Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dotty Pink was really something special. It seems like you take your style and find new ways to make each photo shoot stand out in its own way that is quite different from the other shoots. I particularly love the shots with her while she was on her stomach and the shots of her lovely behind made set really fun to look through because those angles of her ass were done in a way that left your "calling card" on it, meaning that you showed it in your own way.

The preview pictures that teased what was to be in the set looked very promising and I became overly excited when I saw them. The story was fun to read, and your way of describing this woman was said in a way that was tailor made, specifically designed for her and no one else.

A great shoot all in all.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NP: "Hi, excuse me, could I take some photos of your CROTCH?"

DP: "Oh, yeah, sure. Here you go!"

Only you, man. [Laugh] Only you.

Her nails need some TLC, but great bone structure. I like the POV down her legs shots, and great job on her hands, too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do I start here? Helena looks nice and her feet look so nice.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
It is rare that I have a photoshoot that takes place over the course of ten minutes or so. I would say that on average a typical photoshoot that I do in Central Park takes fifty to sixty minutes to do. That's on average, meaning that half the time it goes longer than that, past the one-hour mark.

[Thud]

That's unbelievable! It's so cool that you have these girls spend all that time with you during the shoots, looking, ogling, posing, and even massaging their feet (whenever possible), and who knows what else that you're doing with them that you're not telling us. [Big Grin] [Wink] I mean, I don't even know what more to say about this other than you're the man. [Bow Down]

Lasting Jill is a precious stone. I like the whole look of that shoot. The photos look like spring and that the two of you were eating granola bars or something. I don't know how else to explain it, but it certainly has that look to it.

Her toes look well kept and I love the angles you took in those shots of her toes. Very unique and I like her very much.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC

Every once in a while I would throw in a that old conversational gambit, "Have you read any good books lately." That always keeps a conversation going because it delves a bit deeper into her personal interest that other people closer to her may not know about. It gets them to talk about themselves a bit more. So when asked, she said ...
 -
And while Santayana says that the goal of speculative thinking is to live in the eternal, James makes his philosophy of pragmatism that the mental core of (I forgot the part she said here) practical dynamic energy."

By that time in the conversation, I should have come to expect that she would give me an answer that was as detailed in design and planning. This woman has a high level of intelligence that is very rare or remarkable.

"I'm sure those books were quite fascinating to read, dear," I said. "Why don't we say we go for a walk through the park, huh? Perhaps you can share some more of what those authors said in their books."

"I have a much more exciting idea, (National)! There's this old book store right over a coffee shop on [the West Village]. They have some first editions of Jean-Paul Satre and a folio of Thucydides history of the Peloponnesian War. Of course, I have a copy at home. I don't what I'd do without my Thucydides."

The question I wanted to ask was, What was she doing with it? You might say that the answer to that question is that a woman who is the utopian combination of brains and beauty is dangerous ... or desirable. And to that, I would tell you that that's the same thing. She suffers from a severe illness called brilliance.

In any event, I we wound up getting some drinks instead at a pretty nice spot not too far from where she lived.

----

HOW THIS ALL STARTED
I was riding in the subway heading downtown. It was around 11:30 in the morning. The train was about to pull into the Rockefeller Center stop when I just happened to look to my left. And there was this woman who was taking pictures of me with her iPhone. I knew this because when I looked in her direction, she twitched in a way that someone would when she's caught doing something that she wasn't supposed to before putting the phone down. She was seated not too far from me and there was no one else standing or sitting between us, so there was no doubt that she was taking pictures of me.

I don't know, but that was so hot because now the two of us had just shared a moment between ourselves that started with girl thinking that I was appealing to her senses and she wanted to cherish what she was seeing.

-  -  -

I took a good look at her and then down to her feet, and couldn't believe just how gorgeous she was! Everything was happening so fast that my mind was running at a hundred miles an hour trying to come up with a way to make the situation worth something special. So I got up from my chair and walked up right next to her. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "I think you're pretty hot, too. I get off at the next stop." Then I walked away from her and stood in front of the train door, waiting for it to open once the trained made its stop in the station. I did all of that quite openly in the car of the train and there was a possibility that the other people in there might have seen me do it.

I could see that as I leaned in to her, she widened her eyes because of heightened sensation. She and her eyes were still in a state of shock when I left her there. Other than that, she never a muscle when I made the whisper. She just sat still as if I was invisible, but I could sense that something within her five senses were about to change.

