Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are The King of both this forum and the National park. The last couple of girls were a very nice catch but knowing my taste like you probably already do, Barbie left me completely stunned. She has every little aspect I just love on a girl's feet. Congratulations and thank you for your work and sharing.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Yeah, I just don't know, man... These are only super excellent...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA oh man these three girls are amazing with their insanely long toes and well-formed nailbeds. Holy shit they were great. I also really love how you pose them when you shoot the tops of their feet, they way you have them point their feet. A delicate, girly pose that I don't see captured very often at all. A terrific update, thanks again.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a pleasure to check into this thread. I'm a fan of your photo angles and close-ups -but not too close. So many sexy ladies here and my favorite is Fructis.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
The last couple of girls were a very nice catch but knowing my taste like you probably already do, Barbie left me completely stunned. She has every little aspect I just love on a girl's feet. Congratulations and thank you for your work and sharing.

I thank you for your support and appreciation. Barbie was a pleasure to work with. She was totally cool about it and very understanding. I also liked the fact that she was drinking Diet Coke, with emphasis on the word Diet.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Hmm... Yeah, I just don't know, man... These are only super excellent...

If those were only super excellent, then you'll have to find a word that's better than perfect when you see how my style has progressed over the course of time. I'll be here to see your reactions to the new girls I have saved in my library. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

I also really love how you pose them when you shoot the tops of their feet, they way you have them point their feet. A delicate, girly pose that I don't see captured very often at all. A terrific update, thanks again.

You've seen nothing yet. Stay tuned. I do thank you, though, for that comment. Your words are always grateful to me.

quote:
Originally posted by soledoctor:
Always a pleasure to check into this thread. I'm a fan of your photo angles and close-ups -but not too close. So many sexy ladies here and my favorite is Fructis.

Fructis has the kind of feet that I would never kick out of bed.
I'm a fan of my photo angles as well, and I thank you so much for taking notice. [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
You are The King of both this forum and the National park.

As you know, I do this as a public service for everyone. I will continue to give away all this content for free, as I continue to provide all of you with the value that comes with natural foot viewing.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one gets her names because it was very cool that night and the winds were gusting from time to time. The lights from the rooftop of the building across the street from the park keeps the lawn lit during the hours. She had become the magnet that drew those two things together that made for this rather unusual shoot. The images make her look like a residential ghost of the park because how the lights beamed down on her while it was dark out.

Not a whole lot was said during the shoot, but we got to know each other a bit after the shoot where she became more talkative. I decided to take her away from the lawn and get a few drinks. While we had drinks, we exchanged numbers. As she was putting down my number into her phone, she got one of the digits wrong. She wanted to send me a text, not knowing that she got my number wrong. The text was sent to some lady from who knows where. Her texts were in Spanish, and the girl who I was with didn't know what the messages were saying. The lady on the other end became a little crazy because she kept sending her texts after texts after texts, demanding to know who she was.

My girl was buzzed, so was I, and we kept laughing off the messages. I had to translate to her what the texts were saying. When I finally had enough of her stalker, I used her phone to call the lady and told her that the message was meant for someone else to read, plain and simple.

This girl is German, and Germans girls are nothing but fun.

-  -  -

WINDLIGHT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yox9b0z3ez3oprf4bb5cl019oqis8wr7

SIZE 7 1/2

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

This next girl was sitting on the front steps on the New York Public Library. I could tell by the way she was sitting that she was waiting for someone. From the phone conversation she had during the shoot, she was waiting on two or three other people to show up.

I went up the steps and asked her to pose for me anyway. Since whoever she was waiting for was running late, she didn't mind killing some time with a perfect stranger by showing me her goods.

Her feet were very soft and sweaty. I couldn't keep my hands off of them because of its softness and sweatiness.

She's Cuban and lives in The Bronx. She hardly spends time in Manhattan, but there was an event she had to go to, which explains why this was one of those few moments she had to bring herself to the city.

