Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ November 03, 2019, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the latest batch of the women from your hidden track collection, I particularly enjoyed looking at the first and last ones. They have some of the best looking soles I've seen.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics...so why cant we make em larger like the other sets?
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
57dozzer ...
When I made the decision to post those photos, I knew going in that I was never going to make those pics bigger. By only showing them as thumbnails, I know that that'll somehow make the people want to see them even more. And with my decision not to ever show the full size photos, that that'll keep the people's interest those women alive. That's how I want to keep it.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

The name of this woman is pronounced nice. She's a nice person in ways one would think a person would be classified as nice, as in being respectful and considerate of other people. Although she a well behaved person, that's not quite what first comes to mind when I think about her. Nice here means something a bit more informal like someone who's very relaxed and easy going, fun or otherwise appealing. She's modest, very unassuming, and natural. She's just your normal, casual, everyday chick who's relaxed in her own skin. As for the spelling of the name I've given her, the first three letters should give away where she was born and raised. The last letter is the silent one.

I particularly enjoy taking photos of local women because of the familiarity of who's who and what's what in the city, and because we are in-the-know of the more interesting things of what's going on in town. The local models and myself develop a sense that we grew up within three feet of each other all these years without even noticing it, and that we're just catching up on the good 'ol times from the years gone by with a chance to "reconnect" with one another at some point particularly soon. She was another example of what I'm talking about.

I was out there early one Saturday morning and there was practically no one sitting on the grass or rocks anywhere in the park because it had rained heavily just hours before. With the grass still soaked and some rocks still wet, I was thinking that I was going to have to wait for another while before the rocks dried up even more before I could start making my moves on some women. The sun was back out, but it wasn't going to stay out for too long because there were threats of more of the heavy rain to return later. That meant that time was of the essence.

--

After walking around the park for some time, I finally caught a glimpse of someone who I knew would make for the type of model I would love to take photos of. I just knew, even right after spotting her from hundreds of feet away, that wasn't going to turn me down. I felt this rush going through my body and I knew what I had to do. I was walking north and she was heading east before we met at a crossroad. I could tell from the way she was walking that she was in no rush to get to where ever she planned on going.

She smiled and said hi to me as she was about walked by. I didn't know if she thought much of it, but I thought much of it and walked right beside her for a few seconds before I said, "You know, I couldn't help but notice the high tops you're wearing. I mean, I've only seen you for a few seconds, but they seem to be a pretty cool for someone with your personality."

"You kept noticing my what?," she asked with a smile.

"Your tops - your shoes, I mean."

She laughed to herself for a second because she felt a bit embarrassed for not hearing my question fully the first time around and because when I reworded the question, I made it sound like I was making a reference to her breasts (which I probably sort of did, though not really because I was vaguely pointing at them, but not directly before I finally pointed to her shoes for real) before finally realizing that I was talking about the Converse she wore on her feet.

"I don't know, you're pretty funny," she said. "So what can I do for you?"

I could tell that she had let her guard down, and after making some small talk for another minute, we went for a small walk through the park. I never asked if she wanted to walk with me, I sort of told her that we should. I started walking north ahead of her for a few a few seconds just to gauge her interest level in my. I got my answer when she started to follow me. She caught up to me and I took it from it from there.

I told her that she was wearing the right footwear of choice for taking long walks through Central Park. She agreed. After waking for a few minutes and sharing small talk about something else, I suggested that we sit on that rock over there and relax a bit because her feet must've been already tired (by that time she had been walking for a little over an hour straight). Besides, before I we ran into each other, she was going to walk an extra long distance. After running some errands during the daytime, she was heading straight for the Asian Society Museum, which was another 40-50 minute walk from where this shoot took place. She was looking forward to the rest and sat with me.

-  -  -

NYCe -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/evcatnlwmm7nv7mpw6izgj375is3iogw
SIZE 10 (US), 42 (EUR), 7.5 (UK)

[ November 03, 2019, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ November 03, 2019, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit!

