Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
Thank NP, amazing as always

Thank you so much. I will continue to entertain you and to keep things interesting and different.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I will be back here by the end of the week to show you two girls who had (arguably) the best looking soles I have ever seen in all of my time going up to women and shooting pictures of their feet. I mean, I've seen many fantastic soles over the course of time, but these two certainly took my breath away without any question of doubt!

-National

Can't wait. [Mmm]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL CLASSIC

She walking up the step and into the public library when I first saw her. I didn't want to go after her just yet because she was just entering the building. I told myself that if she didn't come back out in ten minutes, then I was going to look for someone else to photograph. Eight minutes in, I had lost my patience and decided that I was going to search for another girl. Right at the moment, she comes back out.

It's amazing how some girls can say yes to this without giving it much of a second thought.

She asked, "Foot fetish, right?"

"Congratulations, you're part of the club!"

This one really needed a break from walking around the city all day. She went for it because she thought this kind of break would be both unusual and fun.

I knew I really wanted to take pictures of her when I first saw her. But when she removed her sneakers, I was blown away by how amazing her soles looked! This was a gift from my lucky stars. To me, it was one of those soles that made me open my eyes even wider because that was a scene I wanted to hold on to for the rest of my life.

She doesn't see anything special about her feet at all and never thought about them as things that can turn men on. I mean, she's heard of the fetish, of course. It's just that she never thought that something like that could be applied to her.

Perhaps, that'll be a different story from now on.

On a side note, that second picture you see in the sample there, I feel that that was one of the greatest pictures I have ever taken.

-  -  -

SPRING FOX -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/65dj5ud4vy6ovtwc4x08ofevjzf3s70z

SIZE 9

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

It was very early on a Sunday morning. I knew I wasn't going to spend a whole lot of time at the park and I only had time for one shoot.

I went up to her and made my sales pitch. She was that close from rejecting me. She was very iffy about it and I had to do a little extra talking to talk her into it. I knew that the more I talked, the more that this was going to work against my favor and the sooner I was going to strike out with her. I tried to keep it as short and sweet as possible. If it was some other girl, I would've let her go and find someone else later on. But there was something about this one that I did not want to let go of.

"Can I think about it for a few minutes?"

Oh, my God!, I thought to myself. She was the first and only girl to ask me that question.

"You know what, I'll make that decision for you." I then showed her pictures from the past that I have taken. As I was showing her the pictures, I tell her, "Besides, there's nothing for you to think about because I explained everything you need to know." I said it in a way that made it sound reassuring to her.

"You know, I guess you're right. You seem like a pretty decent guy, so why not? You know, you sometimes here what kind of creeps they can be, but since you came up to me, was polite during this whole time and patient with me, you deserve to be rewarded. I certainly hope they look good to you because I'm a bit self-conscience about my feet."

I breathed a sigh of relief to myself because for a while there I thought I was going to lose out on this one.

She removed her boots, and her soles were one of the best I have ever seen. I prefer bigger feet, but since they were smaller, there was no way I was going to kick them out of bed because the shape of her soles were just outstanding. They were the kind of soles that'll make you lose your breathe for a minute or two before you regain your composure.

There were a few times during the shoot where she would bring up the fact that I look familiar to her. I took a closer look at her, and made no recollections as to who she might've been. So finally she asked what neighborhood I lived in. I answer the question. That's when everything came in full circle for her because she recognized me from seeing me at various spots in the same neighborhood where she lives in. She lives four blocks from where I do.

We start talking about some of the popular spots in the neighborhood like bars and restaurants, if either of us went to school in that area, blah blah blah, you know ... things like that.

It was a nice and wonderful shoot. One of my favorites of all time.

She's half-White/half-Chinese and she's a very intelligent person as well, especially when it comes to American history. She got those boots at some thrift shop because things bought from those stores carry sentimental value.

-  -  -  -  -

NEIGHBORLY FAVOR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bm1dlyag33t1lpxgfx7orf7udkxylzax

SIZE 6 1/2

----

That's all I have for this week. It's been a pleasure coming in here and making you guys very happy.

I don't know when I'll be back, but I will see you guys again.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedicurist
Member # 47188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedicurist   Email pedicurist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must commend you on a very entertaining thread. This really is an interesting concept.

My main question is the reasoning behind your style of photography. Your angles are very good, but I wonder why you choose not to focus on the feet much, particularly when you do close ups. Do you not have a macro feature on your camera, or is there some reasoning behind it all? I'm an amateur photographer myself , and when I take pictures of feet and close ups of toes, I get them so sharp that you can see a speck of dust or a grain of sand if it were there. Of course, that's my style.

My other question is even though many of the photos seem to be somewhat in focus, there is a slight blur to all of your photos. I wonder if it is because you reduce the quality before uploading the photos, or if that is your desired effect as well?

This is a question that may have come up for you previously, but I don't remember seeing it on any section of this thread. So, I apologize if this is something that has been answered previously.

Keep up the good work!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yendor34
Loyal Member
Member # 45730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yendor34   Email Yendor34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are correct, Those are the best soles thus far.....keep 5 them coming

--------------------
Yendor34

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you are not kidding about Spring Fox's soles. She's amazing! Thanks man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant! Spring Fox soles are so good that it hurts just to look at them! Also loved the way she promptly asked you if it was a foot fetish [Smile] we need more girls like her (down to earth) in the world

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Wow you are not kidding about Spring Fox's soles. She's amazing! Thanks man!

[Thumbs Up]

----

At pedicurist ...

This is not first time that something like this has come up and I've answered this question before. No need to apologize for asking this question, though.

