Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply and your words of wisdom. You really know how to pick them though. Your posts are great because you have a wide variety of different feet for everyone. I love long toes and painted nails, but there are some people who like short and stubby, you get them all, and make everyone good to go! Thanks for your efforts to the foot community. [Cheers]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Let me tell you about one of the girls who I have in store for the week. A few months ago, I showed pictures from a lady who I called Cosmic Girl. In her story, I made her out to be some sort of SuperHeroine. I even gave out a list of her strengths and weaknesses. I also said that there will be someone who I will label as her SuperVillainess who will play the role as her antagonist. She looks like someone who could play the role that spreads negative karma to anything around her.

She will finally arrive and the world is coming to an end. Cosmic Girl is our only hope.

National, you do a fantastic job of packaging these women and you are great when it comes to creating hype for someone who you're about to show us. It's what makes this thread fun and more interesting to participate in. I certainly canot wait for this new girl you're talking about. If you're going out of your way to give us a heads up on this mystery girl, then we're all in for a very special treat.

Thanks for being so nice to us, National.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like these last two girls you showed, especially Belgium Beige. I really love her long toes and how you had her pose her legs in the shots before she bared her feet from her shoes. I can't wait to see more women that you have in store for us. The world awaits.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL CLASSIC

The photoshoot I had with this next girl turned out to be a lot more than what I had bargained for. It started out innocently enough. Then things got real crazy.

I am going to do something different with you guys as it pertains to this particular shoot. I will not into the details as to what happened during the shoot because in doing so will make viewing this gallerie a bit of an anti-climatic viewing. I know that after looking through some of these images you will might be compelled to ask me some questions. This will probably be the one gallerie in where more questions are going to be asked by the members here because the backstory with this lady might not be enough to explain everything that happened here. I think it will be better if we fill in the blanks of the story by asking me some questions about this girl and me answering those questions the best I can.

I will, however, tell you all what the approach went. She was already seated by the time I spotted her. I walked up to her, said hi to her and then asked ...

”You see my friend over there?” I then pointed over to a gay man who had nothing to do with any of this. I didn’t know the guy at all, but I wanted her to believe that he was someone I knew. I wanted to use that guy as a prop to help sell the introduction. What helped sell the line even more so was the fact that he just so happened to look at us when I pointed him out.

After she said yeah, I then said, ”Well, ... this might sound a bit funny, but he wants to know if you think I’m cute.”

She couldn't contain her laughter, ”Wait a second, what, why, what?”

I tried holding back my laughs but I couldn't. To see her laugh like the way she did meant that I was in no matter what I said from that point forward. So I asked her what was so funny about that question. She couldn't wrap her mind around the question that was asked or how to answer it because the question does sound confusing a little gay when you think about it, especially when you consider that the guy who I pointed to was also gay.

When she wanted me to repeat the question, I simply asked, ”Do you ... think ... I’m ... cute?” This time I took the supposed gay friend out of the equation in a tone of voice that told her that the question was still very innococent, but that I was also more serious all at the same time.

She smiled, crossed her legs and said, ”Kinda, sorta.” I could tell from how she said that that there was more to that than what she was letting on.

-  -  -

PUSSYCAT LOUNGE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tc4kgor8jy8feu74kmv125nke7uy5wzz

SIZE 7

----

By the way, I’m not done with posting pictures this week because I still have some more left to show you guys. There will be more and I show show them tomorrow night. They will serve as icings on the cake. Also remember that one of the girls who I will show will be the one who I have billed as Cosmic Girl’s enemy. If Cosmic does not do anything to save the world, then Doomsday is upon us.

You guys have been so great this week, and you will get greatly rewarded tomorrow night.

-National

[ December 07, 2019, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, meaty.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pussycat Lounge [Thud]

When I clicked the link to see her photos, I wasn't expecting to see some of the shots I saw, not that I'm complaining. This stuff is real fucking good, man!

What in the world happened there? Did you say "open sesame" and voila?

