Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

The Great Hill was originally the site of British encampments during the Revolutionary War due to its strategic view of the North (now Hudson) River and its proximity to McGown's Pass. Olmstead and Vaux designed the proximity as a carriage turnaround. Today the Great Hill features a beautiful pastoral lawn and spectacular specimen trees. When the oval was restored in the 1980s, the designer created a mound, the peak of which would have been graced by a sunbeam at the moment of the vernal equinox had the surrounding buildings not existed. The woodland edge of the oval, the Children's Glade, is now the site of wonderful programs for families and a maze of country paths and quiet walks high above Central Park West.

--

The photo shoot I had with Patrícia took place just below those locations, and the next shoot I'm about to show happened right in between both spots.

[ October 28, 2019, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

On the day of this shoot, all public schools were closed. It was around eleven o'clock in the morning when I spotted this woman. She teaches music in the city to a bunch of young kids, and she was using this opportunity on her day off to grade her students' performance and/or going over some plans for up-coming lessons she was planning to teach.

She didn't think that my taking photos of her was going to get in the way of disrupting her concentration on the important paper work she had to do. She wanted to be a famous singer when she was very young herself, but discovered that her calling would be teaching kids the fundamentals of music; how it sounds, the beauty of it, and introducing several musical instruments, helping them practice the more simple steps on how to play them. She hopes that one day that she would be the first inspiration for her students that could springboard them into pursuing a new passion in the music industry when they become adults.

From what I was able to piece together from our conversation was that this woman is a great balance between someone who is quite tenacious and very reasonable all at the same time.

MUSICAL NOTATIONS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bey5ymakkig5esgz1j28clet83umlazw
SIZE 8.5 (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK)

[ October 28, 2019, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are very good pictures of very nice women. You certainly know how to make your mark, and I still appreciate everything you put into this thread.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got some time to sit down and review these properly.

Patricia: Again with the one foot up in the air; I like that pose. I also like the on-the-knees poses. More likes: The way her skirt comes off her backside when she's on her tummy; and leggings. Love, love, love leggings. I also enjoyed the head-and-shoulders shots. I tend to pay close attention to more characteristics besides feet out there in the real world, so when you do this it crafts a more holistic image of the girl for me.

Musical: It's impressive how she can remain totally focused on her grading while you're shooting. The distance shots are interesting b/c they sort of accompany your narrative of spotting her from a distance. I like her "wholesome" look. It's easy to imagine that she's never had her toes sucked before. She also has that linear indentation across the top of her big toe, which for some reason is a turn on.

Keep getting shots of them watching you shoot. Those are great.

On an unrelated note, how does Imagebam decide which thumbnails to show large or small?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
how does Imagebam decide which thumbnails to show large or small?
It doesn't.

I make that decision. When you create an account, it gives you the flexibility to create the galleries however you see fit, however you want to present it. You can certainly create a gallery without an account, but the difference is that all thumbnails will have to appear the same size and you have to upload all of them in one shot. With an account, you can decide which thumbnails are going to be large or small without uploading everything at one.

I could certainly upload all my pictures at one time and the whole process is going to take a few minutes, but I prefer to do things my way. Putting together a gallery the way I do, with as many pictures as there are, the whole process is very time consuming, especially when I'm being distracted by the TV.

I take a lot of time during the shoots, and I love taking the time to organize my galleries to make them look as presentable as I would like them to be.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Patricia: Again with the one foot up in the air; I like that pose.

Glad you liked it. Off the top of my head, I don't remember having that many more women after her holding that pose. What I do know, however, is that the next two women I plan to show were doing the same thing.

quote:
I tend to pay close attention to more characteristics besides feet out there in the real world, so when you do this it crafts a more holistic image of the girl for me.
I feel the same way. And so do the women I shoot when I show them the pictures afterwards. When they see them, they're impressed by how the photos exceeded their expectations. They saw themselves in a brand new way that they didn't know had ever existed prior to the shoot.

quote:
The distance shots are interesting b/c they sort of accompany your narrative of spotting her from a distance.
I love making shots like those because it makes people see things in a very different day, to give the message that for me, this is more than just feet. This is more about the person in front of the camera who's playing the role of herself and to emphasize the natural elements around her to compliment her appearance.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

What we have here is a woman who is dedicated in her studies into becoming a well-respected member of a society that houses art historians. With enough knowledge and understanding of the great artists from the past, and the paths and inspirations they were able to instill on more artists of their future, such a career entails building the credentials necessary to preserve the integrity of who the great artists in history were and help keep their legacies alive so that the present day folks can able to get a better understanding, a more complete picture of what the subject of art is really about.

