marked down red velvet cake I'm eating as I read your post. Excellent subject and story. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

I thank you. Let me tell you something, though. These shoe pictures were very plain compared to the shoe shots you'll see in the future. The shoe pictures you saw was only conventional and the type of shots you see everyone else take. Even with the improvements I've made with shoe shots, I know there's so much more room for improving on them. When I return to the park next spring, I will PROMISE you that I will take full advantage of that to the extent that no one else in here can even dream of.

I will dedicate next year to you and all other shoe lovers in terms of shoe pictures. When you see what I was able to do in 2012, in 2013 you will think I have a shoe fetish more than a foot fetish.

2012 was just a test shoot and even with the improvements I've made, I still made mistakes that might neglect a certain group of foot fetishists. You must forgive me for that. 2013, however, will be a completely different world.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Novelista's feet have something that I don't really know yet what it is but... they are so good!

Thanks [Smile]

Some things have more value if they are left unexplained, left to wonder. Finding the thing that makes Novelista's feet so beautiful is one of those things. What you said had something that I don't really know yet what it was but ... it was so good!

Thanks for chiming in.

Happy New Years from me and the women who posed for me. [Cheers]

--National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hat's off to you, National. You handled the situation quite well with the heckler trying to get at Novelista. That girl has one of the more amazing looking feet I have seen in a long time. She's quite a beauty as well. She's an A+ in both departments. With the nice girl, you showed great smoothness when you smelled her feet and kissed them like at a place where the public can see that. And she didn't get freaked out by it! You da man!
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
One question. Does she really think that all men are liars? I didn't know why you showed a picture of that book cover until I got a closer look of the book she was reading.

She didn't buy that book because she hates men or something. If anything, she certainly enjoyed my company at the park and then again on subsequent occasions.

She did like the title of the book, however, which first caught her interest in buying the book. She certainly loved reading it. Just for the record, that book has nothing to do with how all men are pathological liars.

http://acommonreader.org/review-all-men-are-liars-alberto-manguel/

--National

--------------------
 -

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An awesome display of your work once again. Your work is an inspiration for real and genuine foot photography with women who are real and genuine spirited.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

She did like the title of the book, however, which first caught her interest in buying the book. She certainly loved reading it. Just for the record, that book has nothing to do with how all men are pathological liars.

http://acommonreader.org/review-all-men-are-liars-alberto-manguel/

I'm now compelled to pick up a copy of that book. Learing what it's about gives us a bit more insight to the person who'e feet were lusting for. If you look at her gallery, the shot right before the cover of the book is my favorite one.

-

It looks like she's taking in whatever information she just got from the story, taking it all in and trying to figure out what might happen next. Again, true great photography on your part.

Another thing that makes this true and genuine is reading over and over again the smell that came from Nice Girl's feet. You've got it made, man.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I'm now compelled to pick up a copy of that book. Learing what it's about gives us a bit more insight to the person who'e feet were lusting for. If you look at her gallery, the shot right before the cover of the book is my favorite one.

-

It looks like she's taking in whatever information she just got from the story, taking it all in and trying to figure out what might happen next. Again, true great photography on your part.

I think I might pick up a copy myself. The synopsis of the book tells of several twisting accounts of what happened to the guy who might've committed suicide.

Anyway, that picture you just pointed out was also one that I truly enjoy looking at. It takes the focus away from the feet for just a little bit and makes you wonder what she's thinking about. That's a very beautiful picture.

Very beautiful indeed.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Jiao
All Pro Poster
Member # 44950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jiao   Email Jiao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those photos of Nice girl are fantastic! I could just smell their delicious odor and was logging do put the on my face. FABULOUS! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Feet--nature's Viagra!
@TweetMiamiFeet

Posts: 925 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Spring is just around the corner in the Northern Hemisphere. That will be the start of the 2013 campaign of the National Park, a campaign that will make this thread one for the Ages. Until then, let's continue to enjoy some of the women who made the sights and scenes at the National Park a more welcoming place to visit.

--

This one came over from Minnesota with her fiance to start another, more prosperous chapter in their lives. Her fiance wasn't with her at the time I approached her, which might've explained why she was a bit hesitant to let me take pictures of her feet. But I didn't find out about that fact that she was engaged to be married until I was in the middle of the shoot, so it wasn't as if she brought that to my attention and I continued to talk her into doing this for me. Usually, an engagement ring is one of the first things I look for when I approach someone in hopes that she'll allow me to take pictures of her feet. For whatever reason, I didn't take notice of that ring. In any event, I wish her and her fiance the best that their future has in store for them.

-  -  -

BLUE LAKE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0duseih4emc9jm6874l71im2xq80qehq

SIZE 9

--

It was a Saturday evening and I was looking for one more lady to shoot photos of before I called it day. I was making my final tour around the park in hopes that I would run into someone who looked suitable enough, and then I saw her from afar, sitting all to herself. As I was starting to make my way towards her, another hot girl walked into the scene ahead of me and sat a few tables down from Girl Number 1.

I couldn't believe my fortunes. I wound up slowing down and I had to take a seat not far from where both ladies were sitting just to get pretty good look at both women.

I knew I was essentially running out of time for the day and I needed to get one more girl to shoot to make my day complete. So I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out which one I should approach. I made up my mind and went with Girl Number 2 first. Her mind was in a tug of war as to whether she would be down for this. After about a couple of minute of this stuff, she finally said no.

So I approached the first girl and she was absolutely cool with it without a question of any doubt. During the shoot, she noticed that the first girl was kind of staring in her direction and was thinking that she thought the whole thing was interesting to watch. I looked back to see if she was talking about the same girl I was thinking about. It was. What was funny was that she buried her head back into whatever book she was reading, pretending not to notice what was going on in front of her. I then told her about how she rejected my advances just minutes before I approached her.

"WHAT? That's CRAAAAAZY!!!"

Yeah, tell me about it.

She thought the whole thing was interesting and when I left the scene, I walked past the first girl who was still pretending to read her book. We made eye contact and I winked at her before walking away into the night.

-  -  -

STRAWBERRY CREME -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dqfseqz91r9po6rhryfsq8du2yjsmkz0

SIZE 9

--

I plan on showing three more galleries by the time this week is over.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links