Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Her first words out of her mouth when she spoke to me were, "My feet?". She's from London. So when she said it with that English accent, it sounded more like "fate". But she said feet.

I thought I was the one in here with the jokes, but that quote was a pretty good one. It wasn't until I tried sounding it out myself when I realized just how funny and true it sounded.

It is the fault of her pictures that a lot of women are bisexuals.

She has feet that are just truly amazing. I can look at these all night and not blink.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name I gave this one is pronounced deez'nuff, which is French for nineteen. To me she had that French model look, but she never spoke with any foreign accent. She sounded just as American as the next typical white girl. She looked nineteen to me, but she's probably older than that for all I know.

Sometimes it's the smallest things about the person that you notice from afar that makes you want to approach them. Yes, I'm always fascinated with the model look, which drew my attention immediately. But also the fact that she was eating a doughnut, all to herself, enjoying the scene of the park on what was picture perfect day weather-wise, made it all the cuter.

That was the first time I saw her. Weeks later was when I noticed that she became a regular visitor of the park. Always by herself. I just leave her alone and leave that ladybug all to herself.

-  -  -

DIX-NEUF -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/02ags84gj8zs58uqiz3wdbvlf23ime4m

--

My one-hundredth one who agreed to pose for me. A tourist from Australia who found out that her visit to New York was like a scene out of an action movie everyday.

-  -  -

NICE HUNDRED -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mtzpa8ynzhqh9b9w81j1wbrqm9nzasww

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
quote:
Her first words out of her mouth when she spoke to me were, "My feet?". She's from London. So when she said it with that English accent, it sounded more like "fate". But she said feet.

I thought I was the one in here with the jokes, but that quote was a pretty good one. It wasn't until I tried sounding it out myself when I realized just how funny and true it sounded.

That's right.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Man, National. You were so calm and collected for keeping cool under fire. That Bad Seed girl has to be difficult to deal with on a typical day. You managed to keep pace with her whatever drama she was dealing with and you seemed to be a good outlet for her to voice her frustrations with people. She might need professional help. Either that or she needs more guys like you to pose her feet for. It seemed to do wonders for her for the time being. I'm surprised she didn't go off on you. If you got her to pose for you under stress, is there anything you can't do?

You're not kidding when you said that she could be difficult to deal with on any normal day. It's one thing to have a bad moment or become angry about something because disappointments happens in life at inopportune moments. But I got the impression that she lives on a short fuse daily.

I certainly wish that I was able to spend more time with her during that shoot just to see if there was any one thing or person that doesn't make her tick.

Listen, as long as she doesn't do anything bad to me, then she's a nice person as far as I'm concerned. At least she was decent enough to put aside her issues to let me shoot her feet.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work as always. This never gets old and I can never get enough of this. Great pictures where ever one clicks.

I'm not quite sure where to start so I guess I'll pick dix-neuf out of the hat at random. I bet that muffin goes great with those feet. I love that first sample pictures you showed us to preview her. Everything about her is so precious. You find yourself looking at her face just as much as you do with her feet. Perfect balance when it comes to taking pictures.

Thanks for supplying more morning wood for me. [Smile]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The name I gave this one is pronounced deez'nuff, which is French for nineteen.

deez'nuff rhymes with these nuts. And I would've busted these nuts all over the soles of her feet had it not been for the fact that London's feet drained all of the cum from me after jacking off to them last night. [Cry]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More goodies from National's Christmas bag.

I love these last two here. Of the two, I think Dix-neuf has the smellier feet of the two. The second one, Nice Hundred, has feet that look like they don't smell.

Dix-neuf look adorable with that muffin in hand and Nice Hundred looks pretty nice, as her title says.

I think your words are music to these women's ears with the way you get them to show their feet for you. We're all thankful for what you share with us. You're a good man.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
deez'nuff rhymes with these nuts. And I would've busted these nuts all over the soles of her feet had it not been for the fact that London's feet drained all of the cum from me after jacking off to them last night. [Cry]

Just look at her pictures again and they'll bring it back to life.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
Great work as always. This never gets old and I can never get enough of this.

Neither can I.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I think your words are music to these women's ears with the way you get them to show their feet for you. We're all thankful for what you share with us. You're a good man.

I do what I can to bring new joy to everyone here. As Bret Farve once said: I don't do this for me ... I do this for you. I do this as a public service by giving all of this to you guys at no cost. I like free stuff and you guys deserve this free stuff. The last two sentences you just read were not quoted from him, that was me talking.

I'm grateful that you guys have taken a great liking to the material I show to you guys. And it's only going get better, you guys. It's only going to get better.

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I knew that this thread was going to be one of the greatest ones in here when it first started. It's exciting to hear that things will get even better. I'm looking forward to all of this.

