Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
New Wisconsin just made my day! Such a great pair of feet and besides that she's a cutie!

Great find :-)

You were probably the first person I thought of when I posted her pictures. I knew she was going to be a favorite of yours.
This is such an honour! I don't even know what to say besides of wishing you to keep up with your great work!

Thank you National [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime I come in here to praise your work, you always come back with more amazing work. These last two women stole the show for the week and it was fitting that you saved those two for last.

Amazing and interesting angles you got from New Wisconsin.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4a036a296450192
http://www.imagebam.com/image/32842f296450125

And I also love how you showed her toes in this shot.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ec63c6296453762

The angles you showed in the second page are just amazing and they actually make you look at them for a while I love the way you put a spin on these angles. Just masterful.

And with Anastasia, I loved everything about that girl. She seemed to have a great time with you. I loved the third picture of the first row where she tilts her head to get it in the frame of the shot. She is very, very beautiful and I ESPECIALLY loved the last seven shots of her. Fantastic photography. I loved how you took a photo of the name brand of the bag she was carrying to showcase that she's someone with good/expensive tastes. The way you had her pose for those shots really makes it look like that this is not some foot fetish thing, but instead an advertisement push for Armani. You did a better job plugging that brand than the people at Armani themselves.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in a generous mood. My original plan wasn't to show any more pictures this week, but then I changed my mind. After a great time last week, it'll be a great idea to continue on with the show. I have a few more girls that I want to share with everyone this week. We'll start with some girls who will set the tables for the Grand Finale that I have in store for the end of the week.

----

I think this first one was from Tennessee. She just came to the City in hopes of becoming famous somehow. I say somehow because I don't remember in which exact category that she wanted to become famous for. I'm pretty sure it has to do with acting or singing or something else along those lines. She already knew some people in the city and was waiting to get some information from a buddy or two to see if some space can be made available to her for a place to stay while she's in town. It didn't seem to me that she had some clear objectives as to what she was going to do with her life in order to make it better for herself. Even if she did, she didn't do a good job of making me think that her ideas were going to be put into serious action or that she was going to put much effort into making the most out of herself.

I hope she does well with whatever she decides or has decided to do.

In other news, she has the smallest feet I have ever photographed.

-  -  -

WANDERSTAR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ckhuwd1rx0xzenvvlxao9sasn9z1bivn

SIZE 5

--

Another tourist here whose English was very limited. I really wanted to have pictures of her and she had some time to kill. Her feet were a bit smelly because it took a while before the smell got to me. Not too bad, I should say.

-  -  -

KOREA'S WAY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6gjdvttlcq5e06eha9ndhg8rjpeqweo3

SIZE 6 1/2

----

These are the two that I'll use to get us started this week. I have a few more to show before this week is done, and they will be topics of some good conversations around here. This is going to be fantastic!

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I am in love with Wanderstar's feet. That nail polish ranks as one of my favorites ever! And those wedges she was wearing are super hot too.

Korea's soles are also very pretty, and it's made all the better knowing they were slightly smelly.

National, how often do the girls warn that they might have smelly feet? Or have you found most to not ever care or think about it?

Either way, another incredible contribution and a great way to end 2013!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, sure would like to have Korea's feet to play with!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
National, how often do the girls warn that they might have smelly feet? Or have you found most to not ever care or think about it?

[Smile]

To answer both of your questions at the same time, all rolled up into one good answer, I will say that that happens every once in a while. Not once in a lifetime, but once in a while. Every now and then. From time to time. Occasionally. Sometimes.

To be more specific with your first question, it happens right at the moment they're about to take off their shoes as if the thought that their feet might or does smell had just occurred to them. Sometimes we get into a playful cat-and-mouse game where they're afraid that the smell might repel me and where I try to settle or laugh off their worries by making the case that such a thing doesn't bother me. There was this one lady who warned me right away that they were smelly. Other times, no cat and mouse game is needed. In either case, if they see that I don't care, then they won't care as well. They become totally cool and blasé about it.

