Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 58)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

[Eek!]

wooow she is amazing ♥♥♥ ... and I bet her feet smell awesome after walking around NYC all day in those dirty Converses ... holy smokes [Drool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
NATURAL CLASSIC
Presenting the woman who is the reason why I am ushering in The Natural Evolution Era. Nikki Brianna (her first and middle names, respectively) represents the start of a new period in this thread, a moment in time when important changes or new things happen, or to cause important changes to start happening. The thing was: I was not able to realize the shift in the new direction my style was going to phase into in advance of the shoot, before it even happened. I always know how the shoot is going to begin. What makes these shoots fantastic is not knowing how the shoot is going to end because when the flow gets going, it allows my creative vision to think of innovative shots, seen from a different angle or perspective. Nikki Brianna made me realize that when it comes to shooting random strangers, the real amateur girl next door, these women who I had just met to do an impromtu shoot, there was another dimension of creativity that I could tap into. I had no way of knowing how the shoot was going to end going into it, but it was a great way to end my day in Central Park.

--

This happened on a Sunday evening. I started to daydream about certain things as it was almost that time for me to go back home. I was walking south, not really paying attention to what was going around me. All of a sudden, this woman appears, walking north. Sometimes I spot someone from a distance, giving me all the time to think of what to say to her by the time I reach her. Other times, a woman would appear from out of nowhere, it seems. In those cases, you have no time to prepare, and you have to go on instincts and go with the first words that come to mind, unprepared. This happened with Wanderlust, Georgina, and I think Tsarevna as well. There were other women who magically appeared before my eyes in spots where they were not just a few seconds before, but those four women (including Nikki Brianna) immediately come to mind. She appeared quite suddenly, I almost let that one walk by me, out of my sight forever.

She was on her phone texting someone (some guy in high school senior class who likes her, but she doesn't like him "like that," as she put it) as she was walking when I blurted out, "You!" To my amazement, she actually stopped and looked up at me. A bit startled she was, but she said Oh Hi, How are you?! as if she was so happy to see me for the first time in a long time, even though that was the first time we've met one another in out lives. She was about to give me a hug but she didn't want to get ahead of herself. Something about the way she greeted me made me feel like a star. At that point, I knew that was my interaction to lose, meaning I was winning by so much, the only way I would lose at that point was if I defeated myself. At that point, I knew I could say no wrong to that girl and she would still participate in the shoot.

I told her I thought she looked great, something about how I was interested in her, and that I wanted to take pictures of her feet.
"Cooooooooooooooool!" The excitement in her voice when she said that sounded like what you would expect a girl in high school would react if she was told she could play hooky whenever she wanted and still not have her grades negatively affected.

As that was going on, a couple of kids playing tag were running around us while their family was not too far from all of this, blasting music and playing volleyball. The kids giggling made Nikki smile and laugh a bit, which made it more unlikely she was going to reject me. So the kids will be officially credited with the assist, if I were to look at this as a sport.

"So yeah, I will move your feet around and touch them however I want."
"Oh, you mean like me feet feet?"
"Yeah."
"Cooooooooooooooool!"
"I'm so glad I wore these (meaning the Converse) today. They're, like, sooo dependable, you know? So you picked me to take my shoes off for you?" She asked, hoping I would say yes.
"Yeah. I don't see the harm in that. Do You?"
"Cool! Like, okay. Where do we go?"
"Right over there."

So with that, the shoot got started while the kids and their family were having good family fun behind the rock where this shoot took place.

--

Nikki is an eighteen year-old sweet girl. Something that age made the air more pure to breathe, more to make you inhale and exhale their air more deeply. Mediate perhaps. Something about that age that makes it not yet mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material. Eighteen. Yes.

You can't go wrong with Converse. The particular pair wore that day: she has been wearing it every day for the last four months - and I mean every day! Every day. Even when it's pouring outside and she has to walk home from school without and umbrella, soaked, she told me, until it starts to make that squeaky noise as she walks during the rain. By the way, that's every day without socks!

