Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are very nice, but not as spellbinding as Serial Maniac.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday weekend.

I'm back with more of the same from a place that has become the national pastime for foot lovers: The National Park.

For a while, I've been teasing people that I would start showing galleries where you'll start to see more toe shots. More specifically, that I would be posting toe shots that are quite spellbinding and out of the ordinary of what all of us are used to seeing all of our lives. I also said that before we get to that point, that I was going to start posting some ordinary, plain toe pictures and then you guys can watch how I went from that to the masterful art pieces that I wound up finishing the season with.

Not every gallerie I post from now on will feature toes. However, toes will be a more common theme in these next eleven pages than they were in the eleven that we left behind.

For a while I promised that things will get better. The era will start with its infancy tonight. Watch as it grows from there.

----

I'll start this week off with only one gallerie tonight.

With this one, I hesitated for a very long time as to whether I should approach her. That was because she looked a bit too young to mess with. But since I love them very young to begin with, I finally decided to give this one a try.

I never asked for her I.D. until after the photoshoot. The reason was because even if she was seventeen, I still would taken those pictures and kept them for myself and not get into trouble in here by then posting these pictures. Personally, it wouldn't have bothered me if she was seventeen. Besides, 17 is the legal age of consent in the state of New York. But since 18 is the minimum age in this forum, and because of the fact that she was 18 at the time those pictures were taken, then I'm safe.

The last time I posted pictures of some girl, I said that I couldn't think of anyone else who was very shy in getting pictures of her feet taken. Well, I take that back because this girl was another one who was also very shy about it. She became more relaxed as we went along.

I think I was the first guy to plant the seed in her psyche that foot fun is fun for everyone. [Big Grin] That's right.

It was so cute to watch her listen to me explain why men would take special interest in her feet. It was just as cute to hear her talk in her shy voice about any curiosity she had about guys like us. The thought of men taking interest to her feet was completely new to her.

I didn't want to explain too much of it to her because she was too cute and angelic and very soft spoken all at the same time for me to make her deviant or something.

Other than the fact that she looked very young, what attracted me to her was the way she crossed her legs.

-  -  -

YOUNG RISING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/shtx8bz38htu3uipv2gwby2qs0ykv0eo

SIZE 8.5

--

I'll be back for more as the week goes on.
- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Rising is amazing! Love how you can see that her soles are just a bit dirty, but not too much. Just the right amount.

She's one of the best ones featured in here, no doubt.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that we're back for more sightseeing at the National Park.

This one is another quickie I encountered. She had some pretty amazing soles for someone who's not my type. She would've been my type if I was drunk enough or it was late enough. But no one needs to be either one of those to know that her soles are not bad at all.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9hkycktdoycc1dsydte3jcwnnvz1zog9

--

Her name isn't Ninka. If you take the feet out of the equation, when you see someone hold a pose like she did, then she's a thinker. Or a thinka, as I love to say it just to make it sound cute. Being that she's from the Netherlands, the name Ninka came to mind. I don't know why.

What was she thinking? She was thinking of either singing or winking while drinking OR wishing of kissing or licking my dick-ing ...

That's right.

-  -  -

NINKA ATHINKA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d21wecx7pjs2y25m4sqk5nkzy1c4cg2p

SIZE 10.5

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I caught this one playing with her necklace as I approached her. Like Sooth Ink, she's also from country of Chile in South America. She knew very little English so I had to speak with her in Spanish to carry the conversation throughout the shoot. It's interesting we were listening to each other talk. We always pay closer attention to someone who speaks with a different accent or through a different dose of dialect. You learn so much from the other person, even if what was said was pretty simple and direct. You don't get that feeling when the other person you're speaking to has the same speaking patterns as you do.

She never had a guy make any mention of her feet in her life, which made our interaction more interesting for her. She was quite open minded about the whole foot thing and none of it seemed to bother her one bit. Getting her to talk about a variety of topics in between and after the shoot showed that all of this was cool for her and something that seemed just as normal as anything else.

There were a few girls who I can remember who didn't quite get the foot fetish thing even after I shot pictures of their feet. This wasn't one of them. It's a new concept for her because it's now something she'll accept with an open mind should any guy want to experiment with her feet.

-  -  -

SPIRITUAL NECKLACE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d6x62t6f01oqyexz0lh7ttmrxutrerxs

SIZE 8

----

None of these galleries featured toes. The good news for any toe lover is that some more toe shots will come your way on Friday night when I post my next updates.

