Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to see you again. Great stuff as always. I'd have to say that the soles on Re'al Barcelona are exceptionaly nice. They're the kind of soles that make you take a sigh of relief.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman teaches seventh- and eighth grade science in another part of the country. It's funny (funny weird, not funny ha-ha) a person's job description can match the outward appearance of said person because when you look at her, she does bare some characteristics of someone who is kind of nerdy, baring the expertise in a subject such as science.

She's come to accept the idea that she's not hip or someone who's in the know of what is currently fashionable or any other trend that's "in" in the present day and moment. She came to that conclusion when she noticed that her students were seeking advice on anything other than science to other teachers or faculty members in the school. She feels left out in a way that these kids don't look at her as someone who can be that go-to source for therapeutic help in the treatment of minor emotional disturbances that students that young go through on a daily basis. She is not a big fan of social media outlets and wishes that times can reverse to an era where things were "more simple."

She takes it all in stride, though, and lives a meaningful life that's meaningful to her. As long as things in life stay uncomplicated and as long as she stays close to her parents and older siblings, she can go on with her life at the pace she prefers it.

-  -  -

BioLogic -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j3wyy00q6vfwbr060ofhwdczg4dg0hhj
SIZE 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK)

[ October 20, 2019, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

In case anyone starts to wonder, the name I've given this lady is NOT her real name, although her first and middle initials are E and M, while her last initial is something other than T. The reason behind the pen name is because those three initials give away what she does for a living.

--

Working in such a strenuous job such as her's, a well-deserved day off is something that the doctor ordered. This was one of those such days.

Doing what she does for a living is very gruesome and too extreme for the weak and squeamish. A lot of her days start out as a memorial montage that plays in her mind over and over about what the day before was like. The hectic chaos takes its toll and her body and energy wants to give up from being so overworked and exhausted, but her mind won't let her. Sometimes she wonders how she makes it through the entire day without killing or even hurting a co-worker (or herself) or losing her job.

She and her team have to go to one place after another and have to attend to someone who's life has to depend on her and her team. She has seen many things in her line of duty - things that I won't get into detail in here, but you can imagine what they were.

All of this is very real and all too surreal for her all at the same time. Whenever she works, there will always be someone, somewhere who is going to need her help because their life might be hanging in the balance. But she keeps at it, doing her job by whatever has to be done to make sure that no further damage has been done on the way to the hospital where the doctors can take care of the rest.

--

Her attitude that day seemed like she was on her vacation as opposed to just taking a day off from all the headaches that she must get from time to time. The only kind of sports she follows is mens college basketball. I don't pay much attention to NCAA college hoops, but she is an avid fan and tries to keep up with that stuff as much as she can. She's originally from Connecticut, so her favorite team is the UConn Huskies.

--

She is one of those true everyday heroes and should be commended once again for her willingness in trying to save lives at the drop of a hat.

ENA MARIS THRON -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/cvlqveiamyqp2xdzo0n73ypvukckway8
SIZE 7.5 (US), 38 (EUR), 5 (UK)

[ October 20, 2019, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

-

-

Nearly 2,500 Japanese cherry trees were given to Central Park and Riverside Park in 1916 as a gift from Japan to commemorate the Hudson-Fulton Centennial. The trees were lost in transit, and a new lot had to be gathered together from the nurseries in Japan. The later consignment comprised many rare varieties, and miraculously the journey of three months didn't damage them. One hundred and seventy-four Yoshino cherries were planted on the east side of the reservoir, and 187 Kwanzan cherry trees were planted along the west side of the reservoir. Those trees bloom throughout the months of April and May. These are the two most outstanding grooves of flowering in the Park.

--

The next woman I will show had her photos taken in the allée. It's also the same location where I shot Makeup Principle (Page 7 of this thread).

[ October 20, 2019, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This woman was on vacation from Louisiana, visiting some friends.

I can't quite remember what her story is, but the impression I got from her was that so many things seem to be unbeknownst or oblivious to her. When people tell her something, she doesn't grasp the significance of that message conveys, she doesn't seem aware or concerned about what is happening around her. She can be very forgetful of things, probably more so than any other woman I photographed. She's a daydreamer, and her mind is modeled for a state in which everything is perfect or foolishly idealistic.

She is one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. Her way of thinking and communication skills comes across as something that's not clearly understood or expressed. For someone like her, I think she would be perfectly suited for someone who wants to write books for children who are younger than nine. Or eight. She would be able to conjure up ideas that those kids can magically relate to.

