Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The physician had got some hot toes. I would have had a rock in my pants. Seeing those.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you are back! The physician girl's feet are quite attractive. Loved her feet shape and balls of feet. The idea of capturing the shoe size was also brilliant. It's always good to carry up some evidence on the girls sizes [Smile]

Thumbs up!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow National, I have a huge weakness for toe rings, and seeing how uncommon they are makes it even more exciting when I see them. But to know that WebMD also had slightly smelly feet has propelled her into my top 5 all time favourites!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last set of pics gets a pass in my book. Nice,

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed the WebMD set. She has very pretty feet and I like her jewelry.

The thing about toerings is that these days, they are not a trendy accessory. So a girl who wears them kind of goes out of her way to make that choice, if you know what I mean. In her case, these are not just tiny little cuffs; they are big, solid bands. She has to be feeling them throughout her day. Perhaps she's not that naive about foot stuff, perhaps? Or maybe something else motivated her choice.

On a non-foot related note, I also enjoyed the sunshine in her set. We are in winter lockdown where I'm at and the air is starting to liquefy. So cheers.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice as always. Thanks for sharing more of this stuff. It never gets old.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely! Thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
The physician had got some hot toes. I would have had a rock in my pants. Seeing those.

You're not kiddin'! I was licking my chops like the Big Bad Wolf when those feet were in my presence.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Glad you are back! The physician girl's feet are quite attractive. Loved her feet shape and balls of feet. The idea of capturing the shoe size was also brilliant. It's always good to carry up some evidence on the girls sizes [Smile]

Thumbs up!

It's funny you should say that because I don't remember taking those pictures to capture her shoe size. I guess I was more interested in what it said below the 7.5 sign. I guess reading it bought me a few more seconds to study how worn out her TOMS might've been.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Wow National, I have a huge weakness for toe rings, and seeing how uncommon they are makes it even more exciting when I see them. But to know that WebMD also had slightly smelly feet has propelled her into my top 5 all time favourites!

I'm not a fan of toe rings, but I can understand why others like them. Her soles and the smell of her feet stole my attention away from the toe rings. Can you blame me? It was a great thing that my nose wasn't clogged up that day.

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:
The last set of pics gets a pass in my book. Nice,

I don't see how many people can disagree with you. You, sir, are a good man. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I really enjoyed the WebMD set. She has very pretty feet and I like her jewelry.

The thing about toerings is that these days, they are not a trendy accessory. So a girl who wears them kind of goes out of her way to make that choice, if you know what I mean. In her case, these are not just tiny little cuffs; they are big, solid bands. She has to be feeling them throughout her day. Perhaps she's not that naive about foot stuff, perhaps? Or maybe something else motivated her choice.

On a non-foot related note, I also enjoyed the sunshine in her set. We are in winter lockdown where I'm at and the air is starting to liquefy. So cheers.

Naive about the foot stuff? Perhaps not. She was totally down with me. Naive about a lot of other things? Different story. By the way, I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. In fact, that's what I prefer.

When it comes to the weather, I should remind everyone that nothing that I post in here is recent. Every photoset that I post is something that took place many, many months before. I have to rely on my memory to give you guys the backstories to these women. We're still stuck in the winter here.

For the record, though, the sun did feel very nice on the day I met WebMD. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Nice as always. Thanks for sharing more of this stuff. It never gets old.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Lovely! Thanks!

I thank you guys as well. Your on-going support never gets old.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one gets her name because I needed a catchy name to go with the two countries she represents. To travel to either one of those places from the United States, the plane must travel over that ocean first.

If you go through her pictures, you'll notice that I didn't take any pictures of what she wore on her feet. That was by design because I really hate the type of footwear she decided to go with that day. For me, if I can classify any type of footwear that I'm so dispassionate about, it's the five finger shoes. Forget it, I'm not snapping a shot of that. I approached her because I liked the way she looked and thought she would make for an interesting subject nonetheless.

She's family oriented and she's not too much of an outdoor type of person unless she wants to go out for a jog.

I wished she had taken a little better care of her soles, but by and large I didn't mind them.

If you were to guess which two countries she represents, what would the chances be that you would say that she's half Cuban, half South Korean in your first guess? Such a unique combination of differences in cultures from those two countries, I would say. She's fluent in Spanish, Korean, and English.

I could've stayed longer to continue the shoot, but we had to leave when it started to rain.