As I stood facing the door of the train, I could see in the reflection from the window of the door that she opened a pack of breath mints from her small-cutesy backpack and put one in her mouth. I pretended not to see that as my heart was starting to pump a little faster as I was sure that her's were as well.

-  -  -

When I got off the train, I never looked back to see if she followed me out. For a second there I thought she wanted no part of whatever was supposed to have happened in that sequence. But I was so glad she did because she finally caught up to me in the middle of the platform and said hi.

We only talked for a few minutes but we were attracted to each other instantly. There was somewhere I had to be at the moment, but we did set up to go on a "date" later that afternoon. I told her to meet me at the corner of 59th and Fifth at three in the afternoon. And we did.

Since she took pictures of me earlier that day, I thought it would be fun to return the favor.

-

INDUSTRIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xubulht9ys3k0md5zib2zn0aj9lgcjpa
SIZE 11 (US), 44 (EURO), 8.5 (UK)

*Pronounced InDUECEtria*

[ November 08, 2019, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marry her. Don't walk--run.

This is a girl over whom risky double lives are created and marriages are wrecked.

[ January 16, 2016, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:

This is a girl over whom risky double lives are created and marriages are wrecked.

Funny that you say that because she's in her mid-30s and still doesn't believe in marriage to this very day. She had to attend her brother's wedding not too long after the shoot. She wasn't looking forward to it. Nothing against her brother or the woman he was marrying, but just the hassle of getting prepared for such an event and going through all of the festivities wasn't worth her discomfiture.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this girl, I love her feet and I love this story! You have out done yourself this time. You, my friend, are nonpareil!! And I thank you.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hyperion, you sound like a man who has some experience of this matter? [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best woman and the best story of ALL TIME!!!!!

[Bow Down] to Industria and
[Bow Down] to National.

She is one of the hottest women I have EVER seen in the entire forum. She is the total package if I've seen it. From beginning to the end, this is the greatest story ever told. From top to bottom she is probably the hottest women we will see in a long time. If this is the last model you're going to show us before you go on your break, then you have done an amazing job going out with a bang!

This has got to be the be all end all of everything that I will ever see in my LIFE.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
You have out done yourself this time. You, my friend, are nonpareil!! And I thank you.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you noticing that. That really means a whole lot to me.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
If this is the last model you're going to show us before you go on your break, then you have done an amazing job going out with a bang!

You're talking about Industria here. No, she's not the last one. I have one more model to show everyone before I call it season. Industria was one-half of the double feature attraction. I have one more woman to show, who will be the second-half of the double presentation and I cannot think of a better person to close out a season with.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
 -

To know this person, I would say that she is the type of woman who refuses to just accept information given to her, but has to think about it and question it in order to figure out why it's true. Or she'll reject it and form her own opinion that she thinks makes more sense. She is someone who looks for truth even in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. Industria is someone who looks at a problem hoping to find an answer and once an answer is found, asks more questions. She usually has an answer to many things, but provides caution on what she says.

She loves to debate on a variety of topics and makes a living as a sculptor and does some work as a ceramist.

-National

[ November 08, 2019, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:

Hyperion, you sound like a man who has some experience of this matter? [Laugh]
Nope, not as such. But if I were to go out and do those things, she'd be on the short list. I guess Nat'l has dibs. You go, brother!

Feet aside--those lips, those eyes, those nose! Nat'l, I hope you ran your fingers through her hair, and over her ears and down her neck. I hope you held those lovely hands. Imagine making out with her. I hope you did that. And of course we all hope you got to suck those toes.

Back to her feet: her toes are so long that I thought you'd stretched the aspect ratio. You could drive under those arches. Fair Adam's gonna clamp the arch siren on the top of his car and speed over there (like in a 70s cop show). She has that crease across the top of her big toe that I love.

[ January 16, 2016, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Finally, we have a woman who is probably the most beautiful person I have ever seen and met in all of my time getting to know women in Central Park. Someone who took my breath away because she is a woman of exemplary conduct and virtue. I'm only half joking when I say that I wasn't sure if she was dead or alive. And I say this only because from what I've been hearing all of my life, only the dead can be angels. I never knew they could fly so close to the earth. But she's very well alive. And if anyone in here wants to believe that there is a heaven after death, then what we have here is a preview of how things will look for you when it's your turn to leave.

