Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In between gallery posts, I thought I would share my list of all time favorite photoshoots that you've ever done from National and Natural Parks combined, with a brief description what I particularly like about each girl. Granted there's many other gals I liked and whose galleries I visit from time to time in each thread, but these are just the gals whose galleries I made it a point to save to my personal collection so that way I could go to them at a moment's notice as a quick "go to", if you get my drift.

In no particular order:

ASHLEY MILES (Natural Park) - Cute girl with a sweet personality. I really liked the hue of her soles and the fact that she had been walking around the city all day in athletic sneakers prior to your encounter. I also like how she made it a point to tell you that, in hopes that you got the hint that her feet might not smell too pleasant. As if it were a riddle.

CALLIE SKY (Natural Park) - Hot gal that I would venture to classify as being a babe. I loved her sky blue striped shirt, and how it matched her sky blue striped Adidas sneakers. I really liked her soles and their color as well, and how you described her as being a very outgoing girly-girl. Unfortunate though that you didn't get to spend more time with her.

SPECS APPEAL (National Park) - She has a very quiet cuteness about her. Certainly not a babe in the same realm as Callie Sky, but definitely someone I'd consider as being the "hot nerdy girl". I love the fact that she had on Sperrys with just her bare feet, as those shoes did fit her style. Even though she was studious and seemed reserved, there was something about her personality that also seemed like she had a little playful side if it was brought out of her. Perhaps it was the way she responded to you smelling her Sperrys, which seemed very coy and playful. As I've mentioned before, I still maintain the conviction that she probably would have been down for an on the spot foot worship session and likely would have viewed it as a bit of innocuous, devious fun, based on the way she was cool with and responded to you smelling her Sperrys. A brief change of pace from perhaps an otherwise monotonous lifestyle.

SPRING FOX (National Park) - Arguably my favorite shoot that you've ever done. Very pretty gal with beautiful size 9 soles and gorgeous, pronounced toe stems. Love the black high top Nike sneakers that she was wearing as well. Love her outgoing personality also. Another one who I'm almost certain would have probably been down for an extemporaneous foot worship session.

THE COOL CHIC (Natural Park) - Cute gal with nicely shaped size 8.5 feet. I really like her skin tone and the fact that she is absolutely cool with the notion of guys liking female feet, and whatever idiosyncrasy that comes along with that.

WAVERLY PLACE (National Park) - To be candid, I just can't see the Selena Gomez resemblance. Perhaps it's the glasses that's throwing it off for me, I'm not sure, but I just don't see it. However, that's not to say she's not cute in her own right though. Not someone I would personally notice right away, but after taking a second and a third glance, realizing that she actually is pretty cute. I really liked her white sneakers and the fact that part of them appeared to be made out of some sort of snakeskin-esque material, which I found unique. I like her easy going, open minded personality that indicated that she is down for whatever, if you're into it. I also liked the shape of her feet and her soles as well.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@BareSoles84 ...

It wasn't until now that I realized that you posted that message, giving your list of some of your all-time favorites. Thanks a lot for taking the time to compose that list. What makes it better is that you took the time to give your reasons as to why you like them. There was no way I was going to let your post just sit there and go unnoticed.

It made me think back and relive some of those shoots I did because that's not something I do often, believe it or not. I mean, there are some moments I do relive more than others, and there are women I shot who stand out to me more than others. For the most part, though, I don't sit there and reflect on what I've done in the past as much as I would like to. Your post has given me the time to think about the moments I had that will live with me for as long as I live, the fun I had doing it, and the impact it has left on this community.

I don't have the time to be able to come up with a list of my all-time favs because I won't even know where to begin the process of composing such a list. I will, however, come up with such a list sometime in the future, probably when the day comes that I stop doing this and giving myself more time to properly reflect on the legacy I've left behind.

Having said that, I will go as far as to point out the one girl who probably stands out to me more than anyone I've shot before. If I were to classify anyone as the franchise player of Natural Park, it would be Dalhous.

If there is one girl who is safe from ever being removed from my Top Ten list, it would be that woman. There are not that many women who I can say that about, and as far as I'm concerned, Dalhous is untouchable to me. She is the only woman who I can say is above reproach.