You certainly need to make an exception here about how this is some natural viewing of ordinary women because this is not how women usually sit at the park to kill time to themselves. I wish they did, though. [Big Grin]

Fantastic job, by the way.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will always be thankful for your generosity and your contributions to this forum. This is something that we don't take for granted because something like this doesn't come along very often and we should cherish every moment that takes place in this thread. This keeps getting better and better.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pussycat Lounge:

To say that "you were in" is the 2014 Understatement Of The Year.

Very interesting departure with the body shots, I have to say I really liked it. I don't have questions. I just dig that it happened, and I enjoy imagining how it went down that you landed those shots.

I also don't recall seeing a smoker (well, smoking at the time) in your previous shoots, but I'm likely mistaken.

Triple cheers, man. If I'm ever in NYC I expect to buy you lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever. Or maybe a roll of 800 ISO ha ha!

Peace out!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her feet, kind of different! So, I'll bite....what was the impetus for the unique (for you) body poses and shots?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I like her feet, kind of different! So, I'll bite....what was the impetus for the unique (for you) body poses and shots?

As I was shooting the photos, I wasn't expecting anything outrageous to happen. I thought that it would wind up being another typical shoot. I knew that she was very attracted to me and really enjoyed the company and the attention she was getting. She asked me many questions about having a foot fetish and talked about many topics relating to sex. It was a very sexually charged conversation, whereas other women would talk about feet and my fetish for women's feet but we would also talk about other things that had more to do with our daily lives.

In the middle of the shoot, from out of nowhere she asked me if she could open her legs. Either that or she just flat out said that she was willing to open her legs for me, no asking necessary. It was probably like, I could open my legs for you if you want. However she said it, I could tell that she said it half-jokingly because right after that she said that she was only kidding, followed by a few giggles.

There was this dead silence that between us afterwards. That sound bite about her legs opening kept repeating itself in my head as I snapped a few more photos. Then out of nowhere, I opened her legs for her without her permission as if I lost control of myself. I knew she wasn't going to say anything or try to fight me off. In fact, right after I did that she had this smile on her face and was giggling some more.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

*I meant to post these pictures last night, but something came up, leaving me with no time to put this together on the forum. But I'm here now.*

----

"New York is like a roach motel: once you check in, you never check out."

- Marcus Nispel, film director and producer

NATIONAL CLASSIC

Going to the park, doing what I do, meeting new women is always a lot of fun. When I start taking to them, the conversations usually start off on a casual note, with each person getting to know a bit about the other. Sometimes I just never know where the conversation is going to lead to because one person would say something that would steer the momentum of the conversation in a completely different direction, finding ourselves venturing in a new category about just what kind of person that person really is. I like that because now I get to the more important aspects or practical details of a subject or situation, keeping the pulse of our little chemistry alive, animated, provocative even.

I did one photoshoot earlier in the day and I was back at the park in hopes of finding a woman who would fit the description of the kind that I described earlier. I saw her from afar. She was already seated and she had a banjo with her. That really caught my attention and I immediately knew that she was like a book that just sat there unattended. It needed to be read, and I was the one who was going to do the reading and page turning.

She looked out of place, which made her stand out to me more than anyone else. She had a bike with her and whatever she had tied to it made her bike look as if it weighed an extra 70 pounds.

So I just stood there for a few minutes, observing her movements to her immediate surroundings. She sat there, playing her banjo. She would string notes that was not loud enough to attract an audience, but low enough so that only she could hear what she was playing. She played it at a very low tune, all the while looking around the park as if there were no one else around. Her whole demeanor was very peaceful and it never interrupted anyone else who were sitting around her. I was very much at peace with myself just watching her move her hands very slowly across the strings of the instrument. I could tell that the sounds were so relaxing to her that she started to daydream away from real world around, to a place where only she felt it was heaven.

That's when she put her banjo away, got up from her seat and moved over to another seat that was more suitable to her comfort. That's when I kind of snapped out of it and decided to talk to her.

As much as I've done this hobby, it amazes me sometimes by how these women wouldn't mind letting some guy take pictures of their feet as if it was something that happens to them everyday.

