Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been away from this thread for a while. When things get very, very busy in life, that leaves me with less time to get back here and fully commit myself to updating this thread as consistent as I once did.

We're back here for another tour around National Park.

The girl you're about to meet is very, very cute. There are those who give you the sense that she's a very sweet person just from a brief interaction with her, a sweet person just from engaging in an intimate moment with her. We got to talk with each other for about 20-30 minutes, and I suppose that part of being a sweet person is being a bit naive about things. This person is just like that, but this is not said in a way that's meant to discredit her character. In her case, it's an asset that adds to her appeal of what can draw a guy to her. In her case, there's not much need for her to toughen up her mind set a bit so she can be more savvy about certain talking points in a conversation.

I was sitting down, taking a small break from walking around the park. It was a slow day, and the one or two girls whose pictures I shot before meeting this one were nothing noteworthy, nothing to write home about. I then see this girl walking towards my direction. I got excited because I knew this could be something quite nice. I was prepared to get up from my seat and walk towards her so I could get her attention. Then she stopped suddenly to have a heat not too far from where I sat. Perfect.

She was admiring the cupcakes she bought from a store, not sure whether to eat them or to further fall in love with them just by looking at them. Perhaps she wasn't sure which cupcake to eat first. That's when I came in and introduced myself. She loved the idea of what I proposed. She thought it was cool to take part in this on her last day in the city before flying back to Scotland the following day.

I must tell you, and I must apologize for some of the pictures that came out because it showed my inexperience when it came to taking pictures against the sunlight. I should've moved her to another spot where the sun wasn't going to be an interference. I didn't, however, deciding to make the best of the situation. So again, I apologize for the sunlight in some of these pictures. That won't ever happen again.

In any event, she was all for it. Talking with her throughout the shoot brought out the trait that she was very easy going. I love knowing that I was the first guy to ever take pictures of her feet. In showing her the pictures after the shoot, she was very glad she shared that moment with me.

The reason I gave her that name is because of the cupcakes she had with her. Also because her face kind of resembles Kate Upton (at least I think so). I didn't come to realize that until a week or two ago when I went through these pictures for the first time, several months after the shoot. If Upton had a long lost little sister, she might be it.

-  -  -

CUPKATE
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/eqhfyl1j1lhkxn1d93b514uf6i67sn27

SIZE 8

--

This next girl was someone who I kept walking by several times throughout the afternoon before I finally wanted to see what was up with her. I kept making my rounds around the park to find other women who were willing to pose for me. When it started to become a little slow and I wasn't able to find the right girl to pose, I went back to the Library Terrace on Fifth Avenue. When I got to that area and I saw her, I had totally forgotten all about her. After passing her over several times before, I went ahead and approached her and she was very nice about the whole deal.

There's not much for me to tell you guys about her, being that she was preoccupied with whatever she was doing with her laptop. All I can say is that if she had no qualms with me taking pictures of her, then she's pretty cool to me. The designs on her dress, all the plants and leaves you see in the backround makes up the reason why I named her Botanical Garden.

-  -  -

BOTANICAL GARDEN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fyg2s3yxqkbgeolgy5y27h50gyog6rpm

SIZE 7

--

I should be back by this time tomorrow night with pictures from another girl I found at the park.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a while there I thought you were done showing pictures that you took. I'm sure glad it's back. And the hits just keep on comin'.

Both women have very nice feet. Very nice. It's so cool to see someone who's out there talking these women into showing their feet for you. And these women are so cool with being totally cool with showing their feet.

Botanical Garden has some very nice soles. Those soles of hers make you look at the pictures for a long time. And CupKate is just simple very cute. Her feet are flawless.

Thanks once again for coming through and showing us what's out there.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Botanical Garden just made my day. There are some very nice pictures in her set. Thank you for sharing these. I was kind of missing the National Park [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was missing the National Park as well. Nice to see that it's back and open to the public, as National would say. [Smile] The soles on Botanical Garden has a lot of character to it and they look so delicious to lick and savor over. The toes and CupKate look perfect. She killed it with that red toenail polish.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday afternoon, and I'm taking an extensive break from my job. Whenever I get to the park, I simply forget about everything else. You certainly would, too, if you know that it'll be just a matter of time before you're just mere inches away from some beautiful feet that belongs to some attractive female. Forget what I do for a living because being at the park is my typical day at the office. All that's left is to find someone who looks cool and open-minded enough to indulge in my pleasure.

