Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
caseman ...
[Laugh] I don't know if the guy is a farmer just because he's from Oklahoma, but I wouldn't be surprised he knows someone who is. I couldn't believe all the other things you said because they cracked me up!

She's extremely attractive, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to call her a Goddess to her face
like that guy did. He was trying to be innocent about the whole thing, and we could see that, so it never bothered us.

Icarus ...
I always used Imagebam. The difference is they changed their format a little bit.

You're not wrong about Demure Madame. I remember us saying the same thing about Special Kaye and how I thought her feet were one of the more spectacular pairs I've ever seen while you felt that Tortured Lullaby appealed to you more.

We (meaning other guys, not just the two of us exclusively) have different tastes, and it makes for a nice discussion that keeps the conversation going in this thread.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demure and Allure are exceptional subjects. I loved their big toes and that both had unpolished nails. Regarding the tourist affixing the term goddess to Allure, it was totally refreshing to see her rough heels. Knowing that seemingly perfect people have imperfections make them more realistic. But even if we didn't have this knowledge, we would still need to treat her as a regular person. Doing otherwise would be detrimental to having any type of relationship with her.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

This is a continuation from a set I showed earlier in the week. She started to open up to me a little more and became more talkative towards the end of the shoot. I guess she was hoping for the best that the guy who was taken to the hospital earlier would find a way to survive and take the steps necessary to make things better for his overall health.

The things we found ourselves talking about had to do more about how to excel in business, and not so much delving into each other's personal lives. Beneath her professional exterior, she can be very charismatic, a personality that can draw anyone closer to her and feel as if they were right in their own homes when they are around her. She has a way of putting smiles on people's faces and is someone who is great source of inspiration and positive, competitive energy.

LAWN TENNIS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6y0uj7u7lg6jrdqi490f39eozb5fdqyj
SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ October 11, 2019, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
In 1928 banker and philanthropist William J. Wollman offered to erect a "Mother's Rest Center" in Central Park. He proposed that the building be staffed by professional nurses who would serve the needs of poor mothers and their children, who on most summer days "don't dare to go home [staying] in the park for hours and hours." Ironically, invalids and their caregivers had been Olmstead and Vaux's intention when they envisioned the Dairy, which was to offer a quiet place for those in need. As construction of Vaux's Gothic dairy was being completed in 1870, however, the corrupt Tweed administration decided to turn it into what we would call today a "fast food" restaurant, which remained until it became a park maintenance shed sometime in the 1950s. Today the charming country cottage has been restored and serves as the Park Visitor Center and Gift Shop.

-

The next photoshoot I'm about to show took place on the piece of rock that's located on the left hand side of the picture you see above.

----

Though the Mother's Rest Center was never built, a member of the Wollman family did finally get to make a significant contribution to Central Park in 1951, when Kate Wollman, William's niece, dedicated the new Wollman Skating Rink to the memory of her parents and her uncles. Built just several hundreds of feet south of the Dairy, the rink is probably the most beloved of Commissioner Robert Moses' changes to the Park's original design.

-

[ October 11, 2019, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

I love the feeling I get when I come across someone who I can immediately sense as having the time and right attitude I look for when searching for amateur models who are willing and open to participating in an impromptu photoshoot and to form a nice connection with a nice looking gentleman all at the same time.

She was in no rush to get anywhere and really just taking a nice, leisurely walk through the park. Someone who's in that kind of mood is very open to meeting someone new and doing something unplanned at a moment's notice. I could tell from the way she was walking that she was tourist.

She was walking up a hill and what caught my attention was her legs striding in motion as she made her way up the steep incline. When she walked past me, I turned back to check out what she had going from behind. After taking an appreciation for the view, I knew that I was looking at a woman who would become a very understanding person, comfortable in her own skin.

-  -  -  -

She's from the Czech Republic. After the shoot was over, we went for a stroll through the park, as I've done other women I met. She's very pleasant to talk to, making the moments with her enjoyable times to remember.