Dalhous is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in all my time doing this. Her beauty took my breath away. Literally. Her personality? I cannot emphasize how beautiful that is at this moment in time because it is going to take me a while to explain it in its proper context.

There are others women who I've either shown or have yet to show who are either very cute or hot as f*ck(!). "Tsarevna" is one of them. I can write a novel on how someone who has her looks can make herself millions of dollars.

Waverly Place is a very cute girl. That turned out to be a much better shoot than I thought it was going to be going into the shoot. She was one of those girls who was willing to stay in the shoot for as long as I wanted to.

Funny that you mentioned her glasses being that's preventing you from seeing the Selena Gomez resemblance. Perhaps her hair not being as long as the length as the actual Selena Gomez is what could make someone not compare those two to each other. But for me, it was her glasses that made me think of her; without them, I don't know if I would've made the connection as quickly as I did with them on.

I love "Specs Appeal", and I especially enjoy the shoot I had with Ashley Miles. With Ashley, it was one of those shoots that you realize just how lucky you are to have a foot fetish because of the shape of her soles.

With Ashley, she knows how to master the art of having very few expressions on her face no matter the hilarity of the topic or the reactions she gets from other people to her jokes. It's the type of humor that is common among shy people, and Ashley Miles is a shy person, which makes her all the more appealing to me for some reason. It's her style of shy humor that makes it unique to her. Her jokes are complex and delivered in a way as only a select few truly understand it enough to appreciate it for its brilliance.

It takes her a while to open up to people. But when she does, you'll know that she's pretty laid back. There's always more to her that you want to know about, which makes you want to stick around her even more.

You can also say that Specs Appeal is pretty natured quiet girl. Of the girls you listed, Waverly Place is probably the easiest to get to know and the easiest to talk to. Callie Sky and Cool Chic are the most talkative of the ones you listed, and Spring Fox is just excellent.

But to me, there will never be another Dalhous. To me, she is the Ambassador of this Natural Park thread. She is my representative, the official symbol of everything in here, and she is the woman who sets the standards all of these other women should aspire to. She is the only person I've shot who I can speak that highly of.

I'm not a religious person, but if there is a heaven, I will say that Dalhous is the closest thing I can compare to heaven where angels are said to originate, be enthroned or live.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, that's precisely what I mean when I say there's several others who I like as well, who will suddenly pop in my mind for whatever reason and I'll have the impulse to go back through the thread and look at her gallery. Dalhous for me is one of those. Those images where you were right up and personal with her soles were money shots. However, as I mentioned, the ones I enumerated are the ones whose galleries (at least select photos that I liked the most) I made it a point to save, so that way I can revisit them at a moment's notice without having to sift through the thread.

All of your descriptions on some of the girls I listed are spot on with what I gleaned from them as well.

You know, now that you mention it, perhaps it's the hair with Waverly Place that throws it off as well. Like I said, I can't quite pinpoint what's throwing off the Selena Gomez resemblance for me, but it could be the shorter hair as well. I just finished looking at a few of her images again and like I said, the more you look at her, the more you realize that she is indeed cute. She has a real youthful looking, baby face. Her feet to me are also almost similar in overall size and shape to The Cool Chic's, except that The Cool Chic has slightly thicker and more wrinkly soles and thicker toe pads, while Waverly Place has slightly longer toes. The Cool Chic's feet are a size 8.5, so I presume Waverly Place's are around there as well. Waverly Place was someone who struck me as not really giving things much thought on her own. As long as you told her something and it sounded cool in the way you explained and described it and she can tell that you like it, then she goes with it and thinks it's just as cool and interesting as well. That's not to necessarily say she's vacuous and can't think for herself at all, just that she can be easily convinced and wants to have fun, and as long as what you describe to her sounds like fun to you, then she'll think it's fun also. Like you mentioned once on here regarding her, after talking to her for a little bit, you probably could have told her that you have a buddy who's into feet and wants to have a go at her feet and toes, and she'd probably be down for it.

