Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That shoot with Goldiefrost was an amazing way to start things off that day. I made some work-related calls afterwards with some clients and what have you. Just wanted to touch up on a few topics with them to make sure everything was going smoothly or if there were any minor issues that needed fixing, blah blah. After I got the sense that everything would be smooth sailing with them, I decided to call it a day at work and stayed in the park to continue with my hobby and National Pastime. Boy, did that put a smile on my face!

It was now time to look for my next object of interest, object of desire.

A half hour after I was done with Goldiefrost, I made a connection with this next woman you're about to meet. Before I approached her, though, I had to make a choice between asking her and another girl who I was interested in asking who was sitting no more than thirty feet from where she was. I had to sit down somewhere within their vicinity to make some closer observations. I knew that if the first girl I picked gave me the consent to photograph her feet, that I would be with that girl for a long while. Long enough so that by the time I was done with her that the other one would've left by then. Usually when I take pictures of each girl, I'm there for quite some time with a hard on that just won't quit! So it's not like I'm in and out of there in five to ten minutes. I don't know about anyone else, but I hate it when I have to make a choice between two very desirable women who I felt extremely certain would let this mysterious stranger get to know them and their feet for a little while.

After debating with myself for a couple of minutes, I finally made my choice.

The section of the park where these pictures were taken was in the Reading Room. It's kind of like an outdoor library where people can enjoy reading different materials such as newspapers, books, magazines, or any reading material they brought with them. There she was reading. I decided to play along with her. I knew that there was an article in that day's paper about dating advice. So I took a copy of the paper, sat a couple of seats away from her and pretended as if I came across that article for the first time. I struck up a conversation with her about that article to get a female's point of view, perhaps pick her mind a little bit and loosen her up a bit. We playfully disagreed with each other about one or two things as I wanted to get a sense about what she was like.

To make this already-long story short, any topic I discussed with her that lead to another one was somewhere within the sexual universe. Nothing too perverse or retarded. In any event, the next thing any of us remembered was that found herself with her bare soles right out in front of me where she allowed me to look at it closely from this angle and for me to rub it from that spot. Gee, I had no idea how that happened (*wink, wink*).

I had to calm things down before I got too excited and got back to the business at hand. I did my usual thing and told her how to pose for me as she went back to reading her book. She kind of idolizes Cleopatra based on that book she read during the shoot. She could be her historian if she wanted to, as a matter of my personal opinion.

In case anyone is keeping score, her feet did not smell. She was so nervous that I was going to find something unappealing about her feet mostly because her toenails were not painted. They're all like that, the women are.

Being that she was nervous in the beginning about me not liking her feet, she wanted to see the pictures to see if she saw the same beauty in them as I did. Wow, she thought. She definitely loved how she looked in those sunglasses while the feet played a prominent role in these pictures.

Goldiefrost started my day off in the right tract. A half hour later, this next girl kept the fun alive.

-  -  -

THE ITALIAN CLEOPATRA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yv9a47tvghbb2g7u0ortxx2uj328f8ae

SIZE 7.5

----

This is my final update for the week. It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm back here for more. And when I do so, the Russian Spy will finally be here.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, this is getting better by the post. This is amazing once again. Reading from these stories, you're having a fucking blast in that park, especially with this latest one. I've come to think that this is not just some park. Instead, I think these pictures are taken from another planet where chicks are way more open minded than they are here on Earth. You certainly have a way with the ladies and you played that situation for effortlessly like Damn. Look at her, this chick is fucking HOT!

Amazing that you get a lot of leeway on your job there to be fucking around like this in the middle of a weekday.

I wish her feet did smell a bit, but I wouldn't have complained either if the girl I got looked like her.

Amazingly sexy feet! She has no reason to be ashamed of them whatsoever. National, I don't know how to properly thank you, but thanks anyway.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just blew a huge load on this new version of Cleopatra. Cleopatra was a goddess when she ruled Egypt back in the days. Wouldn't be nice to learn that this girl you just photographed has Cleopatra herself as her ancestor? She might be listed in her family tree.

And once again, you have saved the day by being so cool with this girl that you were able to strike up that conversation with her and then have one thing lead to another. I'm not that smooth in where I can be able to pull off the moves you just did in order to get Cleopatra to pose for you.

She was so cool with all of this by going with the flow with you. That makes you a good man and an ambassador. [Bow Down]

Hot, hot, HOT story, my man!