She is someone who really lives for the excitement and unknown dangers or consequences that lurk around the corner at the spur of the moment. If there was anyone who I can point to as being so open minded about trying out something new at a moment's notice, even if it might be to her detriment, we could be looking at her right now. And I was going to find out just how true that was at the end of this story.

She's from West Virginia. She worked as a waitress at some restaurant or diner over there. She grew very bored and tiresome with the daily grind of that job. She woke up one morning and decided that she was going to quit her job, without informing her employer. She packed her stuff, took whatever money she saved, and decided to embark on a bike ride that stretched from West Virginia all the way to Rhode Island. She made several stops along the way, sleeping in motel rooms and whatnot, meeting other interesting people along the way.

The day that she was at the park was also her first day in the City. She was going to stay here for two or three days before going on the final stretches of her ride to Rhode Island where she had a lot of friends and some family members there. She just wanted to get away from everything in West Virginia and see everything else that's out there in the states away from her home. In New York, there was a long-time friend she knew who was willing to let her stay for those two or three days. She was killing time at the park before she was to finally meet up with her at some place outside the park when she got out of work.

She was writing in her journal. At some point in the middle of the shoot, she told me that she was writing about me in her diary. She would go into specifics, but she did tell me that she was having fun writing about all positive things about me, including her thoughts about what a great guy I was in her eyes.

At the end of the shoot, I stuck around and we continued talking to each other for about an hour. We learned so much about each other.

You know, talking to someone for that long means that one topic is going to lead to another and you find yourself talking about something that had completely nothing to do with the topic that started the conversation. I forgot what we were talking about that lead to this part, but she told me something that would stay stuck with me for the rest of my life.

She wanted to go to Times Square with me and perform an lewd and very salacious act in front of everyone that would land her and myself in a lot of trouble with the police department. I know this is an adult forum and we can talk about anything, but this is a thrill-seeking fantasy of hers that I'm going to keep a secret between me and herself. When those words came out of her mouth, I thought I hearing one thing while her lips were mouthing the words of something totally different. To make sure I wasn't hallucinating, I had her repeat herself and then explain to me why she wanted to share that moment with me.

From the looks of her pictures, you will look at someone who is innocent of all things that are corrupt. Inside, however, there lies someone who wants to get away with murder, figuratively speaking that is.

When I suggested that we go to another public location and try this thing that would leave our hearts racing in excitement, she didn't want to hear it. She wanted to go to Times Square to do it. We both knew that we were getting very aroused at the thought of it, and talking about it some more fueled our interest in it and each other even more.

So when I told her that we should indeed go to Times Square, that's when she started to have second thoughts. The thought of having the cops handcuff her scared her out of it. She kept laughing about it, too, because wanted to live out a fantasy that she didn't think anyone else would take seriously.

I could tell that she lad a long day and I suggested that we go to a bar where a bottle of beer went for two dollars and five shots of any hard liquor would cost a total of ten dollars. When I said that, her eyes and mouth got wide open because those prices for something that good seemed too good to be true. I wasn't lying to her and I was willing to prove it to her. She had a very long day and she told me that she could really go for a drink. So got herself and her bike ready and we left the park together.

I really needed to go for some drinks as well and she spent most of her stay in New York with either myself and/or the friend she knew. Two two of us had some fantastic moments together before she finally left to finish her trip to Rhode Island.

She was a crazy-fun person, she felt the same way about me and we loved every minute of it.

-  -  -

SUNFLOWER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/figj71hmf1prx5xttn0qejc5j6u0o824/1

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

There are photoshoots. Then there photoshoots that are National Classics. Then there are photoshoots that will time honored, the ones that reserved in a category that are timeless, never-ending, and everlasting. I feel that this is one of those shoots with a woman who is unique and has a rare and uncommon way in which her mind and thought process engage.

She is stoic. A characteristic trait that can be synonymous with her is that she is cold and dark like a cobra's heart. She is the type of person who celebrates in privacy of her mind the anguish, misery, and distress of other people. It's not as if she would actually inflict that type of punishment on other people (at least not yet or not on a daily basis, I think). Instead, she loves to hear stories about chaos and turmoil. A lot of times she has this fatalistic, sky-is-always-dark psychology that plagues her mentality.