The back dots you see on the side of her left and right foots? That's the result of wearing those shoes every single day for four months without socks.

----

Even after having said all of that, after having reserved a spot for her National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women, and after highlighting the significance of why this new era is becoming the new blueprint for this thread, I still would not put her in my Top Ten All-Time List in terms of my personal favorite shoots. However, if Nikki ends up in anyone else's Top Ten, you will not get an argument from me.

Nikki doesn't know this, but she is responsible for saving this thread. There was a time in which I was looking to change something about the way I shoot these ladies, which wound up with me going through the motions in some of the other shoots before this one. I was looking for something new and I didn't know it was going to wind up the way it did with Brianna. The style of shoot was what inspired me to embark on a different mindset and approach when it comes to doing this. It is for that reason alone, this major shift in a new direction that started with Nikki Brianna, is the reason why she is a future Hall of Famer.
 -
NIKKI BRIANNA -- Click Here

[ September 25, 2019, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
 -  -

[Eek!]

wooow she is amazing ♥♥♥ ... and I bet her feet smell awesome after walking around NYC all day in those dirty Converses ... holy smokes [Drool]

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! You must have a great personality and respect for these women and your craft for them to open up so much to you and take such intimate pics. Of course everyone woman is different which adds to the allure and excitement and I love it. Much respect man you are doing great things [Cheers]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

@MetaFootMan420 ...
Thank you so much. The women must be willing to participate both physically and emotionally, so there's a tremendous amount of trust these women place in me, without which there would be no images.

--

As a side note ...

It's that time of the year, folks! It's that time of the year. Summer 2019 has arrived!

Girls in the streets walking by in their new short shorts and mini skirts, turning heads. Feet in the grass at Central Park, the nice summer breeze, feeling great. Cold beverages on ice, kids are running around in Central Park, having a good time and play fighting with their dads. Barbecues. Convertibles with the top down with the Beach Boys playing or whatever other music they want on the radio. Family vacations at Disney World where they are taking pictures with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Jiminy Cricket and the rest of the goon squad. Carnivals, cotton candy, funnel cakes, beautiful nights in your air conditioned home with a nice cold glass of wine.

Summer is here, and there's a lot to be excited about. So how does this thread ring in the summer? By eliciting the same type of excitement, the same type of enthusiasm. These wonderful women, out and about, enjoying their times outside at some rooftop party, in the park, or where ever else they happen to be. I'm here with women you will not see modeling their feet for anyone else on the planet, with stories and photographs you can't wait to sink your teeth into. And the Number 1 destination in all of North America is Central Park.

How does Natural Park ring in the Summer? You just saw it with Nikki Brianna. Taking photos of women who are willing to do this for free has never felt this fantastic before. Enjoy, as more women are one the horizon, ready to be showcased!

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The next two shoots would've been presented better to the audience had it not been for something that happened to the memory card that stored these photos.

I was going through the photos in my camera one night. I was going through photos from a shoot, deciding which ones to delete, the ones I knew would not make the cut. I meant to press a button that would delete a particular photo. Instead, I accidentally pressed a button that was designed to delete all photos from the memory card instead of that one photo I wanted to get rid of. A few seconds later, I realized what I had done and turned off the camera, hoping that only a few photos were deleted and that the card wouldn't be messed up. Well, the card became corrupted as a result of turning off the camera while it was in the process of deleting all of the photos from the memory card. I could no longer make use of the card, all the photos couldn't be restored. I could not believe it! I was upset with myself, thinking all hope was lost.

When I woke up the following morning, I knew I needed to visit someone who could help me. I wondered if he could recover photos that have been deleted from the memory card. He said that as long as I didn't take any other picture with that card after the other photos have been deleted, then there was a chance he could recover the photos for me. Otherwise, just forget about it, he told me. Luckily for me, I hadn't.

