Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
Kim's Kastle
Board Regular
Member # 47360

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kim's Kastle   Email Kim's Kastle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex was a very young, handsome & one of the few gentlemen left in this world. He was a 30 something young black male who help me discover the wonder of the foot community. He had rheumatic fever as a child. From what I am understanding his big ole heart just couldn't handle this. It was a huge accident. He probably didn't see it coming & I can only pray that it was fast an painless.He was found alone in his home. He was a very educated man & believe it or not a shy man as well. I have nothing but wonderful memories of the time we shared from the years 2000 to 2005. At the time, my ex husband ha submitted pictures of me to Wu's site. He took me under his wing & helped to teach me what the foot fetish community was wanting. I also need to throw out a HUGE thank you to B.H.E. Another great man. He will continue to take care Alex's site, in the way Wu would want it ran. I have been off of the scene for about 9 years due to personal reasons, but am seriously thinking of coming back & making my 1st set of pics in loving Memory of this awesome man who I consider the pioneer. Everyone smile, he is up in foot heaven enjoying his dreams. I know for me personally, he will be greatly missed. R.I.P. Sugar Lips & I will see you in my dreams [Blush] ) [Wu] [Wu] [Wu]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joined the forum 07' but have been lurking the site since the late 90s linked here from a site called 'Aragorn's feetlinks', not too sure if that site still exists.

Haven't had any formal contact except a request I asked to change my rank to 'The Outcast', didn't happen for a while so I assumed it fell on deaf ears. But later I noticed the change which I thought was cool.

I'm grateful that wusfeetlinks exists. Its served me a lot through pics, links, forum advice, fun... just a cool place to hang with fellow foot enthusiasts. RIP to the Wu-master, creator of this wonderful residence of greatness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...I'm really sick inside...I just don't know what to say...Thanks Wu...I was really late on Web surfing as I only used my computer at work...One day I decided to Google "Foot Fetish" and Wu's Feet links popped up...I was amazed that there was so much content on the Web and I spent a few days just browsing the links to other sites. After going through all of the links I somehow stumbled on the contribution section and I was hooked...I had always been open about my love for female feet but I learned everything about having a foot fetish from this site...

I would just like to thank Wu because this was the only place where I felt understood and where I learned to understand...The site is so classy and professional...There is nothing that is even close in terms of the professionalism in how the site was ran...

I know that very few people are as open as I am about my fetish but I just hope that his family knows how important he was and what he meant to so many of us...

Wu...We love you and we will miss you...

[ May 19, 2014, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been here since 2003 posted my wife feet back when we were barely dating, I've never gone a week without poking my head in since. I'm sad about all of this. Things will never be the same. [Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What sad news and what a great loss.
Wu was a legend and his website played a vital part in the foot fetish community. I can't imagine what it would have been like without him and his links pages, the tens of thousands of quality photos and the great forum. In the last 15 years Wu promoted more websites on his title page and added more models in the feature galleries than anyone else before him, giving foot lovers the enjoyment of seeing some of the best girls and feet on the web --- and bringing people together to find and communicate with like minded foot lovers and models from around the globe. And all this was offered for free!
Thank you, Alex F. aka Wu. You will be greatly missed.

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like many others have said, Wu's was the very first foot site I discovered back in 2000. During those days, foot fetish sites weren't as abundant as they are now. I used to believe that I was the only kid on earth who actually liked female feet. I was genuinely shocked when I found a site that actually understood and celebrated my love for female feet. It became an escape for me after a long boring day at school. I'd look at the contribution and feature sections every week to see the new pictures. I'd browse the link sections for celebrity foot sites and free sites with original content. Thanks to the effort and commitment Wu put into this site, I was able to discover hundreds of fantastic foot sites and browse thousands of FREE pictures over my 14-year stay here. I know I don't post very often here, but I wanted to share my experiences with the rest of you and to remember a great pioneer in the foot fetish world.

Thank you, Alex. Rest in peace.

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Joined the forum 07' but have been lurking the site since the late 90s linked here from a site called 'Aragorn's feetlinks', not too sure if that site still exists.

Same, loved that site!

Won't lie I've been visiting this site less and less. I usually just see what's going on in forums once a month and checking the free images once a week, but I found them slipping or overproduced.

It's strange to think of this guy being so famous but I wonder if any of us even knew what he looked like? Or any personal details? Not that I'm asking, but it's certainly making me rethink my own online existence and the sites I manage!

RIP Alex.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD-Rassau
Member # 47645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD-Rassau   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad news, but thanks Kim that you provided us with more information.

It was around 1999 when I discovered Wu's site and he was significantly responsible for a huge step I made with my own attitude. He was the first who gave me the feelings of not being pervert or anything weird.
Because of Wu, I got the most visitors through him also.

Although this is very sad and a deep loss for all of us, especially for his family, we should take care of our lives and remind ourselves how important it is to live with an open mind and without fear.

Not only for that, I want to thank Alex and his great things he did for us.

Marco.

--------------------
fussphantasie.de
cc-feet.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Kim's Kastle: Thanks a lot for the information about Wu.

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for the information, Kim, although it won't bring Alex back, it gives us some type of closure. BTW, I do hope you come back, you have a lot to offer to our community.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! This is crazy to hear. R.I.P. Wu and my condolences to his family. I have been coming to this site since it's inception.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG.

My heart is broken.....

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is such sad news. I'm hoping that this site will continue to be a great forum for sharing thoughts and pictures for years to come. Question is the forum can go as it has, but who would be able to take over and keep updates going for the links end. I assume the guys at b-h-e will need someone to continue to carry on that part of the website.

Thanks Kim Kastle for giving us a little more information of the personal side for Wu.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an update here folks. Just got off the phone with Phil at BHE and they are working hard at getting all the contributions, links, and updates working again. Wu's system was seriously out of date the way he did all his code and such...but have no fear it's in good hands with them and their well qualified tech who is scrambling to bring it up to speed.

They just approved 440 awaiting accounts that hadn't been done since March. As far as the format of the forum don't expect it to change much besides some minor tweets to make photo posting a little easier..BHE has no plan to hire anyone to revamp it as to keep it close as possible to what Wu wanted...

As far as specific Wu death info, Kim was correct that he had Rheumatic fever as a kid and suffered from a heart attack according to his parents when Phil finally got ahold of them. RIP Wu...may your tradition live on just give BHE a few more days or so to get everything running smoothly again. Thanks for your patience.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18317 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links