If you were to meet her, she would probably tell you that you're the most successful person she's ever met. Most of the people she knows are very lazy and I could tell that from hanging out with them one too many times, that that has rubbed off onto her.

The name I gave her comes from the fact that I once knew a woman who went by that name, and because each one looks like the other. The difference is that the one I once knew was not a lazy person like this one is, with much more drive and determination to get things done. This woman I photographed is so much easier to get along with, however; she gives off a sense of happy satisfaction. She has a very welcoming personality and is friendly to be around.

-  -  -

LUCIENNE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q8ghmi1cv1ijp8mzeo2fe1kuubsp20pt
SIZE 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK)

[ October 20, 2019, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

TheProgram
Board Regular
Member # 34255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProgram   Email TheProgram   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I owe you a ton of thanks for putting together this amazing piece of work you've got there. It's amazing that so many women you meet are so open to allow you the time to spend time with them and to allow you to take photos of their beautiful feet all at the same time. You must be living the ultimate dream life of many of us foot guys out here. I'm truly inspired by your work and style, and you have just made a new favorite fan out of me. Thanks.

I really love the toes and soles of the EMT worker you just showed us. Just perfect in every way.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great set of soles from the 29th post! Thanks.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

Though the Children's District in the Park was originally created in the southern-most section of the Park, today we would probably consider Conservatory Water as the area that features the attractions most beloved by today's youngest visitors. In 1945, the movie Stuart Little - the story of a mouse that sailed his ship on the Conservatory Water - may have influenced Park Commissioner Robert Moses to site the Hans Christian Andersen statue, the Alice in Wonderland statue, and the Kerbs Boathouse and outdoor café to the area where children had been sailing their model yachts since the 1860s. Today children can rent a model boat and have them sail in the water for fun.

A formal garden was one of the requirements in the 1858 design competition, and Olmstead and Vaux planned to place their garden as well as a greenhouse or conservatory in the site of the present Kerbs boathouse and café. During the construction of the park, however, they substituted a formal reflection pool for the flower garden. Though the conservatory was never constructed, the pool still remained the name Conservatory Water.

-

-

--

The location of the next photoshoot I will show happened on a spot that wasn't too from the Conservatory Water. In fact, you will be able to see that (along with the boathouse café) in the backround of some of these images in the up-coming gallerie.

[ October 20, 2019, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ October 20, 2019, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the hand shots you've been getting.

The anklets of LA and EMT were cute, I liked seeing those, and you captured the jewelry well in those shots. Both girls have nice long toes.

But Bio is my favorite. Totally my phenotype! She has those kinds of soles where I want to just lick and lick the spot where her toes meet her foot. I just loved her. Great job on immortalizing her!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has turned into the most fantastic thread ever! So many ladies to choose from that we won't have enough time in our lives to get to every one of them!

That Ena Marisa EMT girl is a hero, a lifesaver, and I really admire and respect that in a person. What a great person she is. The description to her story really made me pause to reconsider just how tough these people have it on a daily basis. If she doesn't deserve to take a day off, then I don't know who does.

Her feet are one of those to die for, in my opinion. They're well shaped, well cared for, and well looked after. I, too, enjoyed the hand shots.

Lucienne looks every bit as a fun person to chill with as you described her, National. She also looks like someone who loves to get buzzed every so often.

You're doing a tremendous job. I admire what you've done here and continue to do. I know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say that. I thank you once more.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icarus ...
That was a clever way of wording your last post in here. [Smile] At first I didn't know who you were talking about when you talked about the "great set of soles" on said woman, but I knew it had to be one of the last three I posted. If my count is correct, then yes, I don't disagree with you.

The Program ...
Living the dream is better than dreaming the dream. Having said that, I am very appreciative of the fact that you have become new fan of what I do. Being a spectator is an enjoyable experience because you can sit there and enjoy the spectacle that is the Natural Park.

Meeting new people when I'm out there is always an incredible rush and a soothing calm-down all at the same time. Getting to know- and learning about these women I meet is a fun diversion and part of what makes life worth living.

hyperion ...
BioLogic has become more popular than I thought she was going to be; people on the other forum have been giving her much praise as well.

18th Floor...
There's nothing more I can add to what you already said. Thank you for leaving that great message in here. This really means a lot to me. I love what I do.

-National

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucienne was the real deal for me. It's been a while since the last time a new girl perfectly matched my taste around the forum.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey National, really want to thank you for your time, quality, of sexy feet. I am always happy when I come back and see a new update from you. Thanks again for your time and effort!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links