These pictures were taken a long time ago and at the time I was using the camera from my phone. I was too lazy to get an actual camera. Now I'm using a real camera where the quality is much better. I have taken so many pictures with this new camera that the calculator actually gave up from keeping count of it all. Here is a sample from that camera that I showed everyone before ...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/80a93b256056735

I'm just showing these older ones just to get them out of the way before I start showing the ones I took with my current camera. I could just start with the ones I took with my new camera right now, but I don't want to abandon the ones I took before then.

Thank you for your appreciation for what I do even though the quality of the pictures I show now are not up to speed.

quote:
Originally posted by Yendor34:
You are correct, Those are the best soles thus far.....keep them coming

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your latest update!!! Both of them had some nice long toes. Thanks again for sharing it here with us.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every week there's someone who's amazing, and these last two are no exception. If someone made a choice for me as to which one has the feet that I should have my way with, then I would not be disappointed with either one. In either case, I'll wind up being the winner. [Hop]

Pretty amazing what you've done with those two women. Just keep up the great work because I'm starting to run out of words that should give you the proper credit you deserve.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Brilliant! Spring Fox soles are so good that it hurts just to look at them! Also loved the way she promptly asked you if it was a foot fetish [Smile] we need more girls like her (down to earth) in the world

Just imagine what it was like for me being there in person? She's an awesome girl ... for all the reasons you just said.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Every week there's someone who's amazing, and these last two are no exception. If someone made a choice for me as to which one has the feet that I should have my way with, then I would not be disappointed with either one. In either case, I'll wind up being the winner. [Hop]

Pretty amazing what you've done with those two women. Just keep up the great work because I'm starting to run out of words that should give you the proper credit you deserve.

Amazing. Thank you so much.

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
Love your latest update!!! Both of them had some nice long toes. Thanks again for sharing it here with us.

Sharing is caring, like the old saying goes. [Smile]

-National

--------------------
 -

horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NP,
spring fox is HOT, pretty face and outstanding toes...thanks!

Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring Fox seems to be one of the more popular girls you have ever posted, National. Looking at this nice hottie and her lovely and sexy feet, I can understand why everyone had to spunk on their keyboards.

A girl like her can abuse her power to rule the world just by being persuasive through her feet. I guess the only guy she answers to is National because he was the one who got her to remove her shoes for him. Damn you, sir! [Big Grin]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from the shot National thinks was one of his greatest ones he ever took, every shot he took with Spring Fox is fantastic. One of the shots that I enjoyed in particular is this one

-

Beautiful is one of the words I use to describe it. Her last two toes are in the forefront, taking up half of the picture. In the other half of the same pic, her face is seen behind the toes as if you're a very tiny, tiny man whose taking a peek around them. She's very attractive. And then in the backround you can't help but look up to see that tall building with some tree branches in the way. I would think that something like that takes thought and imagination.

With Neighborly Favor, not a single bad shot from that shoot, either. Her shoot was crafted with care and she has the kind of soles that can win the hearts of many, just like Srping Fox.

Another thing that's pretty neat and unusual that he's adding are shots like these, like what he did with the girl from around his way.

-

This thread is becoming both better and different all at the same time.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I've decided to start the week off with this girl you're about to see.

I thought she pretty cute, so I decided to give her a try. Like some of the other girls I approach in getting pictures of their feet, she had to do a double take just to make sure she grasped what she thought she heard the first time around.

She's one of those peace-loving, nonviolent people. That's not to say that other girls who I met aren't like that in any way, but I think she wears those traits better than most who I have come across. She loves to channel her thoughts through writing in her diary, just like the time during the shoot. She's quite mature beyond her age.

As I was looking through her pictures not too long before posting this message, I had come to realize that she's probably the third girl who I photographed who had hair that short. I don't think there was anyone after her who had the type of hair that didn't go past the back of her neck. If there was, then I clearly don't remember who she was.

In any event, here are her pictures.

-  -  -

JOURNAL SQUARE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k56st4iki6ambyts4r9h21guqns9x60i

SIZE 6.5

----

Another nerdy girl has been added to the ranks that consists of Icosahedra and The Bookworn before her. I find their conversations to be intellectually stimulating when they have their shoes off, especially if they know you have a foot fetish and they don't mind it at all.

Of the three nerdy women mentioned in this conversation, the Bookworm is the only one who cannot be described as someone who is naive about practically anything. This one certainly was, and for me I found that to be quite appealing because you have someone who is very bright, very intelligent and yet there's this innocence about her that's genuine and sincere. This girl is someone who is a lot of fun to hang around with.

She is a physician scientist in-training at the university she attends and will continue her studies into the world of medicine after she's done with her programs at her current school. She wants to help shape the course of medical history with her committed focus on medical education, scientific research, and anything else that's related in that field of study to help demonstrate her purpose in improving the human condition.

I really didn't have to explain myself to her as to why I wanted pictures of her feet. She put two and two together and thought it was pretty neat that I was into her feet. The rings on her toes serve no particular purpose other than trying to be a bit decorative.

I love it when I see girls wear TOMS on her their feet. I didn't notice those until I got much closer to her when I first introduced myself. I'm not a betting man, but had I done some wagering with this one before her shoes came off, my wallet would've been a lot heavier for guessing correctly that her feet were smelly. Not so much that it becomes unbearable to even the most hardcore smelly feet fan, but just enough so that the moment is shared privately between yourself and the girl right next to you. She wasn't self-conscious about her feet being a bit smelly at all as she was totally open to my idea during time we had together. It's a total dream come true to be there and to take it all in.

All in all, this chick always goes with the flow, she is so easy to get along with, so easy to understand, all in a dorky, techie persona.

-  -  -  -  -

WebMD -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/64alh15aqrakvjj566ecykp0ona7y534

SIZE 7.5

----

There will be more to come this week. Stay tuned.

-National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links