Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I figured you never retouch anything but that shape just looked weird. Glad I can keep you amused with my view of the world. At some point we will have to go for a drink and the I can really keep you laughing.

Perhaps that space there in the middle of her shirt was there for design to get men to think that they can have a decent look at her cleavage, only to not have that privilege upon closer inspection. A tease bait, if you will.

We should kill a few drinks sometime in the future. [Cheers]

Speaking of which, as a message to everyone else, I'm not done showing photos for the week. I suggest you pour some of that Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, that Jim Beam bourbon whiskey, or whatever your choice of hard liquor is into that glass you've got there and just really chill and enjoy yourself. I have some more women to show everyone by this time tomorrow.

A good drink always goes well with well-written stories and photos of engaging, photogenic women.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
footboy1 ...

As much as I love to give details in the stories of a woman I met in the park by recounting what happened during the shoot, I don't feel right in breaking or violating a trust or a special bond I had with someone I met in the park by giving a blow by blow account of what happened between myself and said woman when we were away from the park. Well, I might do that with someone who I consider to be a close friend or confidant (and even then I'm still going to hold back on a few details), but there's a difference between doing that and giving away all the gory details in front of the whole world.

There's only so much I can say, but what I will tell you is that Heidi and I had a really great time when we went out, just like any other couple would when they are really enjoying the chemistry of each other's company. We saw each other a few more times before she left to go back home to Iceland.

Fantastic and fun woman, and I'm delighted/thankful for the times we shared in getting to know each other some more.

I'm flattered by your prying into such a matter, though. I can understand it (because I did make mention of the fact that we went out in the first place), and I'm not holding it against you at all. [Smile]

The only way I might make an exception to the rule is if I told a juicy story **WITHOUT** pointing fingers, without naming any names or attaching a woman's photo to that story.

-National

It's all good bro! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
Friday afternoon. It's around that time when most people are leaving work to get their weekend started. I was getting my weekend started as well, and a great shoot at Central Park was what I was looking forward to.

I couldn't wait to enter the park to start my search for someone cool enough to show me her feet. As it turned out, I really couldn't wait to get into the park because I saw someone on the street who had that naturally sweet and that genuine complexion to herself by way of her looks and character that I always admired in a woman. Quite virtuous, she is.

The healthy bloom in her cheeks gave her an aura of innocence.

I was walking by the Metropolitan Museum of Art on my to the Park when I saw her walking down the steps from the main entrance and exit of that building and onto the streets. She took her time down the steps, and as she did so she would look around and take in the view around her. She sat on the steps and drank from her bottled water. Perhaps she wanted to take a break from walking all over the museum?

There she sat, in the sea of people around her who were either sitting on the steps as well or walking up and down it to get around her. Talk to her. Cheer her up, I thought to myself. She looked like a nice girl, someone who is very simple to talk to, someone who looked as if she could use some company. She's the quintessential girl next door.

I took a few steps up. She takes notice of my presence as I get closer to her and she smiles at me. She was only being nice with her smile and there was nothing much to it other than to be polite. She probably did not think that I was going to stop and talk to her, but I did. I just walked up to her and didn't hesitate to start a conversation with her.

"Hi. It's kind of random, but I was just walking by, I saw you, thought you were cute, and I just wanted to come over to say hi."
A little shy, then a little laugh to herself before saying, "Hi."
"What's your name?"
"Rosie. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me today, thank you."

That ever-familiar, unmistakable English accent of hers was agreeably stimulating to hear, the lady Londoner. It's always a marvel how that accent can make Americans pay closer attention to what is being said, and I was certainly catching onto her words that were spoken.

Although she was right next to me, she spoke as if she was whispering into the light winds or if , in her normal voice, her words got trapped into the winds before it disappeared into the air. Whatever it was, it made me feel good inside that this cutie was being very receptive to me, and I could tell that it made her feel good inside when she was being nothing but genuine to me when she said what she said. It just felt right and it felt nice between us.

We struck up a conversation, made each other smile throughout to lighten the mood on what was otherwise a busy day for the two of us. For us, it felt as if we were on an impromptu date, and we connected.

-  -  -  -

Not wanting to stay in front of the museum for too long, I invited her to go for a walk with me through Central Park where everything would be much more calm and peaceful. She liked the idea and said sure. I stood my in front of her and had her hold my hands so that I could assist her in getting her off the steps so that she could stand up, facing each other. And she held onto my hand as we walked into the park.

