Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of pure, there is something about that shoot with Nathalie that looks "pure." Perhaps it's the scenery around her. Not sure what it is, but looking at them makes me think reminds me of how good you when it comes to this and to continuously get these women to go for it. When it comes to whoever you for the rest of the week, when it comes to how good their feet might look, those women will have a tough act to follow because Nathalie's feet are the stuff dreams are made of.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two great stories, two great shoots! Thanks, National!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
This was a very nice and peaceful was to spend a Sunday evening.

I was this woman reading a book. She looked like a sweet, innocent kid, and could tell from the condition or the discoloration of her shoes that she spends a LOT of time in them as her go-to footwear.

She is a sweet, innocent kid at heart even though she is of legal age to drink alcohol. She rarely drinks, though. She is one of the nicest women I've ever met in all of my time doing this. She is incredibly easy to get along with and someone who I will never get bored of. Never.

With the exception of one, the shoots I had with the women I'm showing this week were all incredibly long. This one in particular felt exceptionally long, and she went along with my ideas throughout the shoot the entire time. She's one of the most accommodating women I've ever spent time with during a shoot. Nothing was rushed, and she was willing to spend the entire rest of the evening with me. I love it when I have shoots in which time is not of the essence, allowing my mind to have the space it needs to become creative with the subject I have in front of me. She was one of those women who gave me all the time I needed to do whatever I wanted to do.

At the time I approached her, she was just about to leave the park because she was starting to fall asleep from reading her book. She told me that she enjoyed the male companionship that I was able to provide for her because it made her day feel alive and she never got bored reading her book throughout the shoot.

And that's the other thing. I let her just be herself, reading her book. We spoke for a bit here and there during this whole thing, but for the most part, we let each other do whatever we wanted to do. It made for a great relationship between photographer and object of affection.

She clearly had no problems with me touching or staring at her at her feet all I wanted if I wanted to, she said to me at some point.

-  -  -  -  -

She's not one of those people who has an outgoing type of personality where she would be the life of a party or a social gathering, not very lively. She's more of the private type who prefers being withdrawn from company, unless it's with a small group of close friends. She certainly found comfort with me for spending all that time with me, she confided to me. With me, I became a new person in her life who she can tell things to that are of secret or private matters while trusting that I would not repeat them to others. Very valuable to her.

This shoot gave both of us the peace of mind we both were looking for the entire day.

PEPPERMINT WHITE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/elakvanwvvruru3z8no3dq6avh5k7mnl/1
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

[ July 02, 2017, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I have a special treat for everyone here. An Italian woman who is of a certain age. It is rare -and I mean rare- that I take photos of women who are quite a bit older than I am. In all of my time in Central Park, I can only think of three other women off the top of my head who I took photos of who were at least 40-something years of age. I'm not saying that there hasn't been more than three, but as far as I can remember, I cannot come up with more than three instances of that. And if it is just those three others that I'm thinking of, then that's probably all there is.

For any very guy reading this who's had fantasies about this type of stuff, you can classify her as a cougar if that makes things better for you. This woman simply wants to take it easy and have fun. Although she isn't young anymore, she may actually look just as young as the younger guys who find her quite attractive and quite desirable. And if you're a young guy, she will not attempt to trap you into marriage, children, or even an exclusive relationship perhaps. And she's definitely not interested in dramas or games.

She came to visit from Italy. You're almost in a trace when you listen to her speak with the strong and rich Italian accent, and her English is pretty good. She took my up on the offer to show me her feet because no one has ever made an offer like that to her in her life. She was flattered that someone would take that kind of interest in her, that someone would find something different about her to like. It all caught her interest and curiosity got the best of her when she decided to become center of my focus that would bring me satisfaction and enjoyment.

-  -  -  -

The shoot was very fun and she had a lot of fun herself. Like Nathalie, this woman had the kind of feet that I really enjoy looking at ...

I loved the shape of her soles, love how her toenails were the perfect size in relation to the size of the toe, centrally and symmetrically place. They were the shape of tiny television screens rather than of seashells and I love that she had them painted.

She was in New York City by herself. An older Italian woman like her needed to have a male companion while she was here, I thought. So I extended my invitation to her to spend some time with me away from the park for the time she was in New York. She felt very nice from the inside, I could clearly tell, and she accepted the offer for some wine. She told me that she had the feeling during the shoot that I was becoming more attracted to her, although she didn't say it quite like that. It was more subtle, but I got the hint. I told her that I sensed the same from her as well.

THE ITALIAN WINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a915wsqik9agxd4g0mhih9fbbzqfla9w
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Just wow!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Up to this point, the woman you're about to see here is the tallest one I've taken photos of. She is 6'3'' tall (190.5 cm), and this was one of those extremely rare instances in which the woman I photographed was taller than I was.

When I first saw her, she already had her sneakers off and was relaxing on the grass and taking in the sun. Her bare feet were already out there in the open when I decided that that was a great time to make great use of the moments that her feet were going to be out there, taking a breather of its own. As I got closer, she stood up and began to stretch. It looked as if she was getting herself ready to leave the spot. It wasn't until she stretched when I realized just how tall she was.

She was visiting from Frankfurt, Germany, but it seemed like we were catching up on each other's lives as if we knew each other our entire lives with the way we got along during the shoot. She was friendly, good-natured, and very easy to talk to. She's sociable, full of life and exuberant.