----

I first laid eyes on her as she was getting up from the grass. She had just finished eating her lunch and was on her way to leaving the lawn. I was getting closer to her when a couple of elderly tourists stopped me and wanted some directions on how to get to a certain spot in the park. I was kind to them and gave them the directions they needed, which lead to a few more questions they wanted to ask me about the park. I couldn't believe that this was taking me a bit longer than it needed to take to get those folks on their way because I was starting to lose sight of the woman I wanted to see. After now knowing where the old couple needed to go, I had to make up for some lost ground because I was becoming concerned that she indeed had disappeared into the crowd.

After about a minute of searching for her, I was about to give up hope and look for someone else. It was at that moment that I magically spotted her again. I was given a new chance at life. This time she was seated at a bench, enjoying the sounds of a jazz band playing some 1930s tune. On a beautiful such as this one, the mood and the atmosphere was just right for listening to those type of songs, especially at a place a nice and peaceful as Central Park. She smiled along because she really enjoyed the music.

Since the bench she sat on was full of people, I had to wait for either the person sitting next to her to get up and move, making room for me to sit next to her, or wait for her to get up from that spot so that I can approach her as we're walking along.

So I waited for a few minutes.

I took my eyes off of her for what seemed like a few seconds and when I turned back to see what had happened, she was gone. I could not believe that this was about to happen to me again, losing her to a sea of people. I was finally able to see where she was walking. She wasn't walking fast at all; she really took her sweet time getting around the place and I wasn't walking that much faster than she was. I finally caught up to her and started to talk.

"Hi."

She looks up at me and smiles. "Hi"

"I wanted to tell you that I was over there and I saw you, I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi."

"Oh my God, that is so sweet! Hi." We shook hands as we exchanged names. After asking her some questions about herself, I said that I couldn't help but notice that she had very cute and shoes on and how they complimented the rest of what she had on. I didn't say it in those exact words, but you get the idea. That got her talking about her shoes and feet for a little bit. As she did so, she would move or pose her feet around this way and that way as if to show them off in its best angles and viewpoints. She was very proud of herself in a way that a little child would after singing the alphabet for the first time in her life. It was very cute and it brought some fun-spirited, breath of fresh air to her already-positive attitude.

I asked if I could take photos of her feet and shoes because she seemed like someone who understood the fashion of footwear and how they could give off the vibe and message that the person wearing them is as unique to them as a different set of shoes are to person wearing those.

That sounded like a fun idea to her, but she had to think about it for a second. After which, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Why not?"

As we were walking along the park to find our spot, she asked me what I thought her shoes said about her. The answer gave her a sense that her life is on the track of living out its purpose. She knew that I was the right man to spend the time with her. The things I found out about her makes her such a special and loving person. She is fun, very easy to talk to and get along with, determined to finish the goals she has set for herself, and beautiful. I mean, I saw that in her as I looked at her from afar and as I was talking to her in the beginning. But to know this person for who she is and what her principles and values are on the inside, made me feel so much better for knowing that what is on the outside is just as beautiful for what is in her heart.

----

The same I've given her is pronounced dollhouse. It speaks to her beauty within and her beauty without. It's spelled differently give the word a more modern and European look all at the same time.

She's from Finland. Unlike other Finnish women who I photographed in the past, she can speak perfect English and she does not speak with an accent that would suggest that she was a foreigner. She sounded as if she was born and raised in the United States.

For a young woman who is only eighteen years old, she is mature beyond her years.

-  -  -
 -

"So soft she looked, so sweet, so fair,
With such a winning, yielding hair ..."
- William Pattison

"O wonderful, wonderful, and most wonderful
wonderful! and yet again wonderful ..."
-William Shakespeare

"A creature, for feature I never saw fairer,
So witty, so pretty, I never knew a rarer ..."
-Anonymous

"And finding her beauty such powers has got,
Her heart pants for something-she cannot tell what."
- W.B. Yeats

"The innocence and beautiful
Have no enemy but time."
- W.B. Yeats

DALHOUS --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wgkdvcckowbliysvj1uzaaglya5vq5on
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ayqy8mcd0x1ryb8jz8kqoma3qes2kwav

SIZE 8.5 (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK)

[ November 08, 2019, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

The greatest thread of all time has now run its course for the season, and I'm going to miss this place. But it was certainly an adventure while it was here and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Dalhous is indeed one of the most beautiful women ever seen. Her feet look so nice, her poses are cute and sexy at the same time. I love her toes. They are well taken care of and her facial expression in these photos makes the person looking at them feel so relaxed.

Industira was one hell of a person, and Dalhous is so precious in her own way.

Thanks for all of your contributions, and I hope you enjoy your break.

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'll marry her tomorrow, but I'll honeymoon with her tonight. [Big Grin]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links