Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 53)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I loved the story of Sunflower. Thanks for sharing what you did and leaving what you did to the imagination. That was terrific. Shit, she must have been fun fun fun. Boffo. I really like your use of light in her pics.

Sick senses: Such festive pants for such a dark soul! Hahahahaha! Nice nails on her.

[ September 08, 2014, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is turning into the greatest collection of photos ever put together. I'm truly speechless with what you've done here and how you presented these last two women. It's like the very old days of when men would actually read the articles that appeared in Playboy magazine while they looked at the women as well. In this case, we are reading "articles" that are just as well written, articles that covered all sides of the story and we get to look at the women towards the end.

It's becoming more evident that the park is the preferred place to go to meet women and have feet play a big role as to why we're there.

I agree with Hyperion. I also enjoyed how the lights were used in her photos, especially the final three pictures in her set.

-

I just love that picture. You're mesmerized by her legs, face and sun all at the same time. The sun has a way of taking your attention away from the other features of this lady. It's just a great photo that plays a game of tug of war with your eyes. Excellent photography.

Another example of what I'm talking about: http://www.imagebam.com/image/edd672348342705

First off, I love the quality of that picture. Secondly, the sun fucks with your eyes again because when you look towards the top of the picture, your eyes are on her feet and then they go to the sun.

Masterful job, I must say. Truly wonderful.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still fascinated by the whole story behind Sunflower. It have so much fun reading it because the details make us feel that we were right there to witness the whole thing in front of our eyes. You are living our dream.

But as I've said before, the shoot of the year goes to Sick Sense. The most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories, great feet, great photography! You the man! Thanks.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saweet!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading the story behind Sick Senses, it's becoming apparent that you are becoming a much better story teller with your style of photography. I think there's no comparison between her and Cosmic Girl because Sick Senses' pictures outclasses that of practically any other photoshoot you showed us up to this point.

The story behind her character is simply riveting. The photoshoot itself was truly amazing. If there was ever a time to root for a villain, this would be it.

I also loved how you styled her name instead of showing preview samples of what's to be expected once you click on her link like you do with everybody else. It heightened the hype even more and it made it feel like this was about to be something very special.

You have a unique eye for photography and it's pretty awesome by the way you see things in a different way.

That Sick Senses photoset is going to be a tough act to follow.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,
Let me start by saying, that you sir, are an inspiration. I've always loved your work. What a concept. See cutie, approach, and the rest is history. I've started doing this with my 1080p camcorder. Suffice it to say, I've compiled about 3 really solid hours of footage, girls I meet in the city. I'm wondering what to do with the material. I'd love to post it here, perhaps in smaller-ish doses in hopes of opening up a clip store perhaps. I love the way your posts are set-up up, I'd really enjoy telling the stories of the women I meet filming. Anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback man!

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toesuck258 ...
First off, thanks a lot for your support for what I do. I wish I can stay here and write a longer message, but I have to do something in a little bit, depriving me the time I need to make the appropriate response here. So I must keep this short and sweet.

I don't know how to answer the question you have for me. I've never opened up a clip store and I don't have the intentions of ever doing that. I'm the wrong person who should be giving any feedback on how to open up a clip store or how to present the clips in smaller doses.

Perhaps another member of this forum, like jediofthefeet, might be very helpful in your efforts to post your video materials in here and, hopefully, in the future when you have your own clip store.

Once again, thank you very much for enjoying my posts so much. Reading something like that means a lot to me.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that makes this pastime so enjoyable for me is the fact that I wake up in the morning not knowing who will be open to the idea of letting me photograph their feet at the spur of the moment, so kindly and willingly. It's an amazing thing to know that some girl, somewhere is going to go with the flow and let me enjoy some quality time with her, while at the same time she's giving me the go-ahead to have her feet be the center of the focus.

I don't know what it was exactly that drew my attention to this woman. I found myself becoming attached to her because she seemed out of place, kind of like a modern day version of someone who truly belonged in a different place in time altogether.

Everything around her became a blur to my vision and I knew that this was my calling.

She's an interesting person. She has a taste (or weakness) of second-hand stores as she usually finds herself in thrift stores and flea markets or yard sales. She was telling me how she puts more thought and consideration when considering what to buy in there and how she likes the fact that the items are so cheap. She has fun experimenting with styles or colors that she might not usually buy. She loves the fact that the items in those stores are usually higher in quality simply by virtue of being there. Those places gives you the feeling that you're going treasure hunting, she said.

In fact, if you put that dress she had on to the side, everything she wore that day came from a thrift store, including her backpack and shoes. Perhaps the origin of where her outfits came from was part of what compelled me to get to know who she was. She is someone who takes the world at large and tries to slow everything down to appreciate some of the more intricate or intrinsic things in life that others might take for granted.

She's a very soft spoken person and can be a bit of a risky freak at times like any good girl would be who wants to tap into her wider side.

In case anyone finds himself asking questions about the book she was reading, here's a profile of that novel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Map_of_Time

She did a wonderful job in explaining what the book was about.

--

Like a few other girls I've met, she spends more time reading books than watching television because the stories in what you read in novels are more captivating than a lot of things that are presented in television, she told me.

She is also a very talented calligrapher. Whenever I think of someone using that art form of writing, I always imagine hearing middle age music playing in the backround somewhere.

-  -

SCARLET RED

SIZE 8 -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d2n6vj1umeveqklojvtj4wt9d9vxmgzz

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

Something a little different this time as she is not one of the young ladies who I typically photograph. But having a fun experience with someone a little different than what you're used to every once in a while doesn't hurt anyone. I don't mind the change in scenery every now and again, and I think some people in here can appreciate that as well.