Both Callie Sky and The Cool Chic seem like they are loquacious indeed, and that came across in their photos. Though I recall you stating that the latter is a bit of an intellect. She seems like the type who you can find reading, but once you get her to put her book down, she won't shut up. Not that you'd wish she would either, because what she has to say seems like it would be very interesting. I'm not surprised that she is down with foot fetishes because due to her intellect, probably has actually given it thought and realizes that it's harmless. Perhaps even interesting and humorous at the same time. She's actually another one who I think potentially may have been down for some extemporaneous foot play. I can envision her likely laughing the entire time as her size 8.5s are being licked and/or smelled, flashing her endearing, toothy grin. Not at all laughing in a condescending manner as she definitely doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body, but just laughing at the notion and the fact that her feet and toes are being fetishized and perhaps even finding it fun, as she seemed like a really fun gal. Callie Sky seems like a bit more of a bubbly gal who you would find at the mall more so than reading. One who won't shut up either once you get her talking, and will probably mention irrelevant details about things she's talking about. Not that you'd wish she'd shut up either though, because I suspect that's just her way of showing that she's comfortable with you. However, if you wanted the conversation to stay on a particular topic and go a certain direction, I can see having to keep it on topic with her because I can envision her easily taking it off topic, albeit unintentionally.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was another shoot that happened right before lunchtime. That part I remember. What I don't seem to recall is the country this woman is from. She doesn't live in the United States, but she's certainly European. But the city or country where this woman was visiting from is something I can't remember.

Even though her English was kind of limited, she certainly knew enough of it to understand that I wanted her to become a foot model for me. She kinda laughed at the idea that I wanted to take photos of her feet and asked if I liked feet. I said yeah and that I wanted to know if she would let me see hers because I think I would like how they look. At first she wasn't sure if she wanted to go along with it because of whatever reason, but I knew there was a part of her that was still down for the shoot because I could tell from her expression on her face and from the little smile she gave that indicated to me she was on the verge to saying yes to me.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there was something about her that I liked. Her hair, her skin tone, something. I was attracted to her, a real amateur girl next door.

You will see from the soles of her feet that they are pillow-y and soft, happy to be free from her sneakers and black ankle socks that held a good grip on her feet during the time they were encased in her sneakers. They were a bit sweaty as well.

-  -  -  -

The shoot lasted about a half-hour, but it delivered the message it needed to get across. Later that day, I saw her again at a different part of the park and we smiled at each other as we walked by one another as a way of expressing an inside joke, an intimate moment in time we once shared with each other that no one else knew about. It was out little secret. By the time I saw her again later in the day, I had already taken photos of another woman and the batteries to my camera was on the verge of dying out. And it was going to rain, too, so I was happy with what I was able to discover in the park that day.

LOUISA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2p53rbpz6kuc05w3rdtjvfoylhyds75v
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

In reference to The Beautiful Finnish:

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Wow! <standing and clapping> I have been following your work for several years, now. I have to say, that Finnish might be your finest work, ever! What a gem! My friend, you are living the dream! [Hop] [Woot] [Cheers] [Wu] [Thud]

From the way you sounded, I could tell that you meant every word of it. Although you have always appreciated the work I put together, you have never reacted the way you did when you got a hold of the story and photos of The Beautiful Finnish.

Incredible that there was something about her that resonated with you so much to compel you to say what you said.

Thank you so much. The Beautiful Finnish is a beautiful way to finish any day.

-National

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This woman looks incredibly young for her age. She's in her mid- to late thirties, and it's incredible to think she'll turn 40 before any of us knows it, including herself. It was hard to believe it when she told me, but it became more believable to me based on the subject matter of our discussions and the experiences and adventures she had in her life - a life that still has a lot left to live and be explored.

To stay looking as young as she is for her age, she drinks plenty of water - about 72 ounces a day. She said that hydrated skin is generally fuller and firmer. She also has never smoked anything in her life. "Smoking speeds up the natural aging process," she said in Spanish.

This woman speaks both Spanish and French. She was born and raised in Buenos Aries, Aregentina, but she currently lives in Paris, France. She has lived there for several years now. She spent some of her years in Argentina to perfect the French language, and she has put her knowledge to great use by living a pretty good life for herself as a single woman in Paris.

