Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A NATIONAL CLASSIC

This was my first shoot on this particular day. This was at a time when the New York Public Library was closed on Sundays. I had gotten to the park about 15 minutes before I saw her walk onto the scene. I saw her and immediately saw how beautifully proper she was. I knew that I HAD to approach her to see if I could get her to pose for me.

I was sitting down when I first saw her as she walked by me. I knew she was headed towards the library, which was why I didn't approach her the very first second I saw her. I knew that once she realized that the library was closed that she was going to make her way back down the stairs and towards the street.

I got up from my chair and started to walk around a bit to make it look as if I wasn't waiting around for her. I didn't want to get her attention while I was seated because it would look as if I'm begging, being desperate for something. Standing up puts me in better position of power.

Reality finally sunk in to her that the library was closed. When she got down the stairs, she had the option of making a quick exit at 41st St. Instead, she starts to walk towards the 40th St exist, the same direction where she entered the park.

Thank Goodness!

There are certain girls who I come across who I know are "It", girls that make me say, "WOW, I must get to this one." Seven of Aces wasn't one of those girls for me because she didn't have the dynamics of female flair or allure that would capture the attention of many guys. This one, however, did.

As she was walking towards the 40th St exist, she stopped in the middle of her tracks suddenly. She was either texting someone or had to read something so compelling to her that it made her stop what she was doing.

Her back was facing me as I walked closer and closer to her. I wanted to run to her just so that I catch her before she took another step forward. But considering how nice she looked, running to her would lower my value to her. If she saw that I ran all that way just to ask for this favor would look weird and would cast me as some loser. Instead, I just kept my cool while I was taking my time to get closer to her.

I had to thank my lucky stars that she didn't take another step in the 30 seconds it took me to finally get to her.

She thought about it for a minute, which was a good sign because she didn't say no right away. She needed an icing on the cake as to why her feet was an essential part that makes certain guys look at her with some interest.

When I got her to sit down and had her take her shoes off for me, I was in heaven because her feet lived up to the billing that I had in my head. Seeing those feet leave her shoes felt so good to my eyes. Seeing them come to life was better than how a child would feel vising F.A.O. Schwarz for the first time.

Her feet were not smelly. However, they were very, very, VEEEEEEEERY sweaty! In every shoot I do, they allow me to touch their feet however I want to. In this case, touching her feet was a pure delight because the sweat from her soles made me keep my hands on there just a few seconds longer than I normally would in my shoots. It felt so good feeling my thumb and index finger slip from her feet whenever I tried to arrange them to a new pose or position.

That was the first time when I also realized just how good toe shots would look in my pictures. I asked her to pose her toes for me, not expecting to get any interesting pictures out of them. I thought I would take some boring, repetitious, characterless toe shots I see just about everywhere else on the internet. I didn't tell her how to pose her toes at all, she just styled them the way she did naturally. That's when I had my eureka moment and knew that this was going to be the start of more toe snapshots from different women.

These toe shots were just the beginning of what became an ever-improving art for me. There are not a whole lot of toe pictures here, but for you toe lovers, you can thank her for saving this thread. I took from what learned there and tried to improve on it each time I had the chance with some girl who was worth experimenting this on. Little by little, I got better and better at this to the point where toe pictures are no longer your typical point and shoot snap shots.

-  -  -

CHERRY COKE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pk31285xu4yi5huwul9rm4txie1c3zss

SIZE 9

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see that this is the start of something great here. Again, I tip my hat off to you for an excellent job well done. A National Classic doesn't come along too often, but when it does, I know it's something worth savoring.

Cherry Coke could very well be my favorite one in here. Her toes are so delicious and the red polish will make them taste like cherry, I bet.

I got real hard knowing that her feet were that sweaty. When I read that part, that's when I was officially sold. Just imagine. Her feet. Sweaty.

This is a great story because it gives us an idea of what happened in the moments leading up to the introduction. Amazing how these women are so accepting of you.

Thanks to you, National, for blessing us. Thanks to Cherry Coke for blessing us as well. Now when I see a can of Cherry Coke, I'll never look at it the same way again. [Smile]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherry Coke's set is perfect. Some of the pics are simply unbelievable to say the least.

Great work as usual National. Those high arched ankle cross made my morning a better one [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did a nice job with the toe shots. Thanks for the set & the story!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just when I thought I'd seen it all, you come across with another masterpiece, a masterpiece in which I will never, ever forget. These pictures should be placed in foot fetish Hall of Fame. Her soles and toes are simple breathtaking! She has everything a man can want in a steady girlfriend. With feet like those, I would be nearly impossible to cheat on her. Her feet are everything you want all rolled into one beautiful, masterful masterpiece. Love how you approached the toe pictures. From those pictures, I can tell that you have some of the best toe shots in store for us in the near future.

I'll make sure to purchase a can of cherry coke while I'm on my lunch break in her honor.