Like other women with feet as big as hers, she talks about how hard it is to find shoes her size. There were times when even got teased as a little girl growing up about the size of her feet and she felt insecure about herself in part because of that. But as she got older, she got over that stuff and embraced herself for who she is more and more. She enjoyed the attention she received during the shoot and she felt great about herself.

-  -  -  -  -

KATHERINE KATE --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sjt33sq19b2aqo4dr9ifzpddqkdr2tju
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wo3hld6l8nq922c1c8heubmc6zdrx9hu

SIZE 12 (U.S.), 44.5 (EUR), 10 (U.K.)

[ January 18, 2018, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katherine Kate is a pretty big girl, and at 6'3'', she is built just right. This is one of the best shoots you've done. The soles of her feet look fantastic. Love it, love it, love it.

Katherine is amazing!

You're something else, National. I'm forever thankful for your contributions here.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This happened late-afternoon on a Saturday.

Sometimes I'll spot someone from a mile away who I think would make for an pretty interesting shoot. In other times, those opportunities will appear from out of nowhere and you have to be prepared to have something to say at that moment to get her attention.

This all happened when I saw a woman lying on the rock. A brunette who was probably in her late-30s. She looked nice, I really liked her feet as they were already out of her shoes. I said OK and made the decision to approach her. I'm telling you, just when I was about to a word to that woman - and I mean I was that from saying something - out of the corner of my right eye, I saw this woman whose photos you're about to see in a few minutes.

You know how when your heart starts to beat so fast that it feels like its about to come out of your mouth? That's how I felt because the situation just got that much more interesting at a moment in which I wasn't expecting to see see someone sunbathing in her swimwear all of a sudden.

This happens often. I'm out there. As I'm getting closer to the woman who I want to photograph, another offer that's just as- or even more tempting comes along right from out of nowhere. I had to make a choice there and I went with Door #2.

This is kind of like walking around with a gold metal detector. I'm walking around with one and it has different sounds when it detects different pieces of metal. If you run it over a coin and a gold ring, you'll notice the difference in the sound of the beep. You'll hear a stronger beep from the ring than from the penny. In essence, that's what happened to me here.

I decided to have a little fun with this one so I went ahead and used one of those pick up lines just to see if it'll work. I said hi to get her attention and I followed that up with, "Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least tell others that a cute girl kissed me?"

"What? You want to, like, kiss you?"
"Look, I noticed you from over there, thought you looked very cute, I like what I see and I just wanted to say hi."

I could see that smiling to herself and laughing just a bit, and it was the kind of expression that told me that I was about to win her over. She just needed a moment to get over that tingly feeling she had inside. She was getting butterflies in her stomach because this got off to an affectionate start, but there was a part of her that was playing tug of war with herself as to whether she'll actually do it, but I knew she wanted to do it. She needed me to take charge of the situation so I introduced myself and she gave me her name and asked what brought her to the park. After answering that question, she me the same thing - what brought me there to the park. To get a kiss from you, I told her.

So we shared a kissed for a bit, and it wasn't on the cheek ...

----

She was lounging there for close to a half hour before I got there. She had just arrived from attending a Mets game. She made a quick stop in her home to change after the game was over before coming to the park to get away from everything and just take nice break. This was her way to do enjoy herself.

She was smoking pot for a bit while the shoot was happening (which you can only see from one photo in the set) and she had music playing from the speakers that was attached to her iPhone. Music from rappers T.I. and 50 Cent, and other very popular songs from the late-90s/early 2000s from N*Sync, the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, and I think Blink 182.

At one time she told me that I startled her when I approached her.
Me: "Oh."
Her: "That's okay - I kinda liked it."

-  -  -  -

It won't look like it from the number of photos that are in this set, but this shoot went on for close to an hour and a half. The attraction was there. There was a little flirty flirty and kissy kissy going on here and there. It was all nice - how it all felt, the settings throughout as it all happened right underneath the setting sun on a day that felt just right on a summer day. It was very nice.

Towards the end, she said that she was going to tell her friends that she just met a great guy today. She looked right at me with a smile on her face hoping that I would pick up on the hint that she was talking about yours truly.

-
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8rpbsrhgg7jbl8z36a1vve2cxs89of3w
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

[ January 18, 2018, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

That will all for this season. Thanks to everyone who supports this thread for sticking. It's been so much fun going out there and doing this, and it's been a pleasure to share these photos and stories with each and every one of you.

I want everyone to enjoy the holidays. I want everyone to have a happy new year.

The 2017 season will start sometime in the Spring. Until then, you all take care and have a safe and incredible time.

-National

[ December 25, 2016, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for another year of great pics! Merry Christmas!! [Cheers]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

If Sunkiss is not in my top ten of the greatest shoots I've seen in this forum, then I'm going to have a hard time coming up with ten others that were better than that one.

Both stories and photos when it comes to Sunkiss are grand slams. You've really outdone yourself here.

What a way to end the year.

Happy holidays to you National. [Cheers]

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, we will be looking forward to your return! What an amazing year...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've started to really like big feet on girls so it's great to see Katherine Kate and her glorious size 12 feet.

Do you remember any other girls off the top of your head with big feet (size 11+)?

Thanks again for your amazing work.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to close out on a high note! You may not be living THE dream but you are certainly living MY dream!!

Thanks, National, and have a nice winter break!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links