Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Hey National,

Where can I send this check?

A check? A check for what?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back for the final postings of the week. The reason I'm showing several girls at a time this week is because I'm trying to make way for some of my better shoots, including those National Classics that'll certainly be enshrined in my Hall of Fame. I'm trying to speed up the process a bit and then I'll start to slow down when we get to the ones that'll make your mouth water so much, that you'll run out of saliva to droll with. That's not to say that the ones I posted this week are terrible. It's just that I don't want people to wait too long for the showstoppers to finally appear.

In any event, let's close out the week.

----

Normally, I don't look for women who carry some extra weight to them. In fact, I can remember only two other women who posed for me who's of similar size. More than anything, I was curious to see what else was out there.

I tried to make the best of the shoot when I was pointing directly into the sun. On a day where it wasn't terribly hot, the sun's strong presence in these photos provided leisure for this very nice lady and made that moment in life a very relaxed one as time suspended itself.

-  -  -

SUN LIFE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/t90fzg8nhepcxe0s15zk9xq2jtf5ci05

--

This happened right around the start of lunch time. I had just arrived at the park and she was one of the first ones who I kept in the back of my mind as a potential target. Usually, when I first get to the park, I have this sudden urge to use the restroom. Even if I had used a restroom fifteen to twenty minutes before I get there, I get that urge almost immediately when I arrive. I hate that because I fear that I'll miss out on something spectuacular.

After I was done with that, I walked back towards the same spot where I first spotted this lady, completely forgetting that she was sitting at that particular spot in the first place.

When I saw that she was still sitting there, I was more compelled to approach her because this time she had her black Converse-like sneakers removed. The vast majority of the women who posed for me already had their shoes on by the time I first approached them and sweet talked 'em out of their footwear. With this one already out of her shoes, I figured why not? She agreed.

The part I remembered most about this was that there was another woman who sat down just a few feet to my left, looking directly at us as the whole shoot was going on. She was eating her salad and seemed to be enjoying the sight of me taking pictures of some other woman's feet as if she was bird watching -or something. She said nothing during the whole time. She just watched.

-  -  -

AUGUST RED -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9w9d3pk5jh96b38c0ld6vokiybxe76eg

SIZE 9

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

There she was, studying right by the steps that leads into the main entrance of the New York Public Library on Fifth Avenue. The National Park is not only a place for escape and and to share a few laughs with friends and significant others, but also a place to really seclude yourself from all the headache and noise that goes on on the outside.

While she wasn't in the library to enjoy some dead silence from the outside world, she did catch my attention and had zero problems with me taking pictures of her feet.

She had some few questions to ask me as I showing her the finished product. Questions about how one finds feet very attractive. She asked because she was one of those who's brand new to this understanding. She was like The Swede in that she didn't quite get it but at the same time wasn't repulsed the other women would react when they think that you're weird for having a foot fetish.

She showed me a picture that she took of her feet the day before, sitting in the same spot where I spotted her. She did it only because she got tired of studying and took a picture of it just to get her mind away from the books.

Most of our conversation was in Spanish being that she's from Chile.

I gave her the title of Sooth Ink because of the tattoos, because she's into punk rock music and because she has virtually no wrinkles on her soles, giving it that soothing look along with smooth and cool (as in not burning) concrete that stood behind her and lied underneath her.

-  -  -

SOOTH INK -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hdrdi973syotpii6wtus3ad31kxgor36

SIZE 6

--

Of the four women who I'm showing tonight, this one had the softest soles.

Throughout the spring and summer, there are free yoga classes that are taught outdoors. Tuesdays in the morning, Thursdays during the evening. This was not too long after the Tuesday morning session was over. She was reading by herself on the bench. She jumped on the opportunity because she thought it was pretty neat to have some stranger take pictures of her feet for the first time.

I love it when I hear from these girls that they never had pictures of their feet taken. Puts a smile on my face.

-  -  -

YOGACENTRIC -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nxrqt67ak35dy6vk3w9wzq5zcs6gdwe0

SIZE 8

----

That'll be all for this week. I'll be back in about ten days to show you guys more pictures from my days at the park. And I have a feeling that that will be the time when things get better.

