Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 59)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great advice you gave CASSIE BLESSINGS. Cute feet, too.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
 -

Vő Anh came to the United States as an exchange student when she was 17 years old. Until then, she had never been outside Vietnam.

She moved to New York City with her parents and is in pursuit of getting her business degree. It was really difficult because Vő didn't speak any English - but at the same time, it was an adventure, so she loved it. She's still learning many life lessons and she's getting stronger mentally. Still, she doesn't think she could do it now, so she wants to say "good job" to her younger self.

People ask her, "What do you want to do ten years from now? What do you want to be?" She doesn't know. Vő Anh doesn't make life plans. She lives each moment as it comes. What's meant to happen will happen, she figures. Maybe she doesn't know why now, but she will later. Vő thinks positive thoughts; she constantly says, "This is going to be good." She says it's all about your brain. "It's all about how you think."

She used to be hard on herself - a result of comparing herself to other people. "There are many women in New York who are so gorgeous, I thought I had to be like them," she confessed to me. And there was a time when she felt like she was trying to be somebody else. She now knows there's freedom in being in your natural state, saying "That's why everyone should be allowed to speak their mind and express themselves without fear. Being comfortable in my own skin means I'm loving myself and embracing who I am."

"The technology we have access to now makes it easy to share our ideas, and good ones are being shared a lot faster. It's amazing to see so many people from all over the world speaking up for what they believe in and making a huge impact on issues that have existed for probably every generation before ours." Vő Ahn is thankful she lives in a time and place when people can express themselves freely, saying "We have a long way to go to make things right in this world. It all takes time."

-
 -

ON GROWING UP
When Vő Anh was growing up, her parents were always busy, so she never really saw much of them. She learned to be self-sufficient at a young age. She doesn't expect anyone to do things for her. She just wants to be herself - that's the goal.

ON CRAVINGS
Lately she's been eating raw. She love Japanese food, and Mexican too. Burritos, tacos, ceviche - she eat Mexican food every day.

ON GOALS
Her life is here now. She doesn't want to go back to Vietnam. Where she's from, "is just a lot of trees and nothing much happening." But she still love nature! New York City is her current and future home. She wants a dog and a big yard surrounded by trees. "I want to have apple trees and a garden. That's my complete life."

ON FINDING IT
She appreciates art, and she has a lot of respect for artists. According to herself, she's not a very good painter or sculptor. "You just need something, one thing you love, something you're good at. Every one of us can find it."

ON EARTHLY POSSESSIONS
Vő Ahn doesn't own expensive things. She's get scared she's going to lose them.

ON ICONS
When she thinks about what's sexy, she envisions Marilyn Monroe - that classic ideal. "That's the kind of sexiness I don't have, and that's perfectly fine. I'm content with being myself. The best compliment is being told you're not trying too hard."

ON ATTRACTION
She likes guys who are straightforward, smart and kind to others. For her, sexy is not only how you look but how much you're connected to your true self.

VŐ ANH -- Click Here
SIZE 6.5 (U.S. - Canada), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

[ September 11, 2019, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Covered my bases, cute, Asian and small feet! Thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was one of those situations in where a man approaches a woman, only to find out she doesn't speak the same language he does. In this case for me, I don't know what it was exactly that made me curious about her when I first saw her walking around in the park. Maybe it was because she looked single to me. While there is no specific trait that can confirm a person's status, I thought there was something about that blue outfit she wore with the tiny white polka dots that gave me the vibe that she was unspoken for. I thought she looked very nice and I wanted to know more of what she was about.

Right away, I knew she had no idea what I was saying. She doesn't speak English and I don't speak Russian, so this was going to a bit difficult for the two of us. Other than the words hi, no, or Russia, this woman knew no English whatsoever. And I mean no English. A part of me thought that many parts of my verbal communication would be "lost in translation", as the two of us were not fluent in each other's languages. However, I also know that language is not a barrier to communicate what you desire.