She is a marketing manager. She even gave me her business card with the name of the company and everything. As someone in her position as a marketing manager, she combines creativity, analytical thinking and leadership skills to develop strategies that will allow her to effectively promote her services or products. Essentially, she is responsible for creating, putting to effect and overseeing marketing strategies. She can be responsible for a single product, although she more commonly works with a wide range of services or products.

When I approached her, I could tell she was having a little difficulty understanding what I was telling her in English. When she told me she was from Argentina, I made life a lot easier for her when I told her that I could speak Spanish as well. She was happy upon hearing that and she breathed a sigh of relief because now she can feel as is she's not far from home even though she was. Now she was able to better understand what I wanted from her.

When I told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet, she looked down at her shoes and kind of modeled them for me by moving them around to see which angles gave her the best view of them. Her choice of footwear was perfect for her: a pair suede, ankle-high moccasins. I must tell you that I feel those moccasins looked better on her than some other pair of shoes looked on other women who I photographed before and since this woman. It almost made me think that moccasins were made specifically for her. She had the look: the face, the skin tone, the hair. She had the style that made everything go together with those shoes to the point where it gave her that Disney-version-of-a-Native-American-come-to-life look.

She loves how they look on her, how every detail is a tribute to their roots in traditional moccasin footwear with authentic accents like fringe and embroidery. People will always be in search for something and comfortable and real; and that's what she found after falling in love with those shoes. She loves them even though she wishes they had put a little arch support in those boots.

She typically wears them with no socks, and that was no exception on the day of this shoot. No socks at all, just her bare feet in there, true and natural, just as they are. They also keep her feet nice and toasty, which came in quite handy on that particular day because it was unseasonably cool for that time of year, and it was bit windy. In fact, as I was walking though the park looking for someone to photograph, I was starting to regret making the trip to the park because getting someone to pose for me when it felt as brisk as it did that day, it was going to be a tough sell, I thought.

I was a bit worried that her feet were going to get too cold for her to handle. Apparently it didn't because she stayed the entire time with me. She was very patient with me, and she was very respectful, and she had no plans on being anywhere anytime soon, so she was willing to let me enjoy the view and enjoy the touch of her feet for as long as I needed to.

She has a very sweet voice, she's one of the most pleasant women I've ever been around for a shoot. If you want to have a nice and quiet conversation with a pretty nice person, a conversation with someone whose feet are as well taken care of as her were that day, someone who is a mature, sensible and well rounded person, may I present this woman as someone you might be interested in. She knows who she is whole-heartedly in mind, body, and in her sixth sense.

-  -  -  -  -

THE HEROINE SPIRITESS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ckpuaki6igfeyi7ofepz3rtkszvq5koi
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

[ July 02, 2018, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Cute face, pretty smile, nice skin tone, and a pair of bare size 9s roasting inside moccasins.

I'm in.

[ June 26, 2018, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes to Louisa’s pillowy soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

There's a certain appeal of a nerdy girl that men like. I love nerdy girls, too, as evidenced by the fact that I have taken photos of a few of them during my times foot hunting in the park. I can go on for hours for why women like those can be fun to be around, one of them being that they won't judge you for being weird. This next girl, for example, won't judge you for being weird because she's kind of weird too! She would find someone boring if they were too normal. If you have an extensive collection of action figures, that's no problem for her! When you want to date someone who accepts you for exactly who you are, a girl like her is someone you're looking for.

I first came across her as she was sitting on the same rock where the shoot took place. She was there, all quiet, being in her own little world, finishing up on the fast food she was eating. It was a long day for her, she just finished her meal, and she was ready to just really relax and forget about everything else. Having a complete stranger take photos of her bare feet right from her sneakers was not something she planned on doing when left work that day, but she was completely up for it when I asked her.

-  -

She teaches art to a bunch of four- and five-year-olds here in New York City. So we talked about that for a little bit before she decided that it wold be a great idea to draw a portrait of me using a pen on a small piece of paper as I'm taking photos of her feet. I must say that these kids in her class must be getting great lessons from her because she was able to do a fantastic job doing a sketch of me in the amount of time that she did. It takes a certain amount of talent to be able to draw as effectively as she did. She has that talent.

