Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed looking through the Star stripe photo set for the same reasons Hyperion did. Those photos in where the eye level is in the grass (the "crawling through the grass" shots Hyperion was referring to) looks quite innovative and it gives us a brand new perspective on new ways to look at these women.

Her soles are fantastic, and her toes look so delicious. It's so cool that you got to talk to her for as long as you did. She made great use for the flag, as it was done in a way that would make anyone proud of representing the country they love. Something about her relying and the American flag the way she did can make someone feel at home.

It's pretty incredible with the contributions you show us, and we are forever thankful of your artwork and outlook in life.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot_fashion_industry: I second absolutely everything you said about the shot with her feet down low and the Sun up high. It was beautifully composed. I share your outlook totally with regard to National's photographic skill.

National, comments for you:
Portugal: Great smile, nice full lips and pretty eyes. Interesting shape to the bottom of her foot. Thanks for the hand shots, always nice to see hands.

Drama: I like the stages-of-exposure you captured documentary style. The way you compose these pictures must make the girls feel special and pretty. I also like her athletic look, and great bottom! There's a thread in the Talk section about teachers who made an impression on the guys when they were in school. In a few years, someone will likely be writing about her.

Enjoy your well-earned winter break. We look forward to seeing you in Spring. Happy trails!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
57dozzer ...
When I made the decision to post those photos, I knew going in that I was never going to make those pics bigger. By only showing them as thumbnails, I know that that'll somehow make the people want to see them even more. And with my decision not to ever show the full size photos, that that'll keep the people's interest those women alive. That's how I want to keep it.

-National

Ohh k... a simple "because i didnt feel like it" wouldve been good enough but thanx for the response..
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the last two women, I like Scene Twelve better. She does seem every bit as a genuine generous and caring person that you made her out to be. Love the bit when she was on the phone with her future boss there. To an authority figure who she'd barely knew, especially to someone who was going to be responsible for signs her checks, I would love to know how he would've handled the news that she was having pictures of her feet taken? [Big Grin]

I'm not a big fan of toenails polish that's falling off, but she's pretty cute anyways, so that kind of cancels out the fact that the polish was chipping to begin with, especially since she didn't wake up that morning thinking that some guy was going to take photos of her pretty feet.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

This was one of those quick photosessions I had. It lasted for a few minutes. It is rare that I have a photoshoot that takes place over the course of ten minutes or so. I would say that on average a typical photoshoot that I do in Central Park takes fifty to sixty minutes to do. That's on average, meaning that half the time it goes longer than that, past the one-hour mark. Yes, that also means that other shoot don't last as long, but it's very rare that I have a shoot that fails to reach the ten- or fifteen minute mark.

I had a friend (who also has a foot fetish) tell me one time if a woman allowed him the fifteen minutes to take photos of her feet, he would be in heaven. For me, however, that is clearly not long enough because my photographic style, my perspective, my ideas needs more time to allow a novel to be told through the photos in these shoots. Once in a blue moon, almost inconceivably, I will be asked to write a poem instead of a narrative of considerable length and complexity in a form of a photographic presentation. And that's what happened here.

--

She told me in advance that she only had a few minutes to give because she had to be somewhere. This happens sometimes. When it does, I decide to look for someone else because in a place as huge as this park, there are willing models all over the place who will give me the amount of time I desire ... so if I miss out on one, I can always find another. But the reason I made an exception here is because I didn't have a lot of time left myself as I had somewhere to be as well. I figured that after this shoot, I wasn't going to have enough time left to find someone else. Besides, she had big feet so I was sold.

HELENE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h26jlp46xqh57dz98lakpwbel2wc688n
SIZE 10.5 (US), 43 (EUR), 8 (UK)

[ November 05, 2019, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was having a such a wonderful time at the park which culminated with this nice photoshoot that put a very refining touch to my joy in the park that day.

I could tell that she was not from the area because she was trying to support the weights of a duffle bag that she would carry one side and a backpack that was more suited for mountaineering on her back. Both items probably weighed as much as she did. The boots she wore were made hiking through the forest terrain, and it is something that she wears quite often when she's out there exploring the world at large.

She wasn't walking when I first saw her. She was sitting on a bench somewhere, going through the photos she took on her camera. I could tell that she was finally exhausted from having walked an infinite number of miles through the city that day. If there was anyone who deserved a break from walking around so much, it was this woman. Her bags were placed next to her because the weight of them finally got to her. Her body - especially her feet - were completely drained of strength and energy. She looked so beautiful.

----

I made my presence known to her and sat myself right beside her to make so that we could warm up to each other's company.

She is very soft spoken, almost to a hush at times. The warmth from her voice makes you feel like you're finally back home after spending a lot of time out in the cold weather with and there, waiting for you is nice hot cocoa ready for you to drink it to sooth your senses. I would go as far as to say this: if I came up with a list of words that I would use to describe this woman's personality, the word vulgar would be so far down that list, that I don't think I would ever get to it. Anything that arouses affection and loving care, this person would be darling.

She travels all over the world. She just came to New York after having spend several months in Peru saving lives, helping alleviate the suffering of the people there. New York was just a quick stop along her way before she finally returns home to where nature calls, somewhere by or in the forest, in a small town that's just a blip on the map probably. Somewhere like a Wyoming, for example. In fact, that's where she's from, that's where her home is.

However much she enjoyed visiting the Big Apple, she is not a city girl by any means, so New York is not an ideal place for her to live out the rest of her life. Her heart lies in the type of town where everyone knows one another.