You are a great man.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

My final postings of the week.

NIGHT VISIONS

Throughout the conversation I had with her, I was convinced that she was French just from the way she spoke and the unmistakable accent that we can associate with any French lady. It wasn't until towards the end when she told me that she was from Russia. I couldn't believe it. She's not related to anyone who's French, which made it confusing still because Russian women don't talk they way she does.

She had me hoodwinked. Anyone who listens to her speak would never guess Russia on the first try.

She was looking through fashion items on her tablet. She was a bit worried that her feet were a bit dirty. What she should've been a bit more concerned with was the fact that her feet were a bit smelly, which they were. [Smile]

She wore black sandals that night. It took a few minutes before any hint that her feet smelled finally hit me. I moved my chair a bit closer to her feet to see if I could catch any aroma from her feet. I was able to pick up on the smell a few times throughout, nothing constant or overbearing.

-  -  -

THE FRENCH-RUSSIAN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/00y24ic6bfyio36ajkina5sp30sxghpg

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This one sat at that spot for a long time before I gave her a shot. I remember walking by her, never thinking to myself that I should approach her because her body type is not my type. When I'm at the park, I look for thin women. Some junk in the trunk or some meat on the bones is desirable as well, like The Zebra -- the first girl I featured in this thread.

Then there are girls like this one. After I was done shooting another girl, I walked around and was surprised to see her still sitting there. I had a little debate with myself as to whether I should let the spotlight shine on her a little bit. Curiosity got the best of me.

She never thought her feet would be classified as sexy. No one ever complimented them before. Hearing that made me feel kind of sad for her. I didn't think they were that bad, actually, because her feet were incredibly soft. Her unique feature was how they looked when she flexed her toes backwards. It was as if she was double jointed in that area. If I had pushed them backwards any more than what she was able to, I don't think she would've been in any pain for discomfort.

Like I said, I don't think they're that bad. But at the same time, I'm not too crazy about them. After the shoot, she thanked me for finding something special about her to be able to ask her for feet pictures.

-  -  -

GREY SKIES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/idubhov37bzajgzuuz0g3h378ijqvhfe

--

This one is another quickie.

She is an Interior Design major to she goes to school. She took the time to stop by the park to excel in her line of studies, and it's a great thing that she takes her lessons to heart. It takes great ideas to create environments that enhance the quality of life. That is what she is setting out to do.

-  -  -

ENVISIONESQUE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/v32p21bvdpdoinuhnfdgp1lqcka0sopo

----

That'll be all for this week. I will be back here in ten days to show you guys even more pictures of the women I approached in the National Park.

Also, even though I showed some great galleries throughout, I feel that the wait is finally over. I keep teasing about how things will get better. In ten days, that will mark the beginning of the best that's yet to come.

I, for one, cannot wait.

-- National

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's a thing I love in women's feet is the ability to flex the toes completely backwards. This usually means flexible feet and high arches.

This is the case of GREY SKIES with one drawback that - as you also said - is she being a bit too much chubby. If she was a thin girl she would totally rock but that extra pounds disguise what could be a pair of delightful feet!

Thanks for sharing [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

The French-Russian has no idea just how beautiful she is. Grey Skies has feet that I would love to bury my nose in. Envisionesque has some pretty good feet herself. I love her skin complexion and I love that little line she has in the middle of each of her soles. You can see the flats she was wearing in some of the pictures, which makes her feet more appealing. I'm really loving this one, and it looks like I'll loving her feet some more in the days and weeks to come.

Once again, you have come through with some great stuff. I look forward to what more you have for us in the future. This is going to be the place to be if things do get better, as National said.

Thank you so much for being there for us.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
If there's a thing I love in women's feet is the ability to flex the toes completely backwards. This usually means flexible feet and high arches.

This is the case of GREY SKIES with one drawback that - as you also said - is she being a bit too much chubby. If she was a thin girl she would totally rock but that extra pounds disguise what could be a pair of delightful feet!

Those were not bad set of pictures, although I do agree with what you said by and large. She has killer toe flexing skills, though. I'm amazed with how good they look in the pictures.

Evisionesque was the one I would take home with me. Her feet are not bad at all and I would find myself sticking to a woman who had soles that looked like those.

Fantastic job once again.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:

I agree. I also think that a thick layer of fat around the foot hides its character. At least I gave her (and one or two others like her) a pretty fair shot. She was one of the more quiet and cooperative girls who posed for me.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Evisionesque was the one I would take home with me. Her feet are not bad at all and I would find myself sticking to a woman who had soles that looked like those.

One of the cool traits about her was that she was very shy about doing this in the first place. I don't remember too many others who were like that when I asked them to pose for me. She's a great candidate for someone who's ladylike enough for you to want to introduce to your mother and father.

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links