Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy pics there!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
very sexy pics there!

Thanks a lot, man! I'll show a few more galleries throughout the course of this week. Right now, I'm not sure which ones I'm going to show because I've yet to upload and organize any new material for the week. But rest assure that I will have something for all of you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We continue to reminisce on the sights and scenes that made the National Park a go-to place to relax and to meet new women on the typical spring or summer day. My final day of shooting images of women's feet at the park for 2012 was this past Saturday, ahead of Hurricane Sandy where so many people have been left without power in their homes. In fact, this has been the biggest power outage in New York since the Yankees.

In any event, feet will not be in the menu at the park for the duration of autumn and winter.

I had a hard time deciding which galleries I wanted to show this week, but I finally made up my mind.

----

We're going to start this week off with a couple of quickies. I didn't get a lot of these during my days of foothunting at the park where the photosession ended almost as soon as it started. Something is better than nothing, I suppose.

-

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/alf6pdsbdhxb6qlzxzz0xqbhz6hvw3e7

SIZE 6

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bg81i77wjcegj2fmbmon3pmw8qtlxay8

SIZE 10

----

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

This photoshoot took place back on August 24, the day when there was that shooting right outside the Empire State Building. That event was one of our topics in the conversation I had with her.

I saw her just sitting there by herself reading a book, as many beautiful women at the park usually do. Her glasses was the selling point I needed to approach her. I was able to convince her to remove her shoes for me after she had thought about it for a few seconds.

A couple of funny things happened in during the shoot. The first was that a another foot fetishist who I befriended at the park just happened to be walking along where this had taken place. He sat right beside me from out of nowhere and joined in the conversation.

At first, I wasn't sure if he knew who this girl was because he had seen me do this a few other times at the park and never interfered. The transition from a two-person conversation to a three-way conversation went so smoothly. A minute later I kind of figured that he didn't know who she was because none of us introduced one person to the other by name. The conversation just got more involved when he joined in.

She asked the other guy if he, too, had a thing for feet, to which he said yes. He doesn't go asking women for their permission to take pictures of their feet. He goes around and secretly videotapes their soles when they are placed on the chairs. Of course, he didn't tell her that part.

I guess the fact that the other guy joined the conversation and with the discussion of feet that took place between us, made her realize that there are more than a handful of men who like the shape and form of female feet.

She previously thought that foot guys were weird or creeps. That's what she told us. After talking to us, she came closer to realizing that that isn't entirely the case. We didn't go out of our way to emphasize that point or tell it her like that in that way, but just the flow and easiness of the conversation that was foot-related and other trivial things, just the fact that I just happened to be taking pictures of her feet while talking about a variety of things made her look at her feet and people who like them in a more positive perspective. Showing her how the pictures were coming out in between the shoot was helping to ice her cake that feet are beautiful in it's own way.

When asked why she would then let me, a person who she just met, take pictures of her feet after having said the things she said about foot fetishists, she said it was because she liked the way I looked, I spoke cleanly and a little bit of swag goes a long way. So there you have, boys.

The other funny thing that happened was that at the end of the photoshoot, her fiancée's parents walked in on us! She had that look on her face that said Hamana hamana hamana hamana! Instead of bolting from the scene and leaving her for dead while trying to come up with an explanation, she was so quick to dodge a bullet by telling her fiancée's parents that I was a co-worker of hers while the other guy was a friend of mine. Going along with the gag, I told her that I was going to see her on Monday (this happened on a Friday).

They saw me point the thing at her feet. Now your guess is just as good as mine about how the conversation went after I left. I hope they bought in to her cover up because she sold that excuse to the point where even I almost believed it.

After I walked away from her, my friend told me that he tried to warn me about that she was waiting for them to show up. I don't remember her saying such a thing. Perhaps I was mesmerized by the soles of her feet! Can you blame me?

-  -  -

LensCraft -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zvw0dxn6vd94mnimw59px9rzd95ljbkj

SIZE 7

----

I'll be back with more pictures before the week is over.

[ October 30, 2012, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You completely rock man!

The last girl with the glasses is so cool. Loved her feet and the easy going look.

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is fantastic. I, too, really enjoy looking at the last girl with the glasses. Her soles are AMAZING! You set a great example for all of us. I wish I was able to convince women to take their shoes of for me. Your pictures are second to none.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
You completely rock man!

The last girl with the glasses is so cool. Loved her feet and the easy going look.

Thanks! [Smile]

Thanks for appreciating what I do here. That last girl with the glasses was one of the more intellectual girls I've spoken to during my adventures at the park. Posting those pictures last night was really the first time I've had a good look at them. I really loved how those pictures came out. She was very easy to work with and she became more relaxed as the shoot went along.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
You set a great example for all of us. I wish I was able to convince women to take their shoes of for me.

You get this sensational high and the blood flowing through your body creates a rush that alleviates everything from you. Those women taking their shoes off for me creates that feeling for you. One time, I was able to convince one girl to let me take pictures of her feet just about a block away from where I live. I'll show those pics to everyone soon.

But, yeah, getting women who are random strangers to do that favor for you is king.