Her sweater represents the learning institution she attends as a student, where she strives to earn a Bachelors Degree in English. It's one of the more prestigious universities on land, and within the courses she's involved with, she has opportunity to discover the earliest works in English, deepen her knowledge of Shakespeare, and find out what else is great about Renaissance literature.

She is a class act through and through, and her parents cannot be more proud of her.

I really enjoyed that shoot because it was so restful. And I really enjoy spending the time with a woman who has such a kind and sympathetic nature to her.

ROSIE HOLLOWAY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4qfqcahumzc04zatdvoea8ahtv5tpewu
SIZE 8 (US), 38⁵ (EUR), 5⁵(UK)

[ November 28, 2019, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
In the same way that Hudson River School artists depicted a distant mountain peak in the backround of their paintings, Olmsted and Vaux selected Vista Rock as their main feature attraction for visitors to the lower Park.

The site of Vista Rock - so named by the Park's original engineer, Egbert Viele - features the most commanding views in that area of the Park, and the Belvedere, Italian for "Beautiful View," reinforces the site's most significant functions.

Just as designers of eighteenth-century private European parks created follies or "eye catchers," so, too, did architect Calvert Vaux create his own folly, a miniature Norman Gothic castle, to enchant visitors to Central Park.

Belvedere Castle was designed without doors and windows, as it was originally only meant to be a viewing platform. In 1919, however, the castle became the offices and instrument station for the U.S. Weather Services. Today weather readings are still taken from instruments at the top of the castle and sent by computer to Brookhaven, Long Island. When you hear on a radio or television the words, "the weather in Central Park is ..." you'll know that the weather report - often a bit of a folly itself - is being sent to you from New York City's most famous folly - Belvedere Castle.

-

**Speaking of which, that castle will appear in the backround of some of pictures in the very next gallery below this post. Be on the lookout for it!**

[ November 28, 2019, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
CJ Bella owns a T-shirt with enough holes to pattern a slice of Swiss cheese. She took that shirt with her when she was visiting her mother's house on a vacation trip. The two were heading out when the mother said, "Sorry, can you please change that?" But overall, she doesn't have to tone it down.

Such is the life of a woman who belongs in two worlds. She grew up riding horses, the daughter of a man who shoots guns and rides a Harley. Today, she lives in Manhattan - where she specializes in brand imaging and public relations development for the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. Both places are home; CJ is a product of the two of them.

She has polarities. She listens to alternative metal and gravitate to dark things at times, but she grew up in the middle of nowhere, going to Walmart. In her own words, she's weird but also completely normal.

-  -  -  -  -

For this woman, who is half Spaniard-half Mexican, reconciling these disparities is her coming-of-age. She says that living in New York City is like being in a abusive relationship. She gets burned out. It's important for her to go back to Arizona, where her heart is, and hear no sirens and see the sky. "You never see the sky in New York. But then I'm like, Fuck, I want to be back there. It's an addiction." Therein lies her quarter-life calling. Like many people her age, she's still figuring herself out - and she's okay with that. She likes being human. She thinks that nobody knows what they're doing, and that's totally fine for her.

WHY SHE KEEPS UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
She's a big fan of the Kardashians. She has two personalities. She can be weird and dark, but she thinks the Kardashians appeal to the basic side of her personality. She also tries to intellectualize the show in an anthropological way. She rationalizes this by saying that they're human and no less valuable than anyone else.

THE ART GALLERY
She loves the Austrian painter Egon Schiele. Sometimes she'll go to a museum and not feel much, but one when she saw a Schiele show at New York City's Neue Galerie, she wanted to spend the entire day there. That tells you how much his work resonates with her. It was weirdly uncomfortable for her to look at, yet delicate and artistic.

A TRAIT THAT SHE FINDS UNATTRACTIVE
Any man who's overly polite bores her.

CJ BELLA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ozwnd622zi3o246mr6czd5gwxjgn067o
SIZE 10 (US), 42 (EUR), 7⁵(UK)

[ November 28, 2019, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosie: What a lovely little one. I love watching a girl take her shoes off. Cute little anklet, too.

