Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember too much about this girl here. But I'm going to post these pictures anyway because her feet are pretty cute.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vww3u197lnfic1n35ktmxupbu9jnxbhs

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This was towards the end of the day and I needed one more shoot before I could call it a day and go home. I didn't think I was going to get any more and was thinking about leaving. I decided to walk around the place one last time just to see if I overlooked someone or if someone new would just enter the scene and give me a reason to stay just a bit longer to do another shoot.

I was walking along and saw someone who inspired me to create another shoot. Just as I was walking towards her, I saw another girl who was seated about 40 feet from her. That girl also looked like someone who wouldn't mind my taking pictures of her feet. I knew how much time I had left before I would leave the park and I knew that if the first woman I asked wanted to pose her feet for me, then I was going to be with her for a while and the other girl would be completely out of the question. If the first one I ask is open to the idea of having photos of her feet taken, then I hope this turns out to be a good shoot, I thought to myself. And it was.

I decided to ask this woman first (the one whose photos you're about to see) because she was seated closest to where I stood, and because I love it when women wear ballet flats. That is a soft spot for me because my love for that kind of footwear and how they go hand in hand and so well with the women who wear them is something I can't put into words at this moment in time. All I knew was that I had to get photograph her.

The possibility did cross my mind that she was going to turn down this opportunity down, but something like that doesn't stop me from meeting someone new and have her pose for me. In any event, I was delighted to see just how incredibly accepting she was to all of this.

I word I would use to describe her is lovely. Her personality has wonderful balance of someone who exhibits common sense, where she has the decency and class to go about her life, making good decisions and having sound judgement, along with being a carefree and happy-go-lucky. She's also a very sympathetic and kind person. I found it endearing that she was more than halfway through reading a novel all to herself. All of this makes her the type of person who's perfectly suited a sensible man.

When she removed her flats and placed her feet on the chair, the air immediately surrounding her feet became just a tad pleasantly warm. I also appreciated how her flats looked as if she was comfortable wearing them for as often as she had.

She is one of the coolest people you'll ever meet.

-  -  -  -  -

CREAM CREME -- https://pixhost.to/gallery/zjiLd

SIZE 7.5

----

That's all I have for this week. I will be back real soon with more women to share with everyone. It will be a very good show.

-National

[ October 28, 2023, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creme is a cutie. I like the shots you got of her posing in those flats at the end of the set. Great captures of toe cleavage. Also, very pretty red toes on the unnamed girl. Good show, as always.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said hyperion, that toe cleavage is spectacular.

And that little smile she gave you is amazing National!
I too love ballet flats. They have a lot more character due to how they reflect their age and wear.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply amazing, National. Simply the best content in this entire forum.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another National hotshot (Cream). Loved every detail of her wide high arched feet

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Creme is a cutie. I like the shots you got of her posing in those flats at the end of the set.

It was a lot of fun getting those shots of the set in particular. It was especially fun getting those shots in the angles I got them in. It gives the chance for people to see just how much I love that type of footwear, a chance for people to see what my interpretations and imaginations are when it comes to laying my eyes on them.

Thank you very much for appreciating those shots because I took in a lot of joy in toying with those shots, the flats themselves and her feet as well.

quote:
Also, very pretty red toes on the unnamed girl. Good show, as always.

My thanks to you for enjoying the treats.

quote:
Great captures of toe cleavage.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Well said hyperion, that toe cleavage is spectacular.

Toe cleavages are another huge weakness for me, as I'm sure it is for many others. Those shots are something that's not seen too often, I think. I wanted to take advantage of that view by putting my own spin on it, on how I want to look at them.

quote:
I too love ballet flats. They have a lot more character due to how they reflect their age and wear.

That pretty much sums it up. I could go on a soliloquy as to how much I agree with what you just said there. But all I will say for now is that I love the fact that Cream Creme wears shoes that have that lived-in look, such as those flats she supported during the shoot.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Simply amazing, National. Simply the best content in this entire forum.

I'm so gracious and thankful that you said that. My thanks goes out to you and everyone else out there.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Another National hotshot (Cream). Loved every detail of her wide high arched feet

So did I. [Smile]

quote:
And that little smile she gave you is amazing National!

[Smile]

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Before I get started with this week's show, there is an announcement I am going to make. It's something that's been long overdue for everyone and it's something that is going to take into effect very soon.