--

After spending some time getting to know each other, I chose a spot for her to have this shoot. I had to carry her stuff for her. From the way she described it, she has definitely put a lot of miles and more miles on those boots in order to support the weight she carried and the trails she had to explore through in her visits to different spots during her travel adventures. That was a perfect time to give her feet some extra rest and a massage that was long overdue.

-  -

LASTING-JILL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jk0sn6552gvx2udjwcayc7npul4n308n
SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ November 05, 2019, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lasting Jill, National. Something about her, something about that shoot, feels so wholesome. They MUST have been smelly when her feet finally came out of those boots for the first time in a long time.....
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helene: Nice use of sunlight in those shots.

Jill: I like her soles. You have a knack for finding wayfarers, don't you? I'm reminded of that hitchhiker from West Virginia you got with a couple years back.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Great work! Boy, I would love to be a fly on your shoulder.

I suppose. [Smile]
Since Central Park is a museum without walls, there's now you would love to be a fly on the wall. A shoulder would be a more ideal spot. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

Drama: I like the stages-of-exposure you captured documentary style. The way you compose these pictures must make the girls feel special and pretty.

When I show them how the photos came out after the shoot, they feel the same way. It isn't until they see how I was able to put them on display that they become fully aware as to how their feet can be seen as something that can get someone's attention in a way that goes beyond just by simply looking at them with the naked eye. It isn't until I capture them in a series of photographs that come to fully understand why feet can be seen as something quite instrumental and not be taken for granted anymore. The photos super-exceeds their expectations.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Of the last two women, I like Scene Twelve better. She does seem every bit as a genuine generous and caring person that you made her out to be. Love the bit when she was on the phone with her future boss there. To an authority figure who she'd barely knew, especially to someone who was going to be responsible for signs her checks, I would love to know how he would've handled the news that she was having pictures of her feet taken? [Big Grin]

I know. [Smile]
We were joking about it afterwards.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I'm not a big fan of toenails polish that's falling off, but she's pretty cute anyways, so that kind of cancels out the fact that the polish was chipping to begin with, especially since she didn't wake up that morning thinking that some guy was going to take photos of her pretty feet.

That's right.

quote:
Helene: Nice use of sunlight in those shots.

This is one of the reasons why I love shooting at Central Park. The natural elements from what can be found in the park to what's going on in the skies up above, I am given an infinite number of ways to play around with what nature is giving me and make the backround of these photos just as important as the forefront. The image with the lady lying on the grass with the sun blaring from way up there on a clear blue sky day is another one of those examples this.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Jill: I like her soles. You have a knack for finding wayfarers, don't you? I'm reminded of that hitchhiker from West Virginia you got with a couple years back.

For a few minutes there, I didn't know who you were talking about. I was too lazy to go through the archives, but then it all came back to me.

-  -
SUNFLOWER
Hitchhiker from West Virginia

-  -
LASTING-JILL
Excursionist from Wyoming

There's always a very interesting story behind women like them, as their journeys transport your mind to parts of the world that people rarely talk about.

Thanks for the flashback.

-National

[ November 08, 2019, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Yes, that's exactly the one I was thinking of.

--------------------
-hyp

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

NATURAL CLASSIC

Just before lunch time on a Sunday morning, another beautiful day at the park. I was walking along and saw a woman lying on her stomach in the pose position as she was sunbathing. She was listening to her music on from her iPhone and she wasn't paying attention to anything that was happening around her, with her eyes shut while letting her music take her where ever she wanted to be.

I had to climb up some hill to get to where she was. Before making that climb, it was worth noting to myself that looking from where I was below on the ground to where she was up there on the hill, just looking up towards her somehow made the invitation that much more enticing because I wanted to see what more there was to see once I got there.

There was no need for any elaborate word structuring to magically get her to make good use of each other's company, to befriend this complete stranger. I waited to approach her at the moment it appeared that she wasn't too distracted by her iPhone so as not to startle her. I walked up to her and simply told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet. That's all I did in that one sentence, in ten words or less. That wasn't the first or the last time I made an approach that bluntly direct, and it seems to work like a charm because they agree to it. I don't do this all the time; I pick and choose my spots. But for me, I found that it could be that easy to get women to let some guy they've met before to pose her feet for me.

"Ok.," she said. "Why, you like my feet? But I don't know, my feet are not clean. I didn't get a pedicure, so I don't know if you'll like them."

I waved my hand at her as if to say that that wasn't going to be an issue for me. And off we went.

----

She has a bubbly personality, and that was apparent from the sound of her voice. She's just a typical girl who likes to have fun and not take things so seriously. If one were to engage in a long conversation with her as I did, it's best to keep things silly, comically hysterical, and amusing in a slightly odd or peculiar way. The context of the conversation will sound immature and unripe, but I didn't see any problem with that because I had a blast. For me, talking to someone like her made the time move faster. She's pretty cool.

DOTTY PINK -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/els8rnzmq8vmnrz8l6jct4mg0nw9ym7c

[ November 05, 2019, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT!!!

Dotty Pink [Drool]

I'll tell you what, liquor is not the only hard thing around here. [Wink] Now I don't know if she sat on a pile of sugar or not because she has a pretty sweet ass. [Thud]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrison
Member # 34624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrison   Email garrison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work. I love Helene, nyce, and Dottie Pink. The last girl was certainly great to look at especially. Looking at women getting a tan in their swim suit out in the open like that never gets old. Thanks.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

caseman ...
[Laugh]

garrison ...
Thanks a lot. Makes me very happy that you like them as well as I do.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links