A few times, I've held the hand of a girl I've met in a "foot" context. Sometimes it just simply feels casual and natural; other times they cling, either a little or a lot, as if I was some island in the eye of a storm. Sounds like she's a bit of the latter.

CJ: I like the seated pose you put her in, with her legs visible and too the side. She has a something of a royal look about her.

My friend, I think what's outside your experience is the call of Desert Homeland. Sometimes I want to just stop at a red light and get out of the car and run.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Thanks, National. I was wondering how you recall all the intricate details, as you do? Do you take notes?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ Bella. WOW!!!

What a HOTTIES and I love her choice of toenail nail polish. Outstanding stuff!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said a few days ago that Audrey is going to be a tough act to follow. You did a great job with these last two women, National. Your collaboration with Rosie Holloway and CJ Bella epitomizes why you are as gifted as you are.

I will be spending my time splitting hairs here trying to decide which one of those two I like better, but even if I ever decide which woman or whose feet I like better, the other one will always be right beside her.

By the way, I followed your advice and drank some Jack I had with me sometime before coming in here to see what was going on. What a way to escape reality and into your comfort zone in a much better reality that National is actually living.

You the man, son! [Bow Down]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
On this particular Saturday afternoon, I went into the park knowing that I was not going to stay in there for a long time because there were places I had to go and other things to do with a group of friends. So I'm in the park operating on a limited window of opportunity to find someone spectacular to photograph.

I had a hard time looking for- or finding someone to spend some time with and I was starting to think that the visit to the park was going to wind up being a waste of time and I was starting to feel as if I was becoming dispirited or less hopeful that a magical connection and immediate spark was going to happen with a woman that day.

I told myself that if nothing happens by such and such time, that I was going to leave the park to have fun with these other people that I had promised to meet up with. As that time was just about to arrive, lo and behold - who comes walking up the hill? A solid 9 or 10. A Slavic Beauty born and raised in Russia. The message on her shirt tells you which part of Russia she's from. A desirable, striking Russian ... who is also *nineteen* years old. Guys, if you ever thought about doing this, you have got to approach when you see somebody like her. You don't want to let girls like that go because they are hard to come by.

Nineteen years old. That meant that by the time I started my freshman year in college, that was around the same time this woman was starting to learn her ABCs! How refreshing is that?

She had just moved to Manhattan from Russia and currently lives in TriBeCa. Tribeca is one of Manhattan's most fashionable, desirable, and most expensive neighborhoods, well-known for its celebrity residents. And it's probably the safest neighborhood in New York City. She lives with both of her parents and wants to study to become a preschool teacher. I mean, talk about your ABCs ...

We were walking towards each other when I first saw her and there was no way I wasn't going to do anything about it. Just when I was about to open my mouth to say something, it was she who started the conversation. She was lost and wanted to know where she could find a certain in the park. I forgot what she was looking for exactly, but that's not important to the story here. I said, "It's funny you should say that because I was just thinking of heading in that direction," I lied.

Just realizing that this was a small world after all, she gasped, "Really?! Then maybe you can help me."
"I know exactly how you feel. We've been brought here to this spot at the same time for a reason, and I don't know what that reason is, but I would love to find out. Since we're going in the same direction, let's take a walk together. You're not in a rush to get there, right?"

With the Russian accent, "I was maybe, but not too much anymore." In other words, now that she's met me, she was willing to bend some rules just to spend some time with me. Her body language gave that same message away as if to say Ok, now it's your turn again to make a move.

"Excellent, let's walk together and see what's there."
"Ok, sure. You smell so good. Why?"

Why?, I thought to myself. I didn't know what kind of question that was, but considering the way she asked it, it made her sound like an inquisitive little child who was starting to learn things and it was all too cute at the same time, so I let it slide.

"Because life is beautiful. But, of course, you already know that." That was probably the best answer she ever heard in her life, probably because it sounded philosophical, and we continued to walk.

Her Russian accent is strong, the tone of voice sounds young and new, and she know enough English to be able to get by while she's living in America. Give her another year or two before her English becomes excellent.

-  -  -  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/msri440kkb1thjct3ap53dxutciv6qct

----

THE REASON BEHIND HER NAME
Her hero/idol besides her father is Vladimir Putin. She likes very powerful men who use their authority to become even more powerful to the point where he becomes the judge, jury and executioner. She's always had a thing for men like that, men in power who can corrupt perhaps. She has a fascination for men who served as kings or dictators of Russia's past who rules with an iron fist. I think that's pretty hot and awesome of her to feel that way.

