Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Aloe vera and the Hottie. If either one of these girls peed in my soup, I think I'd be okay with it. [Mmm]

[Laugh]
You know, come to think of it, I would have no problems drinking their bath water, especially the part where their feet spent most of their time. [Mmm]

By the way, I, too, failed Mission Impossible 7. I want to fail that test again, but I'm in no position to do it now because I'm still out of cum from the last time I jerked off to their feet. I think I like the Hottie just slightly more, but who cares?

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the seventh installment could be the last one in the Mission Impossible series. Aloe Vera and The Hottie are just so BEAUTIFUL! I truly feel that they are the most attractive ones we've seen in the forum in a very long time. I just love how the Hottie is smiling in some of these pictures as she looks through her notepad 'n stuff. Just lovely.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot girls, but just average to slightly above average feet. I still like that 'crazy' one the best.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloe REALLY hit the spot for me. This is just what I needed. I whipped it out, jacked it off, and gave her feet a um....... a "pearl necklace", if you will. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I think the seventh installment could be the last one in the Mission Impossible series.

Both ladies are a part of Mission Impossible: Sempiternity. It features a class of women that'll last us to beyond and evermore ...

Any Mission Impossible before that one will be very simple tasks like trying to stop a billion asteroids from slamming into the Earth all at once.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back with my final updates for the week.

A QUICKIE

Another photoshoot that didn't last too long, but I suppose that something is better than nothing.

We have here who is studying Marine Biology. She wasn't doing anything related to that when I approached her. When majoring in something that specializes in how life in the ocean is, your mind deserves a break from it once in a while. This shoot was just another interesting distraction to take her mind off of school.

She doesn't speak in a rapid chatty, high-pitched pace like an ALOË vera or Hottie. She speaks in a sense that feels as if she's watching the waves in the ocean all to herself, listening and being spellbound by the noise the water makes when it crashes into the sand. She speaks too slow, but she does have an inquisitive mind and a snooping personality.

-  -  -

SEA CREATURE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ca3tupn6bz896rzmdho38kf4bmx323vf

SIZE 9

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

We end the week with another classic. This is probably the first time in where we had three National Classics in one week.

Older women have different qualities to them that have unique appeal to their personality. Because they are rarely featured in a way that catches the imagination of foot admirers, people pay special attention to them. People in here appreciate how these women age gracefully, appreciate some added age to their physique, added age to their feet. Of course, I'm talking about those who look pretty nice for their age.

We have a lady who appears to be in her mid-40s. I never asked for her age, and it's kind of nice not knowing because it keeps her appeal in tact.

Personally, I prefer younger women. However, it's always a pleasure to take a look at what older women's hidden treasures.

I knew she was perfect for this the second I laid eyes on her. She said, "Mmm, kinda kinky, but okaaaaay!"

She enjoyed the experience and I know you'll enjoy this set. I certainly enjoyed every minute of this, especially because of the size of her feet.

-  -  -

DAISIES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ynfqgx101744rxokjrowbrggzqke1pv0

SIZE 11

----

I really enjoyed this week. I'll be back in about ten days with more updates.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sea creature did it for me! Her feet are shapely stunning!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot&co.
Board Regular
Member # 34125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot&co.   Email foot&co.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the best friggin pictures in the entire forum!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work, thanks for sharing.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

When I return to the park just in time for spring, I will have a brand new camera ready for use. The pictures I'm showing were taken last summer. It's just above freezing up where I live so I'm not out there everyday like I was during the summer. I'll have to wait until it gets warm enough for me to have fun again with the new camera.

-- National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Good work, thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot. Great to hear from you.

quote:
Originally posted by foot&co.:

And that's the best friggin comment in this entire forum!

--------------------
 -

foot&co.
Board Regular
Member # 34125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot&co.   Email foot&co.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:

And tha's the best comment of a comment in this entire forum!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
quote:
quote:

And that is officially the best comment of a comment of a comment in this entire forum!

--------------------
 -

foot&co.
Board Regular
Member # 34125

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And that is officially the best comment of a comment of a comment in this entire forum!
Thanks....Thanks allot.....now hook me up with Cherry Coke

-

[Smile]

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisies was such an incredible find, National. A little different than what we're used to seeing: older women. So much has been said about Aloe vera and The Hottie. Now here, we have another woman who deserves a lot of recognition in here. Although Daisies toenails need some pedicuring, her feet are not bad at all. Like yourself, National, I also love women with big feet. You don't see too many MILF's in here who have feet as big as hers!

Love everything about her gallery, as it gave me an instant hard on! Excellent stuff as always!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links