-  -  -

PELHAM BAY 6
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hvfhew1sldz62w2ccxw3nsl8i1fr6qyo

SIZE 7

----

I'll be back at the end of the week to show everyone more girls who are in store.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how you keep doing this, but keep up the good work. That last girl, by the way, I don't understand why you gave her that name. Perhaps you can shed some light?
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, amazing pictures again National.

I love that Barbie's feet were smelly but she didn't seem to care/notice. Do you remember what shoes she was wearing?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
That last girl, by the way, I don't understand why you gave her that name. Perhaps you can shed some light?

To those who don't live in NYC, I gave her that name because get to the area where she lives in the Bronx, you'll have to take the Pelham Bay-bound 6 train.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

I love that Barbie's feet were smelly but she didn't seem to care/notice. Do you remember what shoes she was wearing?

She was wearing boots, but I don't remember how they looked like.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
I don't know how you keep doing this, but keep up the good work.

I don't know how I keep doing this, either. However, I will keep up the good work.

quote:
Wow, amazing pictures again National.

Thanks a lot for liking them.

-- National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

The name I've given her is pronounced Rossii holodno, which is Russian for Russian Cold. I think I've got the translation right.

In any event, this visitor is one of the millions and many more who placed New York as one of the places to visit if you're ever going to travel to different parts of the world. After doing some sight-seeing and what have you, a stroll through National Park is always a great suggestion to relax the mind, body, feet and spirit. And that's exactly how I found her.

I was walking across the lawn to find a friend of mine, who's also one of the security guards at the park. As I was walking one of the most incredible set of bare soles caught the corner of my eye. I was walking through a sea of people who were seated on the lawn and it seemed like her soles were the guiding light that drew my attention away from everything else, placing me in another dimension where the only things that existed were myself and this lady. Everything else was dead space and dead silent to me. Her soles were calling me over to them and I needed to have them as my source of energy and new life. My heart almost jumped out of my mouth when I was able to get a better look at them as I was approaching closer to her.

"How 'bout I take pictures of your feet?"

She starts to laugh, "My feet? What for?"

"I love storing mementos."

"Mementos? What's that?"

I then have a seat right in front of her, "Something that I can keep as a reminder of you."

I touched her feet twice as I was toying with my voice to make it sound mysterious or seductive or playful when I said that last part. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds before she shrugged her shoulders and told me that if I wanted to, then I should go ahead.

And I was off to the races.

-  -  -

России холодно -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gdus0xf1ro1ip7j8h01he548067gkyw1

SIZE 9

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

I got this one right after I was done with the shoot from Pelham Bay 6. And I mean immediately right after. As I was talking PB6 for a while, this next one caught my attention from down the terrace. I had one eye on her and the other one on Pelham Bay, trying to pay as much attention as I could to her. From where I was sitting, I could tell see that this next girl was hitting the book, studying something from a class assignment. That told me that she wasn't going anywhere soon. That bought me some more time to talk to this beautiful Cuban before I made my next move on this next girl.

Sometimes I'm still amazed at how quickly these women agree to pose their feet for some stranger who fancies feet. When I approached this one, she saw this as something that was completely harmless and went along for the ride. I showed her pictures that I just took of Pelham Bay 6, then I pointed her out to her because she was still close by, still waiting for her friends to show up. She seemed impressed by my work and off her boots went.

She felt embarrassed when she told me that she was a size eleven. "Aw, there, there ... don't cwy now." She wasn't going to cry. I was only playing off of her embarrassment, poking a little fun at her, if you will ... trying to make her realize that it's not a big deal. I said something about photography being beautiful and she smiled again.

-  -  -

THE VALLIES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c0gipzt7so2cua1kzqnt3q770jnxmukz

SIZE 11

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

This was on a Saturday. It was a slow start to my day and I was sitting down to take a break from walking around. Right on cue, this lady walks into the picture and she takes a seat about ten feet from where I was sitting. There are some girls who I ask to pose for me just for the heck of it. Then, there's another gallery of women. Those are the ones who I'm compelled to ask, and it's not just for the heck of it. She fitted into the latter.