Doing this photoshoot with her allowed me the time and the freedom of my imagination to make more sense of what my purposes were in Central Park, to truly be taken aback and become very proud of my work that gives the Natural Park thread an identity of it's own, a venture and anthology that's real, that's genuine, wholesome, and with women who are all of the above.

-  -  -

The gallerie you're about to see is something that should be looked at and admired at a much calmer pace. Take it all in and enjoy the scene. Enjoy it with the same amount of gratitude I had in putting all of this together, being there to have orchestrated the whole encounter from the very beginning.

NEVZANA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nng9a2ycwz8jpqpr8b99blpl3qv9szbg
SIZE 8 (US), 5.5 (UK), 38.5 (EUR)

[ October 11, 2019, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

I was walking along when I came across this cool chick. When I first saw her, she was in the process of removing her boots and socks. I saw this from a distance and I needed to get closer to her to have a closer look to see if who I saw from far away looked just as good as she was upon closer inspection. What can happen a lot of times when I'm out there is that a woman can look good from afar. But once you get closer, she's not what your imagination had conjured up to be. I had to do a similar double check just to make sure that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

It was a very hot, and especially humid day in the City, and I think the atmosphere got to oppressive for her to the point where she felt that her footwear needed to be eliminated from the equation by taking it upon herself to take them off and to cast them aside. When I got closer to her, I was relived to see that this woman was indeed someone who was in no position to let me down.

When I told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet and I gave my stance as to why I wanted to do so, I think my message discombobulated her brain. It must have because when she spoke her first words to me, she had the kind of voice that would make one think that she was a frivolous young woman. A space case, if you will. One can't help but to think such things when trying to get to know the person for the first time. But considering the fact that she's an architect, and the fact that she was reviewing new models on her laptop for future projects for the firm that she works for, being a dumbbell is one of the farthest things from the truth when it comes to describing what kind of a person she is.

So what was it that puzzled her about my request to take photos of her feet? Don't know, but I thought it was funny seeing her facial expression when she tried to make sense of what was going on. So you can imagine what her voice sounded like when she finally said, "Umm ... okaaaaaaaaay!"

She didn't care what I was doing to her feet just as long as I was able to let her concentrate on the work she was doing for her job.

-  -  -
 -

She was another woman whose feet I thought were simply fantastic. They were extremely soft and in need for a massage.

The weather report for the day said that the skies would become unsettled and that thunderstorms were to be expected in the afternoon. That's indeed what was happening: the sun hid behind the clouds and the shoot had to end when we started to feel some raindrops. Apparently, she didn't pay attention to the news because all of this came to her as a surprise. We had to wrap it up before things got uglier with the rain.

MAKEUP PRINCIPLE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nrl8j5o77b6p1gas5s966wv0tdqpadix
SIZE 8.5 (US), 6 (UK), 39 (EUR)

----

That does it for the week. I truly hoped you enjoyed this visit in Central Park. You are invited to come here at any time and be at peace with yourself. I'll see you guys next time.

[ October 11, 2019, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful! I think you saved the best for last with Makeup Principle. Loved her soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, great shots and I still think of you as a foot genius with your shots and your models. Great work!!!!! I wish that was my principle!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Demure and Allure are exceptional subjects. I loved their big toes and that both had unpolished nails. Regarding the tourist affixing the term goddess to Allure, it was totally refreshing to see her rough heels. Knowing that seemingly perfect people have imperfections make them more realistic.

That quote kind of reminds me of something I said about why some foot guys are into smelly feet. I said:
To learn that this beautiful, flawless-like female has feet that smells can leave quite an impression for us. The power of the thought that it can smell when it isn't expected out of her, is a very erotic element ...

Essentially, you just said the same thing with regard to the heels of Allure's feet. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
But even if we didn't have this knowledge, we would still need to treat her as a regular person. Doing otherwise would be detrimental to having any type of relationship with her.