This is going to be the final week in where I'm going to show images that were taken from my camera that I've used all along to show all the pictures that were posted in this thread. After this week is done, the pictures I will show from here on out will be those that I have taken with my newer camera I've been using. The resolution will be there, the more finer details of these women and their immediate surroundings will be clear and apparent.

This is something that everyone knew was coming, but wasn't exactly sure when the change was going to happen. You guys have been patient with me through all this time and I will deliver on my promise that you guys will be paid back in spades.

The group of girls who I will show this week will represent the final ones that I've taken with the old camera. After this week is over, that's when the new era begins as I re-open National Park. In fact, I have so many photos with this newer camera, that the National Park will phase into two new eras, including the one we will embark on very soon, after this week is over.

This week will be a fantastic show nonetheless, starting off with some decent women, and ending it with a couple of girls who I labeled as National Classics.

This is going to be a pretty good week. The women will be great and we will have better things to look forward to down the line.

So the question remains as to when we can expect the unveiling of these better pictures? The re-opening of National Park will take place on March 4, exactly a month from now.

All in all, I do want to say that even though the quality of the pictures will be on point, everyone is going to realize over time that my style of photography is a thousand times more important to me and will become synonymous with my work while the brand of camera I'm using will become a irrelevant. I want to be synonymous for my own style and less known for what camera I'm using. While quality will be nice, this will have more to do with my eyes, patience and my imagination that will make for outstanding photos and not my tools.

The bottom is that the mood in here is going to change for the better.

----

If memory recalls correctly, this first girl was a tourist from New Zealand. I knew immediately that she was a tourist from the very large backpack she had with her. You don't see too many local girls carrying backpacks that large and heavy around. She was already seated by herself when I first saw her and I could also tell that she wasn't alone because there was another huge backpack right next to hers. Chances were that wasn't killing herself by hauling both of those things around the city. Whoever was with her must've been in the library using the restroom.

I went up to her anyway and got her to agree to pose for me. About five minutes into the shoot, I asked who she was spending the time with in New York? It was her mother.

Her mother arrives and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It wasn't in the sense that she was getting mad or anything like that. It was simply the case that she couldn't believe what she was seeing in that she didn't know what to make of the whole situation at first. It was a look that said that coming across something that is as unexpected as this can be a fun thing. Whatever she wanted to say were words that she couldn't get out of her mouth. So I had to fill her in to what was going on, trying to be a bit silly or comical about the whole just to ease her into the situation. She couldn't help but to laugh a little bit and decided to take a picture or two of me taking pictures of her daughter's feet.

I got her mother talking for a while there and it turned into a bit that made it seemed like we - including the daughter - already knew each other for a long time and that they were completely cool with what I was doing.

The mom didn't want to tag along in the pictures, which was fine. She did, however, tried to pair me off with her daughter after the shoot was over.

-  -  -

CLEAR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mcicsmvt0tjtts4s03p3ewh6urrr030m

---

This next lady is a bartender at a place that's literally around the corner from where I live. Now I didn't know that going into this shoot because when I go out to see people or to socialize at certain events, I like to go to places that's away from my neighborhood. Not that my neighborhood is terrible by any means. It's just that I like to go to places that are out of my way or places that are unfamiliar to me. When I'm done having fun, I don't want my house to be just a few steps away.

She asked what part of town I lived in. I told her, and that's when she told me about place where she serves drinks. When she named the place, that's when we really hit it off. She's an awesome person, the type that will go with whatever flow you're on.

It took a while before the smell from her feet got to my nose. For a long time I thought her feet didn't smell of anything, but when it finally got to me, that's when it hit me kind of hard. I never said anything to her about it. I just smiled and kept shooting and kept letting me shoot away. It was that classic feet smell that packed a decent punch. In fact, if you look at the third-to-last picture in her gallerie, you'll see a mark that was left on the chair indicating just how hot the air was that was emanating from her feet.

She's an awesome chick. She moved to the City several years ago from Denver. By the way, speaking of Denver, I can tell you that she's not too happy about how the Broncos lost that SuperBowl to Seattle. Poor girl! Don't worry for her too much, though ... she'll live.

