Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC

Personally speaking, this was one of my favorite shoots I ever had in Central Park. Of course other shoot I had before this one were great, but the feeling I had with this one was a sense of relaxation and relief. Serenity had really set in and it felt as if the two of us were in a visionary state of sedation or social perfection.

--

Going into a shoot, I usually have a good sense as to how well the photoshoot is going to turn out, what I can get out of the model, how eager she is to help and please. Sometimes a shoot would go better than I had expected it to be, and this was most definitely one of those times. In fact, during the first few minutes of the shoot, I had thoughts about ending the shoot early. But something told me to stick in there, but once it got going, I got settled in to my comfort zone and began taking more photos of what turned out to be a very sentimental shoot. The feeling of nostalgia was present throughout and it felt complete to me to have lived it as it was happening.

--

-

She was already seated on the rock where the shoot took place and had a book in her hand, but she wasn't reading it. She was staring out into the trees and grass ahead of her in a way as to judge the significance or worth of ... something. Perhaps it was the book she was reading, perhaps it was her own life. All I knew was that she was deep in thought to the point that if a fire broke out in a house down the block from her that she would not acknowledge it and just go back to reading her book or just wondering.

She's from Finland and came to visit New York for a vacation, staying with her Godmother who lives in a private residence just off of Fifth- or Madison Avenue, not far from where the shoot took place.

She comes from a family that has a lot of money, but she never seemed too eager to use it to be a showoff or to become the center of attention in anywhere she goes. She doesn't act as if she has a lot of money and likes to live below her means instead.

She has no interest in being pretty - or at least pretty in the way that society deems is pretty, which is usually an interpretation of what men think it pretty - rather, she is interested in the self-fulfillment of her own desires. She doesn't think she's beautiful and kind of rebels against the notion of trying to make herself look like a Cinderella or a Snow White because it's "not her."

-

I had to become a source of inspiration to her by reminding her that by being unapologetically herself, and her already accepting the fact that she has a no-nonsense, take-it-or-leave-it type of approach to life, that those things already make her an awesome person, especially when one considers the fact that she's all those things and steadfast without being antagonistic and antipathetic all at the same time. She knows enough English to get by, but she didn't know what the word "unapologetically" meant, so I had to explain it to her and that's when everything began to make more sense to her. That put a smile to her heart and we both felt the shift and dynamics of our conversation change at that very moment. She became much more comfortable with who she was as a person.

She is self-possessed, loves to spend a lot of time to herself, and she's learning how to dance salsa.

----

Some time into the future, some people might start to think that while, yes, it was a fantastic photoshoot, those people might start to think that this photoshoot will have had its profile a little bit artificially inflated, BUT those same people will also say that it does definitely have its place in the history in the Natural Park anthology because it was that first kind of truly great National photoshoot where he started to understand that his photography style can go anywhere it wishes at will.

Even though you'll come across many, MANY others that you will feel are better than this one, you will agree that this one was truly special as well.

-
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/khopnewnaz2tyoxcretn33dv8gnjxdeh

--

Now whenever I think of her, I have this song playing in my head. The video seems perfect for this stage because it's a tutorial of women doing something that Unbeauty hardly does at all. Personally, I have no problem with women doing what they're doing in this video - all I'm saying is that she doesn't go to those lengths to achieve beauty. I like listening to this song as I'm looking through her images in her gallerie.

https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=Cy_ZbZD9X10&resume

--

I really enjoyed spending time with this woman and taking photos of her. Frame it and hang it, my friends. This is a Natural Classic. Its personal value to you will grow as you transition through each stage of your life.

[ October 27, 2019, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles! And by the sound of it...a lovely soul!

Thanks.

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we have here is simply amazing. You have done such an amazing job in capturing this lovely person. From the photos it shows that there was a lot of compassion there and that you truly cared about this person't well being. This was simply beautiful.

You are really something special, and I thank you for all you're doing for us, National.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I really enjoyed spending time with this woman and taking photos of her. Frame it and hang it, my friends. This is a Natural Classic. Its personal value to you will grow as you transition through each stage of your life.

That statement really hit the spot for me and nicely sums up the pleasure I had going through her pictures. She looks quite gentle to me, but also someone who can be a bit of a rebel. Actually, you were the first one to point that fact out to us in your backstory to Ms. Sans Luring, but it was amazing to actually get a sense of the same thing through these pics.