It took him a few days (because he had other things to do in his life), but even though he wasn't able to recover all of the photos I took while using that particular card, he was able to recover a lot of them, nonetheless. Something is better than nothing, and I was very grateful for what he had done for me.

The only reason I wasn't more upset with myself and punching holes through the wall in my bedroom was because I had just started using that card and there were only three shoots in there (the two you're about to see in just a moment, and the one I'm going to post this Saturday). Had this deletion thing happened with the memory card I used before this one, that had many more shoots with an endless amount of photos, I would've thought about closing the thread down. But since it happened with the one I had just started using, I knew the thread was going to survive with the loss of three photoshoots.

Because I didn't get all of my photos back, the photos of the women's feet in their footwear were not among those recovered. That's with two of the three shoots in question, which bummed me out a bit. I tried to make the best with what I had left, so here they are:
 -
Even though I couldn't have all the photos retrieved for this shoot, I don't remember this one being long to begin with. It was relatively short. I would've loved to have had more time with this woman because she has one of the best looking feet I have ever seen. If I had twenty more minutes with her, I would've done enough to have made this shoot a classic, but I knew going in I wasn't going to have a lot of time, so something is better than nothing, and seeing her immaculate soles and truly magnificent looking toenails was certainly a sight I was glad to enjoy, even though the shoot didn't last long.

Her choice of footwear on that day were interesting because it's not a pair I would expect to see on a woman. But she made it work, as it certainly went with her hairstyle, giving off the vibe that she's sort of a rocker-type chick.

This woman has the type of feet I would never kick out of bed, the type of feet I can easily lose my heart to. I cannot think of many other women I've shot whose feet I think look better than hers.

VANESSA ALTO -- Click Here
SIZE 8.5 (U.S. - Canada), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

----

I cannot get enough of women with big feet, and this woman certainly had them.

I saw her walking when she came to a split in the walking path going in two different directions. She stopped there momentarily to decide which one she was going to take. She decided to go left, which was the direction I was coming from. Just when we were to walk past each other, I stopped her.

Before I go any further, I just wanted to say that as she walked closer to me, I naturally looked down at her feet. When I saw just how big they were, my heart started to beat faster because my dream of having a woman with big feet to pose her feet for me were about to come true.

It's a dream come true for me whenever I take photographs of feet as big as hers because the length of their toes and the magnificent size to the totality of their feet when starting straight at their soles that close to where you are gives the admirer so much more to observe and appreciate about their feet.

This woman neither likes nor dislikes her feet, only to say that she appreciates that they can get her from one place to another. And I like how some dirt is visible on the soles of her feet, giving it that real life look.

INGRID -- Click Here
SIZE 12.5 (U.S. - Canada), 44.5 (EUR), 10 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

NATURAL CLASSIC
Aimee Young's voice reminds me of a sample from The Orb's "Little Fluffy Clouds" (the link to that song will be below this story). Not only is her voice capable of replacing or changing places with the voice sample from the song without not too many people noticing the difference, but the subject matter the woman spoke of in the song sounds like something Aimee would talk about, sounds like something she would say. I bring this up because it makes it interesting for the viewer to imagine how she sounds like while observing the photos.

It's not only the words that strike at my heart when Aimee speaks, but her voice. Her voice can be described as something that can grab one's complete attention as if by magic. There is passion in her memory, the likes of which cannot be faked. It is the voice of a dreamer.

--

Fitting how I made reference to that song because it rained earlier in the day and it remained cloudy the rest of the time on the day of this shoot, making the air calmly cooler than usual for that time of year in New York.

She was sitting on a bench, reading a book when I saw her. I don't remember the name of it, but it was some hardcover version of a novel and it looked as if she was somewhere in the middle of what was probably a 375-page masterpiece. A woman reading a long printed story on a bench in a park is something men love to see. To see that on a very young lady was lovely, quite simply.

