Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old was Alex?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil... Thank you for all the information. Your time, and effort, to keep Wu's alive and kicking, is greatly appreciated.This is a fantastic site, with great potential moving ahead. It's good to hear your ideas. Thanks again.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP we will miss him very much. Is it not funny, some of us miss him, and never knew him. All we know that he was just like us. He will be missed for sure. Won' be the same without him here. Once again, rest in peace our foot loving friend!! May our prayers be with him, and his family.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks Phil!

I agree with dropping the chat window. A few other aspects of the site probably isn't getting hit too much either.

Looking forward to seeing what Patrick comes up with interviews and looking forward to how you update and automate the site.

Thanks for your much appreciated efforts:)

LONG LIVE WU!!!!!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update Phil. I look forward to seeing you keeping the spirit of Wu alive here by continuing to keep the site up and running. I had a BHE site with a partner/model for about a year that definitely benefited from the exposure it got on this forum and the contribution updates, so all the other related BHE sites must have benefited the same. This site means a lot to many people and I'm glad to see your continued support of this community with all the new updates to come.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil, thank you for the update on Wu, and I am sorry to learn of his passing. I can only imagine what the following he had must feel of his untimely passing. I was a huge fan and every morning and night when coming back from work, I would always hit the site up for the updates and see what others have posted onto the forum. I want to thank you for taking his legacy into your hands and trying to keep this site open for all of us to enjoy. I remember speaking to you about twice about a year ago with a program that I needed help running. Thank you so much to Wu for all he's done to make the foot fetish mainstream and to see that we the people that love feet all around the world can be accepted as well. Phil, I can't thank you enough for all that you have done to preserve the site and his legacy again. I still visit everyday to see what people post and I feel like a part of my identity is lost because of this good man. R.I.P. Wu!!!!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh noooo! That's horrid. Thanks for the update, Phil, I'll give you a call soon.

Interesting to see so many of the fetish producers come together on a thread like this. Sad circumstances, but still nice to see the community gathered.

Long live Wu.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tickleman
Board Regular
Member # 19256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tickleman   Author's Homepage   Email Tickleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Phil, for posting your update about Alex. It's very much appreciated.

I knew Alex before he partnered with you when he was looking around for a host. I had considered hosting his site as I had done for others when a bunch of us had an online foot fetish community that ended up being linked via sites at Geocities before they shuttered their operations in the United States. Many of us foot fetishists had gotten to know each other before that via a 16 line BBS out of Brentwood, California.

When Alex asked me if I knew anything about BHE, I was able to give a thumbs up because of others who gave me good feedback about your operations. But as I recall, I think by then he had made up his mind up about having BHE host his site.

Over the years, like Alex who I keep wanting to call Wu, contributors to our site asked for direction about how to start a foot fetish site, and I would typically recommend your service. To this day, links continue to be exchanged between our site, and BHE sites.

Thinking about it now, particularly since you're clearly a good steward for his legacy, I am quite sure he would be pleased. His untimely death makes me think of ways that I and others like me can continue on with our part of the foot fetish community at large.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but I think it would be great for foot fetish sites to continue on in perpetuity, perhaps with BHE, even if all that remains of the site is a marker of sorts keeping a history of what's been enjoyed before.

Even though as you can tell I've been a member here in this forum for over 7 years, I only felt compelled to post for the first time after having learned about Alex's passing. I don't remember when I last chatted with him, but I do know it was quite a long time ago. Still, I am proud, glad, and happy to have known him, and I am grateful that his memory will be honored with your continued work on his site.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site couldn't be in better hands. Thank you for the update Phil, your message fills in a lot of blanks both about Wu as a person and the future of this wonderful site.
As much as Wu will be missed, life goes on.
What a marvelous impact Wu has had on us all!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for stopping by Phil. We all look forward to carrying this on and helping you guys out in any way. You've left your contact information for people and people know they can contact me if they have ideas at footphotographer@yahoo.com.

I'm glad this will be in your hands and you have already began taking a look at certain areas.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also stepped up to take a larger part here as well and committed help & service to BHE as they have always treated me right through thick and thin, low and high months, etc...they've been the rock which I built my business. So feel free to contact me as well regarding the site or info I can pass on to our new Admins. Webmaster@norcalfeet.com Greg

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update...

Wu had 2,716 pages that had the navigation directory. Imagine the problem he faced if he wanted to change any element of the navigation set. I have edited those pages to be replaced with a single 'include' file which allows me to edit one document and have the change appear on each of the 2,716 pages.

Having done that, I culled some really old pages that had a plethora of broken links and were unchanged since 2005 or so. Removed from the navigation set are the following pages:

Cam Shows
Video Room
Movies
Foot Parties

I will be glad to reinstate any page that is deemed valuable by the community especially if some folks have some updates for these pages. A hearty THANK YOU to Patrick for putting up the poll which confirms that many items are not really of value to the community.

I am leaving the stories in place since some folks may discover them with a less-cluttered menu and because as static items they don't really require any maintenance.

We have as a top priority finding an easy to use but effective tool for handling contributions and feature model submissions and an updated viewing method that doesn't require backing up to thumbs to select the next image. We hope to have a slide show format that runs automatically or by selection of next or previous. We will not get rid of the years of history, but will set it as a separate item that is contribution archives so they stay with us for as long as the site lives.

Thank you to all of you for your acceptance of me acting as WuTwo and for your support of this community.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry to hear about Alex. My best wishes go out to his family. I appreciated his efforts with this site and forum. Thank you, Phil.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetjamesjonesjr3d
Member # 47652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetjamesjonesjr3d   Email sweetjamesjonesjr3d   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.i.p. wu legend

I been on this site for years i didnt know a black man ran it, but it has giving me comfort n alot of sleepless nights n days

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a sad ending to a legacy of good times [Cry]

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links