-

So much of communication is nonverbal, so I had to depend on that - the body language and tone of voice - to explain to her what I wanted. At first she thought I wanted her to take a photo of me standing somewhere just by the way she motioned her hands, her way of asking me if that was what I wanted from her. When I shook my head, she kind of laughed and smiled. At that point, she really wanted to know what it was I was trying to tell her.

In a situation where the subject doesn't speak English, it's really important to show her a mood board (visual images that show the style of posing and general mood or vibe I'm looking for). It's a useful way to get the message across without words. It was then when she started to add the pieces together and figured out I wanted to take photos of her feet, mostly about her looking natural and the eyes giving the right emotion. You don't have to speak the same language to be on the same page creatively.

It was a challenge, but also something enjoyable to discover with this person. We had to invent our own ways of communication, which was a refreshing change from having a shoot with someone who speaks the same language because it enhanced the overall communication, and with time, we developed our own way of speaking.

If you find a way to ask, and she finds a way to agree, you'll find a way to make it work. And that's exactly how this shoot turned out to be.

SERENDIPITOUS LOVE -- Click Here
SIZE 10 (U.S. - Canada), 42 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This woman is an attorney at a law firm that serves individuals, businesses and organizations throughout the New York City metro area. She helps her clients navigate nearly every legal aspect of life, including family law and matrimonial agreements, divorce and child custody matters, and adoptions. She also represents victims or perpetrators of domestic violence in civil protection order proceedings and defend clients accused of domestic violence in criminal proceedings. Adoption and guardianship, juvenile delinquency, and child abuse and neglect are also her areas of specialty.

No two days are alike for her. She does a variety of things such as binding financial agreements, settlement conferences, a lot of attempting to settle matters in deciding what's best (or most feasible) for the family, a lot of mediations, round table negotiations. She also does a lot of appearances in court, ranging from attending a conciliation conference to running an interim on final hearings with counsel by her side. So her business is client driven, depending on what comes her way on that particular day.

She told me that family law is all about feelings. Her clients are often at one of the worst stages of their lives because they have just broken up with their partners or their lives are falling apart in some other way and they all of a sudden need to deal with their finances and what's going to happen with their kids, so it's an emotionally heightened area of law for her to work in. Her clients are often crying and/or upset, so it becomes difficult to deal with that as a lawyer not only dealing with companies and their assets, but she's dealing with real people and their lives.

She talked about the importance of being able to separate her feelings from her clients so she can remain objective in times of emotional turmoil for her clients. When asked what is something a lot of people would not know about being a family lawyer, she said it requires her not only to be a lawyer, but also in a way to have a high level of emotional intelligence and almost step into the role of a counselor. "So most people probably don't know the level of reliance a client will place on me or any other family lawyer, and it is quite difficult to remain objective and ensure that I'm really assisting in the capacity only as a lawyer and not as a social worker, and to really separate my emotions from those of my clients because that's the best way I assist my clients by being able to remain objective."

-

This was not a quick shoot, so it was pretty amazing how she didn't go into much detail about her personal life, as most of our conversation was based around her work life, my work life, and pretty much anything else that had nothing to do with what she does away from her office, such as her own family life, her friends, or what she likes to do for fun when she isn't working, other than to say that she's never had anyone who wanted to pay attention to her feet before, and being that I was the first person (and a complete stranger at that) who asked if I can look at her feet and take pictures of them made her say yes because it's "different" and it made her feel flattered. She didn't delve into her personal life, all the while being a friendly person by her calm demeanor and letting me take as much time as I needed for this shoot, being very helpful to me.

SANDRA ATTORNEY -- Click Here
SIZE 11 (U.S. - Canada), 43.5 (EUR0), 9 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This visitor from Chile reminds me of an ex girlfriend I had based on the way she looks, although that ex of mine was not Chilean nor anywhere else from South America. It wasn't until I was done organizing this gallerie that I realized the resemblance. I don't know why I wasn't able to catch on to that during the shoot. I don't remember the size of this woman's feet, but my ex's were smaller than hers.

This woman does not speak English. However, I can speak Spanish, and we were able to get along just fine for the shoot knowing there wasn't going to be any guesswork on her part because the conversation can flow smoothly. The I Love NY t-shirt was the reason I stopped her more than anything else.