The name I've given to her is also the same title that is given to the daughter of a czar. She likes to think of herself as the daughter of a czar.

----

She has never modeled for anything before in her life, so when the idea came up that I wanted to take pictures of her feet, she listened with an open mind and took me up on the concept. It didn't take long to convince her to let her have her photos taken because I made it sound like there was nothing to it. And there isn't. She did tell me, though, that had another strange man (her way of saying stranger) wanted to take pictures of her feet, she would've felt weird about it and not let him do it.

She was all good for letting this shoot happen, but also this was all new for her because she never thought that her first "modelling" opportunity would be shoot that was focused on her feet. She didn't know how she felt about her own feet and was a bit nervous that I wouldn't like them upon seeing them bare without any prior preparation to make them look as good as she could had she known in advance that this was going to happen. I assured her that there was nothing to it and that she would be just fine.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to find anyone to shoot photos of, just when I had started to consider leaving the park to meet with my social circle, it was well worth the wait because I thought her feet were fantastic. I knew I had struck gold with her, and when she sensed that I was becoming more into her, she relaxed, became more like herself, and really became more agreeable with me. She felt safe and felt like there was somebody in New York who likes her, that somebody being they guy who she had that chance encounter with a stranger at Central Park.

-
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8r3yv7bg81zuvv2limlm5jxb1zdecbal
SIZE 8 (US), 38⁵ (EUR), 5⁵(UK)

[ November 28, 2019, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

That's it, people. That was my final set of photos to wrap up the end of the first half of the 2016 season in this Natural Park thread.

Before I finally head out, I will respond to the comments you guys have posted sometime within the next 24 hours.

Thanks to all.

-National

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for all the pictures and the stories behind them! Looking forward to the next installment sometime in the future.

It seems like the girls are all pretty comfortable with you taking pictures of them and their feet, which is awesome. Your approach must be second-to-none.

Oh - I responded to your thread over in TheMousePad too... I understand if you don't want to share the details of your date with that Icelandic girl [Wink] I bet she had some very talented toes!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very limited on time here, but I will say that these three latest additions to the gallery are absolute stunners, all of them! [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

An observation--- I have noticed in your recent posts an increase of hand shots, and other "neutral" innocent poses as well, not involving feet. I assume this is done in part to ease the subject into eventually taking her shoes off and posing her soles?

Great work as usual, man. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

[Laugh] [Big Grin]

You know something, you're absolutely right about that! I was once married to my job and made myself available 24/7, checking my work emails constantly, even when I wasn't in the office. But I have come to my senses and realized recently that no one appreciates it and it's not worth it. So basically what I'm saying is I don't really give a shit as much anymore. [Nana] And this all-too-short life is that much more enjoyable now!

[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Amen. [Cheers]

quote:
Life is too short indeed to take work calls near the end of the day.

That's right. A person can only do it so many times before he's had enough and decides to ignore these work related calls at the eleventh hour on purpose. If I had taken that call there would've been no Audrey to speak of. The shoot with Audrey was worth having the shots taken, and it proved to have been well worth it because she was well received and very appreciated.

Keeping the topic on Audrey, you also said this about her:

quote:
Girls who are exploring their lives such as she make such wonderful models. Such willing, spirit, laughing and loving the act of life's currents sweeping her along.

Women like that Audrey live by the seat of her pants, willing to go along with what makes her feel good at the spur of the moment and what ever happens, happens.

In reference to the Grand Army Plaza entrance:
quote:
It's interesting that the architects chose such an austere entrance. A nice counterpoint to the profligacy of NYC.

That pretty much sums up the contrast between the city of New York, where pretty much everywhere you go it's a scene out of an action movie, you have Central Park where you're in a very different environment, much more serene where it's easy to forget that you're actually in the middle of New York.

I'm pretty sure that the designers didn't ever envision that NYC would become the futuristic epicenter it has become when they first designed the layouts of the park back in the 1800s.

But with the buildings that surround the park and the skyscrapers that can be seen at distances beyond the park, the stark differences is remarkable, turning it into the go-to spot for many locals and tourists.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links