Either that, or she'll walk all over him like a doormat and use him like a dog in leash. The biggest difference being that she'll care more about the actual dog than the guy that she has in the proverbial leash.

One of the reasons women agree to pose for me is because they can tell from my demeanor and language that I won't do or say anything during the shoot that will make the situation feel awkward or uncomfortable.

Personally, I don't mind if other guys post comments calling some of my girls Goddesses and what have you because it's all fun and games. When I'm at the park, I'm just there to keep things simple and to get to know what makes each woman the person that she has become.

Icarus ...
I love Makeup's soles just as much you do!

lovepaintedtoenails ...
Your last sentence had me laughing. Thank you with your comments. It's awesome that you're taking notice with the style I use into these photoshoots.

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These newest ones are simply amazing and I must say that you are a truly gifted artist when it comes to capturing these women's feet.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I'd have to say that what you've put together is not only very organized, but also a very special place in this forum that so many of us can truly enjoy. The layouts are well put together, the stories are well worth the read and should be put into a memoir so that it can be on the New York Times best-selling list.

The pictures, especially from the last two women, shows the growth in how you see things, especially when you make the comparisons between those and the first few women you showed in your old thread. Everything is starting to take form and I certainly cannot wait for the mastery that your photo style brings from now on.

These photos of Nevzana looks very mature and it looks like you took your time and making it turn out the way they did. That's not the sense I got when looking at the photos of Demure Madame, for example, where that one looks like it was kind of rushed and the effort wasn't really there to make some magic happen out of it.

I really love the poses in Nevzana's set because the way you made her look in her first dozen photos or so, made it look like I was looking at a clothing brochure for the autumn season. The poses you had her hold in the photos of the second page is really something to appreciate. This is really one of the best shoots you've ever showed us thus far.

And Makeup Principle is another one that deserves a medal. I love the pictures where you had her stand towards the end, where we are looking up at her from the ground. In this one, for example, I like how her hands are tied together as if she was hoping for something: http://www.imagebam.com/image/a0e9d8418262970

On top of that, her feet looked amazing! They probably tastes like cherries considering how well her red toenail polish looked. I especially loved the shots where her soles are sitting side by side somewhere in the beginning.

Her soles do look so soft and massage-able. Can't believe you got to rub your hands all over them (at least that's what you implied).

I have to return later for my thoughts on Allure Iconica. For now, all I have to say is that if you still think perfection does not exists after looking at HER, then I cannot help you.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
I have to return later for my thoughts on Allure Iconica. For now, all I have to say is that if you still think perfection does not exists after looking at HER, then I cannot help you.

It's a good thing I don't need help because I agree with you. National, you certainly hit a homerun with her! I cannot find one bad thing to say about this woman because she's the complete package. You have a hot face, hot body in those very tight jeans, and the kind of feet to die for. I don't know how a man can ever be angry when he's with someone like her?

Makeup Principle has some pretty nice feet and I love how you shot her. I see you like to experiment with new type of angles for your pictures, and this is a theme that I think will make your work really stand out from the others. I love the shots where you got close to her toes after you had her cross her feet at the ankles. I'm talking about the last three ones of that sequence.

One picture I really like in particular is this one. I like seeing that cute lady running past you guys with her little puppy. Looked like she was out for a jog with her cute pet.
 -

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I truly hoped you enjoyed this visit in Central Park. You are invited to come here at any time and be at peace with yourself.

Oh yes, yes indeed! Thank you for the invitation and I certainly will be stopping by quite a bit in the weeks and months to come! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

Oh and by the way, Makeup Principle is so fucking HOT!!! [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
One picture I really like in particular is this one. I like seeing that cute lady running past you guys with her little puppy. Looked like she was out for a jog with her cute pet.
 -

There's a lady with a puppy in this picture?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
 -

There's a lady with a puppy in this picture?

-footboy1

[Laugh]

I'm sorry, it's actually a guy with his pet ostrich. And as I look closer, I don't see any bare feet from a hot woman in that picture.

[Smile]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links