Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fruit Punch has amazing toes!

The polish color is a lighter shade of blue, but still looks dark in contrast to her skin. I really like the dirt on her soles. I'm about realism, not gloss and glam.

-

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
With Snowluck, I love how you can see some yellow spots on her soles when you had bend her toes backwards.

I love them, too. I'm telling you, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them.

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I really like the dirt on her soles. I'm about realism, not gloss and glam.

I agree. Her feet were something quite special. Now, everyone gets to see them for themselves. I'm with you on this one, Jedi.

I suppose the texture of these pictures taken place in a real-life setting gives people the realism effect. These everyday girls showing appreciation for what guys like us enjoy brings is their way of giving us a shout-out.

Thanks for enjoying the images I share with all of you.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still jacking to these, and the description of how they smelled.

-

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^

You should also jack off to these, and the description of how they smelled. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I must have missed her; fill me in to what page she is featured on.
It's going to be hard to top the chick in the tight blue jeans...her feet are damn near the perfect shape (for me).

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
^^ I must have missed her; fill me in to what page she is featured on.

She's featured on page 8. I called her Afternoon Shades.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Oh yes! Definitely whack worthy.. [Jerkoff]

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21b3jfb&s=6

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
AUGUST RED and YOGACENTRIC are incredible. I'm without words to describe how I enjoyed both girls feet!

Awesome work as usual!

I agree. And I'm intrigued by the reported attitudes of these women, like with Yogacentric thinking it was cool to have a stranger want to take pictures of her feet. I wonder what she would think about a stranger also wanting to take her to a motel room and suck on those feet and maybe some other things for a few hours! One always wonders what the extent of the enthusiasm and openness might be. [Wink]

National, does that kind of thing ever happen, or does this always end after the shoot?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The last set of pictures I showed were the first steps towards the new direction, towards a new era. Throughout the next following pages, which will span over the course of at least another couple of months, you will see the difference in the angles that'll make that style uniquely mine, the difference in the angles that hasn't been touched upon by anyone else.

As much as I would love to show those pictures right now, I feel it's best that we take baby steps to get there.

--

Every once in a while I come across someone who's not some bimbo who I can turn any conversation into a lively and enthusiastic dialogue. This girl was someone who could've done well on a game show like The Weakest Link.

I saw her enter the park about an hour before I finally approached her. When I first saw her walk in, I didn't pay much attention her because that compelled me to see what she was all about. In fact, I didn't look down at her feet to see what they were like at the moment I first saw her.

An hour later, I come back around to the Fifth Avenue side of the park and saw that she was still there, reading her book. She kept waving her feet around, perhaps moving to the tune of the music was listening to. I had to watch her move her feet around for a couple of minutes just to enjoy the view for myself, a way of getting myself warmed up for the actual close up of taking pictures of her feet.

Very soft spoken, she was. The type who would shy away from an argument with someone. She seemed like the type who could easily fold under the intense moment of being scolded and walk herself to the corner of the room to take her punishment. If she were locked in a room with The Bad Seed, the girl who I'm about to present to you guys would've been eaten alive! A few other girls I came across were like that.

She's a very, very kindhearted person, nonetheless. She smiled at the thought that I liked her feet and with the way she moved them before I approached her. She always thought her feet were very nice and thought that it was the coolest idea to have me go ahead to snap as many pictures as I wanted.

After the shoot was over, she wanted to see how they came out. Looking through the pictures, she had a new liking to her feet, as she never saw them from the perspective of how they would look from the point of view of someone else looking at them.

The picture on the cover of the book she was reading had an Ace of Spades. She wears a size 7.

-  -  -

SEVEN OF ACES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qqj4oepe384hbymp656jx44azq6odg24

--

More to come this week.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
I'm intrigued by the reported attitudes of these women, like with Yogacentric thinking it was cool to have a stranger want to take pictures of her feet. I wonder what she would think about a stranger also wanting to take her to a motel room and suck on those feet and maybe some other things for a few hours! One always wonders what the extent of the enthusiasm and openness might be. [Wink]

National, does that kind of thing ever happen, or does this always end after the shoot?

[Big Grin]

I had another person ask me the same type of question in a private message he sent me. What makes this so fun for me is the chance that the interaction could turn into something more fun and careless. I met up with a few of them at some time after the shoot ended for some drinks, which lead to some foot play afterwards. Always at their place. Actually, one of them was someone who I didn't meet for drinks in our first meeting after the shoot. We meet somewhere and took a walk for some sightseeing. So to answer your question, yes.

There were others who I tried hooking up with, but nothing ever materialized after exchanging numbers. Ninety to ninety-five percent of the time, though, things would always end after the shoot. I really don't do this to look for sexual partners. This is more of a hobby I enjoy. I want to take pictures and just leave the ladies alone and go our separate ways. If I like her well enough and we hook up afterwards, that's always a plus. But at the same time, and for the most part, I just want a peace of mind when I'm there. Taking pictures of them and talking to them is all I can ask for.

-- National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aces of Seven is such a great find. It's not often you pictures of women wearing glasses showing their feet. Glad you didn't overlook her twice after doing so the first time. You would've missed out on some great look to look at and get hot for.

Thanks once again for your mastery.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your work. Can't get enough of these. If you got some more to share, then point them in this direction. There's always room for more. [Smile]
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These women have the kind of feet that makes my mouth water more than it did when I was about to eat my big feast dinner on Thanksgiving night! Seven of Aces is no exception.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor: These women have the kind of feet that makes my mouth water more than it did when I was about to eat my big feast dinner on Thanksgiving night! Seven of Aces is no exception.
Well said. After a great meal, I come in here and look at National's pictures. And after I hold my sausage in hostage, my cum explodes like a geyser! This particular picture did it for me.

-

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links