It was beautiful seeing this nineteen year-old read a novel because I could see how it was clearing her mind, calming her nerves, and probably feeling as if she's one of the characters in the book herself. It was a unique turn-on for me knowing the book was enhancing her intellectual stamina, improving her knowledge and expanding her vocabulary.

I love approaching women who are already seated because they make things easier in a lot of ways - you're effectively already prescreening them for having time to meet someone new and being in a more relaxed mode to do so. Unless they're meeting someone there (a friend or a boyfriend), or waiting for him to come back from the restroom, you stand a fairly reasonable chance at having these approaches go nicely when you look good and you execute on them properly.

Just mind your effort levels relative to hers, and don't go investing a lot more into her before she's even noticed you yet, and you'll be just fine at getting "in" with some of those girls who weren't immediately sold on you but needed a little convincing. I should know because I had many shoots start out that way.

My approach was quite simple:
- I was walking along.
- I spotted a girl I wanted to meet.
- I didn't let her see me looking.
- I walked almost past her, completely naturally, looking straight ahead.
- Then, "suddenly", I noticed her.
- I stopped - realizing I've just seen something beautiful - then turn, looking surprised and amazed.
- I start talking to her still in a somewhat stunned "Wow-I-can't-believe-it" way (not super dramatic, but noticeable).
- I talked a bit excitedly with her for a moment or two while everything was going well, I sat down and got into deeper conversation when I sensed she wasn't on-guard against my approach.

Saying hi to her snapped her out of her spell she was under from reading the book and she looked up at me. I complimented her clothes and then saying she has a really cool style. She was a little surprised, but flattered before thanking me. We gave each other our names and then I gestured to a spot next to her on the bench.

"May I?" I asked.
"Sure, absolutely."

So I sat down beside her and we got into a little discussion about the book she was reading, and so on and so forth - I got into a little playful banter with her, went into deep diving, you get the idea. The little conversation on the bench was going well, indeed. She closed her book and sat it beside herself because we were on roll at this point.

I knew this was my girl. I felt very bold and introduced her to the idea of me taking pictures of her feet. Her sneaker-boots looked awesome on her, I told her, in addition to wanting to see her feet, wanting to take some photos of her.

"I see. I like how you speak and how you think. You want to see my feet? Do you like feet, like as a fetish or something?"
Looking into her eyes felt great. I think she felt it too and wasn't quite sure what to do with herself at the moment. The type of eyes, Aimee does, that gives you the comfort in knowing that at the end of the day ... she would always be there to listen to you. "Yes I do."

Aimee nodded as if I had asked for an insurance quote.

That nod told me she was willing to listen with a complete open mind and understanding of where I was coming from. If it were you instead of me talking to this woman, you would be able to tell from the way she nodded that you're now a free man with the weights being lifted off your shoulders. And with a woman you just met for the first time, going from talking about books to talking about her feet in a matter of minutes, that's a relief.

This young lady seemed even more interested in me and in the conversation after I admitted to my foot fetish. She asked questions about it, completely letting curiosity get the best of her. "Come with me, I'll tell you more about it," I told her, or something along those lines. She said okay, which was pleasant and gratifying to hear. Hearing a woman say o.k. to the shoot never gets old because it feels fantastic every single time it happens to me. With Aimee, it was especially special.

This shoot is a true Natural Classic. So much so, that you will have to go out of your way to tell me why this is not an early candidate for Photoshoot of the Year in this thread. Personally speaking, her feet are not in my Top Ten, which is not to say they're ugly. But her overall look, the overall presentation of this shoot, the chemistry Aimee and I had shared with one another, I don't see how this doesn't belong in my personal Top Ten. Will Aimee Young stay in my Top Ten remains to be seen. But as of this moment, this shoot is going into my list where she joins the ranks of Dalhous, Industria, Nancy Vale, Ashley Miles, women like those.

