Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*In reference to Industria*

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Feet aside--those lips, those eyes, those nose! Nat'l, I hope you ran your fingers through her hair, and over her ears and down her neck. I hope you held those lovely hands. Imagine making out with her. I hope you did that. And of course we all hope you got to suck those toes.

The two of us shared a great chemistry with each other. There was a power of evoking interest that sparked between the two of us, a connection that was evident and easily understood. And that was something that we needed to express to one another in ways that words could not possibly do justice for.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Dotty Pink was very nice!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
Yep Dotty Pink was very nice!

Yep. [Thumbs Up]

In fact, if this picture is anything to go by, then I'm behind her all the way. [Smile]

-

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work with Dalhouse, as well! She is an angel!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DALHOUS
 -
"Why do you look at me so? - what do you see?
How shall I ever know, that what you see is me?
Questions I ask, answers I wait,
Will my innocence become my fate?
"
- Richard Overcombe

-
"Your skin so delicate and white,
like snow and like the lily
..."
- Paul Verlaine

[ November 10, 2019, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young and dangerously pretty, this one. Still with the original factory accessories.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's such a nice touch to close out your season with the last two women you showed us. The stories are well written, as they give us a great sense of what's going through your mind in those moments. As the best story teller that you are, your photos, however, tells us another story that our imaginations would need to have imaginations of its own to fully appreciate the art form in your foot photography. It's like imagination squared.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Foot_fashion_industry: I share your outlook totally with regard to National's photographic skill.

Industria is a match made in heaven for you, National. She has the looks you're looking for, and she has the brainpower and intellect to engage in conversations that are mind stimulating. If I asked a woman what books she has read recently, I don't know if her answer would be just as in depth as the one she gave.

Her photos are award winning. Her looks matches so well with the back round. One of the things I like about your style is that the back round on these shoots are different than the ones before those. That park must word wonders for you because the back round can be anything that the mind can conjure up. In her case, the back round gives this shoot the life it needs to make it stand out and become so memorable.

I love how you incorporated the flowers into a few of these shots. Love the huge rock and that house-like structure in the back round as well. They all bring out and accentuate the true beauty that is Industria.

I look at her glasses and something about them really turns me on. The fact that she is that smart and hot and wears glasses like that is all a man can ever ask for.

Her feet are a thing of beauty. There must be something wrong with my eyes because I can't seem to take them off her feet.

A woman like her would own me a drink because if I see her, I will drop mine.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Dalhous. I now know why Solomon had 600 or so wives. It's because he never found her. If Dr. Phil ever tells you that you're afraid of commitment, then you can prove him wrong if Dalhous was your woman. I don't see how a man would ever be upset about anything if he had a woman like her.

She has the type of feet that lived up to my expectations to what they would look like if they belonged to someone who looked like Dalhous.

At first I thought I was looking a Monet, but she is so much more beautiful up close. Very pretty and truly wonderful.

And those lines you recited from those poets all fit Dalhous like a velvet glove. Those lines truly make me feel that she is very special and so kind.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

A woman in her early-20s, native New Yorker, a delightful person to be around. She stays out of trouble, she is able to be trusted to do what is right and do things that are expected or required - the type of woman that her parents are proud of. The cutest thing about all this, is that not only does she behave like an owl, a complete stranger would be able to tell from her outward appearance that she is the type of person who doesn't put innocent people down.

She was all too generous and she welcomed me with open arms to have photos of her taken. The concept of having photos of her feet taken was unique to her, and she thought that I would make for some good company to make her reading and stay at the Park more pleasant and enjoyable.

She has aspirations of starring on stage in a play one day, and attends a school specially designed to help her getting closer and closer to actually living out her passion in theatre on Broadway or even an off-Broadway play because stage acting is in her blood, it's her passion.

With her kindliness that can win anyone over, it's quite easy to feel a bid sad for her (as I did) when she talked about how hard it has become for her to land roles in plays. It has been a constant struggle for her looking for that kind of work. Audition after audition, only to have little results to come with it. But knowing how she's not a quitter and how she's destined to land a role that can help launch her career in the right direction, she knows and understands that hard word and dedication pays off later and that she will ultimately live a life that was meant for her to live. Just like with many other things, trying to achieve success in Broadway is very competitive because so many others are vying for the same roles. It's going to be a bumpy ride for her, and I'm pulling for her.

Being a New Yorker myself, I thought her shirt looked pretty cute on her. She loves New York and she loves what makes the Big Apple the mecca that it is. The taxi in the middle of the shirt. They are synonymous and widely recognized icons of the city. It made the two of us feel that much closer to this place.

She wins everyone's heart without hurting them. And with all sincerity, she's a very sweet kid.

-  -  -

JULIET ARTS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qv22j6yt89kkjyq7nv3qyvwquyvplb2b
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ November 10, 2019, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

A tourist from the south of France was visiting Central Park. Her look and demeanor fit the description of the preconceived stereotype of what a typical runway model is actually like, which was what got my interest in this woman in the first place.

My feeling was that she had a slight desire for revenge against someone, but I was left wondering as to who that was and how that form of punishment was going to be exacted. If that was the case, then it was too bad I had missed out on that encounter, to see the drama unfold before my very eyes as a person who was present at the incident but does not take part.

Anyone who knows her a lot better than I do, would tell me that she's great to be around, she's kind of quiet, and would tell me about her strong determination to succeed in whatever she sets her mind to, even if it means that she has to be too hungry and a bit impatient to achieve her goals. I wouldn't dispute that because throughout our conversation, I was also able to get a sense of those same qualities that could be an inherent part of who she is. If there's a word I can't use to describe her, that'll be lazy.

Her English was somewhat limited, but it wasn't limited enough to understand that I wanted to take photos of her and how I wanted them to look. I knew that because she was cool with it and wanted to go for it.

OUI FRAGRANCE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0bffngveyqvgar8z7x2hyosb8ju5gsxh
SIZE 9 (U.S.), SIZE 40 (EUR), SIZE 6.5 (UK)

**The "fragrance" is pronounced in French.**

[ November 10, 2019, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ November 10, 2019, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to have you back! Juliet is quite a cutie!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks!

Yeah, Juliet is adorable and inspires affection.

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -

Not much to say about this woman. She was a tourist from Argentina and the shoot was pretty quick.
ALISA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/64qr238chd27haun0nwytplul9m1md4t

[ November 10, 2019, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links