Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I like her feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show must go on after the instant popularity that both Miss Miss and especially The Finnishing Cross received over the course of the last several days. I'm back with more girls to show everyone. Five more women will be shown this week for what will be a pretty decent show, capping off with a couple of pretty good ones to close out the week.

----

These were taken a long time ago. I believe she was from Vietnam, though I could be totally wrong about that because my memory is failing on me when it comes to this one. She was another one in where the language barrier was going to be a challenge for us.

She was willing to play along with me for the short time we had together.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1j611vgrm0qg6hibh8isx4l2q7r6k3hl

SIZE 5 or 5.5

--

This next one is the Circulation Manager of a public library in the city. Not the New York Public Library, but for another branch in the city somewhere. For those who crave holding down a conversation with an intellect, someone with a wide range of references of novels and authors stored in her heart and memory, especially when it comes to American history, then she is your guide and historian. More than just books, she is one of the brain trusts who provides useful insights that can help keep a library as a convenient place for people to study or research or whatever their visits call for.

This was a Sunday afternoon and she was putting some books away when I first spotted her. Her boots was what drew me to see what was stored inside those. After she removed them, I got closer to her feet to get a better look at those. From the look of her soles, they appeared to be smelly. If you look at her photos, you would think the same thing even if I'd not made any mention about it. It got me very excited. Sure enough, they smelled quite a bit. Those boots lived up to their purpose and kept them nice and sweaty while the weather conditions outside were anything but warm. She didn't seem to care that they smelled a bit. She warned me about a potential smell coming from her boots if she removed them and asked if that would make a difference as to whether I would continue to go along with the shoot. Well, considering the fact that I continued to take pictures after giving me the heads up should tell you that I didn't mind it whatsoever.

So we spent the time talking about what she does does for a living, how she spent her time while vacationing in Bermuda (I think), other trivial topics that'll make for a nice conversation. Nothing overtly sexual or perverted. Just an innocent way to kill time with a stranger.

-  -  -

THE BOOKWORM -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/biwptcfjddy6dmmzw9ql1hmttwkzt834

SIZE 7

----

That'll be all for now. I'll post pictures of another girl tomorrow night.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow, I can only imagine the anxious anticipation as you were waiting for the hairspray idiot to finish his sales pitch... and I'll just bet your heart was pounding as those boots finally started coming off. Fingers crossed you got close enough to get at least a faint hint at how those sweaty soles smelled? [Fingers Crossed]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

I was laughing at the part where you called the hairspray guy an idiot. He probably thinks I'm weird for doing what I do because he's seen me do this many times before. Having said that, he's not all that bad. [Laugh] However, I can understand why you would call him an idiot. I don't think he spent that much time talking to her because she rejected his offer in a short manner of time. If he had her hooked, then I would've gone off to find someone else because he would've been a while.

I don't think she gave me a chance to explain myself to her when she told me that she was going to do it. She pretty knew what was up based on the chit chat we had afterwards.

I do have to tell you, though, I like smelly feet. But her feet weren't. I wish I could say they were, but I can't.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Nice! I like her feet.

My thoughts and words exactly as I was taking those pictures.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos for being the cold weather warrior and snapping a girl with the ultimate librarian look who in fact is---a librarian!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bookworm's soles sure do look smelly - great job National.

If you have the time it would be great to get a smell rating out of 10 for the girls whose feet were smelly [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff once again. This hits just keep on coming!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work my man! Jelly Bean & Barbie can have my check!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
The Bookworm's soles sure do look smelly - great job National.

If you have the time it would be great to get a smell rating out of 10 for the girls whose feet were smelly [Smile]

The idea sounds like fun. However, I don't know if that kind of rating system is something I want to attach to each girl in this thread. I'd rather give people an idea of what it was like by describing it through words.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Kudos for being the cold weather warrior and snapping a girl with the ultimate librarian look who in fact is---a librarian!

Pretty awesome, wouldn't you say? It wasn't until she pointed that out in where I had to do a double take to realize that her book can be judged by its cover. She can be its autobiographer. She's one of those people who rarely goes through spurts of watching a lot of television.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Good stuff once again. This hits just keep on coming!

