Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This truly takes my breath away! You find ways to outdo yourself with the way you take these pictures. I truly admire your work and contributions.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To continue from where I last left off.

Gretel's shoot was done with a great sense of vision. I especially love the shots where it seems like you're an ant looking up through the grass on the lawn to see her feet. Either that or you can think of it from the idea that you're the Incredible Shrinking Man and you are beholden to this majestic viewing that is this woman and her lovely feet, soles all bared out. Wow!

Her face shots are pictures that I can look many times over. Each shot gives you a different feeling, all positive.

With Celine's shoot, I love how you take pictures of her toes. And I really love how you were able to get her lying on the grass AND the sun from the sky all in one shot. It reminded me of the three sample photos you showed back in page 13. I will pull a quote from hyperion that once again sums up what your photos show.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Your vision and perception of the world is really quite interesting.

I can't agree with this more. It's amazing how you're able to see things differently.

Great work.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are back for another week as I have several ladies to show everyone. Just like anyone else, you'll like some more than others, but I hope the overall product that I'll show throughout the week will be pretty good for you guys.

--

We begin with this woman who probably had the day off from work because these photos were taken early one afternoon and she was in no rush to get anywhere to do anything, just someone taking it easy in a moment that has been afforded to her by free time.

Not too far into the shoot, her gay friend walks in on the shoot and wanted to know how everything lead up to this moment between his friend and myself. She quickly caught him up to speed to explain what he was seeing before his very eyes, and I helped filled in whatever blanks needed to be filled before finally introducing myself to him.

I just let those two talk to each other just to see how good the chemistry is between them. For some reason, I felt like the world was a place without worries and troubles during the moments I listened to those two tittle tattle and telling tales to one another. No harm in having casual conversations that involve details that are not confirmed as being true. It was all in good nature, though. Nothing salacious.

They seem like pretty nice people and it was nice talking to the two of them for a little while.

-  -  -

MOLLIE POLLEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j9jb3d9pqtufsvailotqy9mcqhr7o8c7
SIZE 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK)

[ November 14, 2019, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have another German tourist who we're about to meet. She's pleasant and is someone who is able to have a pretty easy conversation with other people, someone who is not difficult to deal with.

She's most likely to not be found in an office somewhere adhering to corporate standards and practices. Instead, with her time is most likely spent in a rain forest somewhere (she resides in Brazil), dealing with the natural elements there. I forgot why she made the move to Brazil.

I ran into that woman later that same day in another part of town (down the block from where I live, actually) with another woman who was about her age. By that time it was raining. That was kind of funny.

-  -  -

PEARLS JULE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/g7hwzeu94fzgyfj89tp9l1c0f415xewd

[ November 14, 2019, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back. I certainly have looked forward to this, and I can't wait for what lies ahead this week.

Molley's feet look absolutely fine. Her soles are perfect, her toes nice and long. Pearls Jule has some pretty good feet herself. Granted they don't look silky smooth at the time you caught her, but the shape of her feet is well formed. Wondered how they smelled like? [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

NATURAL CLASSIC

You take up a hobby. The more you get to know it, the more fascinating it becomes. These women become quite fascinating. In fact, there were times where I felt that they almost belonged to me.

--

In a sense, those were my sentiments during the time I spent with the next woman you're going to meet. I like this woman. She truly has a mind that is quite imaginative, a vision that has creativity and inventiveness that shows through her poetry that's expressed in a visual form, producing work that's to be valued for their beauty or emotional power and inspiration.

What's also pretty amazing is having the time to get to know her, as she is very gentle and not easily provoked. Benevolent, but also a strong woman who's resilient enough to withstand adversity, distress, and bad luck. A very prepossessing creature indeed.

I knew immediately that she was someone who I wanted to get closer to and see what she was all about. I liked her sense of style, which was pretty simple, yet something that was very nice to look at and appreciate. The one tattoo on her leg certainly added to her appeal because it must have had a very personal attachment to her, something that helped define the person she has turned out to be, as opposed to another permanent marker that could be interpreted as anything else, something that could've belonged to anyone else instead of a particular person.

-

I wanted to know who that little girl was tattooed on her leg and how that connects to her. But I wanted to talk to her about other things before I got to that.

I wanted to take photos of her and she was flattered with the compliment and accepted the proposal to be photographed in my own rendition. After a while into the shoot, I told her that she had a pretty impressive tattoo there and that I admired it and wondered if she had any on her feet as well. She said she did. Can I see, she was asked. By going through the photo gallery, you will know what the answer to that question is.

It should be noted that she had a surgical procedure done to her feet. She was born with webbed toes and the surgeon did what was needed to make her them look normal.

--

As she was allowed to be herself during the shoot, she felt at home in my company by taking out her sketchbook to add more designs to her artwork that she started earlier in the day.