-- National

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another four great sets! Yogacentric nearly made me come in my pants [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AUGUST RED and YOGACENTRIC are incredible. I'm without words to describe how I enjoyed both girls feet!

Awesome work as usual!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you have shown us why you made yourself the unquestioned King of Feet of Bryant Park. You have really made the case why that place is the place to go for any foot guy who wants go foot sight seeing. Thanks for showing us what type of women visit that park and thanks representing us in a positive light. These women appreciate it and so do we.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Another four great sets! Yogacentric nearly made me come in my pants [Drool]

If you nearly came in your pants just from looking at them, then imagine what would've happen if you just centimeters away from her feet like I was.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
AUGUST RED and YOGACENTRIC are incredible. I'm without words to describe how I enjoyed both girls feet!

Awesome work as usual!

Thanks a whole lot.

I was in a bit of a rush when I was with August Red. When you're in a rush, you lose a bit of focus on what you're doing. I received a call from my employer wanting me to be at a place not too far from the park ASAP. Wasn't too happy about that. With YogaCentric, I wasn't worried about any interruptions and she gave me all the time in the world. The combination of not having anyone intrude on my concentration and the girl giving me all the time I needed made for a much better shoot.

Touching her feet felt so good because it was so soft.

If you were left without words to describe how you enjoyed both sets, then you'll be left without knowing how to speak English altogether when you see the ones I have in store in the weeks to come. Be on the lookout for girls like Barbie and the ЯUSSIAN SPY.

I'm glad you're such a big fan of my work. Thanks a lot.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I'm National, and I approve this message...

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
National, you have shown us why you made yourself the unquestioned King of Feet of Bryant Park. You have really made the case why that place is the place to go for any foot guy who wants go foot sight seeing. Thanks for showing us what type of women visit that park and thanks representing us in a positive light. These women appreciate it and so do we.

I really would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to you for posting this meaningful comment. Something like this makes me look back and reflect on the impact I've had in here and how much my adventures at the park have meant so much to you people. It makes me reflect on how happy I was shooting these pictures of their feet and how happy, comfortable, interested, and/or fascinated they were with the whole experience. The greatest park that's hidden in all of this is that the girls and I were in our own little world away from the world when all of this took place. It was as if we were in our own secluded area, not taking into account of anything else that was happening around us.

The appeal comes from the fact these women are within reach of you guys, so to speak, in that these are women who you could've walked by in the streets just the other day. You wonder what her feet are like and here they are. The style of these pictures really brings the sense that this is as natural as it's going to get because this is exactly what men would see just by walking past them at the park. Only difference is that I'm giving you guys the closeness and angles that one doesn't normally get to inspect as if it were no big deal.

When foot guys go to this park, they will refer to it as National Park for the contributions I bring to all of you guys.

Good night, Ladies and Gentlemen.

-- National

--------------------
 -

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Hey National,

Where can I send this check?

A check? A check for what?
For the service that you're giving out. What you've done here is nothing short of amazing.

I'll add my name to the list of guys who love this Yoga Centric girl. I just love how her soles look when you had her flex her toes back. It makes me want to bury my nose in there and take a deep breath.

I also like Sooth Ink. Interesting backround in that you don't see any trees anywhere in her pictures as we normally would with the other girls.

Yoga Centric was a very, very set set of pictures. Another one that can lay that claim is LensCraft. What an amazing woman you got there! You'll be in short supply of cum after letting off a huge load. [Jerkoff] She's someone who I'll never forget. Her fiancee is missing out on some amazing foot action from her!

I agree with 18th Floor: that park belongs to you.

So again, where I can I send this check?

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
So again, where I can I send this check?

No checks necessary. [Laugh]

As I've said a few times before, I do this as a public service. I'm offering all of this to you guys for free. I'm not selling anything, I'm not charging anything. I'm allowing you guys to view the images I have taken of these women for free.

This park is a public place that does not charge a fee to get inside and enjoy the views and have a peace of mind. And I want everyone else in here to enjoy the better views and angles of their feet that all the other foot guys who do go to Bryant Park can't get access to for the same price: for free.

-- National

[ November 04, 2012, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with Sooth ink! My kinda gurl! [Wink] muah!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It's been a long wait for a lot of us in here. Being distant from the park for more than a few days makes you miss the sights and scenes of what the place always offers. But I'm back with more from the National Park brochure.