Answering your other question. In the cases where they didn't warn me about it and their feet turned out to be smelly anyway, it's possible that they didn't care. The other possibility is that they never thought that it would smell in the first place when they place their bare soles right in front of me. They probably thought that they were scentless. However, little did they know ... [Evil Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Thumbs Up]

You got it! [Thumbs Up]

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:

Stop it, man! You're killing me!! LOL

[Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

quote:
New Wisconsin just made my day! Such a great pair of feet and besides that she's a cutie!

Great find :-)

You were probably the first person I thought of when I posted her pictures. I knew she was going to be a favorite of yours.
This is such an honour! I don't even know what to say besides of wishing you to keep up with your great work!

Thank you National [Smile]

Even though I don't know you personally, you are still good friend. Thank you for your great acceptance speech and I will keep up with the great work that will only get better.

And thanks to everyone else who has supported me. I meet these women, spend time with them, take pictures of them, and I give you my thoughts and experiences with them all for free just to see all of you guys happy. I love doing this and will continue to spoil everyone. Yes, that means you, you, you, you, and especially you.

-National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To answer both of your questions at the same time, all rolled up into one good answer, I will say that that happens every once in a while. Not once in a lifetime, but once in a while. Every now and then. From time to time. Occasionally. Sometimes.

To be more specific with your first question, it happens right at the moment they're about to take off their shoes as if the thought that their feet might or does smell had just occurred to them. Sometimes we get into a playful cat-and-mouse game where they're afraid that the smell might repel me and where I try to settle or laugh off their worries by making the case that such a thing doesn't bother me. There was this one lady who warned me right away that they were smelly. Other times, no cat and mouse game is needed. In either case, if they see that I don't care, then they won't care as well. They become totally cool and blasé about it.

-National

That's fantastic. Which lady warned you right away that her feet were smelly?

Also, when you do catch a whiff of smelly feet, I assume you never mention it? Or have there been times you'd tease them or say something?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
That's fantastic. Which lady warned you right away that her feet were smelly?

Some lady in her 40s. I haven't posted her pictures. It'll be a very, very long time before I get to her pictures. She almost didn't want to do it because of that. I thought she was underplaying it, but they turned out to be quite smelly. She wasn't lying. But I'll tell you more about it when it comes time to show her pictures.

quote:

Also, when you do catch a whiff of smelly feet, I assume you never mention it? Or have there been times you'd tease them or say something?

More often than not, I don't say anything to them when it comes to that. Sometimes I feel that bringing it up is something that might be better off left alone. I just shoot away and enjoy the moments for what they are. If they don't mind that I don't mind that their feet smell, they become laid-back and very casual with the fact that I enjoy their foot scent/odor. They then go on about their own businesses or we continue to chat as if their smelly feet are just an afterthought. It's pretty neat when they become that comfortable loose-fitting around a complete stranger.

If I do say something, it's when I'm massaging their feet and I bring my nose in between their toes for a whiff. I'll tease them about it only when they ask me it or something along those lines. For example, that was the case with The Finnishing Cross, who can be found on page 32 of this thread.

quote:
Answering your other question. In the cases where they didn't warn me about it and their feet turned out to be smelly anyway, it's possible that they didn't care. The other possibility is that they never thought that it would smell in the first place when they place their bare soles right in front of me. They probably thought that they were scentless. However, little did they know ... [Evil Grin]

Such was the case with The Fourteenth Wonder back on page 35. I was a bit surprised you didn't say anything about her. I thought you would jump right on it. [Big Grin]

-National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

quote:
Some lady in her 40s. I haven't posted her pictures. It'll be a very, very long time before I get to her pictures. She almost didn't want to do it because of that. I thought she was underplaying it, but they turned out to be quite smelly. She wasn't lying. But I'll tell you more about it when it comes time to show her pictures.

Ahh this is going to be a difficult wait!

I still wish I could have an idea of the strength of each girl's smelly feet. I love the descriptions you give but my brain always craves a kind of numerical indication, so as to rank the girls. I know you've decided against this though so I won't press you! All I'll ask is, who would you put in your top 3 smelliest feet, of all the past (and future) girls?

quote:
More often than not, I don't say anything to them when it comes to that. Sometimes I feel that bringing it up is something that might be better off left alone. I just shoot away and enjoy the moments for what they are. If they don't mind that I don't mind that their feet smell, they become laid-back and very casual with the fact that I enjoy their foot scent/odor. They then go on about their own businesses or we continue to chat as if their smelly feet are just an afterthought. It's pretty neat when they become that comfortable loose-fitting around a complete stranger.