This was on an early-Monday afternoon and the weather for the day was nothing but cooperative, although for her she felt just a bit chilly. Poor thing! In an attempt to prevent herself from feeling too cool for her to handle, she was able to make use of the American flag and cocooned herself in it as her blanket. The feelings of knowing that the United States is there for her to pursue- and achieve her aspirations in the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave, might have been enough for her to feel quite secure that the flag would even go as far as to protect and comfort her from the cool breeze, to retreat from whatever stress there was into a more cozy private world of her own.

There was a sense of patriotism, the love for the country in seeing her grip the American flag closer and much tighter to her back and arms as she kept reading a book throughout the shoot without going as far as to add stress to the fabric by stretching it.

By the way, did I tell you that she not American? She's not even a citizen of the U.S. citizen. She is Polish and she had been living in New York City for not too long by the time this shoot took place. She's in New York to stay and she knows enough English to be able to carry a conversation without running into too many problems.

Getting her to agree to pose for me was as easy as counting to 1. She saw no harm in this whatsoever and she never got the impression that I was the type of guy who was going to do or say anything that was going to make her feel uneasy or awkward about any of whole thing.

--

After the shoot was over, I sat next to each other on the grass. Now that she lost the energy to read anything else from her book, and now that I felt satisfied that I got everything I wanted from the shoot, that was time for us to really know each other a little better. We talked for about another hour afterwards. It feels so nice whenever I have these type conversations with someone who I just met, who had no qualms about the fact that like her feet, she knew that that was my way of telling her that I find her interesting, and she liked that because it's a pretty unusual way for a guy to introduce himself to a woman.

--

One trait about this woman that stood out to me was her dry sense of humor. When she tries to deliver a joke, when she tries to be funny or sarcastic, it comes across without any change in emotion or body language, in a tone of voice that is quite casual as she expresses either a calm or a grave demeanor, in spite of the ridiculousness of the subject matter. Of the women who I've shown before, I can think of two others off the top of my head who were just like that:

IMMUNE SOAP & FLOWER MOOD
 -  -

Another way to describe her, I would say that she is meticulous with her honesty while using as few words as possible to get her point across, sometimes lacking in intellectual subtlety if she's not careful with how she describes the atmosphere of a certain situation. She speaks with a heavy Polish accent and her speech delivery is a bit slow, deliberate and cold. When she's happy about something, it's not easily detectable from the sound of her voice. You're going to have to rely on her facial expressions and body language to get an idea of how she's feeling. In essence, her voice and conversing style is similar, comparable, or even complimentary to the dialect of a femme fatale in one of those 1940s movie. Sometimes, even as she was talking to me on a variety of topics, I was able to sense that there was a little voice in her head that would tell her to quit moving her lips to prevent herself from saying something that would make her come off as a bit too blunt for someone's good. Perhaps she was feeling some "stop talking" as she was talking, pausing a lot as she was heading into dangerous territory. By doing that, she was doing some very simplistic math with me, in that she was trying to bait me into completing her sentences so that she wouldn't look or feel so guilty or shameful about how she viewed the world around her. I would complete her sentences at times, and she seemed to like that quite a bit.

STAR STRIPE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/y5zbl6vx9y1w0myue5ca0kwhodi04433

SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ October 28, 2019, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ October 28, 2019, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been across the George Washington Bridge on business twice and never saw the park [Cry]
but I'd crawl to Hunt's Point to see these beauties relaxing in natures other splendid beauty, the beauty of Feminine Allure

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the "prowling through the grass" shots. Nice soles on this one.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely! I would love her soles on my face!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

markn ...
The next time you find yourself going across the bridge, you should stop by Park.

hyperion ...
It was around that time when I started experimenting with those "ant vision" (or "prowling through the grass", as you would call it) shots. Doing something different in these photoshoots keeps giving me new reasons to fully enjoy what I do out there.

Glad you really liked it.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Very lovely! I would love her soles on my face!

[Mmm]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

In Germany they have an expression: 'Das ist wie Schall und Rauch' ['This is like sound and smoke' (or, more figuratively, 'smoke and mirrors')]. It is used to refer to something that seems to be a big thing, a major event, but ends up being nothing much - it vanishes. Like smoke that disappears after you have blown it out, a short exciting moment. And to me, these photos have a similar feeling. I believe you can only capture these moments in a photograph. There is not much to remember about them - like when you have great sex with someone and it remains in your memory. These photographs are something visual, but they left me with a kind of taste - a visual taste. I actually like that very much.

Since this forum only allows you to put up very few pictures per post, instead of posting an infinite number of photos in one shot, I will have to bump this thread a few times over the next few minutes.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ October 28, 2019, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 28, 2019, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

[ October 28, 2019, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Unlike with the others in this series, you can click on a couple thumbnails here to enlarge the images.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 28, 2019, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links