This lady was visiting the City on business. She's from the state of Georgia and was killing some time on her day off to sight see.

One thing she mentioned that gives her high marks about her character was about a time not too long ago in where she met Major League Baseball hall of famer Hank Aaron. She spoke about just how much of a professional he around her and her colleagues and spoke about the hardship through the form of racism he had to endure during his time playing the game of baseball while she was growing up as he was getting closer and closer to breaking Babe Ruth's record for most career home runs hit. She admired how he persevered through all of that.

When the topic of Ty Cobb came up, she kept her comments short and sweet. In short, he disgusts her. For anyone familiar with the history of baseball would understand why she would feel the way she did about him in contrast to Hank Aaron.

--

She was flattered by the request when I approached her about taking pictures of her feet and didn't have any qualms about it whatsoever.

She's a very nice person.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/n80r1mx79pljpafz5c3nww5l5f3yp97d

SIZE 6

----

This girl had, quite possibly, the smelliest feet I have ever come across in all my time doing this.

Let me tell you how I met this one. I was a Saturday morning and I was getting done with a photoshoot I had with some other woman. It then started to rain very hard, torrential downpours. I decided to visit a Barnes & Noble that was just a few blocks up from the park on Fifth Avenue to get away from the rain with the hope of returning to the park soon after the rain passes had stopped falling through the area.

I had to wait quite a while for the rain to stop and I was beginning to contemplate calling it a day.

I'm on the second floor of the store, sitting by a window, reading a few books I had picked from the shelves, killing some time. Then I saw her.

She was walking up one aisle and down the other. It looked as if she didn't know what she was looking for exactly. Perhaps she was just curious to see what books they had for sale.

She picks out a book from the Mysteries section and then walks over to sit on the floor just five feet from where I sat. I was losing concentration to what I was reading because I was focused on her and her footwear, having images in my mind as to what her feet might look like.

This was going on for several minutes and the only thing that separated the girl and myself was some guy reading a book to himself. He sat right next to me and the lady I wanted to talk to was sitting right next to him. There was almost no space between each of us.

By this time the rain had stopped and I thought of how awesome it would've been if I could be able to talk her into leaving the store with a complete stranger and walk to the park together to take foot fetish pictures.

The place was too quiet and there was an employee of the store organizing books on the aisle in front of us. I overheard the conversation the guy next to me was having as he told someone that he was going to meet up with him (the guy on the other end of the phone conversation) in five minutes. I was happy to hear that because I knew that once he left, I would make my move on the girl.

A minute later the guy got up and left. But as soon as he did that, another guy with his little daughter takes that spot. Now I had enough of that nonsense and decided to wait for the lady to move from her spot so that I can follow her. I didn't have to wait more than 45 seconds before that happened.

When we arrived on another aisle, I finally introduced myself to her. It was quite possible that a couple of women not too far from us overheard our conversation about having pictures of her feet taken because they kept looking over at us.

She (the original girl in this story) listened with great interest and she was all for it. And just like that we left the store together. I wish I was able to get access to the surveillance cameras of the store just to see how smooth I looked with the volume on mute.

By the way, she's from Venice, Italy. Her English is excellent. I thought she was from London or something from the way she spoke, but no.

-  -  -

ELISABETTA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qcaqivhsq131zk4sesbv76d0x0c4g457

SIZE 9

----

There will be more pictures to come throughout the course of the week.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle-aged baseball woman is my favorite. Love her nice long toes and bright white skin. Great job on these and great moves with the ladies, mi hermano!
Also, thanks for all the top shots with faces. Great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow National, so you're giving the smelly feet crown to Elisabetta?

Could you describe your interaction with her once you two got to the park? How quickly did you notice the smell? How would you describe it? And did she seem at all aware of it?

Thank you for another incredible update!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good for me checking your updates, thanks for sharing your adventures [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyperion ...
I also loved the shape and look of her feet. Loved how her soles looked and I really enjoyed looking at her long toes. I would have never guessed that they were a size 6 because longer toes are usually go hand in hand with women who have bigger feet.

Thanks, once again, for stopping by.

Sol ...
Am I giving that crown to Elisabetta? Probably. I'll tell you what: if she's not in my top five in that department (this also includes women who I have yet to post), then I'm going to struggle off the top of my head to think of five others whose feet were smellier. So if you're looking for someone to remove that crown from her, then I suggest you not to hold your breath. Your search for the jackpot is most likely done here.

How would I describe the smell and how quickly did I notice it? I noticed it within a nanosecond. It hit me real hard and the smell never went away. I don't think I've ever met any other girl whose level of foot smell stayed that strong, that consistently. I think that if you were there, you would've lost all composure of yourself and dive into her feet as if it were a swimming pool.

If she told everyone that she wore the same socks for twelve days straight, then only a fool would not believe her. It was way too cheesy.

My guess was that she had to have been aware of it, considering how they smelled, and just assumed that I was going to go along for the ride. Besides, when I brought it up, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, I guess to each his own, right?"

FootLongSub Zero ...
It's good for me posting my updates so that other people can enjoy them. Thanks for enjoying them. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stuff is amazing! And to think that there's more to come in the upcoming days. [Mmm] [Hop]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have just dropped my jaw with Elisabetta, but since you already know my tastes in what matters to feet, I guess this is not any kind of fresh news right?

Every single detail - the soles, high arches, toe flexibility and overall shape - is what I consider to be the perfect pair of feet.

Besides that, she's gorgeous. I guess it would be very hard not to try to know her better or maybe ask her for a date after this photo shooting.

Thanks for sharing not only this flawless experience but also all the others.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links