-  -  -

MOUNTAIN COOL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1livn287lw5klnv6x0inf634yge9eelg

SIZE 8.5

----

I'll be back here real soon with more women to share with everyone as we celebrate the final week of pictures from my old camera before we make the transition to a better future in here. We'll see more girls tomorrow night. At the end of the week, I'll finish things off with a couple of Classics.

-National

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fear not, your style speaks what needs to be said, and you've established that.

Nice girls on this one! Back in the day when I used to do what you do, I had run across enough Antipodeans to decide that as a group, they were very reluctant to play. But kudos.

Cheers, mate!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice girls, as always. Pretty cool stories with both of them, especially the last one being a bartender who works just doors down from where you live. Seems like you hit a jackpot that's very close to home for you.

And I also look forward to what these new pictures are going to show us in the future. This certainly makes for exciting news and it's only going to make this thread even better and better.

Thanks for the photos and the news.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Fear not, your style speaks what needs to be said, and you've established that.

Thank you so much for acknowledging that. But it's time for my style to speak a different and clearer message. And that will become even more established.

quote:
Back in the day when I used to do what you do, I had run across enough Antipodeans to decide that as a group, they were very reluctant to play.

Shucks! My condolences.

quote:
Nice girls, as always. Pretty cool stories with both of them, especially the last one being a bartender who works just doors down from where you live. Seems like you hit a jackpot that's very close to home for you.

You can say that again!

quote:
And I also look forward to what these new pictures are going to show us in the future. This certainly makes for exciting news and it's only going to make this thread even better and better.

You better believe it. You guys will be seeing more National Classics when the new era makes its presence felt. It's going to be very exciting and compelling for anyone who's a fan of my work.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It's pronounced Bulgari, like the name of that famous jewelry company. When they spell out the name of their own company, they put the V in place of the U because in Latin, the V is our version of U. I did something similar to her name, however I've place the V upside-down. She's from Bulgaria, and in one dictionary where they give a breakdown on how they want you to pronounce each word, they had that upside-down V in place of the U in Bulgaria. Combine those with the fact that I liked how she dressed that day, that's how her stage name name came about.

She came with that thick accent that left you with no doubt that she was from that country and she didn't mind killing a few moments with me.

-  -  -

BʌLGARI -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ev06is62ybgasrhzbvw6yci0reiy9v5o

SIZE 8

----

She doesn't follow the NBA, but when it comes to NCAA college hoops, she's on the the game and on the money. When you're from Smalltown, Kansas like she is (I say Smalltown because every place in Kansas is small), the Jayhawks are the only talk of town. That team is one of the oldest and most successful programs in the history of college basketball. She's from one of those places where the next biggest story in town is how a cat got rescued from a tree or how much money some kids made from selling lemonade right in front of their house. Perhaps I'm over-exaggerating things a bit, but you get the idea of she's from.

In any event, she lives in New York now. She was still trying to get used to the transition from Kansas to New York, where everywhere you turn there's a scene out of an action movie. Things are spinning in her head from all the commotion and chaotic pace that New York is synonymous for, but she very much enjoys the rush and the unpredictability that come along with those. She's having fun living here while her heart is still with those Jayhawks and the people of her hometown.

-  -  -

SMALLVILLE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ip7ce69xch0dgn1rv3w2scc2f82y4jfm

SIZE 8

--

That will be all for now. I have a few more women to show everyone before this week is done.

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Most definitely still enjoying those toe cleavage and playing-with-flats shots. Great stuff.

--------------------
-hyp

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

quote:
Most definitely still enjoying those toe cleavage and playing-with-flats shots. Great stuff.

You're not alone because I also enjoy these very much. My goodness, National, this is GREAT stuff. I swear. Her photos were excellent. Her toe cleavage and dangling shots were well done. They were exceptional. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

You're doing a fantastic job with these women.

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smallville has such thick toes! I love the unpolished look. She takes excellent care of her feet. Her soles are immaculate! And she is a very lovely, attractive mature woman. I can appreciate that. Just don't go the route of Pedisole Junction. He will shoot anyone, from old great-grandmothers to dudes!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great showing, as always. I love Clear's gallery and Smallville's. I also enjoyed the girl from Bulgaria. Loved that her soles were just a bit dirty. That made me click on her set almost immediately. Needless to say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't regret wasting my load on those soles. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links