--

Before this woman, I have never met anyone who has been in an earthquake before. But she has. She talked about how the noise was overwhelming, to the point that it confused her entirely. She had no idea where the noise was coming from and she was disoriented. For the most part, instincts and adrenaline kicked in. "Don't worry about whether you'll do the right thing when a quake hits," she said in Spanish, "because, providing you've done a few earthquake drills, your body will kick into gear before you brain does." While the shaking was terrifying for her, the actual fear did not start until the ordeal is over. "While it's shaking, you don't have time to be afraid - you think with instinct, not with emotion. The emotion does come though, especially when you can't contact your family. I don't know if this is the same for everyone, but for me, the fear for your friends and family was far more traumatizing than the actual earthquake." There were other things we talked about, but that was something which stuck out to me.

This wasn't a long shoot, but it was very nice talking to her in the time we did have together.

-

ISADORA GARCIA -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The creative path I get into follows the inspiration and creativity I get from music, believe it or not. I listen to how a solo artist, a band, or a DJ has evolved in his style over the course of the years, and become taken aback to how they they were able to conjure up the creativity to put together new sounds or twists to their music.

That inspires me to look for something different to change the ways my work is presented. It makes me kind of, in my own brain, filter it into figuring out ways to add elements to my work that twists the narrative a bit. With the shoot I had with Nikki Brianna was what started this new evolution, and it carried over into the quintessential masterpiece I had with Aimee Young.

Particularly with Aimee, we were going with whatever the tension and emotions were telling us in which we said to ourselves, What in the world - how the hell - how did we just come up with that?

Since the early days of me doing this, I tried to look for ways to incorporate different aspects into my work because it keeps things interesting for me as someone who is having all the fun in the world out there, meeting new women completely randomly, and having them take their shoes and socks for me right there on the spot, where the conditions of their feet are always guaranteed fresh.

I am in a fantastic place personally. Life is short, and I'm completely happy now that we're in the Natural Evolution Era. People are feeling it, and I can't wait to see how people react to the sets I have plans on showing in the times to come. Trying new things and keeping it "Natural Park", you know what I mean?

So I'm excited about this. And then I'm done. [Tongue]

The Natural Evolution continues later this week.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice updates, Nat.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL LIFESTYLE - ADVICE
A common test I get when I approach these women is, "Do you do this the whole time?" or "How many girls have you stopped today?"

Let's take "Do you do this the whole time" as the thing. It's a test to see if I'm a player, but also to see if I'm going to shrink back into my shell. If you tell them you never do this and you act defensive, your goose is cooked, for a lack of a better term, because you're acting defensive and she's going to understand that you really don't get it, that you don't understand that the more action you get from girls, the more girls will want you. Inherently, you blow yourself out with your own sort of showing how you lack the understandings of male-to-female dynamics.

If a girl asks if I do this a lot or if I approach lots of girls in Central Park or whatever, I respond - with the emphasis on how I'm saying it - is, "What, me? Never." I'm not saying it in a serious tone. It's said more in a sarcastic way, as if to imply the opposite of it actually means. So now she's thinking, This guy's being an asshole. So, yes, I'm denying it ... but I'm denying it in a cheeky, playful-like tone as if to say, "You know I'm a bit of a scumbag," sort of routine. So it's communicating that feeling. Remember: girls focus on communicating feelings and vibes, and NOT on logical information like us men do. So again, it's, "What, me? Never." I say it with a cheeky grin and maybe I look her up and down and she may think I'm an asshole, which is fine. Why? Because she's then going to think, Yeah, you do this the whole time but I'm not going to hold it against you. You can think about that on a day-to-day context as well, not just for going foot hunting in the park.

Something else that has happened to me from time to time during the shoots is the women want to know if I go on lots of dates or they accuse me of being a player. Again, I'm denying it, but I'm denying it by saying it in a way which is communicating, You know that I am, so let's have fun with it.