Let's say you had a choice of giving this shoot either a thumbs up or a thumbs down. We're not talking about if her feet are the greatest you've ever seen. We're talking about the overall presentation of the shoot. If you're one of those people who gives this shoot a thumbs down, then I don't know what you were expecting and I don't know what you were looking for - but you and I cannot be friends. I'm only half-joking when I say that, but I don't see how anyone can say this shoot is anything other than good.

A woman who was very much into the shoot. I don't know how it happened, but this shoot became what it was before we knew it. There came an undefined moment in the shoot in which we could no longer pretend we were only being friendly with one another. There was a lot of sexual tension between us during the shoot with some indirect and fun ways to let each other know that was chemistry between us and that the tension was unavoidable. We both felt it. There was less talking in the second half of the shoot and more of just staring at each other, our eyes telling each other what we're thinking without the words doing the spelling it out for us. But the consummation was postponed. This shoot was what led up to it.

What a special shoot this turned out to be. The chemistry was there and the two of us were truly in sync with each other to make this an experience for me that was memorable, and an adventure for her that was very fun for her. Aimee Young, ladies and gentlemen, is a woman, a personified force who became the source of inspiration for the creative presentation that awaits for you in this gallerie. Along with Nikki Brianna, Amiee Young sparked the sudden brilliant, creative, and timely idea for the transition into the Natural Evolution Era. With Nikki, the seeds were already planted that my ideas may need to go into a new direction. With Aimee, that idea became official, and that was the moment, cemented into my decision, that a natural development, a natural shift from one phase to another was going to take its course. That explains why the name of this new era has the name that it does.

-  -  -  -  -

AIMEE YOUNG -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (U.S. - Canada), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

WHAT HER VOICE SOUNDS LIKE -- Click Here

[ September 25, 2019, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the "new era" thing means that now you also take pictures of the girls panties?

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

@HighArchesPT ...
Not necessarily, although that's always a nice to see as well. The general rule of thumb in the Natural Evolution Era is to go beyond the usual or normal limits by doing something new. To expand on, exceed, or test the limits of the established norm or standard that had already been set with my kind of style.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Men can fall in love with the women they see in photos, whether they are hardened porn models one can find in other places on the internet or the fresh-faced amateurs one can find in one of many places, such as this thread. They do fall in love, when the women are allowed to show their faces.

Why do many people think the way to invest a woman with artistic integrity is to cut her head off? The people who took the photos will tell you they love and respect women, but I can't be the only one who sees a headless woman as more of an object than a complete woman with her legs spread. To me, the headless shots make these poor women look more like boulders or sand dunes instead of human beings. I've heard explanations that these headless bodies maintain mystery or modesty, but I still feel cheated. The photographer, after all, got to see everything. Then he, or she, keeps all that for themselves and gives us nothing but headless shots? I don't know about that.

----

My personal style is less about photography technique, and more about me; me personality and me life story.

And we humans change all the time - therefore your style will also change with you. When I think back at times and phases as an amateur photographer, I cringe sometimes. Yes, I did have a personal style back then - but it's not the same as the one I have now. I have changed, and my style has changed with me.

It was a process getting to know myself again and developing my new personal style. You guys will enjoy the new era, and then suddenly one day, I will feel a need to change it or tweak it - because by that time, I would've changed. It's normal. It's part of the growth process.

Change is constant. Change is life. We are constantly evolving, and life is always moving in a new direction. And that's why what I do is very exciting. I will really get to express myself and be extremely creative. This new style will be the evidence of my personal development. It's just a fantastic feeling!

When it comes to developing a personal style, what matters most is finding out who you are, what you like and dislike and what you want to do with the time you can devote to the new process.

The Natural Evolution Era resumes tonight.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Aimee’s feet. And she was cute.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This is the third and final shoot that had photos which couldn't be recovered from the memory card. Otherwise, this gallery would've had at least ten more photos added to it, showing her feet in her shoes.