Thanks again, National.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caseman needed to wait just a bit longer before he jacked off because that Cherry Coke was AMAZING!

-
 -

With the two pictures above, I love the "now you see it, now you don't" approach when it comes to her face. Very creative, my friend. Love it.

If I've ever seen anyone hit the jackpot with some random girl who he got to pose her feet for him, it's the case with Cherry Coke.

The last few pictures were mouth watering. That's a great way of displaying some hot girl's toes.

Drinking some hard liquor while looking and admiring the pictures is a sensational combination.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

That was the first time when I also realized just how good toe shots would look in my pictures. I asked her to pose her toes for me, not expecting to get any interesting pictures out of them. I thought I would take some boring, repetitious, characterless toe shots I see just about everywhere else on the internet.

With that last sentence there, truer words have never been spoken. I bet that's the reason why most foot guys are into soles more than toes. Judging from those toe shots you did of her, they were anything but those.

quote:
These toe shots were just the beginning of what became an ever-improving art for me. There are not a whole lot of toe pictures here, but for you toe lovers, you can thank her for saving this thread. I took from what learned there and tried to improve on it each time I had the chance with some girl who was worth experimenting this on. Little by little, I got better and better at this to the point where toe pictures are no longer your typical point and shoot snap shots.

If what you said holds true, then your will be doing the world a huge favor by finally cracking the code of how to take proper shots of women's feet. The first two pictures of her toes are the styles we always see from other guys when they take pictures of the woman's toes. After those two pictures, that's when things get very interesting.

To say that you did what you could to improve on those angles with other women could change the way we look at feet. And for the better.

quote:
Her feet were not smelly. However, they were very, very, VEEEEEEEERY sweaty! In every shoot I do, they allow me to touch their feet however I want to. In this case, touching her feet was a pure delight because the sweat from her soles made me keep my hands on there just a few seconds longer than I normally would in my shoots. It felt so good feeling my thumb and index finger slip from her feet whenever I tried to arrange them to a new pose or position.

Those words in my mind while I was looking at Cherry Coke's feet was what made me [Jerkoff] with aggressive authority!!!

Snowluck, Fruit Punch, and now Cherry Coke. This stuff is legendary. Spiritual Necklace is an honorable mention because her soles are sculpted to perfection.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Everything he said.

In your last paragraph, if those girls were in anyone's starting pitching rotation, he will never be miserable for the rest for as long as they're there. If one of them can't make herself available on a certain night, there's always the other one. Call her from the bullpen to provide you some long relief. Eenie-meenie-miney-moe'ing will be the best way to decide who to go with as your next girl if the one you originally wanted can't see you that night. There is no wrong answer for whoever you land on. To make things more interesting, let's add Serial Maniac, NonChalance and YogaCentric to the rotation.

--

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Cherry Coke's set is perfect. Some of the pics are simply unbelievable to say the least.

Great work as usual National. Those high arched ankle cross made my morning a better one [Smile]

I appreciate you taking the time to look Cherry's gallerie and commenting on it. Those pictures certainly beat a cup of coffee to get your morning started. Not only that, her gallerie serves as a calming stimulant right before you go to sleep. I think it's about time that people realize that drinking coffee is overrated.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Thanks to you, National, for blessing us. Thanks to Cherry Coke for blessing us as well.

An even bigger thanks to you guys for showing your patronage with continued visits to the National Park. You are welcome to visit any day of the week and enjoy some of the sites yourself. Besides, showing these amazing pictures for free, I'm doing this as a public service to all.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
You did a nice job with the toe shots. Thanks for the set & the story!

Doing this with Cherry Coke was, as I've said before, really my first wake up call when it comes to really paying attention to the toes and how to display them in such a way that has been neglected by anyone else, basically. For someone who prefers soles over toes, you guys will see over the course of time as to how I started to take these toe shots to a new level towards infinity.

Like I said, toes won't appear in every shoot I'll post, but they will be more common from now on. Having said that, if you prefer toes over soles, then I am your savior.

The best part about all of this is that you guys don't know what you're in for.

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

That's right. When I saw her soles rest on the chair, I, too, was licking my chops like the Big Bad Wolf that I am! [Big Grin]

--

I'll show some more pictures in about 48 hours from now.

Thanks to all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stellar!! I like Seven of Aces.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dick just came out of my pants to click on these pictures! Unbelievable job you've done, National.

And speaking of guys holding their sausage for hostage, I was also playing with my magic wand when looking through these pictures.

National, I don't know how you're able to maintain your composure when you have all these feet
staring at you in the eyes on a constant basis while you're shooting so many pictures?

Cherry Coke's feet are so hot, she should share some of it with Canada.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice thread National! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is perfection. I owe ya a beer! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherry Coke's feet must have been real sweaty because you can see her feet glistening in some of her toe shots! I would love to lick the sweat right off of them so that the sweat will be replaced by my saliva!
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to stroll through this park one day, for a feast of feet

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links