Of all the nerdy type of girls I have met over the course of time, she is the most talkative of the bunch and she has the funniest looking foot of the bunch; the toes of her left foot are a bit unsteady or uneven in that two of them are not able to make contact with the floor. Not the sexiest pair of feet I've ever shot, but I went ahead with the shoot anyway because it looked different in a somewhat cute kind of way. An excellent job was done on the tops of her feet because the toenail paint job is a great complimentary point because it goes well with the white of her feet, the red of her shirt, and the dark brownish red color of her hair. It also goes great with her glasses.

-  -  -  -  -

I don't know if silly is the right word to use to describe this woman because she's not unintelligent. She does not take many things seriously, and there are always silly jokes attached to the things she talks about. I guess it has something to do with dealing with little kids acting silly in a classroom all the time that makes her have such a harmless outlook on life. Having said that, I'm certain she would mind being told that a project she worked hard at is pretty silly. That's different.

All in all, although she has a childish personality trapped in a woman's body, she really is a harmless person - not able to cause harm to anyone or anything. She's gentle, she's always happy and is someone who can put a smile on your face if you ever had a chance to meet her. That trait is a truly wonderful one to have because it brings out her heartwarming nature side. Being someone who can put a smile on anyone's face is special because it can help create a better world where people care about each other more often.

REBECCA WENDELL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/knw4jlanzs61hceq8sjajylr6gsyqkab
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, unusual toe action...wouldn’t stop me from having them on my face, though! I wonder if she broke one at some time and never had it set?

Thanks for the update!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
On this particular Sunday afternoon, it was hot that day. The humidity made it presence felt, and I felt a bit uncomfortable walking through the Park because of how sticky the air mass was. But in photography - if you keep digging deep, you'll find something that's worth it. It was a good thing I kept up with the heat that day because I was lucky enough to have found someone who that turned out to be a great shoot for me when I wasn't quite expecting one.

I was walking up the hill on the grass. As I got closer to the top of the steep incline, I saw this woman (the one you're about to see) who was jogging. In Central Park, there's a variety of terrain and excellent scenery, which makes it the ultimate runner's dream. With its many paths that range in level of difficulty, Central Park allows a runner to experience clarity and freedom in this urban oasis. It's easy to understand why the famous New York Marathon has its final miles in Central Park every year.

This woman wasn't training for that marathon, but I could tell from the way she ran that she took her running regimen seriously. You know how when someone jogs so fast with the intensity that she leaves a cloud of dust behind her? That's how hard her feet were hitting the ground with the speed she clocked in. She ran around the Reservoir twice, and jogged on other soft surface dirt routes, soft surface made of crushed gravel for a total of almost five miles by the time I caught up to her! One could only imagine what she was putting her feet through, all suffocated in those black socks and running shoes in that amount of distance.

I saw her run and thought nothing of it because I didn't think I was going to catch up with her. But as I walked on the same path myself, there she was, taking a break. She wasn't walking or sitting on a bench to take her break; instead she took her break by climbing up a tree to take a breather on the branches. She stood on a branch that was strong enough to support her weight while leaning her back against the bark of the tree. I don't know how she was able to climb as high up as she did on that tree. Because she was all the way up there, I found myself having to speak a little louder than usual to see if she could remove her sneakers and socks for me to let me take photos of her bare feet as-is, in its natural state of condition.

I could tell she was hesitant about doing something like this for me, especially when she was taking a break from her jogging routine. By the way, this happens from time to time, when someone is on the fence about removing her shoes for a complete stranger. She wasn't the first one, and she wasn't the last one to have some second thoughts about it before deciding, "What the heck - why not?" When I find that someone is on the fence about this, when she's torn between two options ("should I or shouldn't I?"), when she has to make a decision that could easily go one way or another, it's not as if I'm spending another five minutes to convince her; it takes me about an extra twenty seconds to get them to do it.

