Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can click on four thumbnails here to enlarge the photos.

-  -  -
 -  -  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

^^^

What you just saw with these women was only a snippet of the entire photoshoots I had with them. These are my "hidden" encounters at the park that for one reason or another didn't make the "final cut" for me to release them to joy of everyone here. These are what I consider to be the "B-sides" of the album, a secondary photographic series that has a history of its own. Some people might look at these photos and can make the point that, just from the few sample photos I've shown from each woman, that the models in these photographs are just as good as the ones I did show, the ones that have the backstories, and these hidden gems are going to become popular in their own rights. If you want to take that stance, that's perfectly fine with me.

In any event, I hope you enjoy these photos.

-National

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm going to take the B-side-as-great stance. The road less traveled has its strong appeal to me, though.

RE: Sensory capture, yeah, I get that. Nice. Your vision and perception of the world is really quite interesting. At some point I'm going to land in NYC, let's make time to get together and shoot the shit.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, some nice soles on the "B"-line!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some real awesome pictures you've got there. I love the stars stripe girl. The American flag helps make that shoot you had with her stand out and get noticed. Love, love the soles of her feet, as they certainly can grab anyone's attention, and I don't know if I would've been able to keep my tongue in my mouth if those things were as close to my face as they were with yours, National.

I also enjoy the Patricia shoot very much as well. Love those shots with her soles at the end of the shoot.

All of this work shows your unique sense of vision and how you're able to see them through the camera lens in ways that I would not have had I been the one doing the shoot.

Excellent work as always, and I didn't get to the "hidden tracks" yet........ [Hump]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

WOW!!!!!!!!! She's got kind of the J-lo thing going on.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyperion ...
Yeah, we should do that one day. [Cheers]

Icarus ...
I think everyone will agree with what you said 100%.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Love, love the soles of her feet, as they certainly can grab anyone's attention, and I don't know if I would've been able to keep my tongue in my mouth if those things were as close to my face as they were with yours, National.

That's a good way of putting it.

footboi1 ...
She's Egyptian. She wears a size 7. She said that the Gods from above must have blessed her with small feet because her mindset is that women with large feet are truly cursed and that they'll have a harder time finding men who would eventually become their husbands. She feels sorry for them. "Men want everything about their women to be feminine, and that includes their feet," she told me.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

More from the "Hidden" collection. I will return later in the week with my usual presentation with stories and tons of full size photos from those shoots. But first, I just want to get these out of the way and give you guys know how some of the other women looked like.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -

[ October 31, 2019, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -

[ October 31, 2019, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links