This woman is going to keep me here all night. Her feet are just about PERFECT. I love these photos. I truly love your style, as you have a different way of seeing things. Love her face, love her hair, love her everything.

This is amazing.

She is most certainly real "NYCe". [Smile] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
This is amazing.

She is most certainly real "NYCe". [Smile] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

[Smile]

As far as her feet go, I have to agree with you. Her long toes and shapely soles made me fall in love with them. You know, when you're out there doing this, and you're trying to get someone who you just met for the first time to remove her footwear, you have no idea how they would look like exactly. When that person removes her shoes for the first time, you don't know if you're going to get something that's above or below your expectations.

With this woman, however, I wasn't expecting anything too spectacular. But when I finally saw them, when I saw her soles for the first time, I knew I had hit the jackpot and that I was going to do my best to make the shoot worth remembering for a very long time to come.

It was definitely worth the experience.

-National

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shades of Taylor Swift there, face and soles. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

I was walking along when I noticed this woman who was sitting right at the same spot where this shoot took place. When I saw that she wore legwarmers, my eyes lit up and I made the decision to get closer to her to see what she was all about.

She was resting on the grass because she wanted to give her mind some rest after attending a convention for people who practice the art of jiu-jitsu. I walked by that spot an hour or two earlier and wondered why there were so many people crowded in that area. She was sitting by herself well after all of the others from that convention left.

She now wears a brown belt after four or five years of vigorous training in self defense tactics, grappling, and ground fighting. She's trying to master the technique of manipulating her opponents' force against himself rather than confronting it with her own force.

When I walked up to her I began to tell her that I love the look of her legwarmers when she interrupted me in the middle of my sentence when she inhaled suddenly with her mouth open.

"Oh my God!," she said almost to a whisper in her Russian accent. She looked at me for a few seconds and seem transfixed out of astonishment, though I wasn't sure why. Not knowing if she had just seen a ghost, I gave her a look as if to ask what happened?

"What happened?" I finally asked.

"My God. You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." The last word of that sentence was something I almost couldn't hear, but I knew what she said. It appeared that she almost couldn't get that last word out of her mouth.

I couldn't believe that this woman became so drawn to me all of a sudden even though I never had a chance to complete whatever my first sentence to her was going to be. I knew right then that my chances of messing this up was very slim to none because she was giving me a sign that she was interested.

So I hat right beside her and made as if I didn't pay attention to her eye comment by switching the subject to whatever, I forget what. I spoke for a bit. I turned to her to see that she was still looking at them. I asked what it was that she was looking at, even though I knew what her answer was going to be. I just wanted to hear it from her directly to make myself feel good.

"Has anyone told you that you have beautiful eyes?"

"I don't think so. What about your eyes? Any ever tell you they're beautiful?"

"Why, you think they're beautiful?"

"That's not what I said. I'm asking if others have told you that?"

"I don't remember. Probably not."

I felt a bit of sad for her after hearing that and she tried to give off the impression that that never bothered her too much. She's not an overly expressive, girly girl type of woman. She's the type who's headstrong, determined to do what she want even if other people advise against it. She's another woman who's very quiet, very reserved, secretive and private.

After telling me how she can see through my eyes and straight to my soul and see that I am this wonderful person, I nodded a bit and steered the focus of the conversation to her legwarmers, which reminded her as to why I was there in the first place. I told her that there's a correlation between women who wear those things to the high possibility that those same women have very nice feet and that they are usually well looked after. How did I know that, she asked? Observation, I said.

I told her that I bet she had nice feet and that I was ready to take pictures of them.

She was flattered that I thought she had nice feet and kept asking if I was sure that this was something I wanted to do, meaning taking pictures of them. She would say once or twice that I might not find them pretty and how she felt bad that she didn't have the toenails painted to the color of my preference. This happens from time to time when they try to talk themselves out of it while at the same time they want me to talk them into it. Kind of flirtatious, embarrassed and silly at the same time.