I really love the photos in where her eyes were closed. She looked so calm and very comfortable around your presence and was quite open to whatever suggestions you had for her during the shoot. And I love how the sun plays right nicely into a lot of the shots. You have a very artistic way of playing with the elements around the models and how that incorporates into these photos that tells a good story of its own.

She has very nice feet and her soles look so very nice as well.

Now I'm really looking forward to how to anything more you have to offer in the future. If it's anything like what we just saw from Luring, then we are all in for a very special treat. I, for one, can't wait.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC

This photoshoot took place on a Saturday, right before noon.

There are so many places to venture through in the Park, many things to see. On this day I decided to see what goods were to be found in a section of the park I had yet to walk though. Sure enough, I found someone who was going to be just what I was looking for in order to turn the shoot into something I had wanted it to be.

This woman wanted to take her studies to the outdoors and enjoy the piece of mind that comes from not being distracted by television and radio in her own place. Being out in the sun at Central Park definitely puts the mind on pause and relaxes the mind, body and mood.

She studies in philosophy. She loves to challenge herself in tackling general questions about reality, knowledge, language and conduct.

Speaking of tackling questions, she certainly had a question or two for me after I made myself a company to her. I was walking along and I spotted her sitting on the grass, right where she was where the photoshoot took place.

She asked me if I was a comedian. I never had anyone ask me that question before. When she asked that question, she wasn't sure what to make of the proposal I gave her. It looked as if she wanted to laugh out loud after hearing that I wanted to see her feet out of her shoes, but wasn't sure if she wanted to allow herself to grant me my wish. She probably thought she was on Candid Camera or something, being that a request such as mine is not something one can expect after getting out of bed first thing in the morning.

She really thought I was trying to pull a prank on her and that none of this was for real. She wanted to laugh at the situation and it seemed like she was waiting for me to deliver a punchline to my supposed joke.

I love it when a woman asks me a question that I wasn't expecting her to ask because it forces me to out-wit her and come up with a sarcastic, wisecracking or humorous kind of response in a manner that is perceived as a bit cocky. This happens quite often.

I said, "A comedian?"

"Yeah. This has to be a joke, right?" I could tell that she was waiting for me to tell her that there was a cameraman hidden behind a tree somewhere, filming this whole thing. She wanted to laugh but was waiting for me to give her permission to laugh. But since I already had her smiling, I knew I had her.

I said, "Let me ask you something: Have you seen me do stand-up before? Like on Comedy Central?"

"No."

"Well, that answers your question."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my God!" I couldn't believe she was asking more questions. "Are you sure?"

"No."

"It figures. Since I'm no stand-up comic, and since you don't know what you're talking about, let's find a way to amuse each other. It's Saturday, so why not? You have nice feet?"

She didn't answer my question, but gave me that look as if to suggest that she likes the fact that I'm this sudden interesting character that just appeared into her life, making her morning a bit more ... diverting, shall we say. So I took that as a yes.

-  -  -

VIVIEN NICELY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1kbbh7yq6h8qjcdljsv1bagblfn0hgoj
SIZE 7 (US), 4.5 (UK), 37.5 (EUR)

[ October 27, 2019, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ October 27, 2019, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vivien Nicely: *gasp* [Thud]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, nice shoot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are so darn amazing [Drool] ...lol Candid Camera. I wonder if you had a weird smirk on your on your face like trying to hold in a laugh when you asked her [Big Grin] .

Always look forward to your updates, thanks for sharing your adventures [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, what have you done to us, National?!

I usually like bigger feet, but I would certainly make an exception to Ms. Viven over there! I love the first photo from the sample shots you showed right before providing the link to view the rest of the photoset. That smile is so inviting, yet somewhat sinful at the same time. If that's not hot to you, then please seek psychic evaluation! That in itself is enough to get a man's attention if her were that close to her. For National, we was RIGHT THERE!!! Lucky guy, you!

The last photo from the sample set, where you elongated her legs was enough to make me click on the link faster than I could blink.

You've done a masterful job with her and I might have to agree with you that you probably saved the best for the final day of the week. Viven was well deserving to close out the week.

This is one of the better shoots I've seen in a while here.

And the story to go along with her was pretty good. You handled her reaction to your approach like a fox that always knows how to sly himself out of any situation. She was more relieved that this was indeed real instead of a prank of some sort.