What also happens from time to time during the shoot is she asks how many dates I've been on this week. I'll say, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm basically a monk coming back from the monastery, seven years in Tibet." Again, I look her up and down or maybe I get caught looking at her chest and feet, or lean in a bit and then lean back. So the vibe is cocky-player guy who is basically getting his dick sucked left and right.

So I say go with an almost logical answer that also communicates the vibe of, You know what's happening here 'cause you know I'm a player, sort of thing.

When you say you don't do this often, you're not being defensive. Instead you're communicating, "Me? Never," as if to say, You know I do, but I don't give a fuck because I'm owing it. I'm owning the fact that I know what the gambit is. So it's not what you say, it's how you say it. Are you delivering this in a playful, fun, captivating way? I'm telling you because she's mapping out how you are coming across by the sound of your voice, your congruency, how you're owning your words, and your general playfulness.

If you're saying the best lines in the world in a tone that's too serious, with no emotion, or feeling nervous, it doesn't matter what you say, it doesn't matter if it was designed by Brad Pitt, you're still not going to communicate to her what you want to be communicating.

This is about delivering the information via the tone of your voice and the sub-communication of what you're saying because those are vastly important.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL LIFESTYLE - STYLE
 -

Sunglasses accounts for a portion of my success with the lades. You want to wear frames. When you wear frames, it structures your face and it's an added accessory that levels up your style without putting a lot of effort, and that's a double win! Also, they're in trend for the summer season. More importantly, they protect you from the sun's rays and they'll protect you from any fine lines or wrinkles around your eyes.

Many of the snap judgments we form about people come from looking them in the eyes; if you shade yours, you're instantly a more intriguing presence. The eyes are a tremendous source of information - and vulnerability - for you. Eye contact helps us form judgments about someone's intelligence, confidence, and sincerity, and sunglasses keep us literally in the dark about forming those perceptions about a person. And it works both ways, because the wearer of the frames feels more inscrutable, too. People who wear sunglasses act more selfishly than those wearing eyeglasses, which, one can argue, suggests that shades delude us into feeling more anonymous, or unknown.

On top of that, frames give you that mysterious vibe to women because they are going to want to know what's behind the view and they want to know more about the guy. It's colloquial wisdom that an air of mystery increases sexual desire. Think of the common "the thrill is gone" complaint that accompanies the long-term relationship, for one. And women who are uncertain of a man's feelings toward them end up becoming more attraction to those men. It's essentially the plot of many romantic-comedy movies women love to watch: They're drawn to the people they can't quite figure out. When you wear frames, they give you that mysterious, almost bad-boy aesthetics you want, which is another win and why you'll look extra hot.

moscot.com: Click Here
saturdaysnyc.com: Click Here
mrporter.com: Click Here

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

quote:
Originally posted by National:
I am in a fantastic place personally. Life is short, and I'm completely happy now that we're in the Natural Evolution Era. People are feeling it, and I can't wait to see how people react to the sets I have plans on showing in the times to come. Trying new things and keeping it "Natural Park", you know what I mean?

So I'm excited about this. And then I'm done. [Tongue]

The Natural Evolution continues later this week.

National, so glad to hear of your content and happy state of mind. I like to hear of people in a great place in their life, especially people that are generous, creative and inspiring, which you are. And I appreciate you.

Me, I never seem to be completely content with my life, even though most people looking in on my life would shake their head and think, “what more could he want?” I have a pretty good life, by any objective measure. Still, I fear that I will never be truly, wholly content. Not looking for sympathy, here, just expressing a little envy. I am a little envious of your confidence and success in Central Park, but mostly I am appreciative!

Peace out!

PS. Isadora, no show size? I’m guessing 7.5?

[ July 25, 2019, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

@Icarus ...

Thanks for taking the time to put that comment in your post. And I'm also thankful to hear that I'm a source of inspiration for you. What is it about my work that gives you a positive influence? Comments like the one you left make me slow down a bit and reflect on the impact I'm having on many individuals, and it makes me go back and relive the shoots I have stored in my memory, and I realize just how fast time can fly sometimes, even though I've met so many wonderful women in the process.