Someone asked me what would I do if someone might not be open about doing this, but I get the sense that I could still persuade her. The answer is to push it a little more. You want to push it just a little bit more - just a little bit, but not too much like someone who's begging for something because you become creepy in her eyes. With her, I could tell there was a part of her that was willing to take part in this impromptu shoot. All I had to do was find that part within her for her. And I found it.

She climbed down the tree and walked towards me. "You don't seem like a typical fetishist or a typical anyone, for that matter, who would make me feel creeped out or uncomfortable," she said. "Okay - what the heck, right?" In her case, there were two reasons why she had second thoughts about this.

During the shoot, she told me a story about something that happened to her just the day before. The day before! This woman is single and she's looking for a man in her life. She put up a profile on Plenty of Fish and finally met a guy she was chatting with online in person. At some point during the date, he was in confession mode and told her the reason he wanted to go out with her was because of her feet.

One of the photos in her profile was a photo of her feet - or rather, a photo of her in which her feet appeared. He told her he wanted to go out with her because he thought she of her feet and how nice he thought they looked. It made her feel uncomfortable and she began looking for ways to get the hell out of there as quickly as she could. The way he brought it up to her, the way he said it made her feel icky and completely insignificant about who she is as a person, she said.

I could tell from that it got to her and that he made her feel useless, even though she understood that wasn't his intent. With me, I got to know her as someone who is a real woman with feelings, emotions. She's trying hard to make things better for herself physically by taking part in vigorous exercise such as jogging, for example. She wants her love life to have meaning, to be appreciated and understood by a man who gets her for her, who gets her for the good things and any complexities that comes from being perfectly imperfect as she is - a strong woman who's a real-life girl next door.

That's one reason she had second thoughts about doing this, because she thought about the other guy. Why did she take her running shoes off for me, considering what happened to her the night before? I didn't creep her out, whatever that meant to her. The shoot was an hour long (a typical length for my shoots on average), during which time I got to know so much about her. She felt good expressing her life and her thoughts during a conversation that just so happened to involve a stranger taking photos of her feet.

-  -  -  -

ANOTHER PART TO THIS NATURALLY STRONG AND ATHLETIC PERSON
The other reason she had second thoughts about doing this was because she felt really bad for being super sweaty for a photo shoot from all that jogging she did on such a hot and humid day - a shoot in which she was worried about her feet being kind of sweaty or something else, a shoot she was not prepared for. Look, if a woman is going to jog around the park for as long as she had, it's natural she's going to produce more sweat than usual.

This woman gets to crush girls on a regular basis since she's on an all-women's rugby team. I had to ask what her opinions were on American football and she called it kind of weak since they use protective padding and halt play during the game. She is not an exceptionally aggressive person (or so she said), but probably receives a therapeutic benefit from tackling others. She always showers after rugby practice and after her long session of jogging through Central Park. I respect that. But I have to admit something to you guys: in the past, I have fallen in love with a woman's pheromones. I seriously doubt I am the only one of us has become powerfully drawn to the dank odors of their partner's body. I fell in love with hers. I mean, yeah, keep it clean, but not **too** clean.

In the end, I have to hand it to her for handling this as well as anyone could've handled it. She was willing to have an open mind about how foot fetishists are, even in light of the experience she had the night before. She allowed herself to feel more comfortable with me as she opened up about who she is and what her life is like, sweaty and relaxed 'n all. After we were done with the shoot, she put her socks and shoes back on and began to jog once more to complete her route. I found her unwillingness to quit her exercise mission sexy in a way I'm not sure of how to explain.

WOMAN OF STEEL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/w7lzrytrlm53qr3v27fm4cejx48bj27f
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This took place once evening in the middle of the week. I was at the park for a few hours and I was getting ready to call it day. It was one of those days for me in which I had a hard time finding someone to model her feet for me. I was about a minute away from leaving the park when this woman caught my attention from out of the corner of my eye. She was walking along, and it seemed to me for a second that she was walking towards some other location in the park before she suddenly decided that she was going to make a turn to her left and leave the park instead.