--

I'll start off this week with another quickie. This is one of those shoots that was short-lived. But it does give a sense of what the person is all about.

You can't tell from these pictures, but this one sure has some attitude issues. There are those out there who live on short fuses, and this one fits that description. The difference between her and 'Serial Maniac' is that Maniac is very kooky and is probably an Excederin tablet short of a full medicine cabinet. If you told me that saw her knit with one needle, I'll believe it.

With this one, however, you might have to sleep with one eye open and a finger on the trigger because she just might do you in while you're dozing off. She comes across as this very sweet person. When you least suspect it, she'll stab you in the back. How do I know that? Because she that she hates people and always had. I could tell from the way she said that that she was not playing around. I noticed how she clutched on to her book with a firm grip as she told me that before gripping it again when she repeated herself.

I walked up to her and she seemed all nice and roses. Before I could get some words in the conversation, she paused me to take a phone call. To my surprise, what started off as a regular conversation turned into a war of words with whoever was on the other end of that call. She spouted off some magic words that would've made George Carlin very proud. Then she hung up in a way that suggested that she had enough of the other person.

I was thinking to myself that perhaps that was a bad time to get her attention, but I asked her anyway because she wanted to know why I approached her. She sounded a bit pissed off still as she said that. Wanting to be a bit of a jackass myself, I asked her if she was having a wonderful day? And that's where she came in with the comment of how she has always hated people with such a passion. She told me how she's tired of feeling phony by being nice and generous all the time. She told me how people don't like her because they don't like her demeanor and how she gets into shouting matches with her family.

She never told me that she would stab someone in the back, but I couldn't help but to think that that's how she behaves.

Then I asked if she could pose her feet for me in the hopes that that'll help calm her tensions and high blood pressure. Why not?, she thought.

And there we have it.

I had to stop it short because my cousin called me as he was minutes away from the park. We were going to hang out and he was going to pick me up in his car.

-  -  -

THE BAD SEED -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9r2i08einqlar9ax13gferjfpqcato42

SIZE 6

----

A NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC
NIGHT VISIONS

We're back with Night Visions. This is when I take pictures of women's feet as the sun sets that turns into the dark skies.

Her first words out of her mouth when she spoke to me were, "My feet?". She's from London. So when she said it with that English accent, it sounded more like "fate". But she said feet.

By the way, on a separate note, you know you're having a great summer and you know you have it made when the feet is the most common word women say to you.

In any event, I was happy to move her from one spot to another because it looked as if some guy wanted to start a conversation with her. He just sat there for a few minutes just tongue tied. When it looked as if he mustered up the courage to say something, that's when I dove in and swooped her away from his hopes.

He couldn't hear what I told her, but he seemed amazed that I was able to get her to stand from the concrete steps that lead into the lawn and onto the upper terrace and disappeared from his sight using fifteen words or less. It's not magic, but to him it seemed like it.

Her feet smelled just a bit, but just enough to where I was able to pick up the scent, but not enough for the scent to reach her nose.

By the way, she said it takes a special set of eyes to really see how sexy feet can be.

Do you guys disagree?

-  -  -

LONDON TWENTY-TWELVE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tlt15bpzxnd6ojsg94p17vzlvwpkaga3

SIZE 9 1/2

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another excellent bunch of shots! Particularly that first shot of Bad Seed [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
London 2012 gets my vote. And right now, all of my cum has been drained out of me thanks to her feet. Not that I'm complaining. But feet that look like hers are really to die for when it comes getting that close of an inspection.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

By the way, she said it takes a special set of eyes to really see how sexy feet can be.

Do you guys disagree?

Are you kidding me!? Of course I don't. My dick certainly didn't either.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, National. You were so calm and collected for keeping cool under fire. That Bad Seed girl has to be difficult to deal with on a typical day. You managed to keep pace with her whatever drama she was dealing with and you seemed to be a good outlet for her to voice her frustrations with people. She might need professional help. Either that or she needs more guys like you to pose her feet for. It seemed to do wonders for her for the time being. I'm surprised she didn't go off on you. If you got her to pose for you under stress, is there anything you can't do?
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links