Inside her mind, there lies the black hole. It leads into a different dimension that is more deep and sordid than any red pill can take you. If I'm exaggerating here, then it isn't by much. If she's the type of person who likes to read stories about how people died of poisonous deaths (which she does), perhaps that should give you a clue. I don't think she'll go out of her way to look for those stories, but if there's a story like that that she comes across, she'll definitely read it with affection.

She felt so comfortable around me to the point where she divulged this information to me. She got the sense that I would not perform an exorcism, evicting demons or other spiritual entities from that are believed to have possessed or bedeviled her.

She's from Serbia, but has spent most of her life in New York. In fact, she doesn't live too far from where I do. She always goes back to her native home of Serbia once or twice a year to catch up with friends and family members. Her accent is present throughout her speech and she's very good with her English. She is also fluent in Russian, which explained why her accent sounded more Russian than anything else. In fact during the shoot, she was reading some short stories in Russian. Judging from her general survey of those stories, the genres of the stories were violent, murderous and crime-ridden. They were suspenseful, had themes from psychoanalysis and featured strong sexual overtones. Those stories are what keeps her going and stimulated. If you look at some of her pictures in this gallery, you can tell that the stories were pushing her right buttons.

You will never see her watching chick flicks where the running concept is a woman who finds a man who's just like the Ken doll from Barbie. You know: someone who looks perfect with a fantastic wardrobe. Clearly, he has a lot of money 'cause he's driving the most expensive cars, lavishes her anything and everything that's expensive, and yet he never asks or expects anything in return. That explains why Barbie is always happy and why the Ken doll has no genitalia.

You will never catch her listening to pop artists like a Jessica Simpson or Taylor Swift or a Justin Bieber. Maybe Katy Perry or Pink, but that's as far as she's willing to go with those people. She likes her music that sounds enchanting and fanciful but quite eerie all at the same time, a bit Gothic or grotesque.

--

Perhaps the most beautiful thing about this whole story is that if you get to know her long enough, you will find a more gentle, warm hearted side to her that lies beneath the chaos that makes up her personality. There are things that make her cry, things that make her scared, things and people who she cares deeply for. She will let you in that part of her life if she likes you a lot. She did so with me.

--

This photoshoot happened on a Friday morning and I saw her sitting there within the first 60 seconds of entering the park. It was just what the doctor ordered in order to give me a great jump start to the weekend ahead.

Towards the end, when I asked her what made say yes to having me photograph her feet so fast, she said with her accent that it was because I introduced myself to her. I was very polite to her and I seemed like a great guy. She said that her instincts about me proved to be right on.

--

This is the lady who is somewhat of an antithesis to Cosmic Girl (page 44). Cosmic loves to make new friends all the time, someone who gets along with a lot more people than this next girl does. Cosmic care more about what people think of her than this next girl does. Cosmic's personality will be the water to the other girl's oil because they won't mix. Cosmic has a more upbeat attitude and ... you know all the rest.

For her lurid way of thinking and explaining things, this next girl is someone who has more than five senses. In fact, she has ...

-

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/y8uh47ydal36gj5agbx98188k33b2m40

SIZE 9 1/2 --

----

And this will conclude the updates I have for this week. It has been so much fun and will shall meet up at the park again for more of the same.

Take care.

"You know, the more they knock New York, the bigger it gets."

-Will Rogers, actor and comedian

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stories with these last two women. When it comes to the last one (Sick Senses), however, I must give you a standing ovation and give you a round of applause because everything about her presentation was done perfectly. Outstanding job!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks, Hyperion. Of the women I've shown up to this point, she's perhaps the only one who smoked during the shoot, although I'm pretty sure there was another one in who did smoke during the shoot. However, I know for a fact that she won't be the last one who you'll see holding a cigarette in between her fingers.

And I do thank you for your generous offer. Just shaking my hand for a job well done with the ladies would suffice. You, sir, are a good man. It would be nice to meet you one day.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links