-- National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amazing job you've done here with these women, National. Again.

I really enjoy all the women you posted this week. This is really good stuff. I could say more thing but I'll wind up repeating what I just said over and over.

You have done an amazing job here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of Kudos to National for doing putting this altogether. We get the sense that what we're seeing is all natural with the foot poses, the way the women are minding their own business in their surroundings. This is really what one expects to see when he enters this place.

When I see other pictures taken some of the others, I can't help but get the feeling of comparing them to what we see in reality tv. It feels like they're promoting a reality tv show, and we all know how real those shows aren't. I don't get that feeling when I see the pictures in here. All of this is genuine. This is really real life feet brought to us in its truest, rawest form.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Young Rising and Spiritual Necklace a lot. Very nice shapes to both of their soles. I also like how you can tell that Young Rising has worn those things for quite some time by seeing that her soles are slightly dirty. The first two pictures of the fifth row in her gallery, I love how you had it set up so that the big toe covers her face in first shot and how you now see her face in the second shot. She's so cute. I bet she'll get hotter as she gets older over the next few years.

But the fact that we get to see her now while she's still this young is just pure heaven. It's like taking pictures of a girl who then goes on to become very famous one day.

With Spiritual Necklace, it's nice to know that you can speak another language. If a woman can't understand English, you can speak in another language to get her to agree to show her feet for you.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
An amazing job you've done here with these women, National. Again.

I really enjoy all the women you posted this week. This is really good stuff. I could say more thing but I'll wind up repeating what I just said over and over.

You have done an amazing job here.

You're welcome.

Reading these comments makes the time I spent at the park all the worth while. It's a motivator for me to go back out there when Spring returns and improve from where I left off. Improve what I've learned and master what I can do to beyond infinity.

I'm glad you feel that I've done an amazing job. But your words will fall very short when you see what I'm going to unveil over these next several pages. Then you'll have to invent words to do these upcoming galleries some justice.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
A lot of Kudos to National for doing putting this altogether. We get the sense that what we're seeing is all natural with the foot poses, the way the women are minding their own business in their surroundings. This is really what one expects to see when he enters this place.

When I see other pictures taken some of the others, I can't help but get the feeling of comparing them to what we see in reality tv. It feels like they're promoting a reality tv show, and we all know how real those shows aren't. I don't get that feeling when I see the pictures in here. All of this is genuine. This is really real life feet brought to us in its truest, rawest form.

Perhaps the most accurate words spoken in here. A natural setting in where these women are in natural comfort. Nothing outlandish or crazy or too giggly. Not that there's much wrong with being outlandish, crazy or playful. It's just when you take those away, we get nature. Hence everything we're saying here.

----

More to come on Friday night.

--National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We will end this week with a couple of personal favorite of mine. What's great about going out foot hunting is that I never know who I'm going meet, how their feet would look like and how her personality is like and how the interaction would go between the the lady and myself. I bet that when these ladies woke up in the morning that I approached them that they would have some stranger take pictures of their bare feet. It's something completely out of the blue and it would make for an interesting conversation with her friends later in the day.

--

NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC

Waking up on this particular morning, I had had some tough luck finding women with big feet to pose for me. By that, I mean anything above a size 9. My favorite type of feet are those that are sizes 9 and up. I was having better luck with women whose feet were smaller, but I was starving for something more to my liking.

I approached someone earlier in the day who had big feet. She declined. Ten minutes later, I spotted this one. There are some women who I'll approach, even if they don't look like those who would be interested. There are other ones who I'll lay eyes on and know immediately if she has that look of someone who would be down for it or someone who's just otherwise damn hot. She falls under that category.

She was more than happy to make me happy. Very, very cool chic. She sounded kind of airheaded and ditzy when she spoke, which is not a bad thing. As a matter of fact, I like that in a girl.

I really enjoyed doing that shoot with her.

-  -  -

SNOWLUCK -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mgugn6fa1i9for2po9jj83yirlcdy6qk

SIZE 9.5

--

NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC

Here we have another National Park Classic. This was another one who I had to ask. I almost missed her when I was making my round around the park. I had to catch her out of the corner of my eye to spot her.

If there was ever someone who was all for this, it was this girl. She's someone who would fit in real well if she was ever a member of this forum.