Excellent job! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luring:

I don't ever compare one piece of your work to another, for the same reasons it doesn't make sense to compare an apple to a deck of cards, or a car to a flower. Shall I compare her to a summer's day?

Great shots of her pretty hands. You got some amazing lighting effects on p.2. The shots of her clasping her knees on p.3 are a type of shot I hadn't seen before, and I really like the pose. It's especially right for her and the narrative you constructed. Well matched and thought out--once again I tip my hat to thee.

Hearing about this connection you made was gratifying. Well done, friend. I have to come to NY to take you out for drinks.

Must dash, more later.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Luring:

I don't ever compare one piece of your work to another, for the same reasons it doesn't make sense to compare an apple to a deck of cards, or a car to a flower. Shall I compare her to a summer's day?

You may experience a certain type of feeling depending on how you view a photograph. The answer is really up to you. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Her soles are so darn amazing [Drool] ...lol Candid Camera. I wonder if you had a weird smirk on your on your face like trying to hold in a laugh when you asked her.

I wasn't looking to make myself laugh, but I was smiling at her because the whole bit inspired a great affection in me.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Lovely soles! And by the sound of it...a lovely soul!

Nice!

quote:
I have to come to NY to take you out for drinks.

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vivien: The word that describes her is "lithe." You captured that property suberbly. Did she know you were taking pics of her bottom? Nice bottom, for sure! And nice arches.

She has a lovely face, too, with delicate features. That smile is disarming. You must have enjoyed that. She poses so well and looks like she was terrific to work with.

I really like the one foot up in the air poses.

[ October 06, 2015, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Vivien: The word that describes her is "lithe." You captured that property suberbly. Did she know you were taking pics of her bottom? Nice bottom, for sure! And nice arches.

Absolutely! [Smile]

When she saw that I had the camera pointing at, I could tell that she kind of figured that that would happen and she was totally fine with it. "Guys are guys are guys," she figured. She knew I was a type of person who wasn't going to do or say anything that would give her cause for concern to her emotional or physical well being, so she signed off on it [Wink]

Besides, she already knew I was attracted to her, and she knew that I knew that she knew that she liked me as well, so everyone went home happy. [Big Grin]

quote:
She has a lovely face, too, with delicate features. That smile is disarming. You must have enjoyed that.

You have no idea how much I enjoyed that. I don't remember seeing a smile like that since, making it a physical characteristic that can be "trademarked" only to her. Speaking of which, she made a similar face when she knew I was taking pictures of her backside.

quote:
She poses so well and looks like she was terrific to work with.

She was wonderful, indeed.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

Here we have a tourist from Brasil.

It was just after noon on a Sunday and I wasn't at the park for more than forty five minutes when the opportunity kind of ran into me. Sometimes when I'm out there, I would spot someone who I'm interested in shooting from far ahead, and that would give me enough time to come up with a way to introduce myself by the time I get close enough to her to where she notices my presence. Other times, someone would "magically" appear from out of nowhere, catching me off guard, and I have less time to decide if she looks interesting enough for me to want to spend some time with. This was one of those times.

I'm walking north, she's walking south on the same walking path. I guess what caught me off guard about this more than anything was the fact that she was the one who started the conversation. She was walking though the park, looking for people to draw something for her from a little sketch book she had with her (in fact, if you look closely enough, you'll see that same instruction labeled in the book that she held on to. The instructions were in Portuguese.) So she wanted me to draw something for, anything, it didn't matter what it was. I asked how much time she had on her hands. From her answer, I could tell that I had enough time on my hands to do this for her and to get as many photos as I wanted out of this deal before she had to meet up with some guy who was touring the City with her.

I told her that if she wanted me to draw something for her, that she would to do me a favor first. [Smile]

I don't remember what the story was behind the marking on her foot (as you'll see in one of the preview photos above), but it looked to me as if either a vampire or a python bit into it. Of course, that actually didn't happened, I can't remember how she got that mark, like I said.

After I was done with the shoot, I was able to fulfill my part of the bargain by drawing something for her. Something abstract, nothing too spectacular. She's good people, like they say, and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

PATRÍCIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/cz1c53rkos7q2vcfqjm8irajeolp38hf
SIZE 9 (US), 41 (EUR), 7 (UK), 39 (BRA)

[ October 27, 2019, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links