She's originally from Maine, but she has been living in New York since she was nine or ten. She is a very private person who was able to find her sense of comfort through the type of music, movies and stories that can be described as gloomy, a bit grotesque, mysterious, a bit decaying perhaps, violent even. A bit of romanticism thrown in the middle somewhere and that'll move her into a total state of focus that soothes her mind, body and soul. That was her way to break free from the "confinement and control" of a strict upbringing. She's not the type who looks for- or cause public unrest or some other type of problems. She's just a cool person who likes to keep to herself mostly and not mind into anyone's business. She loves to have fun just like anyone else, and she loves to just take it easy and relax more than some of the other women I've met in Central Park. A unique character, and I certainly had an affection for her.

The tattoo on her leg is a photo of her grandmother when she was a child. Her grandmother practically raised her throughout most of her life. The bond between those two, the love they have for each other runs quite deep and will always be inseparable.

-
 -  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7uzko9ukiijfsz2dikhx20q3cvcdzfb6
SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ November 14, 2019, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ November 14, 2019, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you are what we call a God on planet Earth.

This was well done. The story really brings these photos and women to life. Dark Lillium is a beautiful name for someone who's beauty lives up to its name. Great story on the tattoo and your way with words puts things in a different perspective than what I normally would have
noticed.

Great artist, too, she is.

Lovely woman. Great work, my man! [Cheers]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molly is cute. And ja, the Deutchlanders you meet are wery cooperative with the feet, ja. D.L. has great little red shoes. It seems that the more interested you are in a girl, the more varied the poses are you capture; and the more artistic. Great job on the faraway shots of her. Nice hands, too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lillium's shoot is amazing. The tattoo looks amazing, and the artist gets all the credit in the world for making it look as realistic without messing up once. Dark Lillium, in turn, is a better artist than I can dream of. Her feet are very cute. Love how she has her toenails painted black.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You National...... [Wink]
I truly appreciate your posts....because of the beauty of the women's feet and the way you capture them on film. But most important is the confident, intelligent, honest communication you have with the women you photograph. That is *exactly* what helps erase the stigma and negative attitude regarding our fetish. Having a foot-fetish makes us unique and is the most common fetish in the world. Bless you for being smart and approaching it the right way.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love, LOVE Mollie Polley's feet. And I liked how Mollie rhymes with Polley. [Smile] She has the type of soles that a man can always fall for and she has such an amazing ability to flex her toes back the way she does.

And I like the part where her friend walks in to the middle of the shoot. He looks like a pretty cool friend to have and it makes me happy to know that she can confide in him. But her soles, man, are just out of this world hot!

Pearls Jule has lovely soles as well. I particularly enjoy the shots where she's on her stomach with her feet closer to your face by bending her knees. You can tell that she's got a pretty nice ass, too.

And Dark Lillium has the type of personality that would be quite interesting to learn more from. I just love how she has her hair black, her sumglasses pitch black, her fingernails black and her toenails black.

Her hairstyle is pretty cool, too. I would not have guessed that she had her hair like that based on the sample photos you showed before you provided the link to her set. Very nice.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyperion ...
Ja! The Germans have always been very helpful to me, always accommodating. Gretel (from page 18) is another example of German women who were ready to rock from the get-go.

In relation to what you said about our Dark Lillium, your observations are spot on. No matter how much I put into every shoot, there will be shoots that will be better than other, but I do find myself really trying to go out of my way of making the best of the situation when it comes to the women who I find more interesting (Dalhous and Industria [one of your all-time favorites] and prime examples that illustrates that point). Makes my adventures through Central Park all the more fulfilling and complete. Life is good.

caseman ...
Thanks for your support. You're always welcome in here.

18th Floor ...
Amidst the intricately folded and tortuous patterns that presents Dark Lillium as the woman that she has become, lies an everlasting soul who's so gentle and compassionate, hence the pseudonym I've given her.

JRB ...
Your words are well thought out and well spoken, and I give thanks to you for taking the time to make your sentiments known.

Since honesty is the best policy, I give it the ol' college try. That way, I go to sleep knowing that it was the real me that they fell for.

Look, there are many stereotypes that are associated with guys who have a foot fetish, and a good portion of those stereotypes are well deserved. But when I'm out there, I don't have those thoughts running through my mind ever because I'm doing nothing wrong and it's all fun and games when the ladies think about it. And because I'm doing nothing wrong, that positivity is felt through my message when I'm talking to them and they don't get the feeling that anything is strange about the whole thing. They just go along for the ride as if this was something that happens on a regular basis.

I want to thank the women who have taken the time and have have helped made this whole journey for me as fun as I've ever wanted to be, for being generous, for being unbiased and broad-minded about this whole approach and concept. They are wonderful people.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work, as always!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent 2 years worth of lunch hours in Central Park back in 2003 to 2005 and it was amazing. I saw *so* many female sole exposures fall by the wayside because I had to walk back to my truck and finish my deliveries after lunch. I had another guy with me when we did our Manhattan Run and he would have questioned the camera.

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links