She's not as talkative as Snowluck. She's more peaceful and enjoys spending her afternoons without a lot of disturbance or drama, unlike some of the other girls I spotted, like Brasil or The Foreign Denim. Those girls seem like the types who would feed of off crazy antics in the middle of the day. The Zebra, just like the girl who I'm about to show, was another one who was quiet and non-disturbing.

The smile on her face suggested that she didn't know what to make of my request, but at the same time she was completely okay with doing something harmless and out of the ordinary at the same time.

A few hours later, I spotted her in another part of the park still staring off into space and her immediate surroundings, enjoying the peace and the view.

Truly nice.

-  -  -

FRUIT PUNCH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b7glltscxdfy85wdzdvsoouxb90ml10w

SIZE 8.5

----

That does it for this week. As you can see, there is a bit of a toe presence around here in this thread. Like I said, not every gallerie will contain toe shots, but this is a theme that will become more frequent.

When it comes to toe pictures, this is just the beginning because things will get very interesting for you toe lovers.

I'll be back in about ten days with more photos to share.

-- National

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love what you've done here. These women are absolutely beautiful. And all the guys will look at their feet and know that they'll jump on the opportunity to spend the night doing what they want to their feet.

When I look at both Snowluck and Fruit Punch, my tongue would spend so much time licking every inch of their feet that I'll never be able to fall asleep. Come to think of it, I'll probably be in the Guinness Book of Records for the most consecutive hours for licking one girl's feet.

The picture of Snowluck where she has her hand in front of her mouth is purely priceless.

-

I wonder what she read on her phone that would make her react like that?

You can certainly take your pick of women in here and say a whole lot of great things about them. Spiritual Necklace can make any guy in here catch a serious erection with the way she posed her feet. I would spend the entire day having my nose in between each toe.

I don't know why you called that last girl Fruit Punch, but she sure is good. That was such an amazing set.

You killed it this week.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, all I can do is [Bow Down] to you. I don't think it's possible to pick one between Snowluck and Fruit Punch because both are classic, as you put it. This has become the most incredible thread in here. I swear. Fruit Punch's toes look so delicious. They are begging for some passerby to just get down there and start to lick them toe by toe.

With Snowluck, man I learned a lesson by not unzipping my pants before I clicked in here. Because my dick just ripped through my zipper and now I must get a new pair of jeans. Her feet are perfect. [Drool]

These last two are the best ones you posted this week. And that's not to take anything away from the others you posted this week because it's one hit after another with you.

I'm starting to lose words now. I'll let my dick do the talking as I masturbate real good.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
With Snowluck, man I learned a lesson by not unzipping my pants before I clicked in here. Because my dick just ripped through my zipper and now I must get a new pair of jeans. Her feet are perfect. [Drool]

I'm sorry to hear that about your pants. [Laugh]

When she placed her feet on the chair, I fell in love with her soles immediately thereafter. I knew from the way they looked that I was in for a very great set. I knew I struck gold with that one. She had the kind of soles that I enjoyed so much that I could've gone home after that and called it a day at the park because her soles had everything I looked for in them. Had it been some other girl with feet I thought were just ok by my standards, I would've gone home being very disappointed with myself had she turned out to be the only girl who I had that day.

You can bet that my eyes were glued to her feet from beginning to end.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
The picture of Snowluck where she has her hand in front of her mouth is purely priceless.

-

I wonder what she read on her phone that would make her react like that?

Celebrity gossip. She felt so compelled to tell me what she had just read. I nodded and shook my head a few times and said a couple of things just to keep her entertained and amused for a bit.

I was so happy the camera caught her at that moment. It's a highlight of that photoshoot that tells you a story within these pictures.

quote:
National, all I can do is [Bow Down] to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXN1yxax448

quote:
I don't think it's possible to pick one between Snowluck and Fruit Punch because both are classic, as you put it.
Picking one between those two would be such a compelling debate because people from both sides of the argument will make compelling cases for their girl.

quote:
This has become the most incredible thread in here. I swear.
Not only that, it's only going to get better. I swear.

-- National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

quote:
Originally posted by National:

quote:
National, all I can do is [Bow Down] to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXN1yxax448

[Laugh]

That was pretty good.

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Snowluck, I love how you can see some yellow spots on her soles when you had bend her toes backwards. After laying my eyes on her soles for as long as you had, I would've died a happy man if her soles turned out to be the very last thing I saw in my life.

I also enjoyed the second girl you posted on this page. Very enjoyable soles to look at. I loved every single picture you took of her.

Excellent photo work on your part.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links