----

Real quick here on being content. I want you to remember that you can't ever go back and undo that action of the past. On a similar note, you cannot go into future and make the things happen now. The only place where you can act from is the present.

If you have to make your past good and the future better, you have to focus and work on your present. The principle itself is self-fulfilling. If you make your present better and have a look back, then you will see a better past. Also, if you live your present well, the well lived present will set the layout or background for a better future anyway.

This may not fit your situation in all aspects, but that's just my general take as someone who's throwing darts at a wall just to see what sticks.

I don't want to delve in this too much because that's a personal matter for you.

----

Thanks for your appreciation. As you know, I do this as a public service. It feels great to share all of this with people.

I don't remember Isadora's shoe size, unfortunately.

*Addressed to everyone*
It should be known that this will be my final week in posting photos before I go on my summer hiatus. Enjoy the rest of the photos I have in store for everyone before the week is over. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

At 6'2'' tall (188 cm), and weighing 194 lbs (88 kg), Niene Doornveld (first name pronounced knee•neh) is tall, healthy, competitive, athletic, and strong. She does competitive swimming, plays volleyball (the indoor version on the gym floor) and enjoys spending hours at a time going on hiking trails.

One time she rented a bike for about 6 hours and had a wonderful afternoon on one of her hiking missions, stopping near the lighthouse for hot chocolate and to warm up her toes. It was hovering near 5 degrees (Fahrenheit) during her stay. While riding the bike kept her warm, knowing she had a couple of options to stop - even on a quiet winter day - made all the difference. On another hiking stint, this time on a summer day, the walk seemed a little bit more confusing to her and she ended up doing a much longer hike than expected. She had to take off her boots and socks to rest her feet a couple of times during that particular adventure. A real lover of nature, she is.

This is a woman who strives on living a healthy lifestyle. She gets outside more, eats better, drinks less, and tries to maintain the version of herself she's been striving for been searching for since her adolescent years.

Neine began doing short hikes every now and then, and she was hooked before she knew it. She started obsessing over hiking (and still does!), searching for places online, reading hiking books, and soon enough she was hiking every so often.

She adds fitness to the equation. Not necessarily just because of fitness, hiking, or eating healthy, but because the combination of all those things together have created something inside of her she had been lacking: confidence. That means to actually set reachable goals for herself, to stand up to herself in order to work hard for what she wants.

Never did she imagined that she could quiet the negative self talk in her head when she started getting into hiking, but it's only a whisper now. Finding her confidence, finding a love for herself, she can't help but see all these small steps she's taking have turned into leaps.

Ms. Doornveld bought a new mountain bike recently and learned that "women's bikes" basically are not for women like her. She ended up buying a men's large - and when she talked to the bike guy on the phone (before he saw her), he warned her that a men's large would definitely be too big for her. It turned out that particular men's bike was a perfect match for her.

In another episode (this time in Germany), Neine hiked on a trail, going 1600 ft in elevation in just under a mile, climbing in some sections with her hands, and leaning into the side of the hill as to not slip down the side. Her legs were burning, her calves tightening; and her mind kept wanting her to give up, but she kept looking a few feet ahead. She took breaks when she needed, took slow controlled steps, and tried not to look back. When she finally made it to the top, she couldn't help but laugh because she was standing atop a rocky ridge, with a 360 degree view of a river, and with 300-500 foot drops all around her. But she wasn't scared anymore. She pushed herself and she came out thriving! She worked hard for that hike, for herself, and now she takes that same approach to the rest of her life.

----

LET'S GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL
There's another side to Doornveld I thought you'd be interested in. It certainly caught my interest.

She loves to wrestle. I know this because she told me during the last quarter of the shoot. By 'wrestle' I don't mean in the ring or on a mat in a gym, as I thought it was originally because she's athletic in other facets of her life. Instead, she was talking about when she's being intimate with a man.

She waited to see if I thought that was weird. I reminded her that we were having this shoot, the she knew I liked her feet, and that I wouldn't have approached her and said "Hi" if I thought you she didn't interest me. She nodded. I went on to say that she should feel embarrassed to admit something about herself that makes her the person she is. Because if she was kind enough to let me see her feet, then I would love to hear what it was she was into. She took a deep breath. I could tell the weight has been lifted off her shoulders because she could express herself without being judged negatively.