If I do say something, it's when I'm massaging their feet and I bring my nose in between their toes for a whiff. I'll tease them about it only when they ask me it or something along those lines. For example, that was the case with The Finnishing Cross, who can be found on page 32 of this thread.

Yes, I would imagine that's the best approach.
When you initially sit next to a girl, do you ever show them photos of past shoots to show your previous work? Or is simply asking to take pictures enough to get them to comply? I was thinking of approaching girls where I live in the UK, so some insight would be great.

quote:
Such was the case with The Fourteenth Wonder back on page 35. I was a bit surprised you didn't say anything about her. I thought you would jump right on it. [Big Grin]

-National

Haha, I'm glad you recognise me as the chief smelly feet fan! I can assure you I enjoyed her pictures a lot and saved them all [Smile]
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

For this next one, she's probably the oldest woman who I've photographed. She was on vacation from Vancouver with a couple of her friends (who were not with her at the time of the shoot).

She was walking in my direction when I first saw her. She then stopped to have a seat at the exact location where I wanted my next shoot to have taken place all along.

She was very nice, quite talkative with me after the shoot. Talking to her gave me the sense that I was on a lunch date with her in that we had light-hearted conversations about trivial things in life without getting to know each other too well. I don't do lunch dates, but that's what it felt like to me.

She's quite an informative person and a fantastic person to have a conversation with during your lunch break from the office.

-  -  -

SMOKE PERRIER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/i4hs43eujvutqjdha9zhjmve05laqp49

----

That's all for today. I will be back here by the end of the week to show you two girls who had (arguably) the best looking soles I have ever seen in all of my time going up to women and shooting pictures of their feet. I mean, I've seen many fantastic soles over the course of time, but these two certainly took my breath away without any question of doubt!

-National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty nice. A little change in scenery once in a while is good. Someone who's older, apart from the younger ladies that we're used to seeing does have her appeal. This will be one of those ladies in this thread who will stand out to me.

Thanks for everything.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
I still wish I could have an idea of the strength of each girl's smelly feet. I love the descriptions you give but my brain always craves a kind of numerical indication, so as to rank the girls. I know you've decided against this though so I won't press you! All I'll ask is, who would you put in your top 3 smelliest feet, of all the past (and future) girls?

That's a hard question to answer. I mean, it's a fun question to try and come up with answers to, but that's something I'll have to give some thought about. I try not to give away information about girls who I have yet to show, especially because there are so many of them that I don't remember them all. A couple of names off the top of my head that I will throw out there (in no particular order of whose was smellier than the other) are The Fourteenth Wonder and Foreign Denim. Their feet had smells that were quite rich in fragrance. I think you can throw Barbie in there as well. Since I don't have the time to really give this a lot of thought, I'm pretty sure I'm leaving someone off who deserves to be mentioned. Things will be made more complicated if I then think about the girls who I haven't shown yet.

Maybe I'll put that list together one day. But not today.

quote:
When you initially sit next to a girl, do you ever show them photos of past shoots to show your previous work? Or is simply asking to take pictures enough to get them to comply? I was thinking of approaching girls where I live in the UK, so some insight would be great.

I guess it depends on the girl.

Most of the time, just asking them to pose for me is all I need to do to get in. For me, the majority of them don't ask to see my previous work. Some of them do ask for examples of shots I've taken before so that they have an idea as to what I want out of them. I could tell in their voices that they wouldn't mind posing for me, but they would like to see some works from the past to show them that other women were completely fine with my time, my company, and with the idea that I found something about them that can be sexy that many other guys tend to overlook. They find the whole concept fun and interesting. Other times, if I feel like it, I'll show them previous examples without them ever asking for it either before the shoot or during the shoot. It's just something to add to the conversation. There are quite a number of women who don't ask for samples of what I've done before but would like to see the ones I took of them so they can see how their photos came out. So it's a combination of all of those things.

--------------------
 -

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank NP, amazing as always

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links