I was a little bit ahead of her, but I'd stopped walking just to see where she would go next so I could figure out how to approach her, and because someone with her look is an ideal fit for what I search for that would make some great Natural Park material for a shoot.

There was that sense of comfort when I looked at her because I knew she had to be a native New Yorker. The look, the familiarity she had of her surroundings ..., you just have a way of knowing if a girl is from your own town and not some visitor from some other place in the world.

I could tell from the outfit she wore that evening that she was on her way home from running some errands where she could finally shower, relax, watch some TV. She also had that look and style of someone who tries to stay in good shape. She had that look of someone who is a very busy person during the day, and I love seeing New York women and how they look when they are on the go and survive the jungle-like atmosphere that is the Big Apple. Her footwear is perfectly suited for someone who is always active, always busy, always on the move in the streets of Manhattan.

She had on a pair of trail running shoes. Light trail running shoe type. I love looking at a pair of women's shoes in which the footwear height only goes up to her ankles. Also about those shoes: the low-profile, breathable mesh uppers of her running shoe keeps her feet feeling light and dry. The pair of shoes she wore that day weighed less than a pound. That's not an exaggeration, either. When she let hold them at some point during the shoot, they truly felt weightless. Amazing how shoes that light can take care of a woman who has her build, frame, or physique.

-  -  -  -

So I saw her walking along and thought to myself this was going to be a hit, for sure. I told myself she was going to be my last shot to get someone on what was a very slow day for me at the park.

I finally walked up to her. I made a comment about her shoes and then asked her if I could massage her feet for a few minutes. I don't know what compelled me to say that, but there something about this woman, something about her shoes that made me speak from my heart. She felt from the sincerity of my voice and calmness in my demeanor that I meant no harm to her and that her feet would be in good hands if she were to let me rub her feet. Before anything happened, she asked why I wanted to give her foot a massage, saying that that was such a random thing to ask someone. But you could tell from the way someone reacts, from the facial expressions to the tonality of her voice, if she's willing to give you the green light. Something compelled me to say what I said, and I knew from her reaction that she was willing to have an open mind and explore something different and spontaneous all at the same time.

When asked why I wanted to give her a foot massage, I said because she looked like she deserved one. It's been a long day, she looked like she deserved one, her feet will be rewarded and that they would thank you for giving them a well-deserved break, I told her.

"Wow! I mean, sure. I don't even know who you are, but it feels like ... even though I don't know, it's like I just trust you. I don't know if that makes sense."

It made perfect sense.

"I was just going to make my way home to see my husband, but yeah ... you can massage my feet, I guess. A bit unusual, but that's real nice of you." That's when I noticed the wedding band on her finger. Awesome that a married woman would be so open to this.

When we got to our spot, I told her that since her shoes brought us together, I wanted to take pictures of her feet. "Go ahead, be my guest," she replied. That gave her time to finish up on her reading while I took pictures of her.

----

ANY NEW YORKER WOULD RELATE TO THIS ...
Towards the end of the shoot (and when she finished up on her reading), we started talking about New York stuff - you know, things a local person would know about when it comes to anything and everything about the city. Anyone who lives in NYC would know what I'm talking about when it comes to things that makes New York "New York". Things such as bumping into someone on the street and not take the time to say "sorry." She gets angry of waiting in line to swipe at the subway turnstile behind someone who doesn't know how to swipe. She has survived a blackout or two. She heard an announcement in the subway that sounded about as intelligible as Charlie Brown's teacher and somehow completely understood it, and she doesn't remember the last time she drove a car. This woman is a New Yorker through and through, and I love her for that. Love her. Music to my ears.

Sharing those short and amusing stories about real-life New York incidents felt like home cooking to me.

And yes, I gave her the foot massage she deserved. Believe me, she has strong feet.

BEAUTY FIT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yqu69n1rqv24apuqs9rfn6j1s7o87ec5
SIZE 9.5 (U.S.), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Great work and two amazing stories!
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow THE HEROINE SPIRITESS blew me away! Love the rest as well. Thanks for your art man keep doing what you do please haha. Special request for any women with particularly sweaty feet, love the way it glistens. Thank you foot master natural park.
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links