With her daily activities of going to the gym, riding her big and heavy bicycle through the terrains, sports, and voyage she undertakes when she goes hiking, those physical activities makes her want to let it all out in an intimate physical way. Her drive to stay competitive is that strong. I had to put the camera down so I could pay closer attention to her and to assist her in building this newfound tension. Besides, I was just about to wrap up the shoot, so I had gotten everything I needed from her from the shoot.

She loves not knowing what could happen next, and giving the man the choice to make it rough, or to be gentle and intimate. A definite turn-on for her. And this is a woman who thinks of herself as a submission specialist (my words, not hers, as I'm paraphrashing that last part for her). Granted, she may want to win some of the times as to mix things up. So she isn't necessarily looking to win every match, if that's what you want to call it, but she definitely won't go down without a fight, "It's hard to be able to completely keep me down, though." So if you can evade her holds by moving faster or with greater agility, she'll respect you. Sometimes she loves to instigate, just to provoke you.

"So, how many days are you in New York before you go back home?" I asked.

She laughed because she got the hint that I was trying to set up this match before she got on that plane. In any event, we knew time was of the essence. So nudged me on the shoulder, a body language cue that she likes me. Her shoulder push was meant to be playful, but she got a little carried away with the force of it. But hey, she looked hot, she's strong, and her feet looked amazing to me, so I let it slide. I don't know, but I loved how she got handsy like that with me...

--

The color of her toenail polish looked cute, it shows me cares enough to take special care of them. And her soles are simply fantastic! Add that to the fact that I prefer women with bigger feet, and I was at a place with her that only dreams are made of. Feet that look like my ideal is a reason why I love doing this. If you have a foot fetish, finding feet that match your ideal description makes this hobby all the more worthwhile.

Her feet have done a lot for her, and they're still in fantastic shape! I don't think I have ever seen anyone whose soles looked so clean before.

-

She would be flattered if you called her an Amazon because, "it's a much better description of who I am - very competitive, physical, and very aggressive; tall and strong - than 'beautiful.'"

NEINE DOORNVELD -- Click Here
SIZE 12 (U.S. - Canada), 44 (EUR), 9.5 (U.K.)

[ July 26, 2019, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL LIFESTYLE - DRINKS
 -

Ingredients:
- Vodka
- Lime
- Brown Sugar
- Ice

This drink is called the Caiprioska, a traditional Brazilian cocktail. First, slice off both ends of the lime. Cut the lime into eighths, and put those four slices into the glass. Then pour in two teaspoons of brown sugar on top of the lime.

Now it's time to grind the lime and the brown sugar together. The reason you're muddling it is to give you the bright, fresh lime flavor that will come from the peel of the lime when you muddle it in. They will combine forces that will take the place of simple syrup.

You really want to make sure you get all of that juice as you're muddling it. However, don't go too crazy, because if you kill the peel, the drink is going to taste very bitter. Yes, you can muddle it hard, but don't really work your muscles to their fullest capabilities.

When you're done with the muddling, you're going to add the ice (crushed or cubed, depending on your preference), and then you're going to pour in two ounces (or 60 ml) of vodka over the ice.

Finally, you're going to take a spoon, stir the drink, and there you have it.

Drink it along with the ladies, taste it with them, and experience the flavor for yourself.

-National

[ July 26, 2019, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

-

Anna Softinova is comfortable with being uncomfortable. She finds some satisfaction in it. The only child of artist parents, she's all buoyant energy and unapologetic candor. In her spare time, Anna satisfies herself with quiet pursuits, such as investing her time in creative writing. For years, writing was all she did, and she wasn't sure if she was living to write or writing to live. Anna didn't know if it was a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy and she was doing things just so she could write about them.

She has a habit of finding something new every week. She wanted to start a tie-dyed business because her friend Bianca gave her a tie-dyeing kit, and Anna started to get ideas about wanting to make a million of those. She wanted to be a day trader, and then she wanted to go back to school and become a psychologist. If she keeps it up at that rate, she'll probably become a lawyer in her next life.