-  -  -  -

ATLANTIC PACIFIC -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gqn1spwuyna0r9z740xo5kx70wzxqfh6

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like these last two girls you posted. Incredible toes and even better soles. I especially love WebMD because she seems like the coolest one of the three so far this week. Those women can get overlooked sometimes, only to find out what fantastic feet they've got!

With Atlantic Pacific, that was a pretty neat shoot. Too bad about her shoes, although I may have taken a picture or two of those just so that people can see what's going on, but I clearly understand why you don't like them because I hate those shoes as well. Other than that, I'm completely loving her set. Love the angles you got on a number of these pictures.

Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us this week.

Thanks for all of this once again.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I'm not a fan of toe rings, but I can understand why others like them. Her soles and the smell of her feet stole my attention away from the toe rings. Can you blame me? It was a great thing that my nose wasn't clogged up that day.

I'm surprised you're not a fan of toe rings. I like the idea of the girl drawing attention to her feet - it shows confidence. You'll almost never meet a girl who wears toe rings and is shy about or doesn't like her feet.

What kind of smell did WebMD's feet have by the way?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I completely looked over both Spring Fox and Neighborly Favor. It was like they appeared from out of nowhere for me.

Let me say that both of them are simply fantastic, and in my opinion, one of the better ones you've posted. I'll give the slight edge to Spring Fox because she has bigger feet. But I can't simply ignore Neighborly Favor's feet. Both women have really enhanced my enjoyment for this week.

Purely unbelievable stuff from those two. Truly outstanding feet. My hat's off to you once again, National. And I don't know how many more times I'll keep tipping my hats off to you because I'm starting to run out of them.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
I'm surprised you're not a fan of toe rings. I like the idea of the girl drawing attention to her feet - it shows confidence. You'll almost never meet a girl who wears toe rings and is shy about or doesn't like her feet.

Without saying too much, all I'm going to say is that there are other ways women can draw attention to their feet (either unintentionally or on purpose) that doesn't involve toerings that will still garner the attention of foot guys. And this is not even the biggest reason why I'm not a fan of toerings.

quote:
What kind of smell did WebMD's feet have by the way?

The best way I can put it is that it was a bit like mozzarella. At the time of the shoot, I wasn't quite sure how what to use as an example to compare the smell of her feet to. But I'm pretty certain that I got this description right. It wasn't strong at all, but there was enough there to keep your nose between her toes nonetheless.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I can't believe I completely looked over both Spring Fox and Neighborly Favor. It was like they appeared from out of nowhere for me.

Let me say that both of them are simply fantastic, and in my opinion, one of the better ones you've posted. I'll give the slight edge to Spring Fox because she has bigger feet. But I can't simply ignore Neighborly Favor's feet. Both women have really enhanced my enjoyment for this week.

I really enjoyed spending the time with those two. I will never forget them.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Purely unbelievable stuff from those two. Truly outstanding feet. My hat's off to you once again, National. And I don't know how many more times I'll keep tipping my hats off to you because I'm starting to run out of them.

Your appreciation is always appreciated. I thank you so much.

-National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think National has made the WebMD website more popular now than has been ever before. I found myself visiting that site for some useful information about how to stay healthy and all that other good stuff. I bet half of the articles were written by this MD girl herself. [Smile]

I should thank both you, National, and that girl for that nice plug to that site. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Aside from the shot National thinks was one of his greatest ones he ever took, every shot he took with Spring Fox is fantastic. One of the shots that I enjoyed in particular is this one

-

Beautiful is one of the words I use to describe it. Her last two toes are in the forefront, taking up half of the picture. In the other half of the same pic, her face is seen behind the toes as if you're a very tiny, tiny man whose taking a peek around them. She's very attractive. And then in the backround you can't help but look up to see that tall building with some tree branches in the way. I would think that something like that takes thought and imagination.

Indeed, thought and imagination was exactly what it was. I'm happy that you were able to take note on what a great shot that was. That capture was pretty amazing. The fact that it showed that she was minding her own business made the picture the masterpiece that it is. That's another shot that can go down as one of the greatest ones I've ever taken. What I also love about that picture is that fact that she's looking in the direction of where those toes are. It's like looking at her fact and then going back to her toes because it's in the direction her face is pointing towards. To include the building in that picture was well done.

-National

By this time tomorrow, I will post pictures of my final two girls of the week. I'll see you guys then.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links