I was admiring her from afar. I could tell that she was a tourist because she was reading a brochure. When she gave me the green light to have at it with her feet, I knew I had to make this one a classic shoot.

Many women give me all the time in the world to take as many pictures as I want. She was no exception. With this one, I thought she was going to give me the entire day.

She's from Italy and she speaks English pretty well. She also speaks Spanish. I didn't find that out until she answered the phone to talk into it. Her English is pretty good, but her Spanish was just as good, if not, better. I can also speak the language and we spend the rest of the time speaking Spanish.

When she left after the shoot was over, I was looking through some of the pictures that I just took of her. Twenty minutes later, I see her re-entering the picture. She came back. She didn't come back to see me because with her was her much older companion who I imagined was her Sugar Daddy. As they walked by me, she looked over and gave me a wink. What we shared was our little secret, in other words, not to be known by that other guy.

She is one of the two girls who's real name I plan on using in this thread. The name brand of the shoe also bore the same name as the girl who you're about to see.

I chose this picture as a preview because it looks as if she's praying to God. Maybe she wasn't. Regardless, I'm so glad I took that picture at that moment in time.

-

MELISSA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/630hsnwhdxaox0dbirrn38acxkwelfgs

The shoes shoe wore during the shoot is a stylish and versatile wedge that was named after the stunning Patchuli flower found the in the Amazon jungle. The Patchuli wedge embodies the beauty, style and grace of its namesake and with a striking, bold stripe down the heel of the shoe, the Patchuli wedge also mimics the two-toned petals of the Patchuli flower. The shoe features a 4" wedge heel with a hidden cushion platform, adjustable ankle strap and a peep-toe for the perfect feminine touch.

----

That'll be all for this week. I'll be back next time for more and more girls to unveil to the world.

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Incredible!

I think that's an understatement. I'm really enjoyed and was really impressed with the girls and photos shown this week.

I don't know where to start or who to talk about first. All I know is that these women are spectacular and you've done an excellent job getting those women to show their feet to you. My hat's off to you, sir.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to be back in here to see more of the greatest collection of amateur women who can strut their stuff for the camera. Looking at these pictures, going through the hiatus was well worth it. I'm starting to see the first real signs that your photography style is changing. Most prominently in the toes department. More specifically, pictures from the last three or four girls shown.

Russian Cold has excellent soles. Her toes are excellent as well. Barbie's feet are just so wonderful to look at. It's impossible to not have a response to her. Love how you captures her soles in the last three pictures of the seventh row of her gallery. That goes for the second picture on the eight row. Simply amazing and simply perfect. For those who are into smelly feet, that's an express ride to heaven.

I have many more to say, but I'm going to reserve my energy and enthusiasm for later.

Awesome work, National. I can't believe it.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hit after hit with these girls. Pelham Bay 6 is really something to remember. After seeing the first few pictures on her set, I can't help but imagine that her feet must be smelly. Love how when you see the top of the foot, you'll see the imprint the sloes left on her feet, like her third preview.

-

And I'm really enjoying the toe shots you take of these girls. They're starting to look anything but your conventional toe shots, which makes your style unique.

So again, Pelham Bay 6 really caught my attention. I appreciate it. Thanks for making my day.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story behind Vanilla Coffee is epic. The story was compelling to read and the best part was that there was a punchline at the end of the story. The last few paragraphs gave that story a twist. I found it hilarious that the other lady who turned you down wound up being the same girl who sat behind you during that shoot when there were other seats she could have taken. She probably couldn't believe that someone would actually let you take pictures of her feet. I think she needed to sit close because she needed to see it to believe it. You're lucky she didn't make another scene out of the whole situation and tried to make you a sicko for taking those kind of pictures, and her a sicko for letting you do that. Reading all of that made me enjoy the pictures even more.

Unbelievable.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links