----

This lady was nice enough to let me take pictures of her feet. There's not really a whole lot to say about this one other than she kept smiling and giggling to herself throughout the whole shoot because she seemed to enjoy the fact that I thought her feet were nice enough to photograph.

She never asked why I wanted to take pictures of her feet. She was cool with the whole thing and took comfort in knowing that I thought her were cute.

When I showed her the pics, she smiled and giggled to herself some more. She was fascinated with my hobby and thanked me for finding her feet very pretty.

-  -  -

NICE SILVER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/z1868jbcdql95zlru8kcaoab66l39dg9

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

STEPHANIE-ARIES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ai2nqo9t7y87sxvj1oow9lj9av2njart

I gave her that name because she looked like a Stephanie to me and because she reminded of some chick I knew name Aries because she bore some resemblance to her. Actually, the Aries I'm referring to used to model for beautifulfeetonline.com.

--

I'm not a fan of women who wear running shoes like the one she had on. If she has to jog, that's one thing. But even then, I still don't like them. With so many women sitting by themselves, she was yet another one who wanted to kill some time at the park all to herself.

Being that I'm not a fan of sneakers that are made for jogging, that was the only thing that held me back from asking her to pose her feet for me. What outweighed my dislike of them was the possibility that her feet might smell a little bit if I could get her to remove them.

When I asked for her permission, she gave me that warning that her feet might stink and that she wasn't sure if I was going to take pictures of her feet like that. She said this a smile that said she wouldn't mind taking them off but at the same time was fearful if I find the smell unpleasant. I started to grow an erection in my pants because I wanted to find out for myself. My facial expression, however, was to act as if I was indifferent about how they might've smelled.

If you're ever out on the prowl looking to hook up with women at bars, clubs or parties, if you act too eager then you won't get the beaver, so to speak. So when hearing her tell me that her feet might smell, I wanted the sneakers to come off already. It took me another five seconds to re-assure her that all would be just fine regardless of the outcome. Those weren't my exact words to her, but you guys get the point.

So, did they smell? Take a wild guess. [Big Grin]

-  -  -

AFTERNOON SHADES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zy2cqj9htz1ntsuzdhps9hmgikqesywr

--

More to come later this week.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
Your pictures are second to none.

If you only knew I what I have in store for everyone in the weeks ahead ...

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm impressed by your posts my friend, very honest and very nice pics. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many things going on that I don't have the time to touch on all the subjects at one time. So many pictures that it's hard to decide whose feet to jack off to first.

But I will say that LensCraft's photo set is one of the best ones I've ever seen in here. It certainly is a classic. And reading the story behind that shoot was a bit compelling to read. My Goodness, I don't know how I would've reacted if her fiancee's parents walked in on us all of a sudden. Thank God you're as smooth as they come because that was handled perfectly.

My Goodness, the way you described the reaction to that girl's face when they showed up made me afraid to read anymore, fearing that there was some confrontation. I think that girl saved you and herself and her engagement. The best part was reading how you played along with her in giving those people the impression that you were only her coworker discussion God knows what.

And no, I don't blame you for being mesmerized by the soles of her feet.

You da man! I really can't thank you enough.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget McDonald's because I'm lovin' THIS way, WAY more. This National guy is reeling in more women left and right and up and down.

The last girl you showed made for a much better jerk fest knowing how her feet smelled after coming out of those sneakers. You can tell they've been in there for a while because you can see the imprints from her socks on the soles of her feet.

I can't believe your great fortunes. She still let you take pictures of them while they were smelly. I'm jealous yet again.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How good is this stuff? You rock National! Hit after hit after hit! [Cheers]

ETA: Oh yes. I'm going to give my meat the hiding of a lifetime to Nice Silver. And then Stephanie Aries! These picture sets will be in "high rotation" around here [Blush] [Laugh]

[ October 31, 2012, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: sftfan ]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
How good is this stuff? You rock National! Hit after hit after hit! [Cheers]

[Cheers]

How good is this stuff? I'm proud of what I've done. The best part to all of this is that it's going to get better. I'm the only one who knows what's in store for everyone in here. And when I show those pictures, the people in here will remember those women forever. Instead of it being hit after hit, it'll be home run after home run.

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

These picture sets will be in "high rotation" around here [Blush] [Laugh]

That's right. [Big Grin]

--

More pictures on Friday night.

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LensCraft is going to be very popular in these foot fetish forums. I can tell. The pictures of her would not mean anything had it not been for the story you shared with us. You're so cool under fire because most other guys in your position would've peed in their pants thinking that the parents of her husband-to-be would cause some kind of scene. Incredible how she didn't pee in her pants when they came along.

It was cool that your friend got a front row seat to the whole thing. If I saw that her feet on the chair like that, I would only wish I had a chair to sit close to her and just start to chat with her as if we're picking up from where we left off yesterday. It seemed like your friend did exactly that.

The pictures themselves are just pure gold and quite spectacular. She's so fucking sexy and her feet are right there for the sniffing and the licking.

National, you know what you're doing. Don't ever lose sight of that.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the hits just keep on coming. And so do I. [Smile]

I'm going to need some alone time now with LensCraft and Afternoon Shades. Thanks, National, for saving my night.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey National,

Where can I send this check?

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links