When I told her that I know her feet would look lovely just her eyes do, that was the icing on the cake for her and she agreed to do it.

Акси́ния -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/852fw9w230wujl617ldx1fma7nxqvrj3
SIZE 7 (US), 4.5 (UK), 37.5 (EUR)

**Pronounced Aksiniya.**

[ November 03, 2019, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NYC: Nice long toes and milky skin. I like her lipstick and curvy legs.

Jiu jitsu: I love her expressive face and the way she looks around. Nice smooth feet and long toes. I also like her strong-looking tarsals.

Great shots and especially the narrative. Thank you!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work! Boy, I would love to be a fly on your shoulder.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic story about behind Aksiniya. I never had a woman tell me that my eyes are the most beautiful things she had ever seen, but it seems like you've got it made no matter what. [Bow Down]

It was a fantastic read to see what the accounts were that lead from the moment you saw her to the moment she agreed to let you gawk at her feet. It's refreshing to read how all of this played out, and it's something I can imagine myself doing one day.

Aksiniya herself is looks very nice. The photos show that she is probably very quiet and someone who prefers to keep things to herself.

Thanks so much for this.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This picture right here tells me that you're really expanding your mind on your photography style because I don't think I've seen anyone shot a foot photo in the way that you did here. You're using all of the natural elements to your advantage and making the most use of them.

-

I love how the sun just appears in the photo and how it's giving light to the woman below it. When someone looks it this picture, their eyes would spend half the time looking her her feet and the other their time looking up at the sun that's all the way up in that photo. This is really something special, what you're putting together here.

Photos from that woman who knows jiu jitsu are well done as well. I love how your pose their feet by having them point towards one another when you take photos of the top of the feet. This woman is another example of why those pictures look good, especially when she was wearing her Coach shoes at the beginning.

If you go to the forth and fifth rows of the Aksiniya link, we can see your genius vision at work, your style maturing more and more. To see her shoes from behind like that with the trees in the backround is great work that should not go unnoticed. This stuff is pure gold.

Love how you present feet.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

*This is the start of the final week in where I will be posting photos in here before I go on my winter hiatus just I did last winter. Afterwards, I will be MIA for two or three months before I return in the Spring to start a brand new season of photo and story sharing for everyone. So enjoy this week while you can.*

----

-  -  -

I don't have a whole lot to say about this woman other than that she's from Portugal and that she's friendly and is there to be very helpful and supportive for the people who are very close to her.

LITTLE PORTUGAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ipeqxdj2jg7w85zth494wy59lj27m7p4
SIZE 6 (US), 3.5 (UK), 36.6 (EUR)

--

A drama teacher decided to do an impromptu photoshoot with me. She teaches theater to children in grade school. She moved to the city from somewhere in Ohio and she was only days away from starting her teaching career at the time of the shoot. It was her first ever visit to Central Park on the day I approached her.

She was so helpful an found no harm in letting me shoot photos of her feet.

Sometime during the shoot, she took a phone call from her potential employer or her soon-to-be employer. I guess the first question he asked her was what she was doing at that moment because she said, "Oh, ... I'm ... (there was a pause here before she said) taking a walk through Central Park." She didn't want to tell such a person that she was having pictures of her feet taken, so she kept the call as professional and as quick as possible before she hung up. They were trying to finalize a few details for their next meeting.

It was going to rain in a little bit and she didn't have an umbrella with her, so the shoot stopped when it did.

She is a lovable person who's very easy to get along with. I would go as far as to say that these children would not add her to a list of teachers that they don't like because she's very relatable and I could tell that she is someone who can get along with children and someone who would make a great, loving, and caring mom one day.

A young woman who has her whole life ahead of herself, and I certainly hope that everything works out for the best.

-  -  -

SCENE TWELVE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wn5yj4qv791yxqtte4vta7pa2a0ezsyv

[ November 03, 2019, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links