Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Anyone play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance yet?

I haven't played it, but a guy at work says it's a pretty damn awesome game. He's a big fan of superheroes though, so his opinion probably carries a whole lot of bias. For that matter, this same guy sweared and declared that I'd like The Punisher on the PS2, but $15 later I felt ripped off!

If I could recommend one of the newer games to somebody, and if you have a GameCube for the time being Patrick, I'd say to pick up Zelda-Twilight Princess instead! I have a friend who owns that game, and it is AMAZING! Graphics are excellent, gameplay is tight and dead-on, and it's a Zelda title from Nintendo, so you already know it's going to be a winner! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually had a sort of mini-addiction to "Donkey Konga" on the Gamecube for a week or so. My brother brought it round -- along with the drums. It's a lot of fun! It's more of a glorified arcade game or tech demo than anything else, but that hardly matters. If anything, that adds to the pull. Your hand-eye co-ordination really gets a work out! [Cool]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

I want Twilight Princess, but I've been holding out until I can get it for the Wii.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lou,

I want Twilight Princess, but I've been holding out until I can get it for the Wii.

Patrick

Understandable. I had those intentions myself, but I don't know...that game is pretty darn awesome, and it's going to be a while before I'll get a Wii...I'm not so sure I'll be able to hold out after seeing how sweet it is. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still playing Legend of Zelda-The Ocarina of Time on the GameCube, and FINALLY finished the Water Temple late late LATE last night! This is my first time seriously playing through this game, but word around the campfire has it that the Water Temple is a real widow-maker of a dungeon when it comes to Zelda games. I didn't know what I was up against in terms of frustration, but the rumors are right...I felt like dropping the controller and crying like a little girl with a skinned knee several times before finally figuring the thing out.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan on getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance next month. Right now, I've been playing Madden '07 and still trying to beat Gran Turismo 3. All I have left are the endurance races.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Just beat Ocarina of Time last night, and I must say that this is quite a sweet little nearly ten year old game! [Thumbs Up]

Now I can't decide what to play next. My Bro left Twilight Princess over here for me to borrow, but I've still got Tomb Raider Legend sitting unfinished, Majora's Mask has got me intrigued, as well as Black, which my cousin gave me for Christmas and I haven't even started yet. Decisions decisions...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Took my pick and went with Twilight Princess...and all I gotta say about it is this:

DAYUMM!!!

I didn't think there'd be another next-gen console game to come along any time soon that could hope to compete with the beauty and masterpiece that is Resident Evil 4, but I'm happy to say that I stand corrected! Oh man is this game sheer brilliance! Graphics that will knock your eyes out of their sockets, excellent gameplay, environments that will surround you and make you feel like you're really there, characters that you care about and want to see more of (Malo is THE MAN *lol*), I don't think there's enough good things I can say about this game!

If you've got a Wii, then get it and don't think twice about it! If you're still on the GameCube and haven't got a Wii just yet (like me), get the GameCube version and play the fire out of that one! Either way this game is one of those titles that remind us of why we got into playing video games in the first place. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

Being a Zelda fan I got Majora's Mask as a gift, but really wasn't impressed with my initial findings. It looks like Ocarina, but I don't like the time limit and such.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Lou,

Being a Zelda fan I got Majora's Mask as a gift, but really wasn't impressed with my initial findings. It looks like Ocarina, but I don't like the time limit and such.

Patrick

Yeah Bro, I tried to give Majora's Mask a whirl one night before I dove into Twilight Princess, and found the whole time-limit thing, plus having to play the ocarina to save just frustrating. Unless I'm wrong, it seems like no matter how good you do at it, as soon as you save you're back to square one with no money and no supplies because saving reverses time by three days! There may be a way around that, but I didn't see it...

Not to mention, the recycled graphics from Ocarina of Time really don't help the case for Majora's Mask very much. Of course I'm a bit of a hypocrit because the recycling in the King of Fighters series never bothered me much...but still...I think Nintendo could've done a lot better than they did on Majora's Mask.

Still, thanks for the heads-up Patrick. [Thumbs Up]

How goes your quest to get yourself a Wii? I'm telling you Bro, if it's gonna be a while before you get a Wii, you will not be disappointed if you went on and got the GameCube version of Twilight Princess! This is one of those games where I have to MAKE myself stop playing since I have to get up for work the following day! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
castlevania: portrait of ruin for ds... really good
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
castlevania: portrait of ruin for ds... really good

Oh man...2D Castlevania! [Drool]

I am so envious! I'll bet that game totally kicks ass! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Still going strong on Twilight Princess, and finished the reassembly of the Twilight Mirror earlier today (and whipping the armored dragon to do it was sweet!). I'm probably not far from beating the whole game, but I think I'm gonna drag it out and try to do all the little side-quests before it's all said and done.

I still have to complete Agitha's bug collection, so hunting for bugs all over Hyrule is gonna be a fun task.

I'm about 29 Poe Souls away from completely releasing Jovani from his curse, so that'll take a while too.

Still got treasure sweeps to do in certain dungeons...it's aggravating as hell to find all this money, and not have the room to carry at the moment I found it.

The Cave of Ordeals awaits, and that's gonna be a blast of a mission.

In other words, this has been such a great ride of a game that I don't want it to end! It's always bittersweet to reach the end of a game of this calibur...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Beat Twilight Princess a few nights ago without doing all the little side-quests I mentioned earlier (it's no big deal, I can always go back and do them at any time), and I must say that this game was one helluva ride! A beautiful ending came with this beautiful game...satisfying, but left me wanting MORE! I got so attached to the characters and the world, Nintendo is going to have a hard time topping themselves with their next Zelda game, whenever that's gonna be.

I found a pretty neat little video of Twilight Princess, put together by another fan of the game, and set to the song "Kinslayer" by Nightwish. Appropriate song and the video as a whole is pretty dang cool.

***WARNING*** Only click on this link if you've already beat Twilight Princess or are never going to buy it. This video contains some spoilers as far as the storyline. Consider yourself warned.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - music video

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got Marvel Ultimate Alliance. This game is fun. Get to play as so many of my favorite characters.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links