--

I met Cassie one Friday evening, about twenty minutes after I was done shooting pictures of another woman's feet. I don't know what it was, but she had that walk of somebody who was on her way home even though she wasn't heading towards the exit. She seemed upbeat about whatever was in her mind at the moment and wanted to walk through Central Park on her way home as a way to make herself feel extra nice about herself and her life.

Cassie is eighteen, and she was on her way home, just like I thought she was. She had the smile and mannerisms of a sweet kid who likes to look at everything though rose-colored glasses. She's always hopeful and confident about the future even though she's aware of the unpleasant and evil things in this world, and I'll get to that in a moment.

She was one of the more harmless women I've met in all my times doing this, along with Demure Madame, Sacred Heart, Nancy Vale, and whoever else I can't think of at this moment for whatever reason. It felt to me as if Cassie was more than happy to help me out to the point where she wanted to look up to me as her life coach. I didn't know what kind of guidance she needed, but you feel star struck when you're standing next to an idol who's famous, like an Anthony Robbins. I got the impression that that's how she felt about me this was a woman who could've done whatever I said and not question it because I'm her "life coach".

Sometimes we feel like we're living our lives according to someone else's rules or wishes. We have goals, but they're not what we really want. Because of that, we lack a clear vision. We're so confused, being pushed and pulled in every direction, that we're unable to create that clear vision for what we want out of life. That was Cassie in a nutshell. But I suppose that's pretty normal and common for eighteen year-old girls like Cassie, being that by the time she'll have a much better understand of what she wants out of life by the time she's twenty-five.

So I tried to offer a helping hand, giving her advice to help her cut through all the noise and to assure her that things would even itself out through the ups and downs of her life. It wasn't the easiest thing for her to understand, especially when she tried to see it from a perspective that I've been looking at it from for years or decades even. None of this is to suggest that things are terribly wrong with her life, because she doesn't want to trade her life for anyone else's. Highly successful people hire coaches to help them succeed, and Cassie was not someone whose life was turning for the worse by any stretch of the imagination. She just needed advice to reassure herself of a few things, that's all.

----

Early in the shoot, she asked if I believed in God. I don't know about other guys who shoot photos of random women's feet, but I might be the only one who runs into the type of women who loves to talk about God. It's one thing to believe in him. Then there are others who kind of make it their mission to spread the gospel to anyone who's talking to them about something else that has nothing to do with religion. Seventh Creed, Virtuous Hope, and one or two others I can't think of at the moment were those type of women. And now we have Cassie added to that list of women who will try to find ways of turning the conversation to God. With the other ladies, I was willing to talk about religion with them, even though I don't believe such a thing exists. But for whatever reason with Cassie, I didn't feel like having that type of conversation with her. Not because I felt uncomfortable having that conversation. I guess it was more because she's a nice kid and I didn't want to make her feel as if I was coming down on her and her beliefs too harsh, which in turn would make her shut down and contribute next to nothing in the conversation. So I tried to end that conversational thread quickly by mumbling something noncommittal, hoping she would get the hint that I wasn't in the mood for that discussion. It wasn't until after that happened when I realized her rubber wristband said something about God.

----

THE LIFE ADVICE I GAVE HER
What you're about to read is the cleaner, more polished up version of the advice I gave her without revealing the more specific, personal, or sensitive topics or details about Cassie's life in particular. I'm going to use this cleaned up version as more of a broad appeal to the audience at large, especially those who are between the ages of 18-22.

In essence, I told Cassie that considering she's eighteen years old, she still has the opportunity to continue going to school or to continue her education, then she should do that. Because if you don't do that as you get into your adult life, things will become increasingly hard for you because you start to get the appeal of money and then having to step back from that to go to school. That won't be too appealing because you will put yourself in a situation where you have more bills to pay than what you can afford to pay, which might be one problem of many. Then comes that time comes when you'll start to get that taste of what it's like to be intimate with someone of the opposite sex. As a result, you start focusing on that and everything else that comes along with that. So stay in school if you can.