That's where this one comes in. I just love talking women into removing their footwear for me. In this case, she was wearing sandals when I approached. Her shirt, the hair, her skin, blended in perfectly with the sun that was shining in her direction.

I was on the phone with someone before I finally approached her. I wasn't sitting too far from where she sat. In fact, we made eye contact with each other a few times, playful smiling between the two of us. I was in no rush to finish my conversation on the phone because I could tell from her body language that she wasn't going anywhere soon. I thought it was fun in a voyeuristic kind of way of just admiring her from a safe distance while I was on my phone, not too far but close enough so that one knew that the other was close by.

Finally, I had enough of the person on the other end of the conversation, got up from my chair and started to talk to her, introduced myself to her, she gave me her name, started to chit chat about this and that, all light stuff. After several minutes of this, I then switched the topic.

"Whoa, pretty COOOOL!", was what she said almost immediately. "Sure, why not?" You've gotta love the Germans! She's not a tourist, though. She's been living in the city for a few years now and works at a real estate firm, if I remember correctly. It's very easy to make her laugh, she's a free-spirited person who doesn't take a lot of things too seriously, a person who loves to go with the flow. Very relaxed.

Un-believable...

-  -  -

GOLDIEFROST -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mw71rfrylywios8fua3m3lsc17trclsz

SIZE 8

--

I'll post another gallerie on Friday night/early Saturday morning for my final update of the week.

Thanks everyone.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man do I love the Parks you go 2 ! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

You're not kiddin! I think you speak for everyone in here when you say that. And just when I was done complimenting on some National posted, he comes in here with ANOTHER girl to make this candy store even sweeter. Goldiefrost has excellent feet, and she makes sure they are well kept. Love her unpainted toenails and delicious soles. [Drool]

You're making me run out of words here.

By the way, love reading the back stories to these women, especially the last one. You're like some cool, slick guy or something. Nice!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pure "gold". Great soles [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the german girl man german chicks are so cool with it i was their 3 years and never had one say it was weard they enjoyed it as much as i did
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pictures you got there from Goldiefrost. By looking at them you can tell that it wasn't too hot that day. Love her soles and how close they were to the camera. If that's the description of your typical day at the office, then that's a job I would love to have. [Smile]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stuff continues to be amazing! This deserves to be Thread of the Year by the this year is done. Every so often I find myself adjusting my top ten list of favorite girls from National Park. Thanks for being so generous with us.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

Well, it's actually one park, but I know what you mean. [Wink] But, yeah, I love that park as well.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
By the way, love reading the back stories to these women, especially the last one. You're like some cool, slick guy or something. Nice!

[Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
She's pure "gold". Great soles [Smile]

If she's pure gold, then I must be the richest man in the world because I've got more where that came from. Stay tuned. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Foot creamer:
Love the german girl man german chicks are so cool with it i was their 3 years and never had one say it was weard they enjoyed it as much as i did

German chicks are awesome. I would love to visit that place one time.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
This stuff continues to be amazing! This deserves to be Thread of the Year by the this year is done. Every so often I find myself adjusting my top ten list of favorite girls from National Park. Thanks for being so generous with us.

That's great to hear, that you find yourself having new favorites every now and again. It keeps the thread alive because you never know who I have waiting in the wings to be unveiled to for everyone to view.

-- National

P.S. A reminder that the Russian Spy is coming soon ...

--------------------
 -

Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man what i would do to those feet
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey National, incredible photos as usual.

I was wondering, have you had any encounters with smelly feet recently?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Hey National, incredible photos as usual.

I was wondering, have you had any encounters with smelly feet recently?

Are you talking about my encounters at the park or in my private life away from the park?

... Don't worry, I know you're referring to the park. I was only joking with you when I asked that question. But to answer your question, the last time I was there on a regular basis was months ago when summer turned into autumn.

-- National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links