The only other guy who might be able to pull this off is David Blaine!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just went back a few pages and remembered that you also took pictures of Aloe Vera and The Hottie. What a trip down memory lane! JESUS CHRIST these women are finger lickin' good!
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot&co.
Board Regular
Member # 34125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot&co.   Email foot&co.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have done a sensational job with what you're doing, National. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see the Russian Spy.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff National. Awesome that you're keeping tabs on whether their feet smelled or not. Definitely something I look forward to [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool]

Believe me, I, too, was licking my chops like the Big Bad Wolf when I had her feet in my hands, fresh out of her shoes.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
National, I don't know how to properly thank you, but thanks anyway.

Posting a comments about how much you love my work is a great way of thanks, as you've done many times before. You guys have been incredibly positive towards my content. These women are my gift to all of you.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
The only other guy who might be able to pull this off is David Blaine!

I don't know about that. If he wants to stay in frozen ice cubes and hang himself upside down for a week while being strapped to a straight jacket, then be my guest. While he does that, I'll continue to come up with new foot pictures for everyone in here.

quote:
Originally posted by foot&co.:
Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see the Russian Spy.

She'll be ready. Will you?

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I just went back a few pages and remembered that you also took pictures of Aloe Vera and The Hottie. What a trip down memory lane! JESUS CHRIST these women are finger lickin' good!

That's right!

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Great stuff National. Awesome that you're keeping tabs on whether their feet smelled or not. Definitely something I look forward to [Smile]

I still remembered how some of their feet smelled like as if it were yesterday.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I have a treat for everyone here. I first started mentioning her in the early pages of this thread. I think the time for the hype has reached it's breaking point and its time for her to live up to it.

I was walking through the Fifth Avenue terrace. As I walked along, I spotted the girl who I'm about to introduce you to. This one really stood out and she was truly glorious even from afar. It was Fashion Week in NYC and I thought I was looking at someone who might've participated on the catwalk of one of their shows at the Metropolitan Opera. As I got closer, I realized that she was too short to be a runway model, but that didn't make her any less attractive.

The other thing that really stood out at me before I approached her was the fact that the area where she sat was practically deserted. For anyone who has ever walked through a ghost town would know what I mean. Whenever I approach a girl at the park and introduce myself to her, there's always many, many people who are seated in the surroundings and many more people who are walking just walking by. When I first got to the terrace, I was expecting to see a lot of people either walking around or sitting down somewhere. Aside from three or four people who were seated at least 45 feet away from where she sat, aside from one person walking by every five to seven minutes, not a single person was to be found.

I was about 80 away from her, making my way towards her, when I finally realized how empty that area was. I had to stop for a moment to take it all in because this seemed too good to be true. For anyone who's a baseball fanatic like I am, this was the equivalent of Barry Bonds' eyes opening up real wide because he can't believe that a pitcher would be stupid enough to throw a that's right in the middle -- and I mean RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE -- of the strike zone, knowing that if he connects with the ball, it's traveling 700 feet before crashing into McCovey Cove! The only reason I would strike out if there was a hole in my bat.

So either I strike out with the bases loaded, or I hit a grand slam. Up until I met her, she's never met any guy who gets magically aroused by the sights and movements of feet from the fairer sex (if she had, they never brought it to her attention). She gave me a look saying that she admired that I found something appealing about them in some special way.

In the middle of the shoot, some homeless guy walked by, saw what was going on and said to her, "You've got some pretty-ass toes," before walking away. He popped his P when he said pretty. She rolled her eyes at him after he left as if she had this high sense of entitlement -or something.

This girl enjoyed the experience greatly, she was very cooperative, and was very cool with me afterwards as we made small talk with each other.

Very nice.

By the way, the fourth picture on the first row of the gallerie was a picture she took herself.

-  -  -

THE ЯUSSIAN SPY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xx8a2je5welyppp7i45qi99edi83qjcn

SIZE 6

-- National

--------------------
 -

Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh look at her arches! I'm glad you are always able to skock me from time to time [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl has a powerful aura. All-around fantastic.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to post again on this girl. She has award-winning toes. They have a lovely shape and length, and really nice nailbeds. Her skin tone and luster are remarkable; just look at those legs! The curves! the shine! Her arches are divine. Her expressions are precious, her face serene. This girl requires carefully thought out adjectives. "Hot, cute, etc." do not cut it here.

Grand slam, indeed. Wow, man. Just, wow.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely incredible high arches! Wow! This girl and Cherry Coke are by far professional foot model quality. How will you ever top this girl? Or do you have a few more stellar high arched gorgeous feet ladies still yet to come? Fantastic work you do and a great photography. I sure wish you could take more photos of her again
Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

And to top it off, a size 6, my favorite.

!!!!

Alright, I'm done now. Thank you for photographing this girl.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links