Another piece of advice. Understand that as you get older, you will trust and learn to like fewer and fewer people, which is just fine. Shrinking your inner social circle is just fine if you feel that that is what is best for you. In addition, if you want something, go for it. Don't live your life full of regrets because it's better to try and fail than to not have tried at all. It was Micheal Jordan who once said, "I failed over and over again and that is why I succeed." Sometimes the best life lesson you can learn is through your failures. Sometimes repeatedly. Eventually when you get to the mountain top, you can sit there and think about the things that happened before and how you've learned from them and have become a better person.

Again, don't live your life with regrets and say that you could've would've should've changed things because you can't. Instead, choose to take a positive perspective on it, learn from it, and try to make the best out of that situation and make sure you don't repeat those same mistakes because then you fit into that bucket of insanity.

There's some much more I could give, but those are just a few right now.

-

The shoot needed to end because Cassie's parents were expecting her to be home. They gave the responsibility to walk her dog every night at a certain time, and it was getting pretty close to that time.

One more thing before I wrap this up. I saw her again a couple of months later, jogging. She said something during the shoot about wanting to lose some weight. When I saw her jogging, she was sweating profusely and she was one the verge of falling face first onto the ground from running out of breath and having her legs give out on her. It was one of those things that struck me as funny but it was inappropriate to laugh. In any event, all the hard work was paying off because all that jogging has made her lose weight. About ten pounds would be my guess.

I wanted to say hi to her but she didn't notice me, probably because she was too worried about getting to the nearest water fountain before passing out from the heat and humidity that day, and from the look of drain of her physical and mental resources on her face. That was the last time I saw her.

I'm so proud of her. I'm sure she's doing just fine right now.

CASSIE BLESSINGS -- Click Here
SIZE 6 (U.S. - Canada), 36 (EUR), 3.5 (U.K.)

[ September 25, 2019, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new stuff and appreciate your philosophy or where your coming from. Reminds me of Bruce Lee. Feet kune do [Joint] It is interesting to see these women open up a more sensual side which probably comes from your expertise over time creating a safe space for them to do so. Very hot stuff my friend. Glad you were able to salvage most of your work. Love V Alto and Ingrid’s feet, really enjoy big feet and long toes myself though I can like all shapes and sizes especially if I’m really attracted to the woman more holistically. I actually really like the tops of Aimee Young’s feet too and the faces she makes. Great stuff man [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

@MetaFootMan420 ...
Thanks for understanding and appreciating the new direction my style is going into. I liked what I was doing before. However, there came a time when I realized there was something missing, and I didn't quite know what that was. I liked what I was doing, but I felt as if I could've done more and some of the shoots left me wanting more. With some of the shoots, I was "left" in a state of dissatisfaction - I wanted more after I have gotten all that the shoots had to give. The shoots weren't horrible, but I felt as if I could've done more. The shoots with 'Always Dakota', and 'Aoibhinn Kitty' come to mind. On the bright side, what I did get from them was still pleasant. Going into this new phase is like wanting or needed a stronger dose of something just to achieve the same high.

Nikki Brianna is probably responsible for keeping this thread going. I knew I needed to switch up a few things. The shoot with Nikki was the answer I never saw coming. The shoot with Nikki was the moment in which I had an epiphany. That was my Issac Newton moment.

Without that shoot, the photos I showed last month may have been the final ones in this thread before I called it a day. May have been because it's hard to say that with 100 percent certainty one way or the other, but I will say that Nikki's shoot provided what was needed to give this thread an extra life.

That was a great post from you, MetaFootMan. I appreciate that you're well aware of what's going on here and the message I'm trying to deliver. You have an interesting way of looking at things, which helps add more layers to the women's personalities just from looking at their photos.

I love the faces Aimee made as well. They hit you right at the core, and you can't help but love her for it.

-National

[ June 30, 2019, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links