Anna is a genuine advocate for animals. She rescues kittens and has been a vegan for as long as she can remember. Just don't grill her on her diet. "A lot of times people ask, 'What do you eat, lettuce? Bunny food?' Then I end up defending myself for something I believe in. So I don't ever tell anybody." The way to her heart? Directness and open body language. If you want to keep up with her, an audacious spirit is a prerequisite.

-

DON'T PLAY IT COOL
At the end of the day, she doesn't have time for games. "When the other person feels they have to put in so much work for your attention, they don't feel like they're worth it. That makes me sad." The same goes for friendship, she advises. Show someone you like, love and care for them. And always text back!

HER ULTIMATE GOAL
She loves cats. She has one herself, and her dream job is to have her own sanctuary for cats where they would live their lives out there or get adopted, and everything would be donation-based.

HER TAKE ON FEMINISM
She thinks many woman say they're feminists only because it's a cool thing to say and not necessarily because they actually are feminists "for real". She wants to know why they can't they just say that they support women in power; that they support women who are comfortable with themselves and their bodies? Anna says it's not just about women, and that it's about people instead. She wonders why those women feel it's necessary to separate themselves?

HER IRRATIONAL FEAR
Anna gets nervous about what you might say when you wake up from anesthesia. "What if I say something really fucked up or things I mean deep down inside?" She gets nervous at the idea of her subconscious being set loose.

HER FEET ARE OKAY, THANKS
Anna wonders why men make it a big deal to tell their girlfriends about their foot fetish? "The bigger deal you make of something, the bigger deal it becomes and the harder it is to explain why you feel a certain way. Just say, 'Hey, I have a foot fetish.'" She said that no matter how you say it, you will be communicating the same thing.

However, she does advise that confessing to this right when you're about to have sex is probably not the best time to bring it up. She want you to give her time to think it through and to have this talk when you know that she's comfortable and able to leave the area if she's not. "Hopefully she's not that judgmental, but it's good to be prepared."

-

She was one of those women who I could not let out of my site as soon as I saw her. I would've felt like the biggest loser if I had not said anything to her. I would've rather been rejected by her than to not say anything at all, because at least then that would've told me that it was never meant to be.

She was visiting New York from Saint Petersburg, Russia. Her outfit was one of the more casual ones I've ever seen a woman wear for a shoot of mine. Even with that casual style, this turned out to be one of the best shoots I've ever had in my life. Someone who's already in my Top Ten is going to get replaced by this one.

The sole of her left foot was a bit dirty, but that was the result of walking in those flip flops. This shoot was definitely worth the time, worth the effort, and worth the value of enjoyment I had from this.

Imagine being as close to the soles of Anna's soles. I was that close to them, and that seemed all natural to her, as if this was an everyday occurrence, and she was relaxed throughout the whole thing. In fact, I would say that my shoot with Anna Softinova was one of the quietest ones I've ever had. I mean, she talked from time to time, but she was not as talkative as the average woman I come across for these shoots. And that's not a bad thing for me because I love to have my peace when I'm doing a shoot. She had a lot of time on her hands and was one of the most fully cooperative subjects I've ever had, without any question.

Something funny. The jersey soccer jersey Anna Softinova wore says Eurofoot89. I don't know why or how, but I did not notice that being there until we were entered the final quarter of the shoot, about an hour and forty-five minutes in. I really don't know how I did not spot that. I asked her about it, and I forgot what she said. But whatever her answer was, it sounded like she didn't know what it meant herself, if I recall correctly. I love it anyway, because she's European, nice shapely soles to her feet, and she was probably born in 1989 for all I know.

I love everything about this shoot, and I love everything about her name: how it sounds - so feminine. Another true masterpiece. The Russian Beauty, Golden Locks.

ANNA SOFTINOVA -- Click Here
SIZE 11 (U.S. - Canada), 43.5 (EUR0), 9 (U.K.)

[ September 11, 2019, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links