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Great work my man! Jelly Bean & Barbie can have my check!!!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Back with another one.

From Australia, we have another lady who decides to take a few minutes off to herself. She is very polite to the point where I don't think there's an evil twin that exists within her. She speaks in a way that a lady with proper manners should and when you add that distinct accent on top of what she is saying makes her sound more innocent or honest than most of the other girls I come across. I don't know if you can find a reason to wash her mouth out with soap. For those who like a woman who's well-natured and neighborly, then she's someone who can be introduced to your mother.

-  -  -

SleepyCare -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/s5wwhixzwlukevimewvkh90ckevh8bk1

SIZE 8

----

I'll be back at the end of the week with two more women who I know you guys will enjoy very much.

--------------------
 -

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pictures you got out of this girl looks pretty cool, I should say! You're really doing something quite different with the toes of these women. I've never seen photos of toes taken from those angles before, and I'm getting more excited to see where the style of your photography is heading. These toe shots look quite amazing. This is some good stuff!

Thanks.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a while since I was last here, and I've certainly missed a lot since that time. I can't thank you enough for what you're doing here. The Finnishing Cross was one of the more amazing sets I've ever seen. The story you had with her was just a foot man's dream come true. I usually prefer bigger feet, but in her case, you'll get no argument from me if you want to say that her feet are perfect. Shapely soles, her toes are in great condition.

I love the bookworm as well. Now it makes me have fantasies about getting it on with a librarian at a library.

With this Sleepy Care girl, it is definitely something different with the way you have us viewing her toes, but I think I like the concept. I think it's those unusual pictures that makes her pictures stand out.

The next time I have a drink, it'll be in your honor. [Cheers]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australia is SWEET! Love her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

quote:
Originally posted by National:

I'll be back at the end of the week with two more women who I know you guys will enjoy very much.

I'll be tailgating out here, counting down the hours until you show us who these two are. [Big Grin]
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We are here for our final unveilings of the week.

Mother and Motherland are Greater than Heaven. That is the motto of where she's from. If people compiled a list of ten countries they would love to visit in their lifetimes, I don't know if the name of her country would appear on the majority of those lists. This lady is from Nepal.

When I asked her where she was from, I wasn't sure what I was expecting her answer to be. What I was sure of was that Nepal wasn't on my list of possibilities. If I was a detective in search for Carmen Sandiego, I think she would've eluded capture hiding out in a place as breathtaking as that, practicing Buddhism as this next girl does.

She is pleasing on the eyes and pleasing to your ears when you listen to what she says. This is another one who your family will welcome with open arms if you were to introduce her to them. She is a very quiet but wonderful, and she plays and intertwine those two characteristics to a charm. She is polite, thoughtful, friendly. A great companion to have while out in public or in front of a group of people you love.

She also liked the idea finding feet as a kinky way of playing to a lover's attention to make things a little interesting behind closed doors. That makes her experimental to what your needs are and open to new ideas, ... as long as they're "safe", she said. Perhaps she needs to be corrupted a bit in order to bring out more of the devil side of her consciousness. The girl is a little too innocent.

I first saw her walking into the scene in one direction while I was walking in the opposite direction towards where she was. She decided to sit down to give herself a break from sightseeing.

Sometimes I talk them up to gauge what they're about before going for the feet. Other times, I just go straight to the point and then learn a little about the ladies afterwards. With this one, I did just that. She placed her index finger at the edge of her mouth in the way a child would when trying to think of the answer to the question. The way she kept moving her eyes from left to right while holding that pose suggested that she was being playful about it and that she going to go for it. It was also tease to get me to think that she might decline my offer, but I could read through her jest.

"I guess, of course!" [Smile]

That was the first time I heard anyone use those words in that order. Her tone of voice way very accepting to the idea that it made her sound so cute.

"Awesome!", I said. "Let's get started."

I don't think I could've given this girl a better name than the one I gave her. I think she has visions of exploring and conquering the world.

-  -  -  -  -

Nepaléon -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yrzbyy8cqyli51fo840ctzkt48445ma4

SIZE 7.5

-National

[ December 07, 2013, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links